Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (30035 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by mBillz: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Is she the ONLY woman in the world?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

He's already beating her daily so how would you call that a marriage? The guy was a monster from the start and so are the girls parents.
he started beating her when he found out about her new low ordeals

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by khiaa(f): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
calm down. There wasn't a home? Smiles. She was forced to marry him but was not forced to stay with him; not even forced to give him four kids for crying out loud. How do you justify that? Why would she only reason when she's found a single man and all?

He is a rapist, who knows how many times he has forced her to have sexx with his nasty azz. I hope the opp is sincere in his feelings for her and take her out of that hell house.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Sarang:

I think am ludicrous bro embarassed

What does it mean btw? cry

Have you seen my signature? wink
being funny. I've just seen your signature. Why do you think I could be a lover of poem?
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by storge: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Simply going through the op's profile will save you guys this headache
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

He is a rapist, who knows how many times he has forced her to have sexx with his nasty azz. I hope the opp is sincere in his feelings for her and take her out of that hell house.
i understand your enthusiasms however, your stand is not well represented. Now, nothing says they had no relationship before the advent of the raping and that's if it's ever true and not consensual. Girls are liers when it comes to this. So, you happen to be a member of op's family. I'm sure you'd be happy your lovely brother is getting married to someone of such history; won't you? He's never had any kid. You expect his to be from her?

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Donjcco(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:
My culture doesn't allow me to insult the elderly. You'd have had an earful.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Sarang(f): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
being funny. I've just seen your signature. Why do you think I could be a lover of poem?

Because you are human.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2018
YOU are the reason the marriage failed.
Getting married to a single mom or a man with kids from a previous marriage is not wrong, but to be the reason the marriage failed....You are reason for the breakup of a family. The reason why the kids dad and mom are no longer together.

You are building on a faulty foundation. Karma is a female dog.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

If her father was any kind of man (obviously he isn't) he would have beat the living crap out of him for raping his daughter but instead, he forces her to marry the piece of poo. I hope she has found some happiness in her life and get rid of the dog poo.
ur comment are one sided (the female side) and it's wrong, the guy fell in love � wit her. everything was right until she started flirting with the op that's wen things start geting out of ✋

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by bobolizim(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Sarang:

Because you are human.
not a good reason enough for me to like poems. By the way, what drives you in writing poems?
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by MaziOmenuko: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

There wasn't a home, her parents forced her to marry a rapist for God sake. What the hell is wrong with you people.

And you believed that shity ar'se excuse? She married her rapist? Its either that is a story the woman told her or he is making up silly excuses for the woman.

Whatever is the case, we know how this type of shit ends.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by alen4smith(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.
Do you think we should let it lead to marriage?
you need serious deliverance she don wash for you

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by jiggyman(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having four kids before her marriage crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

As it stands today, if she doesn't feel me in a day, she feels suicidal. I'm the reason why the marriage failed because it started in high school but I didn't woo her.

stupid man

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by SIRKAY98(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Thinder Fore u b4 night Comes u Idiot Animal
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2018
You are not in love but in lust and selfishness

After 4 kids you want to ruin her marriage and life

Then after stringing her along, you will abandon her when your eyes are cleared,, when u suddenly realize she actually had 4 kids

If u have anything called love for that woman leave her ND her family alone and go and find yours

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Sarang(f): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
not a good reason enough for me to like poems. By the way, what drives you in writing poems?
When you read that poem you will find out it's enough reason.

Being human drives me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by streetzdreamz(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:

Something must be wrong with you. Her four kids made it a home. According to the OP, it was after he interfered in someone else's marriage, it came crumbling down. I'm sure the husband of the lady must have used the earlier part of their marriage to seek forgiveness. And after four kids, the woman must have had some closure. Also considering the OP said he's above 60, it's safe to say the woman involved must be in her 50s. Her marriage must be 20+ years. Please don't quote me again.
lmao,your last sentence got me reeling....explaining simple stuffs to some peeps is like talking to a wall,they will always twist the fact and sideline the truth, before a rape can turn into marriage a lot must have happened,either forced or cajoled,have the woman no brain at all? or she employs people to think for her,the first kid was a mistake (rape), the second down to the fourth?? then the op jumped in and wouldn't leave a married woman with four kids alone,husband got wind of their chats and he pummeled the woman daily,what's so difficult to understand that both the op and the said woman got really slow brains!!

