Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (43663 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Azam101: 3:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Don't allow your emotions to control you bro, control your emotions give her breathing space. it's a game of luck!

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lamlek22: 3:46am On Apr 18, 2018
A smart phone is small thing to buy for a lady if she was mature enough. She does belong to that level you put her but below. Give her a long rope to misbehave, study her and make your move if she continues that way.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 18, 2018
cloud9usher:
Guys, if you are the type who has plenty girls as friends for them to show you their Facebook inbox/notifications, you'd know the type of excess attention ladies get on Facebook.

Even the ugliest girls get their inbox and notifications flooded, all thanks to stupid randy Nigerian guys who keep on licking the a*s of every lady on Facebook. When I see Nigerian guys doing this on Facebook it annoys me like mad! A lady drops a picture and you see their a*s licking comments and they also rush into her inbox as well. I tag such guys as men who find it hard getting girls, annoying set of people!

So you just used your money to buy your relationship a problem, it would take a lady with strong will not to get moved by such attention, and if its her first time getting such attention, brother you are on a long thing o! grin

If its just me or guys like myself on Facebook, I bet you most ladies would have uninstalled the app long ago. grin

Just ignore this lady, text her and inform her that you have seen she has enough attention already and yours is no longer needed, then watch, if she comes back then set standards for her to follow if she wants you guys to be cool, if she doesn't come back then smile and kiss the b*itch goodbye because such a child would only give you more headaches.

I thought I was the only one that noticed this ugly trend. That's the reason why Nigerian ladies treat us like scum. I swear if all guys were like me, Nigerian women will pay to even have sex.

8 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by cooooooks(m): 4:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Tracking her is NOT going to solve your problem. If she wants to cheat, she will.

If you want to marry her, talk about it with her.

Do NOT "invest" in girls. Invest in yourself. I still don't understand this thing of guys completely taking care of someone that they are not married to.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by alenwup(m): 4:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Just because you bought an internet - enabled phone for her you think she's all yours? What sort of girl are you dating in the 21st century that are the one creating Facebook account for her, Daddy? You for kuku collect the phone na

4 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Emily22(m): 4:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Bsideboi:
What's the name of the app bro?

I no wan loud am

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by olobas(m): 4:37am On Apr 18, 2018
I see this as jealous because browsing phone is for brows let her enjoy it. Don't you trust her small!

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Emily22(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2018
centboy123456:

Baba what the name of the app and how did u do it

Mail me,dont loud it
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Emily22(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Bsideboi:
What's the name of the app bro?

Mail me...ma a loud e
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by georgecso(m): 4:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Send virus into her phone...

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lovethchioma(f): 4:55am On Apr 18, 2018
How can you buy someone a phone and you expect them not to browse with it? I think you should have been worried if you got her a phone and she didn't do anything with it. There's nothing to worry about except of course, if there are signs that she is seeing someone else which I don't think so.. it's just your insecurities that's killing you.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Eaugusta(f): 4:56am On Apr 18, 2018
aaronson:
You didn't do nothing wrong bro, Listen, Take it a step further... Mark your territory around her so your investment and future investment wouldn't be waste.

what is the territory? pregnancy! hell yeah, Get here pregnant and keep buying her the world.

If you keep investing without marking your territory, your stock will crash like the 2008 depression and you can't do nothing about it when it does crash, so be wise and buy her out like a real estate and keep the investment going for the future.
Trapping her down with pregnancy won't help. What happens after she gave birth? It graduates to infidelity.
A broken relationship is still better than a broken marriage.
Never trap her down with pregnancy or allow her trapped you down with pregnancy cus you end up living in hell in the name of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ZaRuleOfLaw: 5:09am On Apr 18, 2018
blackpanthar:
You INVESTED wrong things.... Instead of investing MINDSET you invested HANDSET, bro you are dating a CHILD.......

i was once in your shoes and I had to leave her till all the euphoria of the car and Iphone I bought for the girl faded (it took 2-3years) then she came back begging with a BODY COUNT OF 9 GUYS... I listened to her super story and laughed and drove off and I didnt say a word because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOOOOL.

