Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77574 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
Riofidelio:
tongue tongue tongue
It was one of his most illiterate and brain dead post and of someone who simply loves to bark and howl
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:25pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

Very funny that your Daddy GOs may be sad about another group of worshipers that are teaching the truth

Group of worshippers thinking God will kill people because they refused to join an organization called watchtower a publishing company.
So much for an all loving God that did not state joining an organization will be the only means of salvation in his book.
Ever changing truth lol. Something called Truth today will be called false tomorrow. Lol
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 9:31pm On May 27, 2018
salvation101:
Last I checked, d thread is about "who jw are"
Any curious mind dat stumbled upon this thread should be able to notice how dey get angry wen their doctrines are proven wrong and resort to attack to shut the individuals up. My little time wit u guys on dis forum, I av seen dis over nd over again. Go check, dis muniker has been registered since 2013, i av had heated arguments with Muslims, catholics, even pentecostals but never seen dis type of evil. Seems jws wish every other person dead. Just show dem their heresies nd u will see dem come on u like swarm of bees. Ain't scared of u guys one bit, just keep d lies coming, we will keep debunking till God opens ur eyes

Many church goers confess they don't have a clue about the meaning of doctrines, so your blood pressure may rise whenever your arguments are quickly debunked and your points exposed as fraudulent...so it is in your own judgements that you felt whatever you say you are feeling.....don't claim to be perfect because I have caught you lying on this topic...

...this is nairalalnd.com
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:35pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

OK.
The Governing Body is a small group of mature Christians who provide direction for Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide. Their work is twofold:

They oversee the preparation of Bible-based instruction through the publications, meetings, and schools of Jehovah’s Witnesses.​—Luke 12:42.

They supervise the worldwide work of Jehovah’s Witnesses by directing our public ministry and overseeing the use of donated assets.

The Governing Body follows the pattern set by “the apostles and elders in Jerusalem” in the first century, who made important decisions on behalf of the entire Christian congregation. (Acts 15:2) Like those faithful men, the members of the Governing Body are not the leaders of our organization. They look to the Bible for guidance, acknowledging that Jehovah God has appointed Jesus Christ as the Head of the congregation.​—1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:​23.
Who are the members of the Governing Body?

As of January 2018, the members of the Governing Body are Kenneth Cook, Jr., Samuel Herd, Geoffrey Jackson, Stephen Lett, Gerrit Lösch, Anthony Morris III, Mark Sanderson, and David Splane. They serve at our world headquarters in Warwick, New York, U.S.A.
How is the Governing Body organized?

The Governing Body has established six committees to oversee various aspects of our work, and each member serves on one or more of these committees.

Coordinators’ Committee: Supervises legal matters and responds to disasters, to incidents in which our members are persecuted for their religious beliefs, and to other urgent matters affecting Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Personnel Committee: Oversees the arrangements for Bethel family members.

Publishing Committee: Supervises the production and shipping of Bible literature and the construction of meeting places, translation offices, and branch facilities.

Service Committee: Oversees our work of preaching the “good news of the Kingdom.”​—Matthew 24:14.

Teaching Committee: Directs the preparation of spiritual instruction provided by means of meetings, schools, and audio and video programs.

Writing Committee: Directs the preparation of spiritual instruction provided in printed form and on our website and oversees translation work.

In addition to its work through these committees, the Governing Body meets each week to consider the needs of the organization. In these meetings, the members discuss what the Scriptures say, and they yield to the influence of God’s holy spirit, striving for unanimous decisions.​—Acts 15:25.
Who are the helpers to the Governing Body?

These are trustworthy Christians who assist Governing Body committees. (1 Corinthians 4:2) They have ability and experience in the work overseen by the committee to which they are assigned, and they attend its weekly meeting. Although they do not share in making decisions, the helpers provide valuable advice and background information, implement the committee’s decisions, and monitor the results and progress of these. They may also be assigned by the Governing Body to visit our brotherhood in various parts of the world or to deliver parts at events such as annual meetings or Gilead graduations.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/governing-body/

Show me one verse in the bible governing body is mentioned
If it's Catholic church you will say pope wasn't mentioned in the bible. Abeg show me the word governing body.
Be formulating thing not mentioned in the bible
Show where joining an organization is the means of by which an individual will be saved is mentioned in the bible.

