Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (30064 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Thewesterner:
Mr J
I know you are in love
I know she's in love too
But as a man

Just live up to your name (moniker)

My 1%

Omo Yoruba atata! If I want wars, it has always been my terrain. Why did you say "She may leave, but not for this particular man"? I had been a Puritan who dismissed all women in my life because of their warped reasoning. I never thought of it that this will happen to me.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by GrammarCheck: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

There wasn't a home, her parents forced her to marry a rapist for God sake. What the hell is wrong with you people.

... I bet that's the story she told him. She wasn't raped nothing. How many more rapes led to 4 kids?

The op is in lala land. He crashed a marriage n he is proud.

The thunderbolt that will soon 'magun' him is doing planks
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2018
GrammarCheck:

... I bet that's the story she told him. She wasn't raped nothing. How many more rapes led to 4 kids?

The op is in lala land. He crashed a marriage n he is proud.

The thunderbolt that will soon 'magun' him is doing planks
Jogunomi1:

Omo Yoruba atata! If I want wars, it has always been my terrain. Why did you say "She may leave, but not for this particular man"? I had been a Puritan who dismissed all women in my life because of their warped reasoning. I never thought of it that this will happen to me.
Jogunomi1:

I sent dt back to you.
Thewesterner:
The man is a monster
He beats his wife
I don't support violence in marriages
She can leave him
For another man... But
Definitely not this particular man...

My 1%
Ayomivic:
you broke her house that was what you said indirectly.but you did not give us detail of the matter.pls for more explanatory . Pls tell us. Have married? If yes, how many wives, how many children? If you have not married.Do you think your parent will allow you to marry someone with four children ? I doubt that. Are you ready and financial capable to take proper care of her children include their education and other needs? If you said that is not your problem then you are satan send to destroy that woman and her children not her husband. Her husband would remarry and have another childen and his new wife would not let him abandon her children to take care of children of woman that leaves children her to suffer

with time you we realise that what you have for her is jelousy and lust but not love.

I pity the poor woman who did not satisfy with what God had given to her. She was young when the man got her that was reason she thought another love exist somewher.e sorry .if woman has not tasted two houses of men she would not know with one is better

kindly do me a favour show this post to her and defend every points raised here before her.
I beg on a more serious note I need N500 Million for my transport business before I turn 29yrs
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Thewesterner:
The man is a monster
He beats his wife
I don't support violence in marriages
She can leave him
For another man... But
Definitely not this particular man...

My 1%
I agree.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by deliciousgeh(f): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I'm the reason. We met in high school but I didn't woo her. She was a virgin. The man raped her and was surprised dt she was a virgin. The rape led to pregnancy and parents sent her to the man. The man then truly fell in love. But when we met again, everything covering her eyes disappeared. The man found out from our chats and beating to stupor on daily basis began.
I know this feeling, I don't judge you. How can i.
.... Love is surprising..
.I would say, don't marry her yet. Just be there for each other forever.....love is a beautiful feeling. It beings out the foolishness in us.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by mikejj(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
young man...are sure u love her,,,abi u re inlove with her out of pity
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by kullozone(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Honestly, the OP is a foool, if he wasn't, I'd have said so. Old man behaving like a small pikin smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Thewesterner(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Seriously...
Oro yi so sini lenu.... O tun bu Iyo si

Ota koko
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

When we met and I understood that this would cause a big problem for her, I severed every contact with her. That was in 2014. We met this year again, and she's divorced.

Good for her. cheesy So the door is open for you, what are you going to do?
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Ayomivic(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

He's already beating her daily so how would you call that a marriage? The guy was a monster from the start and so are the girls parents.
you want to marry her againt her parent wish

you are the reason her husband was beaten her leave the woman alone

if you leave her, she will respect her husband
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
2kurupt:

The issue of her being raped in the past ain't the subject matter here. Rape is a crime and the other man restituted by marrying her so the OP bringing that up here is just to justify his destroying her marriage.

In your sincerest of hearts, would you advise your brother, uncle or male cousin to go ahead & be involved with a married woman & mother of 4? Let's be rational.

Like someone said earlier, OP should come & give the full gist after introducing her to his family

LMAO grin Unbelievable!!! Man rapes the girl, takes her virginity, impregnates her.... RESTITUTION SOLUTION Not PRISON but MARRIAGE. The girl got her vengeance. undecided Primitive!!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by MissRaine69(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Lol @ fiction! My career looks like a pastor's job where church people will monitor my actions. I'm a puritan, and as such, I never believed I can think of loving her let alone marrying her. If I take a decision to be with her, my career will be gone. And if I don't want to be with, I don't think I can be bold enough to hurt her. I've known her in those days. We are like gods that don't reason like humans given the frequencies at which we interact. Since this threatens my career, I will have to start all over again to have a career if I must be with her. If I don't go with her, what will haunt me for ever was already born years ago - love (maybe).