Bro listen TRUE investment is in the MIND/SPIRIT and that should come first before BODY or BAG or kits.... because those other things are perishable but content is forever.

TAKE it as a TEST and know that she is MATERIALISTIC and will only LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU GIVE HER.... her heart is into THINGS and NOT YOU. A real true LOYAL BABE will switch off just to speak with you and will hardly take calls that will cut her off from you at the time you are supposed to call her.

Pls give me some guidelines on how to invest in a girl's mindset

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Yankiss(m): 5:22am On Apr 18, 2018
aaronson:
You didn't do nothing wrong bro, Listen, Take it a step further... Mark your territory around her so your investment and future investment wouldn't be waste.

what is the territory? pregnancy! hell yeah, Get here pregnant and keep buying her the world.

If you keep investing without marking your territory, your stock will crash like the 2008 depression and you can't do nothing about it when it does crash, so be wise and buy her out like a real estate and keep the investment going for the future.

You can't get a real girl pregnant without her consent. A girl not into you is unlikely to take your baby. Most girls carrying unwanted pregnancy were disappointed by their boo. What is the desperation here? Fencing in a girl who is still experimenting is a disaster waiting to happen. The guy did nothing wrong by buying his bae a phone. It is inconsequential. Even if it is a car and it only exposes a crack in the wall, so be it. The world is all about learning and experiencing.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Cindy08: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2018
lol the mistakes has already been made and if u collect it back she will definately look for means to buy another for u have already open her eyes..d same mistake I made some years back I opened Facebook for my illiterate boyfriend and he used it to get another girlfriend and started sleeping with her that is what led to our break up,truth is dont render such help again to people dey will always use it against u be wise

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by wilddee(m): 5:48am On Apr 18, 2018
bros if u collect d phone now her new found customers on fb will buy her new phone

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Kojiek: 5:50am On Apr 18, 2018
IamD18:
You should have added money to that phone money to pay for her bride price, since you don't want to give her a breathing space. undecided
U are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Oreofepeters: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Elliot2:
Guys should learn not invest in girls with their emotions,time and money unless the girls do same (no matter how small it is). I learnt this in the most painful way. It was when i had a fight with bae and she asked me "what have you done for me?", i realised how foolish i had been. This was a girl that that i sacrificed the little i had even as a student depending on handout from home, in order to make her happy: i bought a new her a new phone without her asking,paid for her jamb after persuading her to take it; took her shopping and cinema. I was always there for her in anyway i can, but i never received same except the sex! At the end,it became clear that their are oloshos in gf attires. #our fight was as a result of my suspicion that she was cheating on me,which denied until i caught her red hand. #Sandra

Over sabi dey worry you. Abi you no dey notice am?

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by emoa2002(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2018
tee59:
Congratulations, ode. Investing on a lady that d future is not so sure for both of you. Why some guys no get sense like this. If it was ur mum or sis that asked for a phone , u wouldn't av granted that. Sorry is your case.

Hahahahaha Babe na wa for u, take am easy oooo, he wants an advice naa

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Oops!
Others are investing on their women's mindset and yours is handset.
Oga, what you did was noble. She's still a kid. Get use to it or get out. If you don't get her the phone she would definitely get one even a kpalasa phone. Get her exposed, leave her to be thrilled and watch whatever happens from there. Sleep go soon tire dead body naa. No be life we dey?
The worst you can do in life is to monitor your woman or her personal things. If she can't tell, open up or be sincere with... stay or hit the exit door.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2018
She is probably a young girl. You do not invest in young women if you are afraid of losing your investment. Life happens.Be it a young man or woman. Unless the person is also dedicated to the cause and has a mature mind, there is a big chance the person might find something more interesting and go for it. She may have been with you because of the things you have been giving to her. I dont know what type of browsing phone you bough for her or the amount you invested in her best talk about your concerns with her.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by blesoh(f): 6:05am On Apr 18, 2018
I don't see how it's ruining your relationship, you are also on social media she shouldn't be on facebook cos you were the one that bought the phone?
Trust me, you have trust issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by prela(f): 6:07am On Apr 18, 2018
OP forget that thing, I have over 1000 friend requests, more than 900 inbox messages in facebook I haven't read and then notifications. No big deal. And that doesn't stop me from having a healthy relationship.