I didn't ask you for all these your explanation. Mention a place where they wrote those things mentioned in the bible.
I am waiting for Bible passage.

So you guys have groups like Christendom? Wow no difference.
You think you can threaten people with what's written by your publishing company in their magazine?

Think again. I use my God given brain to think independently. I don't need some old men in new York thinking for me.

Shame no let you show us bible passage?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:36pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

Many church goers confess they don't have a clue about the meaning of doctrines, so your blood pressure may rise whenever your arguments are quickly debunked and your points exposed as fraudulent...so it is in your own judgements that you felt whatever you say you are feeling.....don't claim to be perfect because I have caught you lying on this topic...

...this is nairalalnd.com

I dey wait for Bible passages.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 9:43pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Group of worshippers thinking God will kill people because they refused to join an organization called watchtower a publishing company.
So much for an all loving God that did not state joining an organization will be the only means of salvation in his book.
Ever changing truth lol. Something called Truth today will be called false tomorrow. Lol
paranoid Pentecostal.

13 Go in through the narrow gate. The gate to destruction is wide, and the road that leads there is easy to follow. A lot of people go through that gate. 14 But the gate to life is very narrow. The road that leads there is so hard to follow that only a few people find it. Matthew 7:13-14 Contemporary English Version (CEV)

13 “Go in through the narrow gate,o because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:
It was one of his most illiterate and brain dead post and of someone who simply loves to bark and howl

See somebody that is calling somebody brain dead and an illiterate. Your organization frowns on its members using their own brain to think for themselves. It shows your brain is dead an non functional when you allow people do your thinking.
See someone that his leaders encourage not to get tertiary education so they will continue to do his thinking for him.

Your leaders say your jehovah will kill 99.9% of earths population in their magazines because they refused to join watchtower organization a publishing company. What's your take on that?

Very soon you will start thinking with your own brain and not that of 8 old men in new York.
My own is I need Bible passages and not magazine lines
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:48pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:
paranoid Pentecostal.

13 Go in through the narrow gate. The gate to destruction is wide, and the road that leads there is easy to follow. A lot of people go through that gate. 14 But the gate to life is very narrow. The road that leads there is so hard to follow that only a few people find it. Matthew 7:13-14 Contemporary English Version (CEV)

13 “Go in through the narrow gate,o because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.
Where did the bible mention governing body?
Where did the bible say that joining an organization will be the only means to salvation?
Where did the bible say that God will slaughter/kill people because they didn't join an organization and follow the teaching of the organization's leaders?

I dey wait for Bible passage
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:52pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:
paranoid Pentecostal.

My bible in john 14:6 says
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Please show me the bible passage
Where did the bible say that joining an organization will be the only means to salvation?
Where did the bible say that God will slaughter/kill people because they didn't join an organization and follow the teaching of the organization's leaders
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I dey wait for Bible passages.
Will Dddy GO approve it? You know they warned you about the GB grin grin grin

Acts of Apostles 15:1-41
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:13pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

My bible in john 14:6 says
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Please show me the bible passage
Where did the bible say that God will slaughter/kill people because they didn't join an organization and follow the teaching of the organization's leaders

Are you doubting the scriptures below! paranoid Pentecostal.

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:
Will Dddy GO approve it? You know they warned you about the GB grin grin grin

Acts of Apostles 15:1-41

Where are the bible passages. If you like say what I didn't ask you. Talk from here to Jericho. If you cannot provide Bible passages that states that an organization is the only way to salvation or jehovah will slaughter people because they chose not to pay allegiance to an organization or where they mentioned governing body then watchtower organization is a big fraud.

Show me Bible passage.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:16pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Show me one verse in the bible governing body is mentioned
If it's Catholic church you will say pope wasn't mentioned in the bible. Abeg show me the word governing body.
Be formulating thing not mentioned in the bible
Show where joining an organization is the means of by which an individual will be saved is mentioned in the bible.

