Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. (5302 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by lenghtinny(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
men and women are not the same. Get that into your thick skull, ode. You are marrying a woman who has more than you, financially, she’s older than you and she controls you. She has you wrapped around her finger and you’re brainwashed by the lifestyle she provides for you. Honey, your own case is a different story entirely. You need Jesus, Jehovah jireh to touch your life

You are the one that needs Jesus because your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
Your fellow comrade ( NwanyiAwkaetiti) said love conquers all but if the genders are switched now ( a 21 year old boy dating a 40 year old woman), it's a sugar mama relationship.

You are acting as if you know all about prechbills and his fiance. The fiance is not a zombie, what makes you think she doesn't know what she wants for herself.

If your society encourages women marrying their ancestors, it doesn't make it a must for everyone. It's different strokes for different folks.

Men and women are not the same but they are all humans and love doesn't discriminate.

6 Likes

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Erums(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2018
All dese sugar daddy will not leave our babes for us... My dear, u still belong to the street

2 Likes

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Intrepid01(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
Don’t listen to these men above please.

If you are ready to settle down now, although I think you should wait some years then go ahead and get married. Most guys your age are not ready for any commitment, it’s rare to come by. There’s nothing wrong with dating an older man, my current is 37 and I’m 23. Good luck!

Lol...you mean your current contractual partner cos we know you're in for the benefits...innit?
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Safiaa(f): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Intrepid01:

Lol...you mean your current contractual partner cos we know you're in for the benefits...innit?
I’m in it for all the reasons you can think of smiley
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by SoapQueen(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2018
ladiesreject:

Everything is not about money, true, but everything about a Nigerian girl is about money. Nigerian girls are the only set of people that will never love you because you're a human being, it's about what they get. So it's either they are loving you because of your money (most times) or they are loving you cos of your academic qualifications. SMH for 9ja girls

I wonder why you would say same thing. I fell in love with a guy recently. I loved him truly. The God I serve knows I didn't love him because of his money. I may not have much neither can I buy myself the Moon on a stick but I am thankful. I hustle very, very well.

Now, I noticed this guy has no respect for me whatsoever. He has so much pride in him. He called me a "chicken" just because I told him I was worried about him. I told myself that I was going to end everything because I couldn't see the reason why he would disrespect me.

This guy will go somewhere tomorrow and start ranting about Nigerian girls when he knows deep down that he messed up.

Long story short, there are exceptions to every rule. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

I wonder why you would say same thing. I fell in love with a guy recently. I loved him truly. The God I serve knows I didn't love him because of his money. I may not have much neither can I buy myself the Moon on a stick but I am thankful. I hustle very, very well.

Now, I noticed this guy has no respect for me whatsoever. He has so much pride in him. He called me a "chicken" just because I told him I was worried about him. I told myself that I was going to end everything because I couldn't see the reason why he would disrespect me.

This guy will go somewhere tomorrow and start ranting about Nigerian girls when he knows deep down that he messed up.

Long story short, there are exceptions to every rule. Thank you.

Hahaha .
The part where you said he called you a "chicken" really got me laughing.

But thank God for your type, hope to meet someone like you soon.

Cos 9ja girls mata tire me

B
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by SoapQueen(f): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
ladiesreject:

Hahaha .
The part where you said he called you a "chicken" really got me laughing.

But thank God for your type, hope to meet someone like you soon.

Cos 9ja girls mata tire me

B

Oga, na so the thing tire me that day. I felt so so ashamed of myself. It is well though.
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Oga, na so the thing tire me that day. I felt so so ashamed of myself. It is well though.

Yes ooo, it is well.

