Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (35468 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by prechbills1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
lipsrsealed

you don't want my fiancee to pamper me abi undecided
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by prechbills1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Goldstar24:
From what you are saying i think you want to help her but you want people to give you a reason why you shouldn't. You love her so help her but if she decide to ask you for another help then know that she is after money. She may really need it

all naija ladies know how to do is "ask"………
mehn, I keep glorifying God that some ladies don't share this mentality.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

you don't want my fiancee to pamper me abi undecided
Sorry sir. No vex. Give me her contact let me tell her to pamper you very well smiley
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
go to instagram and see them acting like beyonce when they are all broke and lazy girls.they borrow clothes to show off and snap in any Bleep boys Toyota but secretly slide into your DM to beg for money.oloshos
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by crunchyg: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

I admire the fact that you came clean. You love this girl, sadly, she doesn't feel same about you. Sometimes, the people you cross oceans for won't even jump a puddle for you. Don't give her cash if your gut feelings tell you not to.

Try to move on. Apparently, you are still hurting. Forget the fact that you didn't get the cookie jar. Guy, gbágbè! There are millions of women on earth. You will find true love, again!
How much is your bottle of soap?
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by famiebee(f): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
ifihearam:

Shut up dia
Come and shut it up for me
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

all naija ladies know how to do is "ask"………
mehn, I keep glorifying God that some ladies don't share this mentality.
that's true

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by emmydollars4life(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Clothes cover a lot of people's misery
You will see them looking all beautiful and smart outside but one kobo they don't have especially men they will use all the money they have to purchase clothes just to impress one babe somewhere that is busy fuçking some other guy

By the way don't be a stingy man
If you have the means to help,help without expecting anything in return
Must there be a commitment for you to help

it's not by force to be someone's boyfriend
Your time will come

Quote me, after helping the girl she will tell her friends about one mumu that has been disturbing her, he spend like a fool, I told him, I have a boyfriend but he keep disturbing me, when I am through with him, if he ever set eyes on girl he will runaway.

3 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by adedehinbo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

I admire the fact that you came clean. You love this girl, sadly, she doesn't feel same about you. Sometimes, the people you cross oceans for won't even jump a puddle for you. Don't give her cash if your gut feelings tell you not to.

Try to move on. Apparently, you are still hurting. Forget the fact that you didn't get the cookie jar. Guy, gbágbè! There are millions of women on earth. You will find true love, again!
wow bobo ooto oro loso o,kudos to u
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by pally123: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
If I call you names now, you'll say I'm insulting you. Infact, I can't hold it. You are useless

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2018
pally123:
If I call you names now, you'll say I'm insulting you. Infact, I can't hold it. You are useless
the guy na better mumu.he will learn the hard way.the girl is a LovePeddler and her value is decreasing since thousands of dicks have gone through her.nobody is paying her well again

2 Likes

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by summerflame(m): 4:02am On Apr 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

God bless u brother, may u live long.
That lady has a record of spewing thrash on every thread and trying to vent her frustrations in guys all because of cheap likes.
Who knows if she's one of those wannabe e-rats trying to from staunch when in reality they are gullible.
she's one of the cheapest slut in this forum forming frosh
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 4:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Cupie22:
Bro,if you do have the ability to assist her financially please do.Guys dont really want to help ladies these days without a "reward" .Beautiful clothes does not mean she is good with finances.
shut up there. What about she go get herself a job. Slay queens are good for nothing, they can never be productive.she will surely spend all the money on clothes.rubbish
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by chrisjohn234: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2018
summerflame:
she's one of the cheapest slut in this forum forming frosh
very silly girl
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
chrisjohn234:
very silly girl
That one na better mumu
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 5:30am On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

are you her father?

wise up young man
even her father is not stupid to give her money for irrelevant things.
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by bigpicture001: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2018
give her some money...and then continue acting poor and still invite her..nd talk to her about relationships, then let's c weda sh had a change of mind.......dats if u really really like her
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
bigpicture001:
give her some money...and then continue acting poor and still invite her..nd talk to her about relationships, then let's c weda sh had a change of mind.......dats if u really really like her
If she only remembers him when she is broke then she is a whoore and a gold digger.she dont like him, she came back for the money
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by bigpicture001: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
tundebaba234:
If she only remembers him when she is broke then she is a whoore and a gold digger.she dont like him, she came back for the money
...ur ryt..but that's y I said.. giv her some money and keep acting poor while u invite her and monitor her...sh may have sincerely changef..and if not,he would still know nd then.leave her alonr

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by chrisjohn234: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
bigpicture001:
...ur ryt..but that's y I said.. giv her some money and keep acting poor while u invite her and monitor her...sh may have sincerely changef..and if not,he would still know nd then.leave her alonr
I believe the girl doesnt have age on her side anymore. She is just looking for where to settle down
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 3:56am On Apr 16, 2018
chrisjohn234:
I believe the girl doesnt have age on her side anymore. She is just looking for where to settle down
she is a parasite.you cant make a hoe an housewife
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by chrisjohn234: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2018
tundebaba234:
she is a parasite.you cant make a hoe an housewife
people change with time though. You can never tell
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dont give her a dime unless she agrees to give up that ass. Move on

1 Like

Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Cupie22:
Bro,if you do have the ability to assist her financially please do.Guys dont really want to help ladies these days without a "reward" .Beautiful clothes does not mean she is good with finances.
Rubbish! She should sell her beautiful clothes and phones. Vampires!
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 1:58am On Apr 20, 2018
chrisjohn234:
people change with time though. You can never tell
blood sucking parasites dont change
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by bassey87: 3:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Thanks everyone for contributing. I really gained a lot reading the comments. God bless
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 4:03am On Apr 23, 2018
bassey87:
Thanks everyone for contributing. I really gained a lot reading the comments. God bless
make sure you dont fall into her trap by simply telling her you have nothing to give. Move on with your life when the right woman comes there wont be this much stress on you
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
bassey87:
dont fall cheap. She is a gold digger so drill her hole and dump her
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by opebiboy: 4:42am On Apr 30, 2018
tundebaba234:
dont fall cheap. She is a gold digger so drill her hole and dump her
that's the best way to teach them a lesson.shameless smelling pussi whores
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by chrisjohn234: 10:43am On May 07, 2018
tundebaba234:
blood sucking parasites dont change
Easy bro on the ladies. Let's take our time to search and with good luck we'll get a good one. Every lady can't just be bad
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by wildfire2000(f): 3:31pm On May 10, 2018
vault:
if she was my sister sef, I will ask her to continue asking...... Ozuo

hahahaha
Re: After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance by tundebaba234: 7:31pm On May 11, 2018
If a woman is not ready to Bleep for free then let her go to hell! They enjoy it more than us so why should I pay a penny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.