I didn't ask you for all these your explanation. Mention a place where they wrote those things mentioned in the bible.
I am waiting for Bible passage.

So you guys have groups like Christendom? Wow no difference.
You think you can threaten people with what's written by your publishing company in their magazine?

Think again. I use my God given brain to think independently. I don't need some old men in new York thinking for me.

Shame no let you show us bible passage?
Oh sorry Daddy GO is in there and the collection of PMBs 40 Million is in there
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:17pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

See somebody that is calling somebody brain dead and an illiterate. Your organization frowns on its members using their own brain to think for themselves. It shows your brain is dead an non functional when you allow people do your thinking.
See someone that his leaders encourage not to get tertiary education so they will continue to do his thinking for him.

Your leaders say your jehovah will kill 99.9% of earths population in their magazines because they refused to join watchtower organization a publishing company. What's your take on that?

Very soon you will start thinking with your own brain and not that of 8 old men in new York.
My own is I need Bible passages and not magazine lines
No bible evidence for your rantings...
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:19pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

Are you doubting the scriptures below! paranoid Pentecostal.

Where is organization mentioned in the bible?
Where is governing body mentioned in the bible?
Where is Jehovah slaughtering people for not joining an organization mentioned?

I need Bible passages

I
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:19pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:
ApostateLoverJW.
salvation101:
Lying jw
johnw47:
false jw
DonBenny77:
Lie lie
Liliyann:
JW too late!!
danvon:
Just sick Jw
danvon:
defrauded pentecostal jw

Miracles performed by our Pentecostal Daddy GOs for our delightful and spirit filled consumption - watch the video link below at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnI4eoSvwo

THE NINE LIES OF TODAY’S CHURCH -by Andrew Strom.

-A call for massive ‘Reformation’ – before it is too late.

It is a sad fact that today’s church is deceiving itself in some very crucial areas. Below are some plain facts (-absolutely true) that may shock a few people:

1. “Ask Jesus into our heart” is not in the Bible. Neither is “Give your heart to the Lord”, or repeating a “sinner’s prayer”. These practices do not exist in Scripture at all. The subject of salvation is the most important subject in the Bible and we are being lied to about it. These doctrines are a total fabrication. They were invented to make salvation “quick and convenient”. Many church members today who are relying on these things are clearly not ‘saved’ at all.

2. Church buildings do not exist in the Bible. They were invented around 200-300 AD, when the church was in serious decline. Only a backslidden church could fall so far away from the simplicity of the early church. Church buildings are anti-New Testament, and bring with them a host of problems and traditions. It was basically when the church fell into the hands of Rome that this concept of the “cathedral” really took over. And we are still spending millions on these monuments today.

3. The “one pastor runs everything” model is totally unscriptural. Far from running everything, in the book of Acts we find the word “pastor” NOT EVEN USED ONCE. (-The early church did have strong leaders and elders. But it was never a “one man band” like we see today. And never was it so “controlling” either).

4. “Tithing” is not a New Testament practice at all. And it is being shamefully abused by today’s preachers. In the New Testament we are told to give cheerfully – whatever we purpose in our hearts to give. Telling people that they MUST give 10% to the church or they are “robbing God” is totally sick – and a money-grubbing way of twisting Scripture. There is no evidence that the apostles EVER preached ‘tithing’ to New Testament believers. It was clearly regarded as an Old Testament practice.

5. The words “prosper” or ‘prosperity’ were NEVER used by Jesus at all – and only exist a couple of times in the entire New Testament. Yet greedy preachers have built whole kingdoms upon them. The words – “sell what you have and give to the poor” and “deceitfulness of riches” and “you cannot serve God and mammon” and “woe to you that are rich” were DEFINITELY used by Jesus and the apostles. But we don’t hear these things preached too much, do we?

