Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (30000 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Sarang:
Women are just too nice.. the only quote that actually sounds respectful. Thank you
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Adebowale89(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
has she legally divorce the man? where are the four kids going to be when u marry her? if you ain't selfish and you truly love her, you should consider the kids too while thinking about love

my brother be careful before them go put magun for the lady body or else you're a goner oo

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
he started beating her when he found out about her new low ordeals
So in your little mind, it's justified.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.
Do you think we should let it lead to marriage?

Love with your brain, not your heart........
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
chocorex:

I don't think so, if the man was a bully and a monster like you said, he'd have killed the woman for having an affair and for the op he would have killed him too. the man isn't here to defend himself.
So it's until he kills the woman that you'll know he's a monster.

Where are all these idiots springing up from?

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by churchkilo(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
i dont even understand what it means to be in love with someone, for your information i used my left hand to type this

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Twoclans(f): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Because I don't want to break your heart like that. embarassed
cry cry cry
I understand but just one tiny bit will be okay, even if it's just two.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Khiaa, for your own piece of mind, ignore these people.

Men that are justifying rape and domestic violence. God save us.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by ndindiatu: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2018
My dear is up to u. Is ur life . I know u love her and she loves u too. I will advice u to marry her .marry her ! yes. Don't spend ur whole life and her life ng unhappy. I am telling u out of experience. I didn't marry my high school sweet heart and till today after so many kids and marriage l am still waiting for him to come to heal me which will never happen.Some people missed that one in life when they where young and can't find replacement till today. I tell u u owe her and she owe u . Is a pity the marriage scattered then what are u waiting for. I know our culture will say this or that but my dear marry her and be happy. Don't do what u will regret. As u see her now she can never be happy with any one. Goggle lost and found lovers by Nancy. But u guys have battles to look forward to to fight. But no matter the battle go and make agreement with her to love her kids. Even if u marry someone else u will still be having affair with her. Who is deceiving who. Abeg go and wed that babe and live happily ever after. A word is enough for a wise. People will curse u but some situations is only u can solve it.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

cry cry cry
I understand but just one tiny bit will be okay, even if it's just two.
It's not a promise. The person voting for me is in Nigeria. cry cry
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by kenlinzo(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.

Just as you lead to somebody else's marriage to crash, so u think some other man will not crash you and her and take her from you?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Shaev7(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

The issue is screwed. Most guys have same challenge like this in our societies, but when such occurs, make effort to let her marriage be, but now her initial marriage is crashed, you think of marrying her legally? Well before that, let her legally dissolved her marriage then you may both follow your heart desires. To overcome temptation it has to be cut off from its roots, you should have killed that emotions from the beginning after ... Well in life, we are meant to act scripts, I think this part of yours. Try to seek more advice before you come to conclusion. But remember, whatever advice you get, you alone still have the final decision. Be sure not to taka the path that will damage both you and the girl.
Take care. I wish you well.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
So in your little mind, it's justified.
its not justified. Domestic violence, women ain't animals but then, what's she looking for after four kids?
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
its not justified. Domestic violence, women ain't animals but then, what's she looking for after four kids?
It's still not justified.
Ask the op. After all, she didn't marry in love. The worst thing that could happen to a rape victim is marrying her rapist. I'll rather die.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2018
ndindiatu:
My dear is up to u. Is ur life . I know u love her and she loves u too. I will advice u to marry her .marry her ! yes. Don't spend ur whole life and her life ng unhappy. I am telling u out of experience. I didn't marry my high school sweet heart and till today after so many kids and marriage l am still waiting for him to come to heal me which will never happen.Some people missed that one in life when they where young and can't find replacement till today. I tell u u owe her and she owe u . Is a pity the marriage scattered then what are u waiting for. I know our culture will say this or that but my dear marry her and be happy. Don't do what u will regret. As u see her now she can never be happy with any one. Goggle lost and found lovers by Nancy. But u guys have battles to look forward to to fight. But no matter the battle go and make agreement with her to love her kids. Even if u marry someone else u will still be having affair with her. Who is deceiving who. Abeg go and wed that babe and live happily ever after. A word is enough for a wise. People will curse u but some situations is only u can solve it.
smiles, I can say you've used your husband. Love is not enough. Even though it's important. Why didn't you think of your teen boyfriend before getting married to your husband ? And you're here advising someone to heal another person's shit.
You shouldn't have married in the first instance. You ought to have waited till the last day for your high school love. It's pathetic and saddening that people can't grow into love. Carried by youthful exuberance you think you're teen forever and he is as you were then. The way adult love is quite different from how teens do,the differing factor is experience.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by 2kurupt(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

There wasn't a home, her parents forced her to marry a rapist for God sake. What the hell is wrong with you people.

The issue of her being raped in the past ain't the subject matter here. Rape is a crime and the other man restituted by marrying her so the OP bringing that up here is just to justify his destroying her marriage.

In your sincerest of hearts, would you advise your brother, uncle or male cousin to go ahead & be involved with a married woman & mother of 4? Let's be rational.

Like someone said earlier, OP should come & give the full gist after introducing her to his family
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Shaev7(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
ndindiatu:
Ummm...
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Ok.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by coldFLARES1(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2018
I would have thought it very incredible that someone would wilfully walk into a mine like you are about to. But, having not too long ago walked from such entanglement with its very toxic complications and with my elder brother saddlled with such cross, I am inclined to advice you.

