Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Has My Wife Finally Moved On? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (31733 Views)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Dear OP ,

From your tale I can tell that you really love/ed your wife . For you to turn a blind eye to her imperfections .

Since you have already been flogged here by others I will do less of that and more of lecturing .

1) the common denominator in all our failed relationships is what ? You , me , us . In other words the only constant thing in every failed relationship is you .

2) the only way to decide how to resolve your issue is to change your ideology .

Have you ever heard of the " red pill theory " . Google it . Read the write ups of Rollo tomassi on www.therationalmale.com .

Read the book " the great female con " . Just Google or pm me ...I can send it to you on what's app or email .

3) after doing number two you will discover that this problem is not spiritual at all but rather psychological and it starts from you and it will end with you .

You see you have the beta mindset and not an alpha behavioral pattern ( please even I am still learning this so don't look at it as i am better than you ) .

You see my brothers ...yes I'm talking to all of you .

There are some rules you must always follow when dealing with women ..

a) there is no the one ...stop it ...there is no the special one .

B) all women are the same ...just as all men are the same .

C) all women will test you by throwing ish at you ...you must be willing to walk away and never return . Once a woman disrespects you . Walk away .

D) never ever beg a woman . You can apologise but never ever beg a woman .

4) now you are married and you have kids ..that makes things complicated . You didn't tell us how you provide for the kids . However make sure money is sent to them for their upkeep .

5) you can never ever reason ( argue ) with a woman from an emotional standpoint . They respond to action not words of logic .

6) this is what you are going to do now ... As a brother I am going to tell you something hard

i) call her only when you need to communicate with her about the children's welfare . I say this because I do not know how you go about seeing your kids . I suggest you try going to see them every month as much as possible .if she prevents you ...please let us know or inform a counsellor . Your kids are very important now .

ii) until you change your beta mindset do not attempt to resolve things with her . Just concentrate on your kids .

iii) getting a divorce should be your last resort but even at that you would have to live apart from her for 2 - 3 years before you can file in court .

I wish I could say more but man ...all is not lost but you are the problem here and the solution here too .

Kill the beta in you before it kills you .

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by openmine(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2018
pennywys:
OP answer me is she from Imo state? Cos mostly owerri ladies exhibit this character
hmmm....Interesting....!
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by bigpicture001: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2018
sh foes not love you at all.....period!...end d marriage
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by Remix10(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2018
OGA CALL YOUR WIFE!!
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by Brightgem(f): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2018
kapelvej:
Thank yo for your time, you made some very good suggestions, I have made several attempts we to see a councellor she will have non of it, I have been begging her to tell me if there is something I was doing wrongly, but she will not even bother to reply me. Sadly I over heard one of her friends telling her sometimes that she should try and change her ways. Her eldest sister also talked to both of us and made it clear to her that she has to change her ways.
Concerning doing something shocking, well I think that not calling her bask like I used to do should be shocking enough for her, it is two months now, and she is very okay with it.
Then in the light of all other pieces of advice given here, I suggest u be the one who starts thinking of moving on. IF your conscience is clear. Your wife is flirting u say u havnt seen adultery! what?! She insults you! There should be rules btw a couple to draw a line on what each cannot say to the other! Now its still verbal abuse, dnt become another Bilyaminu. God forbid! I think u are a man being abused. Open ur eyes, sadly. The signs were there!

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by maxyomi: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Does she have a close friend that she confides in?
You need to know how comfortable or uncomfortable she is with the situation of things.
Only then, will you be able to make an effective decision.
Find out from whosoever she opens up to.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by aytuns(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:
OP, it's perfectly normal.

Just carry your cross. Buy her flowers, wash her panties before she asks you to. Anytime she barks at you, make sure you don't make eye contact, reduce your height, look down sheepishly and profusely apologize. Do this especially if she's in the wrong. But deep inside you know she can't possibly be wrong. You are the one that didn't anticipate what a woman goes through. It's your fault. All of it.

Make sure you fill up the gas tank in her car on Fridays when she goes out with "friends". Of course, you must have detailed it beforehand.

You can ask your Imam/Pastor/Ifa Priest to intervene in case the above is not enough.

+++++++++++

I hope this answer pacifies my collared male fans from the other thread as well as the feminist agitators from the same thread.

