Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (35450 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by sharpwriter(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:
There is this particular girl I met on social media. She is extremely beautiful with lots of guys trying to woo her. I am a financially stable dude with a good business that brings in steady income and continue to expand.

Though she never asked me for money I sent her money willingly because I was really having it. I was more concerned about her attention though I got very little of it because she was in a relationship at the time.

Presentl.

lol.... bros, seems you be financial Messiah for this buhari period.... wire me some Na.... seriously serious o.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Engr1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cont.........

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by JDhotral4: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
u like ATM machine. U start what u can not finish

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The Lord is my shepherd, I shallbnot want.
Your money your dick, keep them all. I don't need help anymore
good.women should work for their money too instead of expecting handout and playing trick on dumb niggas
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
tundebaba234:
good.women should work for their money too instead of expecting handout and playing trick on dumb niggas
I've always been an advocate of that. No one should lazy about waiting to reap from where they did no sow.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by NeeKlaus: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
deepwater:
OP giver her money and stop disturbing us.
You claim you have money, like stash of money, like money bag ... so give the needy WTF angry

I bet you are still broke but not as you use to be sad that is why you think you have plenty money..

Lemme tell you something brah...
If you truly get plenty money ehn... your swag and confidence go don change automatic...
Na the girl go they monkey for u anyhow! she go dey spread for your bed 24.... and guess what? you what even have time to Bleep her self as in you gonna be too busy making/counting money ...#Singing... I am counting my money, so i cant hear you!!!

u no get money, you just dey make noise
You started giving her coins when she didnt ask expecting her to open her legs (The babe be like niccur bring some notes and take the pussy)
You couldnt decode d code shocked
Now she has decided to release the code raw to u (Niccur bring the notes and take the pussy WTF)

You run to Nairaland to cry? You cant release the notes or what?

On a more serious note,give her the money and dump that girl
never wife her, you cant get all the money there is
a bigger fish will swallow her sooner than you can quote deepwater
There is a reason she kept your contact all the while.
You where just a maga in the nursery
She has been keenly monitoring your business and watch it grow
It is harvest time bro, time to dig u up and consume
Recall she went for another dude immediately she left the first guy
Dont think it was out from the blues
The second guy just left the nursery before you
and now she is done consuming him....

Be a man, dont pay for sex
Look for a better girl and stop flaunting your little money...
grin
You type like somebody that gossips a lot. With your refusal to hit the nail on the head. undecided
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
moststylish:
guy no matter how you want to look at the issue, you must part with your money no whether big or small cash to be able to get or maintain a decent a girl abi na pure water or 5 alive u dey use
while u spending all your monthly salary on her ..another nigga is smashing her kpekus for free. Dat time when we dey school i always felt like crying tears of sorrow for some working class dudes who will half their salary in two and give one half to their campus babe and she will use the money to pamper her campus boyfriendcheesy and get smashed on top of itcheesy.

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
luminouz:

Oil dey ur head bro!!
I have never used dough to get a girl in my life!!! I don't plan to start soon!! When u have game n ur real,u will have the ones who admire u n despite d online rubbish from feminists, I discover they like it when a man is strong willed,independent n brave. Being too nice to please women is for sissies. N they always get DUMPED!!!!
A guy should help when that help is genuinely needed but that u should start giving a woman money so as to get some sort of validation dat is messed up. I gbadu ur modus operandi cheesy.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by luminouz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
A guy should help when that help is genuinely needed but that u should start giving a woman money so as to get some sort of validation dat is messed up. I gbadu ur modus operandi cheesy.
cheesy wink
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by prechbills1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
moststylish:
guy no matter how you want to look at the issue, you must part with your money no whether big or small cash to be able to get or maintain a decent a girl abi na pure water or 5 alive u dey use

are you her father?

wise up young man

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
slex:
Poster guess what number you are on herbalist of guys to fall for her sob story and win a gift.

A girl that makes asking for financial help her first impression is a no no from me but you and I are not the same.

Think about it, she gives this same story to over 30 toasters and last last 18 pays. Only you know the amount she asked for so multiply it by 18 and that's your answer to your question.
wich 18cheesy.. At least 25 out of the 30 would paycheesy. A babe dats an expert in begging knows the right way to whine the guycheesy. U have to be very sharp and cunning not to fallcheesy.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by prechbills1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I've always been an advocate of that. No one should lazy about waiting to reap from where they did no sow.

shutup grin
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

are you her father?

wise up young man
A guy that's destined to be scammed won't listen to u.

