Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (30055 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by MissRaine69(f): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I truly need a break, because what I want in women are best understood by me. That "Inert need of yours" cracked me up. What if I tell you I'm someone you know from an alternate moniker? I raised this kind of issue here long ago, and you happened to be the one who asked me to stop dating and see how things will unfold later. I have been a superhuman for too long. I still have some serious puzzles on the table that rule out the mother of 4 and the exceptional Muslim girl.

Bravo.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by mayormick(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
xedyl:
Comeback here and gist us after u have introduce her to ur Family.
Lolz...seriously, he should begin from there
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
2kurupt:

Primitive or whatever you wanna call it, what will you have the girl or family do? Will giving the guy 100years jail term return her virginity? Bottom line is she agreed to marry him eventually & start a family with him.

Hope you toe the same line & support your brother if he introduces a divorced mother of 4 as his fiancee?

Sure I would, it is s crime to leave an abusive marriage in your parts of the world? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by mikolo80: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
adeadeyera:
You've insulted virtually everyone whose opinions differ to yours. Which leaves me to wonder if you truly need help or are just sampling opinions.

so because they are giving opinion they shud be rude abi
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by sapeleboi(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2018
pls tell us the size of your casket
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by 2kurupt(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2018
khiaa:

Sure I would, it is s crime to leave an abusive marriage in your parts of the world? undecided

No one says she shouldn't leave btw the woman is already divorced for crying out loud. Face the subject matter of this thread.

Wisdom demands that the OP who has never married nor had any kids of his own shouldn't be testing the marital waters with such a lady that obviously has a load of baggages, not when there are countless single ladies out that are ready to settle down.

Please stop trying to turn everything into a women vs men war, peace out.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2018
2kurupt:

No one says she shouldn't leave btw the woman is already divorced for crying out loud. Face the subject matter of this thread.

Wisdom demands that the OP who has never married nor had any kids of his own shouldn't be testing the marital waters with such a lady that obviously has a load of baggages, not when there are countless single ladies out that are ready to settle down.

Please stop trying to turn everything into a women vs men war, peace out.

This is not about a woman versus man, this is about abuse. The op wanted to know if he should marry the girl. I say if he loves the girl and feels that he is able to love and provide for her and her kids, by all means, MARRY HER.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
luminouz:

Ok babe...will be xpecting

My future baby daddy. grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
khiaa:

My future baby daddy. grin
Lmaoooo..
How u doing
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo..
How u doing

I'm doing good, just kicking back enjoying my day at the park. cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
khiaa:

I'm doing good, just kicking back enjoying my day at the park. cheesy
Sounds nice.....why don't u invite me over na....lemme come do Thanksgiving with y'all!! grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2018
luminouz:

Sounds nice.....why don't u invite me over na....lemme come do Thanksgiving with y'all!! grin

You are welcome to come anytime and anyplace. wink
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2018
khiaa:

You are welcome to come anytime and anyplace. wink
Lol....ok grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / Do You Still Remember Your First Love / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.