You forgot to add.. When she calls you, you reply "yes Mistress", with a bowed head still.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by alobright17(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Change is one thing elders of the church can never be too sure of . Your wife don't love you I am sorry to tell you this bluntly because if she does, she'll be missing you all this 2 months and then make that call.

How can your wife after been on calls for long will now tell a husband that she's tired and want to sleep....she don't love you .

You lost a relative she don't give a damn about it.....She don't love you.

Your wife don't love you.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by fm7070: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
@OP, this is a very pathetic and traumatic situation. I will be very straightforward with you. Your wife has hard heart and very stubborn. She is taking your softness, kindness and gentility for stupidity and cowardise. You need to take some hard steps that will shock her. If not, she will get worse and cut your life short eventually (God forbid). Do not make a silly mistake of calling her. Whatever will happen, even divorce, let it happen. Concerning your children, am afraid this woman may influence them against you. But let them know your reason for whatever you do.

3 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by aytuns(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
I think the glaring answer to you is, you need to be separated from that woman .. It might not necessarily be a divorce, so you can't ever sleep with another woman (THAT WILL BE ADULTERY) .
Just work out the modalities as to when you'll be seeing your kids, and how you'll pay for their upkeep, and the period they will come over for visits or to stay.. But for your sanity and health sake, stay away from that woman. You've made the mistake, so lead with the consequences. God bless and help you.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by Platony(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2018
chemberlin:
Please i need help in my marriage and i want someone i can call for advice..my number is 07033 03 4780
check my signature,...call d number.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by Barzinime(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Just let her be, when the thing making that is making her misbehave clear for her eye, she will run back, but by then show her serious pepper
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by donemitex1: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
I hardly comment on Nairaland but this write up touched my spirit. Women can be very difficult to manage. They can turn a humble and God fearing man into a Beast. You never know what you are capable of doing until you get married to a very stubborn and problematic woman. I used to have a girlfriend who exhibits all the above traits. She was stubborn and would refuse to beg when she is at fault, she was a serious headache. I tried to change her but I almost lost my life doing that, I had to move on. I eventually discovered that the secret was not to be too nice.
Women generally take advantage of it because it's in their nature. You have to be decisive when you take decisions and stand by your word. You have to be perceived as being rigid, it is to your advantage. Only apologize when you're at fault, infact don't apologize directly because you will regret it. Buy her gifts or take her out in place of a direct apology. One more thing, never start what you cannot finish unless you are willing to continue it as long as you stay married to her. Talking about scaring your wife to submission, it is clear that refusing to call her isn't working. It's two months already. Here is what you will do. Just appear with three or four elders in her family house with the aim of dissolving the marriage, conjure divorce papers and tell her you're going to end the marriage. I bet you, if she truly cares about the marriage, she will submit and after she does, never play too nice again, I repeat, don't play too nice again. Your wife needs to be handled with an iron fist. Above all, prayer is key. I say this all the time. A family that relegates prayer to the background cannot survive. The reason is that the Devil has declared war on the family. The family is a microcosm of the larger society, if the family is destroyed, the society is doomed. This is the single reason why divorce is on the rise. The only way out is to pray without ceasing. Do night vigils and fasting intermittently. Read the Bible together as a family. If you do these things, you will will be too hard for the devil to crack.
kapelvej:
Hello all, I will try and make this simple.We have been married for 6 years and two children, unfortunately there have been very few times we have enjoyed peace, I have done everything I could to make her happy, but non has ever worked.

She insults me anytime anywhere and she does not just care, her mother and brother sometimes chastise her, but she does not just listen, her mother however recently has been agreeing to anything she says or do, even with her other siblings no matter who is wrong(this is because she got a job lately and has been satisfying her mother financially). In fairness to her, she also disrespects every single person in her family, not just me alone. Also in fairness to her mum, (her mum) and her family members sometimes think I am too soft on her.

Well again in fairness to her , she exhibited these signs right from day one, not just to me but to everybody even her mother and elder ones. I explained this to the elders of the church, but they said she will change after the marriage.

Meanwhile while we were dating, there was a time I ended the affair because of her cynical behavior, and she came to beg and promised to change. I forgave her after like one month. But then, it only lasted for a while.

Many different things have happened since the marriage, even flirtatious activities, but not adultery, I have tried to handle and forgive those things.