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
luminouz:

cheesy wink
some guys dey try sha. dem dey put babes on monthly gwefwend allowance plus dem also dey pay hazard benefits if maybe d babe don too do abortion with them. If the relationship finally break up they will pay severance allowancecheesy.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
some guys dey try sha. dem dey put babes on monthly gwefwend allowance plus dem also dey pay hazard benefits if maybe d babe don too do abortion with them. If the relationship finally break up they will pay severance allowancecheesy.
I can just imagine...paying for everything n she go dey act as if she dey do them favour....n d same guy go enter SA or Ghana...Dem go dey rush am like indomie!

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
lenghtinny:
You going through all this stress because of a woman....

You need to set your priorities straight angry
his priorities dey str8 nah!
it leads str8 to d lady in question grin
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Saintzykie: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
lenghtinny:
You going through all this stress because of a woman....

You need to set your priorities straight angry
grin grin Chai..na people like you dey make me dey search for comment first before I read post. LWKMD
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Susungusu(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:
There is this particular girl I met on social media. She is extremely beautiful with lots of guys trying to woo her. I am a financially stable dude with a good business that brings in steady income and continue to expand.

Though she never asked me for money I sent her money willingly because I was really having it. I was more concerned about her attention though I got very little of it because she was in a relationship at the time.

I guess she started having problems with her boyfriend and I really needed her attention so I could win her over to my side but she started dating a new guy immediately from what I saw in her post and pictures. I met her for the first time and tried to make love to her but she refused, I didn't feel bad about it because I really wanted her for myself and wanted a chance to access her character to know if I can build a life with her. She was willing to come sleep with me the next day but I left before she made the call that she is sorry about yesterday and will come spend the night with me.

After that anytime I sent her a message she hardly reply so I got fed up and stopped talking to her and changed my phone without updating her. I was surprised she contacted me again after a long time and we got talking. Within a couple of days she started telling me about her financial difficulties that she needed money urgently to solve some personal and family issues, but the way she dress in all her recent pictures doesn't tell of one in need of assistance though I don't care because I really like her. She has been showing concern and always check on me ever since.

Presently I am in a position to give her more than what she requested for but what I want is love but she is more concern about the money. I have been painting a picture of someone who is struggling and I expected her to have deleted me by now but that has not been the case. With her beauty I am even wondering why she came to me when she could easily get countless rich dude to give her all the money she wants by offering herself to them.

I did a little investigation and found out some of the things she told me about herself and family are true but I couldn't get anything relating to her financial status. I have now concluded to continue acting poor to see if she will go away because I can't make a financial commitment without getting anything back in return. I can't really tell what is on her mind and why she really came to me.

Run for your dear life..... what makes you think she won't breakup with you as she did other of her boyfriends?
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by poweredcom(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
look all naija gals are the same no decent gal OK

even your galfriend may be someone banging mate

dem no de carry woman for head o

don't trust dem especially the too good looking ones that uses flashy things but have no job I mean good job to cater for them self if you jam DAT kind gal come de pay her you are dead

women are the greatest liar on earth

as I de I ave banged many gals o even people gals friends that are coded runs gal na there I fear women

as for this OP Mr man invite her n bang her simple and bone her u can dash her few cash again and promise her d main cash n leave her for good

as far as naija is concern almost all naija babe na hustler ...my friend go say all gals na ashewo dem be

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Donjazzy12(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
bassey87:

I guess she started having problems with her boyfriend and I really needed her attention so I could win her over to my side but she started dating a new guy immediately from what I saw in her post and pictures. I met her for the first time and tried to make love to her but she refused, I didn't feel bad about it because I really wanted her for myself and wanted a chance to access her character to know if I can build a life with her. She was willing to come sleep with me the next day but I left before she made the call that she is sorry about yesterday and will come spend the night with me.

After that anytime I sent her a message she hardly reply so I got fed up and stopped talking to her and changed my phone without updating her. I was surprised she contacted me again after a long time and we got talking. Within a couple of days she started telling me about her financial difficulties that she needed money urgently to solve some personal and family issues, but the way she dress in all her recent pictures doesn't tell of one in need of assistance though I don't care because I really like her. She has been showing concern and always check on me ever since.

