Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (35403 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 4:53am On Jun 18, 2018
tundebaba234:
If a woman is not ready to Bleep for free then let her go to hell! They enjoy it more than us so why should I pay a penny
never gonna love these whores
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Invest your money on yourself and forget women
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
abeg leave gals and cloth we can always go down to bend down boutique nd buy nice cloth nd lie they are designers help her if u can

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Toyosi01:
abeg leave gals and cloth we can always go down to bend down boutique nd buy nice cloth nd lie they are designers help her if u can
give her so she can give it to another guy? Men are wiser now dear
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2018
opebiboy:
give her so she can give it to another guy? Men are wiser now dear
how do u know she 'll give it to anoda guy
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Toyosi01:

how do u know she 'll give it to anoda guy
women are fond of such. I bet the OP didnt have sex with the girl but check properly she had sex with countless guys who didnt even give her a dime. Women are confused. Never show weakness around them

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2018
opebiboy:
women are fond of such. I bet the OP didnt have sex with the girl but check properly she had sex with countless guys who didnt even give her a dime. Women are confused. Never show weakness around them
hmmmmn
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Toyosi01:

hmmmmn
women prefer guys who treat them like trash. Thats how they were wired coming into this world
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
opebiboy:
women prefer guys who treat them like trash. Thats how they were wired coming into this world
not all women biko
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Toyosi01:

not all women biko
majority of them. I will say 95%

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Signs His Not Just That Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.