Presently I am working in a different city, and we had a little misunderstanding and she started insulting me as usual and hung up on me. This is what she does regularly, but each time, I will be the one to call back because, I felt I should take the initiative and also because of the kids. I have told her to stop hanging up on me and insulting me on the phone. So, This time around, I refused to call her, and it has been like this for 2 months now, she refused to call as well. To worsen everything, I lost a close family member, just before this problem, she does not just seem to care. We have been like that since the past two months. Something tells me that with this kind of behaviour, she might as well have moved on, please what do you all think.

Anything we have misundertsanding , even when I try to resolve the issue, she will be busy with her phone, no matter how late it is, then immediately she drops the phone, she says she wants to sleep, and that is all.

NB. For this six years, I have been the only person working, so this is not a a case of her being the bread winner. She just got a job 5 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by nobilie: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Marriage today is not like that of our fathers. 2 of every 3 marriages is enduring one pressure/challenge or the other. Men and women have become proud and confused.

One will think that women are happier that they are married unlike men? A lot of women end up marrying their 2nd choice boy friend. When they remember what they miss in their 1st boy friend or what they dreamt to enjoy when married (if not present), they tend to miss behave( show less/no respect to husband). Not saying men don't have their fault ooo.

There's probably something she's missing in her husband. She wont tell you if she feels you have no answer to that(that you cant help it) eg, a woman married for 6 years and not being satisfied sexually by her husband. Wife will be like, is he still learning after 6 years? Or, she cant try the styles she had enjoyed before marrying you and she must be faithful to you (just assumimg ooo). You'll agree with me that, when a woman knows that her husband(good man) is less likely to have another woman outside, she can do unnecessary shakara if she does not "know God" well.

OP, people will give you advice. Good and bad. Its left for you to take the right decision. You talk like you are God fearing. So, give your wife another chance. Since you are more matured, be her brother and daddy. So many men endure their wife. At least she's not violent and you are not either.

If you separate from your wife, you'll still pay for your childrens up keep. She will take custody of them. They'll grow outside your care. Are you ready to re-marry or keep a mistress?
Do you want your family back, please go and visit your family. Kiss your wife with love. Put your marriage in Gods hands (prayer). Try neglecting her baby attitude. Lots of women become what their husbands make out of them early in marriage.
To think she is 100% wrong or the only cause of the crack in your family is to assume you are God. You have your fault as we are yet to hear her part. Be strong.

Do you guys pray together? Please do. While praying together, tell God what you want your wife to become while she's listening. Strengthen her. Try changing some of the things you do. If you suspect she's not enjoying sex with you, talk to a friend or see doc.
Men must learn to play with their wife and children. There's a lot of pressure now(money, work, traffic, fear etc)

God help us husbands.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2018
yesloaded:

