Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (43680 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elliot2(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Over sabi dey worry you. Abi you no dey notice am?
bro, every guy wey don fall mugu for girl hand go tell u sey dem see d signs even though its subtle. Buh na love(lust) n sex dey cover their eyes. I no go lie u, dis particular girl give me sex wey blow ma mind,d girl good! and na de only tin she sabi.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2018
I feel your worry bro, its not insecurity as some girls will unjustly claim against you. I have the same issues too, though I didn't buy the fone. I told my woman maturely that I don't like her social media too much involvement cos she is on every platform chatting with her old male classmates and you know guys always wanna talk to women the way they won't want theirs talked to. I once saw some chats asking to see her ass again! she is not cheating, but she is enjoying the flirting and gossips going on on social media. e.t.c If you take the fone back, she will get another and from one of her chat pals and that's invite for nude pix exchange. if u tell her to stop, she could agree or refuse, if she refuse, know you don't have a bright future together cos she is the type that you can't control for good.
MY ADVICE:
Tell her what you want and see her response, the response will tell you what to do but don't take back the fone.
MY CASE:
My woman stays up to 12:45 am chatting and browsing, we lay after dinner and I sleep off as she continue glued to her fone. she don't miss a month without subscription, she is on auto renewal, I am not using any of the media cos its creating a gap between us, she won't stop or moderate her usage, her fone is pasworded but thats piece of cake for me to break,so my plan is a grand plan to make or mar. I have set a one year target of waiting...(I want it to complete a year since I begged to quit or minimise).In 3 months time I will act peacefully on the matter but outsmart her!
Don't fight bro, just talk.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Donopsiano(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
tracking ur partner's social media activities involves two things, either you want him dead by commiting suicide or he runs mad via psycological depression
marketer100:
One chance....... Dis one gbono gannnnn TRY AND KNOW HER FACEBOOK PASSWORD AND WHATSAPP AND MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT IT TO TRACK HER Activities. Inform her about the hazards of using social media recklessly.

I also hope u are not hvn insecurity issues.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elliot2(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Umm if she should respect him it should not be because of the money he has spent on her. It should be because of the agreement and mutual love they both share. So just because she's using the phone a lot now it means she's a love LovePeddler? Just listen to yourself as you're writing. Is the phone not meant to be used? Let him collect the phone and end the relationship asap. She will not enjoy this relationship and he's not mature enough to be in a committed relationships.
So buying her a phone is not a mutual love? what is love if not every action that one does to make the other better n happy? I only pity guys who spend on women; i learnt in the painful way! truth is,guys don't understand that there is nothing u will give to a girl that another nigga can not give her; but that other nigga may not have the same intention of love u have for her which is beyond the gifts,so it is does not make sense to allow emotions of love drive u to invest in a girl who will not appreciate ur intentions,but judge u by the momentary value of ur sacrifice. There is no excuse on her part as to why a device he bought for her in good will will consume more of her time than what she spends on the relationship! That is cheating,and it just a matter of time before she does it with other guys and that is if she hasn't started already.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Emily22(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2018
dejisilva:

Bro Abeg, wetin be the name of the app?

Pm me
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2018
OvaSabi1:
You will lose her because you're treating her like a child. This is financial abuse. Seize the phone na. How naive for you to say that you're investing in a human being and then think you have control over them. You are not different from madames that sponsor prostitutes to Italy and expect a return for their investment. You are very insecure. How much is this so called internet phone that you think she can't afford without you? If she does housegirl work and save for 5 months she will buy it. Even labourer work. If she's the open eye type that you're making us believe, she would have left you since. Men these days don't even require a woman to be fine before they sleep with them and spend on her. Go and work on your self-esteem.
I beg your pardon lady. How did you process what you wrote?

If I invest in anything bebit time, money, or otherwise, I have every right to be insecure and watchful of how events unfold especially where expectations differ from actual outcome. That's a basic and universal principle of investment.

How I spend my hard earned money or limited time and drastic emotions is a concern of uthmost importance. Easy for you to say because you probably get freebies. Maybe when you start working you'd understand.

Try again.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by bholuwatifhe(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Victorakats:
Facebook is ruining your relationship but you are on Nairaland seeking for help.

How do you hope to fix your Facebook relationship on Nairaland?

Scrap that though.

The phone I bought for my ex was what she used to connect with her fiancé on Facebook.

But good news is... I'm happy I didn't keep a lady who never chose me in my life.

Something you don't fight for is what isn't yours because keeping it will most likely bury your own happiness.

It feels bad, but my suggestion is, give her some space and let her make her choice.

Never give a lady so much attention that you lose yourself.

It is a stewpid thing to do....
I concur Wit Yu 100%

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Please nairalanders, i need help.

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.
the attention she's now getting is new to her. she will see better richer guys, of course all professing fake love but she will be carried away and you will become small in her eyes. it's the sad truth. every growing girl passes this phase. unfortunately the man with her at that time suffers. it's the one who come after that usually enjoys cos by then she would have learn the vanity of all those things or she would have grown bored or realised that most of what she hears or sees from guys on sm is fake. she would def have made mistakes, been used, treated like garbage and much more. most girls experience this. so for now u will suffer emotional turmoil. just be strong ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Even most of the ladies here are surprised... Na wah o

Bro u Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lifestye: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.
you dont need to worry, just track her activities on the phone, read this

http://www.damibiz.com/2018/04/how-to-track-if-your-spouse-is-cheating.html?m=1
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Oreofepeters: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Elliot2:
bro, every guy wey don fall mugu for girl hand go tell u sey dem see d signs even though its subtle. Buh na love(lust) n sex dey cover their eyes. I no go lie u, dis particular girl give me sex wey blow ma mind,d girl good! and na de only tin she sabi.
There are girls like that, I can relate they are only good at sex.