Pls flee from all appearance of evil, including adopting and be a 'father' to four kids that ain't yours. If you already have yours prior to this, you may very soon have to deal with a family crisis and its attendant effects that would have been easily avoided.

Love would not be sufficient to help you on the long run. However, I have a very distasteful comment about her extreme show of love now that she's divorced: it's a bait!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Luvdmx(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Asowari:
well wat did she do that makes him to beat her?

No matter what she did. He's a monster and I feel sorry for the lady.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by chocorex(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
So it's until he kills the woman that you'll know he's a monster.

Where are all these idiots springing up from?

it's clear you're the one who is an idiot, if presumly the man was beating the lady, it's only fair for her to seek a divorce and not cheat while been married. I ParAay your wife bleeps your next gate barchalor all because you beat her,AMEN.

note: there is no evidence the man beats this woman.

oh you're a girl
I hope your mom fuc.s the aboki selling suya down the street because your father beats her instead of filing divorce and leaving the marriage. taste the medicine you re supporting.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Charly68: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:

I knew it! Iyawo o ni iyawo ni o ma n dun mo yin.
I know your type. Home breaker!!!
I can't laugh oo!
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
It's still not justified.
Ask the op. After all, she didn't marry in love. The worst thing that could happen to a rape victim is marrying her rapist. I'll rather die.
who forced her to stay with him? She could have been single after the first pregnancy.Moreover, I can't be so gullible and credible to believe stories like this easily. Girls are the one that'd agree to have sex with and still say it's rapping. That's how my ex lied to me that she was raped by her first lover. Most girls are liers, just to gain the love birthed from empathy of the other.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Charly68: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Better run for your life and stop playing God in her life..if you marry her out of pity you may never come out of pity..don't even play with fire ,run and let her fix her life..things have really gone bad in her life already and she really need time to get herself healed..if you don't allow her to be she will fall into another error with you and I doubt if your family will ever allow her to stay in peace with you..except you aren't from Africa
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by chocorex(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
who forced her to stay with him? She could have been single after the first pregnancy.Moreover, I can't be so gullible and credible to believe stories like this easily. Girls are the one that'd agree to have sex with and still say it's rapping. That's how my ex lied to me that she was raped by her first lover. Most girls are liers, just to gain the love birthed from empathy of the other.

you're correct, almost all the girls I've dated told. me they were raped and that's how they got disvirgined.i used to pity them till I got to know it's a scam.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

He's already beating her daily so how would you call that a marriage? The guy was a monster from the start and so are the girls parents.

When we met and I understood that this would cause a big problem for her, I severed every contact with her. That was in 2014. We met this year again, and she's divorced.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
chocorex:

it's clear you're the one who is an idiot, if presumly the man was beating the lady, it's only fair for her to seek a divorce and not cheat while been married. I ParAay your wife bleeps your next gate barchalor all because you beat her,Amen.

note: there is no evidence the man beats this woman.
Okay keep praying for my future wife.

You're just unbelievable. You're saying the man is not a monster because he has not killed the lady in question and her supposed lover. So he should keep beating her as long as she's still alive, he's not a monster.

*Spits on your bald head*

The man was a monster from day one who raped the girl and still married her. What greater punishment do you give a rape victim than allowing her marry her rapist?
I don't blame you involving my parents, at least I was brought up well unlike you, product of a failed marriage maybe.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by stacyadams: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I'm the reason. We met in high school but I didn't woo her. She was a virgin. The man raped her and was surprised dt she was a virgin. The rape led to pregnancy and parents sent her to the man. The man then truly fell in love. But when we met again, everything covering her eyes disappeared. The man found out from our chats and beating to stupor on daily basis began.
na so ur own eyes go clear bro..just one day
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
Okay, I'm not arguing with you bye.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Asowari:
well wat did she do that makes him to beat her?

In the chat, she kept saying she wouldn't stop loving me. And told me how she became the man's wife. Sensing the problem will be more felt by her children, I blocked her from all forms of contact. I even stopped returning to my hometown(city) where she lives when I was billed to start a work there so dt we won't meet again. That was in 2014. She divorced him in 2016 and we met again last month.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by chocorex(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay keep praying for my future wife.
Cc ibkayee grin

You're just unbelievable. You're saying the man is not a monster because he has not killed the lady in question and her supposed lover. So he should keep beating her as long as she's still alive, he's not a monster.

*Spits on your bald head*

The man was a monster from day one who raped the girl and still married her. What greater punishment do you give a rape victim than allowing her marry her rapist?
I don't blame you involving my parents, at least I was brought up well unlike you, product of a failed marriage maybe.

sorry for including your parents, but you called me an idiot, I've never engaged in a cyber war with anyone and I don't intend to do that. so I'm sorry if I pissed you. but you have to understand that I have a say form my perspective and you don't have to tagged me an idiot for that. the woman might have lied to op that she was raped and abused just to be pitied? do you. support a married woman sleeping with another man. marriage rules says for better / worse.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by don4real18(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

What happened to the Muslim girl that you were in love with?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.