Maybe but with the looks of things this is a one sided love except that you have something you are hiding sir.
sincerely, nothing i am bidding she behaves like this to everybody
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by donemitex1: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Open a new thread if you need honest opinions.
Adebayo4christ:
GOOD MORNING GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME GO THRU MY LONG STORY AND ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
I GOT MARRIED ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO, MY WIFE IS A VERY SPIRITUAL PERSON(MFM). AFTER OUR MARRIAGE, I NOTICED SOM CHANGES IN HER, LIKE NAGGING, GETTING ANGRY OVER LITTLE THINGS AND MOST ESPECIALLY PRAYERS. I DONT HAVE THAT STRENGHT WAKING UP IN D MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PRAY WITH HER AND ALSO COS OF JOB, WE STAY IN IKORODU AND I WORK AROUND OYINGBO SIDE.
ALSO, WHENEVER ANY OF US WRONG EACH OTHER, I WILL B D ONE TO BEG AFTER DAYS OF KEEPING MALICE IN D SAME HOUSE. IF SHE IS D ONE AT FAULT, SHE WILL NEVER BEG, BUT FOR PEACE TO REIGN, I WILL SHEALTH MY SWORD AND BEG HER.
I ALSO NOTICED SHE CHANGED TOWARDS MY PARENT, SHE DOESNT CALL THEM, NOR ALLOW US GO TO VISIT THEM. THEY ALSO STAY IN IKORODU. BUT JUST LIKE 30MINS DRIVE FROM EACH OTHER. SOMTHING HAPPEND ON FEB 15 THIS YEAR, MY DAD SLUMPED AND I WAS CALLED AROUND 8PM TO COME AROUND. THE NEXT THING MY WIFE WILL SAY IS, CANT IT WAIT TILL TOMOROW.I WAS SHOCKED BY THAT STATEMENT. WELL, MY DAD HAD STROKE, AND WAS IN N OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. OUT OF LIKE THE THREE WEEKS MY DAD SPENT IN THE HOSPITAL, MY WIFE CAME TWICE TO IKORODU GENERAL HOSPITAL TO VISIT HIM NOT ON HER OWN BUT WHEN I GO THERE TO VISIT HIM. I GO THERE EVERYDAY TO BATH HIM BFR GOING TO WORK AND AFTER COMING FROM WORK.MY MUM CANT HANDLE IT ALONE.
FAST FORWARD TO WHEN HE WAS DISCHARGED, I MAKE SURE I GO TO MY PARENTS HOUSE EVERYDAY TO CHECK ON HIM BUT MY WIFE ALWAYS COMPLAINED. TELLING ME A TIME WILL COME, I WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE BTW MY DAD AND HER. I WAS MAD THAT DAY. SHE ALSO COMPLAINS OF MY MUM HELPING US IN SOME AREAS. LIKE, GIVING HER MONEY OR FOODSTUFF,. SHE TEACHES AND CO OWN A SCHOOL WITH HER MUM. NOW, SHE WAS ON THREE WEEKS EASTER BREAK, ALONE AT HOME TILL I RETURN IN D EVENING AFTER WORK,
FOR THE PERIOD OF THAT THREE WEEKS SHE SPENT AT HOME, SHE CAME WITH ME TO VISIT MY DAD TWICE. MY MUM COMPLAINED ABOUT IT BUT I SHOVE HER OFF. MY QUESTION IS THIS.. IS THIS A GOOD BEHAVIOR FROM HER. ANYTIME I COMPLAINED TO HER. SHE WILL TELL ME THIS IS 21ST CENTURY AND THEY CANT EXPECT HER TO KILL HERSELF FOR THEM. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE VARIOUS THINGS SHE DOES TO ME AT HOME. SHE HAS WARNED ME NEVER TO REPORT HER TO ANYBODY ESPECIALLY HER PARENT WHO WERE NEVER IN SUPPORT OF THE MARRIAGE THEN, COS I HAD TWO CHILDREN FROM DIFF LADIES WHICH SHE KNEW OFF BEFORE THE RELATIONSHIP STARTED

PLEASE ADVICE ME. AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. I WANT TO OPT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE. I AM NOT ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT WITH HER AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by fpeter(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
in your own words, in fairness to all the parties involve...herein lies your problem:

"Well again in fairness to her , she exhibited these signs right from day one, not just to me but to everybody even her mother and elder ones. I explained this to the elders of the church, but they said she will change after the marriage."
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Some men are sincerely too soft. Bet me, you will lose her finally if you continue this way. She will end up not loving you at all again because many women cannot continue to love a man they do not respect.

Get a grip on your home. This kind of women only respond to the shock approach. That your always calling back and taking continued disrespect will earn you continuous disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by Brugo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
I feel sorry for men like this who are considerate and empathetic. Ladies often take them for granted. Ladies prefer harsh guys who can "change it" for anybody any time.

I hate to break it to you Mr Kapelvej. If she could stay alone for 30 days without calling you to settle, then she doesn't care about your feelings. If she could stay silent for 2 months, it is over.

She has decided not to care about the marriage and it didn't start 2 months ago.

This has been building up over the years. All those little moments of stubborness that you overlooked have emboldened her. All those times when you took the initiative to reconcile even when she was at fault, she was building resilience. Now she has found a way to cope without you.

You are the one who wants this marriage to work. She doesn't give a damn.

I am sorry that you have to face this kind of problem in marriage. It is something people should never have to live with.

If you want this marriage so bad, prepare to beg her all your life. She will not change. Don't expect that. Can you live with that?
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Brugo:
I feel sorry for men like this who are considerate and empathetic. Ladies often take them for granted. Ladies prefer harsh guys who can "change it" for anybody any time.