Presently I am in a position to give her more than what she requested for but what I want is love but she is more concern about the money. I have been painting a picture of someone who is struggling and I expected her to have deleted me by now but that has not been the case. With her beauty I am even wondering why she came to me when she could easily get countless rich dude to give her all the money she wants by offering herself to them.

I did a little investigation and found out some of the things she told me about herself and family are true but I couldn't get anything relating to her financial status. I have now concluded to continue acting poor to see if she will go away because I can't make a financial commitment without getting anything back in return. I can't really tell what is on her mind and why she really came to me.
You are completely worthless as a man. You send money to someone who never asked for it? You are eternally cursed with foolishness! Yet you have relatives and friends who cannot eat three square meals. You are extremely foolish!

3 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Hussmanov: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Stormyweather:
May your days be long for this. The boys that dress with all their money to impress a girl that is busy not interested in them but rather interested in the boy that doesn't care shit about his dressing. i am always in the shoes of the boys that dont dress up like a barbie doll yet i have them all over seeking attention
Only fools dress to impress
Buh a guy with high self esteem,self confidence,charisma and tge ones with killer attitudes have to dress very well
U can't be dressing like a garage boy and still expect the opposite species to like you
The way u dress is d way you shall be addressed....
At op she needs money tell her blank that u don't know her shot the fucking up outta your life ,you ain't motherfucking getting that bleeped girl

My self quote
Apennywell spent on people that love me is way better than billions spent on one bleeped olosho
Say no to #oloshoism and magaism
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by graphicsgal3000(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
I understand how that feels.. trust me..I hope you give her a second chance....we ladies can be quite naughty at times (myself included) smiley..so just pardon her please.. and by the way, please I'm currently finding things hard and could really use your assistance... click here to chat me up if you care on helping...thanks in anticipation and have a lovely evening. smiley
bassey87:

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Inspire01: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
lwanga1993:
my dear go to bed.. you no get talk
You just spoke my mind
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Chijosky(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
money miss road
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by poweredcom(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are completely worthless as a man. You send money to someone who never asked for it? You are eternally cursed with foolishness! Yet you have relatives and friends who cannot eat three square meals. You are extremely foolish!

don't say so abi na millions he dash her relax bro how do u know if he has relatives DAT has not eaten

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by baatboy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
I once fell into this but mine started asking for money in the relationship. But I kept behavior poor to know if it's love or money, her urge to remain classy and flamboyant is just so high. Until I notice she has more than 4 guys with different exotic cars sending her money in which she's dating. One of them is a popular musician which I just suddenly hated till today because he is married and still seriously cheating. They all wants to keep to standard. But the most painful thing is that immediately u give them.
.. They call some close friends and start narrating how they extorted guys and went Scot free.
At a later time... She started spending all this money on me, I don't know what she was thinking, but I felt bad like am not a man later rather a dependant .. I later broke up with her because she mentioned us having a baby soon... And I told her I wasn't ready but she insisted and said if she wants the baby, she will make it happen and I won't know.... OMG see gobe... Had to run and break up... It wasn't easy thou because I love her too.. But future first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by skywalker240(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Its like men don dey use and chop her without giving her money. She now feels u might make a better ATM for her. If i were u i won't even bother answering her calls or replying her chats ..not to talk of giving her money. I got better things to do with money than to dey throw money at a random girl on social media cos i want her to notice me.she wants to use u.
Op here is your answer.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by chrisjohn234: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Take it easy! how did you know he doesn't give his relatives money?
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

shutup grin
lipsrsealed
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chijosky:
money miss road
i'm tired of guys like this.they are everywhere spending money on people who don't care about them.any woman looking of money should go and work.sex is overrated and only dumb asss nigggas pay for puussi

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Peterosky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
ifihearam:

Nonsense.
.My dear just remove the non that you are, and you will see the sense in my comment.But again, remember that my comment is strictly my opinion. It follows therefore that if you have a contrary opinion, you just share with the Op instead of rendering abuses. Please be guided and never quote nor mention me again if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Thank you.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
From what you are saying i think you want to help her but you want people to give you a reason why you shouldn't. You love her so help her but if she decide to ask you for another help then know that she is after money. She may really need it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.