You just drop in and out of emotional entanglements brother that’s not healthy! Why do you persue complex women? Muslim girl has issues in that her parents obviously would have wanted her to marry someone of the same faith or you convert. Now this mother of 4 who comes with her own layers of issues can you see trend here?

You career is important to you, I am going by what you said find someone who will work with you to maintain it rather than complicate matters. You need a holiday from women. To rid you of this inert need of yours to entangle yourself in situations that are of no benefit to you.

Regarding the mother of 4 set her free and this business of saying she will kill herself that’s emotional blackmail and a sign of emotional instability why would you want to be caught up in all that?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Bishop(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.
Do you think we should let it lead to marriage?

I am restrained to talk on this on social platform but if you really need some pep talk send me a dm
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ayomivic:

you want to marry her againt her parent wish

you are the reason her husband was beaten her leave the woman alone

if you leave her, she will respect her husband

You have quoted the wrong person, I am a woman. That piece of poo that she was forced to marry doesn't deserve any respect from anyone, I wonder how many other women has he raped. angry
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by happyfm: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.
Mr man,you have not found a WIFE ooo, but u fall my hand gidi gan,smhfy.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

You have quoted the wrong person, I am a woman. That piece of poo that she was forced to marry doesn't deserve any respect from anyone, I wonder how many other women has he raped. angry
*Sighs*
Ur so worked up these days!!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bishop:

I am restrained to talk on this on social platform but if you really need some pep talk send me a dm
Who restrained U?? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
luminouz:

*Sighs*
Ur so worked up these days!!!

cheesy Hi baby, you just calmed my nerves, thanks. kiss How have you been?
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

cheesy Hi baby, you just calmed my nerves, thanks. kiss How have you been?
Lol..
I'm cool...
Hope ur aiit??
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
luminouz:

Lol..
I'm cool...
Hope ur aiit??

I'm good but I gotta go, I'll holler at you later. Goodnight. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by luminouz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

I'm good but I gotta go, I'll holler at you later. Goodnight. smiley
Ok babe...will be xpecting
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

You just drop in and out of emotional entanglements brother that’s not healthy! Why do you persue complex women? Muslim girl has issues in that her parents obviously would have wanted her to marry someone of the same faith or you convert. Now this mother of 4 who comes with her own layers of issues can you see trend here?

You career is important to you, I am going by what you said find someone who will work with you to maintain it rather than complicate matters. You need a holiday from women. To rid you of this inert need of yours to entangle yourself in situations that are of no benefit to you.

Regarding the mother of 4 set her free and this business of saying she will kill herself that’s emotional blackmail and a sign of emotional instability why would you want to be caught up in all that?

I truly need a break, because what I want in women are best understood by me. That "Inert need of yours" cracked me up. What if I tell you I'm someone you know from an alternate moniker? I raised this kind of issue here long ago, and you happened to be the one who asked me to stop dating and see how things will unfold later. I have been a superhuman for too long. I still have some serious puzzles on the table that rule out the mother of 4 and the exceptional Muslim girl.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bishop:

Please reach me on
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Just as you want to stand as an obstacle to her marriage, that's how God will stand as an obstacle to anything good that awaits you. Dogs dangling about with pe......x over the street.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
The man rape her, then fell in love then saw your chat, then start beating her, kekerikeri, ana akogheri.

Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Jogunomi1: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
Just as you want to stand as an obstacle to her marriage, that's how God will stand as an obstacle to anything good that awaits you. Dogs dangling about with pe......x over the street.

It's time I make a scapegoat. Your troubles will start sooner than you think, and you will never get out of them. You will beg for death to take you. Everything of value in your family will disappear in your very eyes. There is no distance in the realm of the spirit, and as long as the earth remains, your ruin will be sadder than that of the house of Eli.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

She's not.

You're a meal ticket. Too many mouths to feed.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
This story has a 91% chance of being a lie.

Am out undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by babony1: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mr. Man I'll advise you not to go there, is like you're digging your own grave, woman with 4 kids already,. Previous comments have said is all.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by 2kurupt(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin Unbelievable!!! Man rapes the girl, takes her virginity, impregnates her.... RESTITUTION SOLUTION Not PRISON but MARRIAGE. The girl got her vengeance. undecided Primitive!!!

Primitive or whatever you wanna call it, what will you have the girl or family do? Will giving the guy 100years jail term return her virginity? Bottom line is she agreed to marry him eventually & start a family with him.

Hope you toe the same line & support your brother if he introduces a divorced mother of 4 as his fiancee?
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by VULCAN(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
You sound like you were there! Tell us more about the family Dynamics?

khiaa:

There wasn't a home, her parents forced her to marry a rapist for God sake. What the hell is wrong with you people.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is wrong in all levels....
And to say u are the reason her marriage failed just highlight the obvious fact that you are evil in all its meaning. But what do I know, Love is still a misery to many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / Do You Still Remember Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.