I hate to break it to you Mr Kapelvej. If she could stay alone for 30 days without calling you to settle, then she doesn't care about your feelings. If she could stay silent for 2 months, it is over.

She has decided not to care about the marriage and it didn't start 2 months ago.

This has been building up over the years. All those little moments of stubborness that you overlooked have emboldened her. All those times when you took the initiative to reconcile even when she was at fault, she was building resilience. Now she has found a way to cope without you.

You are the one who wants this marriage to work. She doesn't give a damn.

I am sorry that you have to face this kind of problem in marriage. It is something people should never have to live with.

If you want this marriage so bad, prepare to beg her all your life. She will not change. Don't expect that. Can you live with that?
hmmmm, deep words.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
donemitex1:
I hardly comment on Nairaland but this write up touched my spirit. Women can be very difficult to manage. They can turn a humble and God fearing man into a Beast. You never know what you are capable of doing until you get married to a very stubborn and problematic woman. I used to have a girlfriend who exhibits all the above traits. She was stubborn and would refuse to beg when she is at fault, she was a serious headache. I tried to change her but I almost lost my life doing that, I had to move on. I eventually discovered that the secret was not to be too nice.
Women generally take advantage of it because it's in their nature. You have to be decisive when you take decisions and stand by your word. You have to be perceived as being rigid, it is to your advantage. Only apologize when you're at fault, infact don't apologize directly because you will regret it. Buy her gifts or take her out in place of a direct apology. One more thing, never start what you cannot finish unless you are willing to continue it as long as you stay married to her. Talking about scaring your wife to submission, it is clear that refusing to call her isn't working. It's two months already. Here is what you will do. Just appear with three or four elders in her family house with the aim of dissolving the marriage, conjure divorce papers and tell her you're going to end the marriage. I bet you, if she truly cares about the marriage, she will submit and after she does, never play too nice again, I repeat, don't play too nice again. Your wife needs to be handled with an iron fist. Above all, prayer is key. I say this all the time. A family that relegates prayer to the background cannot survive. The reason is that the Devil has declared war on the family. The family is a microcosm of the larger society, if the family is destroyed, the society is doomed. This is the single reason why divorce is on the rise. The only way out is to pray without ceasing. Do night vigils and fasting intermittently. Read the Bible together as a family. If you do these things, you will will be too hard for the devil to crack.
Thanks bro. I have prayed , prayed and prayed, the situation has driven me to questioning the Bible's view on marriage. You saw the part were i reffered to the bible ?

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Brightgem:
Then in the light of all other pieces of advice given here, I suggest u be the one who starts thinking of moving on. IF your conscience is clear. Your wife is flirting u say u havnt seen adultery! what?! She insults you! There should be rules btw a couple to draw a line on what each cannot say to the other! Now its still verbal abuse, dnt become another Bilyaminu. God forbid! I think u are a man being abused. Open ur eyes, sadly. The signs were there!
Thanks for your deep and sincere thoughts.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
triblehaul1:

I am not sorry to say but you married a woman who does not deserve a husband. I have no advice for Lilly livered petty Africans like you.
grin grin grin, my brother, the deed is done, I just need help.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
babra19:

Touching story, is obvious that you love her...give yourself a break...life is too short...dnt go n kill ursef becos of Ur wife...if u die it won't take her up to a month you will see in Ur spirit world that she is married to another.
give her some time to get back to her senses if not file for divorce and move on with your life...this time around be patient and get a good woman...who will give you a good home.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

Dude your wife is someone we class as a Narcissist.

Staying with a narcissist means staying in an emotionally abusive relationship, and it’s every bit like a woman staying with a physically abusive man. You may love your wife still, and at times she may show love towards you, but she will always come back trying to tear you down. You won’t even realize how miserable you are, and how much fear of her, and fear of the unknown possibilities of life away from her are keeping you trapped.

Narcissists are extremely hard to treat. Don' t expect that anything about your relationship will change. Ever. Is that OK with you?
most things you wrote have already happened before, expecially where you said 'she will always come back to tear you down
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
tytunji29:

Boss, elder of d church are jst men like u ND I so how come you bleaf Dre prediction? Morova dos elder re nt d ones to spend d rest of Dre life wit ha oooo anyhw d mistake is done already jst cont cos of ur kids (dat if dey re urs too ooo)
looking back, you are right

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
aldotun:
Hello, MAY THE PEACE & LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH YOU & YOUR HOUSEHOLD

I want to share a different view, and I hope this helps because I am in a similar situation but GLORY BE TO GOD, this seems to be working;

You fell in love with her, stayed with and married her and have shared beautiful children so, it is so difficult going the other route.

