Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (21513 Views)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by 400billionman: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
grin
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by emmyw(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Haha
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Sunnycliff(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
That means many naija babes no go marry naa...
Let's be real, she should have a means of income even if it's 20k monthly
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by oriewanbe: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
I don't know this guy. Seems he's a counselor to slay mamas.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Ellabae(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
But I earn 100k monthly cry. So I should not think of marriage. This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by 400billionman: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
swiz123:
True talk joro

However, not everyone will appreciate this advice, especially my nl friend who works in a buscuit factory
You mean TheUpsetGirl?

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by chigoziri2403(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
It takes the Grace of God for a Lady that earns that amount to be submissive to her husband ,especially if he earns less

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by marvin906(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I think he's right on this one

Moreover it's good to be independent as a lady that way you don't have to put your problems entirely on one man

Finances should come before commitment
One has to consider it before going into a relationship

who kissed you this morning
you finally made sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Tonytonex(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Senseless Talk.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
if that's the case, 80% of Nigerian ladies won't get married. lol

90% of Nigerian ladies are kinda broke.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Relationship expert is a scam job.

The guy dey spew trash. How many women above 30 in his family earn that amount. Oshi!
When they're nearing menopause now, the advice will take u-turn.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by nuggarito: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Where is that upsetgirl please come and view this post and have sense
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Tonytonex:
Senseless Talk.

how?
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by EmmyDJourno: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
All these stupid relationship advisers

See ehhhen

Listen to nobody, define yourself and determine what is compatible with you

It's not about money or beauty, but about intelligence, drive, understanding and ambition

Wow, I'm advising too.... So don't listen to me.... Discover you to Determine who

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by ItzBIM(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Social media will make you think about your life in despair with all this unrealistic standards. Sorry for people that take in everything they read on the Internet.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I thought you said there's no such thing as a broke girl.

You just affirmed, you are broke as fûck and even Nina is smarter than your broke yansh.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Mayoofficial95(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
God bless you Sir Joro for this wonderful post and insight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Swint: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:
I totally agree. Her income doesn't necessarily have to be up to 150k but she should be financially independent to an extent. Over 70% of women wailing on social media about their miserable marriages are ones who can't leave because they can't survive on their own. Going into a marriage with the hopes of becoming a man's responsibility is the biggest mistake any woman can make
thank you for this post. It’s irritatting when some women think after they get married the man should do everything for them. I know ag girl that is squatting somewhere and she’s earning a very good pay but refused to rent her own place though her host is treating her badly and her excuse is she wants to move from there to her husband house cos if she rents a place she will have to furnish it and if she does that what will her hubby buy

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Life is complicated. If all women srr independent . most mariages wud crash fast. Mariage is in its end times sha
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by 400billionman: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
chocorex:
some men won't want their women to work.
Even if you are earning N500,000 per month today. And you say your woman should stop her N50k job and attend to you. Bros your crayfish never bend before. If it's not your own biz and you don't have fixed property investment never stop your wife from working.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by gabe: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Joro, you and your advice are mad.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by zinaunreal(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2018
Most women are hungry

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by zinaunreal(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Swint:
thank you for this post. It’s irritatting when some women think after they get married the man should do everything for them. I know ag girl that is squatting somewhere and she’s earning a very good pay but refused to rent her own place though her host is treating her badly and her excuse is she wants to move from there to her husband house cos if she rents a place she will have to furnish it and if she does that what will her hubby buy

God should not make me come across a woman with such backwardness. A woman who dont have money is a witch the ones that have money graduate to becoming controlling demons. Its very very difficult to find a good wife

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Maj196(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

U are one confused girl
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by zinaunreal(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Maj196:
U are one confused girl

Shes correct. Most Nigerian women are very broke
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by wristbangle: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:
I totally agree. Her income doesn't necessarily have to be up to 150k but she should be financially independent to an extent. Over 70% of women wailing on social media about their miserable marriages are ones who can't leave because they can't survive on their own. Going into a marriage with the hopes of becoming a man's responsibility is the biggest mistake any woman can make

It's unfortunate that some NL feminists will disagree with you as they believe marriage is a financial alleviation program to take care of all their needs. You can see what a colleague of yours who wrote earlier today saying there is no broke lady. It's only lazy, frustrated and mentally unstable lady would say that when the reality of ground doesn't favour married women who are unemployed and doesn't have any source of income.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by wristbangle: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Trying to be sarcastic or what?

Anyway advice guys should pick from your pathetic write-ups is to make money and settle for financially stable ladies.

Broke ladies should go for broke guys.

Rich guys should go for rich ladies.
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Tonytonex(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

how?
How Are You A Female So? And How Much Are Earnings In A Month?
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2018
Using a particular amount as a yard stick is wrong but I get his point. A woman needs to work and earn her own pay to take care of her self first. Anything she gets after marriage should be jara. Anything can happen that is why you need that financial security so you don't end up under the mercy of anyone that promotes slavery and prostitution.

This is 2018 but some lazy females will rather want to be housewives and be collecting money from their 'horsebands' for small small things even after getting an education. No wonder the women empowerment movement sucks big time because most women don't want to work. They don't even want to empower their fellow women.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by AreaFada2: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

Well, some get into marriage because of pressure of society. Or all their friends have married. They forget that the same society will laugh at you if your marriage wrecks a few years later. Because you didn't prepare for it.

If you contribute meaningfully, you will even earn respect. Most who earn money know the value of it and manage money better.

A relative of mine married a guy with a good job and good pay. She had a fairly decent job too. Years down the line her hubby lost the job. Without any benefits. We still do not know the circumstances. It was such that getting a job in the sector will be almost impossible.
And huge school bills for their kids & university fees for his younger siblings. Suddenly my relative became sole earner. For quite some years she shouldered everything.

Imagine if my relative didn't have a job. She and her kids would have suffered, perhaps needing us to step in as relatives.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Tonytonex:
How Are You A Female So? And How Much Are Earnings In A Month?

not working yet.. lemme graduate first
but a lady that earn Less than 90k shouldn't think about marriage
Re: A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro by Tonytonex(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Ellabae:
But I earn 100k monthly cry. So I should not think of marriage. This one weak me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can This Kind Of Yansh Be Found In Nigeria? / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.