Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,500 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (32206 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by delzbaba(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
EFCC on ur case, you now dey form lie
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Adegboye15(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oga shift make I park ....that na be your personal prob cos u don inflate proposal for all guys
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by gcof(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

imagine what the idiot did, if a guy proposes to me with 50k ring I'd slap the he'll out from his face, nonsense

not even 200k.

I pray and bind every broke guy in Jesus name
very simple...propose to you with a 5m ring and spend the first two years of our marriage paying back the debt of course with your upkeep allowance. Another way, rent a N5m worth of diamond ring, propose to you and after the wedding i’ll return and pay interest incurred grin after all the goal is to propose with an enxpensive ring
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by gonkin(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm, used a dummy cheque a.k.a. Fake cheque. My brother be very careful cuz you are inviting sars. And there's 1 evidence of dummy cheque. There are some things that shouldn't be posted social media. All these girls of NOTICE ME ASSOCIATION. U wanna put the guy into trouble. Now he would be walking and looking over his shoulder.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by AdaoraKosiso(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

imagine what the idiot did, if a guy proposes to me with 50k ring I'd slap the he'll out from his face, nonsense

not even 200k.

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by babaireti(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
This Guy looks jambite and too young for family affairs
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by HolyTitus(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ever since Bae had seen the page where this dude had proposed to his gf on nairaland; she's been like a bow-tie on my neck asking me when we're taking the next step too.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Dafreeguy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you're just deceiving yourself
who upset this one life?
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Dafreeguy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:
So you want to wear 1 million naira ring for just engagement undecided Forget ring, focus more on the marriage.
i just love this bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Oluwambo147(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

you are just deceiving yourself
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Kennydoc(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
philcz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You're damn funny bro. Savage should be your middle name.
As in Tiwa? grin
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by addikt(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You bought a ring worth N50k for ordinary engagement and you still want people to share so a helper can locate you. Onuku.

Please what's Onuku?
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
The way she held the cheque passed across a different message.
It just didn't make any sense.

N50,000? I was actually surprised bloggers called it a 'diamond' ring.

You don't owe us explanations. Make your marriage work, it's between you two. I feel one kinda way, when I see engagement rings on that middle finger...

Why? You think it's better on the wedding finger?
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Prettyyemi(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm...
Let me reserve my comment
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Why? You think it's better on the wedding finger?

Yes... embarassed
That's where it should be na.
The difference is the ring, not the finger.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Malevonent: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
NO REASONABLE OR REAL DIAMOND RING IS WORTH 50K NAIRA
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by CAROLYN19: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
New gown Alert
Do u want a classic n dramatic wedding gowns to buy or rent. Call/ watsapp Elegant gown Rentals on 08066332919. Like Our Facebook Page; Elegant Gown Rentals

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Codes151(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
50k ring.
Dummy cheque!

I blame this parrots that carried this news initially...

50k ring. Dummy cheque

Share my helper could b on ur wall...

Hediot
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by slysteel: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Stupid yahoo boy
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by OhiOfIhima: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
hajoke2000:
no amount of explanation will erase the fact that it's all over the media already...
Insha Allah, i will propose to you with 10milla soon dear. cheesy
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Bowwow11(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
na who u dey deceive now?
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by flackoFlint(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

even your mother is not wearing a ring up to 1million

1 Like

Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by Wiseonetemmy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you don't have sense.
But it is you wh obviously doesn’t have the so called sense.
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by LoneWolf200(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dis idiot wey dey spend lavish money on slay queen or whatever maynot take care of his mom,nowadays life where slay queen beta dan ur mama and immediate siblings...who suffer most? Slay queen or his mama

Curses dey on him
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by 400billionman: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hey you are free to keep deceiving yourself. Already those who don't have a life have referred to you as an exemplary fiancee. Hehehe
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by 400billionman: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Malevonent:
NO REASONABLE OR REAL DIAMOND RING IS WORTH 50K NAIRA
maybe nah Oshogbo diamond
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by 400billionman: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

not even 200k.

Have you eaten today
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by 400billionman: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
ba7man:
How much be dat your biscuit salary again? grin
You mean TheUpsetGirl works in a biscuit factory as cleaner?
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by goodnewscliff(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ur gal frd wowo bros...... angry
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by ba7man(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
400billionman:
You mean TheUpsetGirl works in a biscuit factory as cleaner?
No Be my mouth you hear am. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:55am On Apr 07, 2018
ba7man:
No Be my mouth you hear am. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bitch I don't work in a factory,. your mum does because I was only joking
Re: "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man by adims96(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2018
My brother thank you for saving me oh, my g.f has been talking about this news like say I be deaf man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.