I am trying not to bore you with my epistle but I wish I can make this simple.

You would have to wear a new skin, overlook as you are already into it, shower her with more love, try to avoid argument and quarrels but show restraints not because you are weak but for the love of your family.

Try and make her feel young, try less to chastise her, don't be bothered by her ego, I tell you somewhere along the line, her reasoning would change, she would wonder what happened, no time frame, look at it as if you are training a puppy, patience, patience, patience and lots of love.

If you don't mind, we can communicate so I can explain a little bit more.

Call her and keep your family together and please avoid confrontations and also try never to be physical (assault) having it also at the back of your mind you are doing it as sacrifice for your family.

I am positive somewhere you would begin to see the good part; because I believe EXPERIENCE IS THE Best TEACHER.

Forget about what people say or will say because what matters is what you say and people at the end would only come to love your family the way you place them.

Let me stop here for now. Please How do I connect with you

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
aldotun:
Hello, MAY THE PEACE & LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH YOU & YOUR HOUSEHOLD

I want to share a different view, and I hope this helps because I am in a similar situation but GLORY BE TO GOD, this seems to be working;

You fell in love with her, stayed with and married her and have shared beautiful children so, it is so difficult going the other route.

I am trying not to bore you with my epistle but I wish I can make this simple.

You would have to wear a new skin, overlook as you are already into it, shower her with more love, try to avoid argument and quarrels but show restraints not because you are weak but for the love of your family.

Try and make her feel young, try less to chastise her, don't be bothered by her ego, I tell you somewhere along the line, her reasoning would change, she would wonder what happened, no time frame, look at it as if you are training a puppy, patience, patience, patience and lots of love.

If you don't mind, we can communicate so I can explain a little bit more.

Call her and keep your family together and please avoid confrontations and also try never to be physical (assault) having it also at the back of your mind you are doing it as sacrifice for your family.

I am positive somewhere you would begin to see the good part; because I believe EXPERIENCE IS THE Best TEACHER.

Forget about what people say or will say because what matters is what you say and people at the end would only come to love your family the way you place them.

Let me stop here for now. Please How do I connect with you

please how do i connect you
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Asking if she has moved on, should not be the question of debate.......

The question I would ask you is, if she is so obnoxious as you potray her, why do you want to remain married to her?

Why can't you instigate a divorce and move on?

In fairness to your assertion, she portrayed this attitudes, but you were blinded by love.....

It's time to move on, not unless you are enjoying this soap opera or charade called a marriage...........
Not just remaining in the marriage that is the issue, divorce is easy, but the kids
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ebukamath:

and you were to blind to see it, now you are complaining. Tell the church member that she hasn't change
cry
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
tomdon:

Are you sure you didn't marry a witch or how can a normal person be this bad without provocation
I believe there's a lot you're not saying

And in fairness to her you're using here is used wrongly. You can't use in fairness to her and proceed to describe a bad character
This is English. I am trying to let you know that this attitude is part of her, she displays same attitude to me and any one, so it further goes to show that I am not painting her bad in any way, I am just reporting, that is why I kept using in fairness to her. The fairness means, this is her person, I choose her, so the gamble was on me.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On? by kapelvej: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
nwaonyeze001:
@ OP, I mean no disrespect, but, firstly......You caused all that is happening right now, though in a bid to make your marriage work, but since you knew from day 1 that your wife exhibits such traits, the first 2-3 years of your marriage should have been used to stamp your authority, since you didn't do that during the last phase of your courtship
Secondly, take my advise, if your wife is within the age bracket of 23-28, then technically, she is exhibiting the traits of her age bracket, given the attribute of peers, flirting, stubbornness amongst others, my little advice, patience my brother, pray and use wisdom to stamp your authority
I wish you good luck and God heal the wound in your home, because I feel your pain, I have been there before,, Note, your wife is just been stubborn, so ....... address the issue this time with caution and wisdom

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.