Thanks
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
when he is 70 and u are 50 you go know

1 Like

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by habsydiamond(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Relationships like this is not always interesting simply because the two individuals involved wont be able to express their feelings effectively...the babe won't be able to play to an extent with the boo....simply because of the wide margin btw them.....ladies in relationships like this allocates more respect to their men than those in close age gaps...and the men hardly play with their babe because they don't want to be disrespected....think b4 u take action... OP

1 Like

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
A 19years old guy can pregnant a Lady lipsrsealed .But seriously op how do you relate with him as a lover? cos I personally see anyone older than me with 10years and above as a uncle.
Hope you are not in love with the money though, everybody is different and I guess you ain't comfortable with the age difference like you were you couldn't have asked this question. I will advise you to do what's on your mind and sincerely check yourself well if this man goes broke with nothing to fall back on financially will you still like him and be attracted to him?
And please if you decided to go ahead with the marriage plans get something doing so that you won't be find in a situation were you will be treated less a human cos you are totally dependent on someone. People do change
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by urbobo20(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
my wife is just six years younger than i . but I see her as a kid to me
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by SoapQueen(f): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:

A 19years old guy can pregnant a Lady lipsrsealed .But seriously op how do you relate with him as a lover? cos I personally see anyone older than me with 10years and above as a uncle.
Hope you are not in love with the money though, everybody is different and I guess you ain't comfortable with the age difference like you were you couldn't have asked this question. I will advise you to do what's on your mind and sincerely check yourself well if this man goes broke with nothing to fall back on financially will you still like him and be attracted to him?
And please if you decided to go ahead with the marriage plans get something doing so that you won't be find in a situation were you will be treated less a human cos you are totally dependent on someone. People do change

Oghenerukevwe, shocking thing is that I like guys that are a bit older than me. Say 8-12 years gap. It's good. The good ones pet their women ( I don't mean in monetary terms). Like, you can behave like a baby and feel safe in his arms.
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Intrepid01(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
I’m in it for all the reasons you can think of smiley

Lol...you and I know you're in it for the material gains, just ensure you're reciprocating the material gesture with your punany...well, you know that already, afteral that's all you've got to offer in the commensalistic association...
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by BIXYBABE: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
I wish U well
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Safiaa(f): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Intrepid01:

Lol...you and I know you're in it for the material gains, just ensure you're reciprocating the material gesture with your punany...well, you know that already, afteral that's all you've got to offer in the commensalistic association...
No problem. Advice taken, thanks smiley
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
lenghtinny:

You are the one that needs Jesus because your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
Your fellow comrade ( NwanyiAwkaetiti) said love conquers all but if the genders are switched now ( a 21 year old boy dating a 40 year old woman), it's a sugar mama relationship.

You are acting as if you know all about prechbills and his fiance. The fiance is not a zombie, what makes you think she doesn't know what she wants for herself.

If your society encourages women marrying their ancestors, it doesn't make it a must for everyone. It's different strokes for different folks.

Men and women are not the same but they are all humans and love doesn't discriminate.
Why mention my name now? Things are changing, young men marry older ladies. If u wanna marry an older lady, then do so after all it's your life.

1 Like

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Oghenerukevwe, shocking thing is that I like guys that are a bit older than me. Say 8-12 years gap. It's good. The good ones pet their women ( I don't mean in monetary terms). Like, you can behave like a baby and feel safe in his arms.

Lol. It's okay, everyone got their individual preference
Good day ma smiley
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Opentokwowledge: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
predmine20:
I am 21 years old and I am in a relationship with a 40 years old man.
He says he is ready to settle down any moment from now.

I am happy with that because we love each other.
Do you think the age difference is too much?

Will it affect me or my partner?
Let him impregnate you before you tie the knot plss... It's important!
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by LadyAimy: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
You will regret marrying him. 5 years into the marriage is when reality will set in. The age gap is too much 19 good years. After the excitement in your late 20s and early 30s when this youthful/childish gragra has disappeared is when reality will dawn on you that he is old for you.
Like someone said earlier, you can't advice your husband. You'll hear comments like the way you think is different from me cos you're too young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Diseye29(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
What is wrong with that me the girl am eyeing for marriage nw is 17,while am 35 sy d next 5 yrs we will get married if everything goes well
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by chubinwa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kontinue
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Hisduchess(f): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jamie90:

Babes see, I judge from what I have seen so far around me.