6. There were no Bible Colleges, Seminaries or degrees in the New Testament. The only people who seemed to have “Bible Schools” were the Scribes and Pharisees! The apostles were simple fishermen and tax collectors. It is likely that a number of them could not even read or write. What was their “qualification” for being in the ministry? Simply that they had SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH JESUS. The fact that people expect a “professional clergy” today with degrees from Bible College has helped to make the church sicker and more unscriptural than ever. Simple humble people with a calling from God often cannot get to minister because they do not have a “piece of paper” to make them ‘qualified’. -Yet another disaster for the church.

7. There is almost no evidence whatsoever that the early church had their “main meeting” on a Sunday. They gathered together ‘from house to house’ virtually every day! There were no church buildings. They did not dress up and “go to church”. There were no denominations. There were no separate groups with different ‘labels’. They lived their lives together – all the Christians in the local area. Love and fellowship and ‘koinonia’ were as natural to them as breathing. And the apostles in Jerusalem preached every day at huge open-air gatherings. -Not “hidden away” inside four walls. This was truly a “street church” in every way.

8. The idea that you can replace the moving of the Holy Spirit with programs, programs and more programs just shows how low we have sunk. Man-made programs are everywhere today. The early church had much more of God and much less of ‘man’.

9. We preach a ‘humanistic’ Jesus today. -A Jesus who exists mainly for our own “happiness”. A Santa Claus who wants to rain down continual blessings upon us. A God of grace and mercy without judgement, righteousness or truth. Our gross misrepresentation of who Jesus really is, is one of the most serious offenses of the modern church. Today’s church seems to worship a “plastic” Jesus – one that she has made in her own image. What an offense to God.

A lot of preachers are well aware that there is something very wrong with the church today. They know there is little ‘fear of the Lord’. They know there is no deep repentance or deep moving of the Holy Spirit. They know that it is just the same old “game” being played every week. A lot of them are very aware of this. But they will not do anything about it. They will not rock the boat. And they will “squash” anyone who comes along trying to do something. They do not want a real “shaking”. There is too much to lose. They have their careers and their little ‘kingdoms’ at stake. This is the real truth of the matter. This is where the rubber truly meets the road.

That is why God is about to bring “Great Reformation”. He will not put up with these ‘hirelings’ any longer. He will not have them as leaders over His people. A lot of them are about to “lose their heads”. They will never lead God’s people again.

This is what true ‘Reformation’ is all about. It is the process of replacing the old leadership and the old lies. -It is David taking over from ‘Saul’.

There is a ‘New Wineskin’ coming. In fact it is upon us. There is a new leadership arising – many of them trained in the ‘wilderness’ for such a time as this. The hour is now here. LET THE NEW LEADERS ARISE! The sad fact is that today’s church has sunk so low that it is almost a matter of people needing to be RESCUED OUT OF HER. I never thought I would say something as radical as that, but it is the truth.

Much of the church is living a lie. Many inside her are told continuously that they are “OK” – that they are saved and headed for heaven. Nothing could be further from the truth. Multitudes of them are headed directly for hell. The systemized LYING that is going on has deceived the leaders and the people alike. It is the blind leading the blind. We need to contend for these people – desperately. Much of the church is “lost”. They are mired in deception – an entire system of deception.

Kindest regards in Christ,

Andrew Strom.
https://ajtony./9-lies-of-the-modern-church/
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:
No bible evidence for your rantings...
All these your rantings since that God is using your organization is all a lie.
No Bible verse to show yet you believe God will slaughter people because of something not mentioned in the bible. Dead brain.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

This message is from the Pentecostal GB of Wikileaks and attested by various JW apostates GBs

Higher law has been used to justify violence by Christians sometimes referred to as Spiritual warfare.
Historically, according to René Girard, many Christians embraced violence when it became the state religion of the Roman Empire: "Beginning with Constantine, Christianity triumphed at the level of the state and soon began to cloak with its authority persecutions similar to those in which the early Christians were victims.