The thing is she's just starting to enjoy it, let her be. I was that way too when I just signed up for IG. It can be addictive when you are a new comer.

Please let her catch up on the fun she has missed so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by sapeleboi(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2018
you really need to observe well dude

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by godquality: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2018
tee59:
Congratulations, ode. Investing on a lady that d future is not so sure for both of you. Why some guys no get sense like this. If it was ur mum or sis that asked for a phone , u wouldn't av granted that. Sorry is your case.
in what universe is this an advice? Someone came here for help and all you could do is insult. This is also why some children never go to their parents for advice. Nigerians can't advice only insult and laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Lumig: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2018
blackpanthar:
You INVESTED wrong things.... Instead of investing MINDSET you invested HANDSET, bro you are dating a CHILD.......

i was once in your shoes and I had to leave her till all the euphoria of the car and Iphone I bought for the girl faded (it took 2-3years) then she came back begging with a BODY COUNT OF 9 GUYS... I listened to her super story and laughed and drove off and I didnt say a word because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOOOOL.

Bro listen TRUE investment is in the MIND/SPIRIT and that should come first before BODY or BAG or kits.... because those other things are perishable but content is forever.

TAKE it as a TEST and know that she is MATERIALISTIC and will only LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU GIVE HER.... her heart is into THINGS and NOT YOU. A real true LOYAL BABE will switch off just to speak with you and will hardly take calls that will cut her off from you at the time you are supposed to call her.

Gbam!!! I'm not saying anything again

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by JERRY1925(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2018
lol..u are in love I can see...fact is...let her press the phone 24/7 trust me..she might not b cheating.. she's just enjoying the time of her life....all u need to do..is b a man...sometimes u have to act like u don't care..sometimes b the one to remind her to chat with frnds that u are busy...she's going to b ur wife so u need to expose her to a lot of shit and see how she holds on...its normal for her to do all what she's doing, she's young...I use to have an ex, boys on her fb calls her different name ..it got her so happy.. but I really did not mind , because she was loyal..but the day she saw a girl called my dear on fb , she became real mad..so we striked a deal..if I had the moneeey , the girl am going to marry wud go tru a lot of text...yea, if I have the money I won't mind spending.

just act like u don't care..she still likes u..but just b the man..get busy..she wud b tired of fb someday...but if she ever cheats in the process.. never forgive..as in never..but make sure u do not cheat too...start pressing ur phone too and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by bekpo(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Ignore and trust her

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ObinnaVal93(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2018
no need crying over spilled milk...jes comot mind.. after all u pay ur bills and she doesn't.. buh first talk her abt it without showing emotions.. if she doesn't change gv urselfs a break..wen d euphoria of havn a phone dat z internet connected z over ?? shey u know wetin ashawo talk ?? e go hungry her again...nd besides wu in dz digital world z carried away with havn a smart phone dat z not an iphone or one of its kind if not an immatured being ...selah ??

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ebby9z(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2018
These hoes are never loyal. When dating a girl, I ensure I don't give her anything that would pain me. Why are u trying desperately to impress her? Na so she fine reach? You gats nack that babe wella now that you still have the chance

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Ojuri20: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2018
AstroG:
The Worst Tin to Do As a Guy,is to invest on A Nigerian Girls..
All these Girls wea no get beta tin to offer other than to dy spread Legs like rumours..
I SWORE THAT NO GIRL WILL EVER SEE ANYTHING FROM ME,EVEN AIRTIME.

Stupid Asswhores Everywhere undecided undecided
:

Somebody want to cry because some ladies have robbed him of his hard earned money tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.