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by BlueScholar(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2018
phayvoursky:
After she got married why didn't you stay clear?

You wanted this, now you have have it, what else do you want again?

Abi you want to destroy our own marriages?

grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nwaohafia1: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

You forgot the bible passage that says....Any person who married a divorced woman (except the death of her husband) is committing adultery?

Sleeping with a married woman is loan repayable someday in whatever form Karma chooses.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by loverboi97(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2018
u deserved serious beating u deserved serious beating
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Sarang:
Nothing wrong with this though.. you love her right? It's really all that matters..
Go mahn!!

Please check my signature

Are you okay.. angry

Someone broke a marriage that have produced four children due to selfish desires and lust and you're typing balderdash.

It shows you think alike with the useless woman the pervert of an Op is talking about....and you want me to check your signature undecided...NEVER
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Azam101: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2018
You want candid advice after insulting people that would advice you abi. you are a mad man.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Sarang:
Nothing wrong with this though.. you love her right? It's really all that matters..
Go mahn!!

Please check my signature

Love is never enough. When you grow up, you'll understand.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Sarang(f): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

Are you okay.. angry

Someone broke a marriage that have produced four children due to selfish desires and lust and you're typing balderdash.

It shows you think alike with the useless woman the pervert of an Op is talking about....and you want me to check your signature undecided...NEVER

Lol sacrifice me for I am the sinner but please see my signature smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by mechtronics(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
bobolizim:
At first, I didn't wanna believe this. However,if it's true at all. It's ain't okay brother.
You need to understand that you're dippin. Yourself into a big double wahala. She has four kids and you wanna have something doing with her? Like seriously?
Yes, whatever the history is. Bla bla, she was raped and all. How was she even raped if they had nothing together at first. Not justifying raping however, the point is she's not the high school teen you fell in love with that time. She's now a wife and mother.
You don't have to ruin your life. She's part of your past and she has to stay there. Are you saying ever since you've been moving here and there in life you've not met someone you like?
I'm sure your family won't agree with this relationship of yours. You've to break all ties with her and leave her with her fate. Marriage is sanctity. If hers is not then yours should be.
grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by AreaFada2: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:
The situation that led to her having[b] four kids before her marriage [/b]crashed was beyond control. There are also solid reasons why the marriage will never work again. She's madly in love with me. I'm older than her.

Dude with 4 kids from one man already, just stay clear. The kids will never accept you. You will always be seen as one who separated their parents. Some or all of them will loathe you. If their dad had died, I will even understand.

The so-called love will not be enough. Of course a woman with 4 kids will hold tight to any man she finds. How many guys want to have 4 kids of their own these days, let alone 4 step-kids. shocked shocked

No matter how much you provide for the kids, they will never accept you in 9ja system where only blood kinship counts. I have seen MANY sad examples of it.

If the kids live with their dad in another city or country and both of you are starting almost on a clean slate, still consider it carefully first. This might be a slightly better scenario.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Sarang(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:

Women are just too nice.. the only quote that actually sounds respectful. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Twoclans(f): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:

Makky dear, you just laughed and ran away this morning. You have not given me your yes to my request. embarassed
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by Lonergem: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2018
WTF Not even single mother of one.... If you know you know.... But I sense something Op is Father of many nationgringringrin
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by na2016: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Take this OP serious at your own peril. Guys please check his former posts before you even think of replying him.
Re: I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four by makydebbie(f): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

Makky dear, you just laughed and ran away this morning. You have not given me your yes to my request. embarassed
Because I don't want to break your heart like that. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.