Miracles performed by our Pentecostal Daddy GOs for our delightful and spirit filled consumption - watch the video link below at:

....and how come you and your Daddy GOs kept killing innocent children and women for thirty years in Northern Ireland, killing 3,739?
https://www.nairaland.com/4527618/jehovah-withnesses-accused-systematically-covering
Come and defend ur society grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
salvation101:

https://www.nairaland.com/4527618/jehovah-withnesses-accused-systematically-covering
Come and defend ur society grin grin
I see that you are running away from the post grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:27pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

This message is from the Pentecostal GB of Wikileaks and attested by various JW apostates GBs

Higher law has been used to justify violence by Christians sometimes referred to as Spiritual warfare.
Historically, according to René Girard, many Christians embraced violence when it became the state religion of the Roman Empire: "Beginning with Constantine, Christianity triumphed at the level of the state and soon began to cloak with its authority persecutions similar to those in which the early Christians were victims.

....and how come you and your Daddy GOs kept killing innocent children and women for thirty years in Northern Ireland, killing 3,739?

Your blood transfusion ban that has been and is still killing jws since 1945 Nko?
Now down to the matter

How come your jehovah is coming to murder 8 billion people for not paying allegiance to a publishing company called watchtower organization?
If you like bring history from the past I don't care. I am in living in the present and look foward

If you like try to get the topic changed it won't work. Show me the bible passage supporting your number doctrine.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

All these your rantings since that God is using your organization is all a lie.
No Bible verse to show yet you believe God will slaughter people because of something not mentioned in the bible. Dead brain.

I have been recently convinced by this link down here:

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 10:29pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

OK.
The Governing Body is a small group of mature Christians who provide direction for Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide.
ACHORLADEY: Such direction contains error not inspired/infallible that jeopardize adherents future. Watchtower study edition Feb 2017.

Their work is twofold:

They oversee the preparation of Bible-based instruction through the publications, meetings, and schools of Jehovah’s Witnesses.​—Luke 12:42.

ACHORLADEY: These bible based instruction cannot go beyond 2Timothy 3:16,17 but as it is terms such as (governing body, organisation and other relate terms are not bible based).

They supervise the worldwide work of Jehovah’s Witnesses by directing our public ministry and overseeing the use of donated assets.

The Governing Body follows the pattern set by “the apostles and elders in Jerusalem” in the first century, who made important decisions on behalf of the entire Christian congregation. (Acts 15:2)

ACHORLADEY: The apostles and elders in Jerusalem in the first century were not "governing body" and "Christians" then were not seen to be in an "organisation".

Like those faithful men, the members of the Governing Body are not the leaders of our organization.

ACHORLADEY: Watchtower study edition Feb 2017 Fourth study article says otherwise.

They look to the Bible for guidance, acknowledging that Jehovah God has appointed Jesus Christ as the Head of the congregation.​—1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:​23.

ACHORLADEY: Yet the "governing body" another "head" is struggling to accept simple truth contained in Matthew 23:8 that Jesus is the leader, all others are brothers.

As of January 2018, the members of the Governing Body are Kenneth Cook, Jr., Samuel Herd, Geoffrey Jackson, Stephen Lett, Gerrit Lösch, Anthony Morris III, Mark Sanderson, and David Splane. They serve at our world headquarters in Warwick, New York, U.S.A.

The Governing Body has established six committees to oversee various aspects of our work, and each member serves on one or more of these committees.

Coordinators’ Committee: Supervises legal matters and responds to disasters, to incidents in which our members are persecuted for their religious beliefs, and to other urgent matters affecting Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Publishing Committee: Supervises the production and shipping of Bible literature and the construction of meeting places, translation offices, and branch facilities.

Service Committee: Oversees our work of preaching the “good news of the Kingdom.”​—Matthew 24:14.

Teaching Committee: Directs the preparation of spiritual instruction provided by means of meetings, schools, and audio and video programs.

Writing Committee: Directs the preparation of spiritual instruction provided in printed form and on our website and oversees translation work.

In addition to its work through these committees, the Governing Body meets each week to consider the needs of the organization. In these meetings, the members discuss what the Scriptures say, and they yield to the influence of God’s holy spirit, striving for unanimous decisions.​—Acts 15:25.