Most older men tend not to acknowledge their wife's advice. They see it as chidish and therefore, shouldn't be considered.

At 21, I am sure she is still very much dependent on her parents for all her needs. If she were to get married now, she would be immediately welcomed to the bandwagon of wailers who bemoan about how they are been treated like trash by their husbands.

My advice is this: get married to someone whom
Literally you can sit down and talk some sense into, and not someone who probably still sees you as a child.

I know you are in the same kind of situation, but yours is not as as severe hers

this advice is perfect especially for the fact that it is coming from a guy.bro kudos for this.I wish the op will take this ur advice
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
I will advice you to discover yourself first before you go into marriage. Are u all loving because he provides?

Unless he is very rich,know that child care is your affair only. Can u cope? How will his family respect you and not see you as kid?

Will you have a say in the family as time goes on?

U can't possibly talk to him anyhow in the gathering of his people and anytime there is a little argument, u will always be at disadvantage os you will be seen as throwing childish tantrums.
Real marriage starts from year 5 or more after marriage.
U will get tired of the sex. It's not the same after marriage. And giving in to ur demands will definitely reduce.

Love has to be put to test. While u two are at it, tell him you want to establish yourself first and see his reaction.
If you are in school,try and write your last exam before walking the aisle. Or pick a profession you like and learn. He will take you serious when you take yourself serious and that will earn respect on your side.
It can work if u are the smart type and know what u want and what you are about to embark on. Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jamie90:
sadWhat did a man of 40 see in a girl of 21 years old.
LadyAimy:
You will regret marrying him.

Zahra Buhari married @ 21 and her husband was in his mid thirties.
She is now pregnant @ 22; not only that she is well educated and from a respectable family.

Nwankwo Kanu married his wife Amara; she was 18 years. They have several children and are still together.
Kanu was far more wealthy than he is today, when they got married; Amara is still with her husband.

Are you going to marry this girl when she is 29 and counting, after your uncles and security guards have signed her vj?
Wont you be among the men, ridiculing her and calling her desperate?
Why do Nigerians enjoying destroying?
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by LadyAimy: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
TheCabal:

Zahra Buhari married @ 21 and her husband was in his mid thirties.
She is now pregnant @ 22; not only that she is well educated and from a respectable family.

Are you going to marry this girl when she is 29 and counting, after your uncles and security guards have signed her vj?
Wont you be among the men, ridiculing her and calling her desperate?
Why do Nigerians enjoying destroying?
my opinion
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
sassysure:
I will advice you to discover yourself first before you go into marriage.

Discover herself how?
After sleeping with 5 different men and realizing none of them will marry her and her kid sister is getting married at 22.

Why do you offer bad advice?

Are you going to get her a husband, when she is ready for marriage?
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rukkydelta:

But you can service him for an iphone.

... leaders of tommorow wink
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
TheCabal:

But you can service him for an iphone.

... leaders of tommorow wink
No I can't
I don't service men for material things
Not a sex worker neither am I a aspiring one
Good evening sir
Re: I Am 21 Years Old Lady In A Relationship With A 40 Years Old Man. by MissRaine69(f): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
predmine20:
I am 21 years old and I am in a relationship with a 40 years old man.
He says he is ready to settle down any moment from now.

I am happy with that because we love each other.
Do you think the age difference is too much?

Will it affect me or my partner?
He is not disabled or suffering from an affliction so affect either of you how? If you were indeed 100% convinced you were doing the right thing, you would not be here seeking validation or some sort of second opinion. Instead you would have said” to hell with you all nay sayers I am going to marry this man and I don’t care what you all think or say!”

But here you are so what’s this really about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! / Billionaire Son Kiddwaya Chokes Erica Till Her Pu*sy Gets Wet!!! See Video / What Will You Do If You See This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.