These are trustworthy Christians who assist Governing Body committees. (1 Corinthians 4:2) They have ability and experience in the work overseen by the committee to which they are assigned, and they attend its weekly meeting. Although they do not share in making decisions, the helpers provide valuable advice and background information, implement the committee’s decisions, and monitor the results and progress of these. They may also be assigned by the Governing Body to visit our brotherhood in various parts of the world or to deliver parts at events such as annual meetings or Gilead graduations.

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Your blood transfusion ban that has been and is still killing jws since 1945 Nko?
Now down to the matter

How come your jehovah is coming to murder 8 billion people for not paying allegiance to a publishing company called watchtower organization?
If you like bring history from the past I don't care. I am in living in the present and look foward

If you like try to get the topic changed it won't work. Show me the bible passage supporting your number doctrine.

The gate to destruction is wide, and the road that leads there is easy to follow. A lot of people go through that gate. But the gate to life is very narrow. The road that leads there is so hard to follow that only a few people find it.

Why don't you like it at Matthew 7:13-14?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:37pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:38pm On May 27, 2018
achorladey:

The gate to destruction is wide, and the road that leads there is easy to follow. A lot of people go through that gate. But the gate to life is very narrow. The road that leads there is so hard to follow that only a few people find it.

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 10:59pm On May 27, 2018
achorladey:

OK.
The Governing Body is a small group of mature Christians who provide direction for Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide.
Achorladey: Such direction protects true Christians
Their work is twofold:

Achorladey: These bible based instruction are provided without tithing

The Governing Body follows the pattern set by “the apostles and elders in Jerusalem” in the first century, who made important decisions on behalf of the entire Christian congregation. (Acts 15:2)

Achorladey: Like the apostles and elders in Jerusalem in the first century, Like those faithful men, the members of the Governing Body are not the leaders of our organization.

Achorladey: Watchtower study edition Feb 2017 Fourth study balances any misconception.

They look to the Bible for guidance, acknowledging that Jehovah God has appointed Jesus Christ as the Head of the congregation.​—1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:​23.

Achorladey: In accordance with Matthew 23:8 that Jesus is the leader, all others are brothers.

2 Timothy 2:23-26 New Living Translation (NLT)
23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights. 24 A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people. 25 Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth. 26 Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants.

...am guessing the next statement the P. Pentecostal will make next grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 11:03pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

Why don't you like it at Matthew 7:13-14?
I know that road and way that Matthew 7:13-14 talked about, that road and way is in John 14:6. If you know you know.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 11:07pm On May 27, 2018
enimooko:

2 Timothy 2:23-26 New Living Translation (NLT)
23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights. 24 A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people. 25 Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth. 26 Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants.

...am guessing the next statement the P. Pentecostal will make next grin
If you agree that this latest post applies to you as well. its okay by me. If not, then your wisdom is not from the one described in James 3:17
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 11:13pm On May 27, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I am happy people are reading my comments here and also seeing your stupidity.
I remember one time on nairaland I kept saying there is no where the bible said identifying and joining an organization will be the only means by which salvation will be guaranteed and somebody kept telling me that it wasn't my fault that I couldn't comprehend. Today the person agrees with me on this. This was about 3 months back. You feel making faces will give you an upper hand? Think again. You are giving a bad witness about jehovah.
So many people here see you as the typical jehovah witness who instead of addressing issues, insults people.
Super story...
Daddy GO didn't ask you to be "identifying and joining an organization" neither did he ask you to be "identifying and fleeing from B A B Y L O N - T H E - G R E A T organization" grin grin grin

...and for "about 3 months back" you and your archodelay "monika" cant figure out that daddy GO has not explained hellfire and limbo as well as the fact that Donald trump won an election shown to you an daddy that he can never win...park well well
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 11:15pm On May 27, 2018
achorladey:

I know that road and way that Matthew 7:13-14 talked about, that road and way is in John 14:6. If you know you know.
STEP II. .....only a few people find it. cool
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 11:17pm On May 27, 2018
achorladey:

If you agree that this latest post applies to you as well. its okay by me. If not, then your wisdom is not from the one described in James 3:17
....and my guess was right cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (86) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.