In my own case she wan spoil me with sex, atimes she go come 3times during the week for sex.

One day I just sit down think, why' she cum like sex like this?.
I wasn't just comfortable, knowing fully we are not legally married. But still my heart filled with doubts, after sometimes I let go of the limp in my heart. I planned to settle down with her.

Na later I cum discover no be only me dey bang her. Her bangers full streets, only that my own joystick tastes different.

Bro since then girls just tire me.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by clemmonce(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

you suffering from insecurity. if you continue like this you will eventually lose her. Work on your insecurity, read books on it, it helps not only in relationship but in all areas of life. Give her space, let her meet people, have fun... she meeting people doesnt mean she will leave you... NO.. Work on yourself bro
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Barzinime(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2018
And Mark Zuck. is dealing with his own problems now.....I wanted to call him about what to do about your problem

LIFEisSIMPLE:

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Barzinime(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Lol....Which one is security and Insecurity issue again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ra4fo:

I tell u, Oga Op is having both security and insecurity issues. How can u buy a phone for pesn and u say not to browse! shocked That is so wrong. Well, taken the phone is no longer soln same as spyin on her.but den if u think she's cheatin on u, go ahead
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elliot2(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

In my own case she wan spoil me with sex, atimes she go come 3times during the week for sex.

I wasn't just comfortable, knowing fully we are not legally married. But still my heart filled with doubts, after sometimes I let go of the limp in my heart. I planned to settle down with her.

Na later I cum discover no be only me dey bang her. Her bangers full streets, only that my own joystick tastes different.

na same tin happen to me. Na when the bobo call me for phone dey warn me sey make i leave him babe. dem plenty wey dey bang her.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elliot2(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

na same tin happen to me. Na when the bobo call me for phone dey warn me sey make i leave him babe. dem plenty wey dey bang her. Niggas gat learn sey plenty girls wey dem dey take as gfs na oloshos in gf attire. So he better u go for d confirmed oloshos n spend less,cos if na sickness u dey avoid,just know sey no one dey safe including d oloshos in gf attires. just ask any potential gf to run health test,plenty go rather run.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ebby9z(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2018
prince3009:

I thought I was the only one that noticed this ugly trend. That's the reason why Nigerian ladies treat us like scum. I swear if all guys were like me, Nigerian women will pay to even have sex.
I swear, Bro. The way guys act around girls sometimes baffles me. You see rich handsome guys demeaning themselves before trashy girls and those ones will be using them to score points. I don't understand how guys have such low esteem
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Smartii(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2018
People are investing in their future, career, you're investing in a woman that can leave you anytime, better invest in your family instead if you are confused on what to spend your money on.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ebby9z(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2018
No matter how much I claim I like a babe, I always control how I spend for them. Honestly as a guy, when you love a girl you'd want to buy things for them. That's natural, but you have to check it. Only give them things that you won't regret giving, things you could give any other person. Especially when you're dating a girl between 20-25. They usually have a lot of 'toasters' in that period because it's their prime. They have toasters from young people to old men who lie to them to have a taste of their fresh toto. And they usually fritter from one person to another believing it's a better deal. This is why they grow up to become bitter unmarried feminists online.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Assassin101: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2018
social media;......ruining relationships since 1900
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I tire ooo... Girlfriend 4 dat matter.. Op chill n no kill urself oo

The guy is a learner in the game
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by vickylincon(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2018
blackpanthar:
You INVESTED wrong things.... Instead of investing MINDSET you invested HANDSET, bro you are dating a CHILD.......

i was once in your shoes and I had to leave her till all the euphoria of the car and Iphone I bought for the girl faded (it took 2-3years) then she came back begging with a BODY COUNT OF 9 GUYS... I listened to her super story and laughed and drove off and I didnt say a word because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOOOOL.

Bro listen TRUE investment is in the MIND/SPIRIT and that should come first before BODY or BAG or kits.... because those other things are perishable but content is forever.

TAKE it as a TEST and know that she is MATERIALISTIC and will only LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU GIVE HER.... her heart is into THINGS and NOT YOU. A real true LOYAL BABE will switch off just to speak with you and will hardly take calls that will cut her off from you at the time you are supposed to call her.

wao. Nice one. How do you invest in your mind
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Bryan88(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2018
GUY GO COLLECT YOUR PHONE BACK

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by centboy123456(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Emily22:

Mail me,dont loud it

Have don that
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
SAMAYODELE:

Oh my my. I got touched sincerely.
You are a good woman.
Your marriage is blessed.
Amen
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by DONADAMS(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Victorakats:
Facebook is ruining your relationship but you are on Nairaland seeking for help.

How do you hope to fix your Facebook relationship on Nairaland?

Scrap that though.

The phone I bought for my ex was what she used to connect with her fiancé on Facebook.

But good news is... I'm happy I didn't keep a lady who never chose me in my life.

Something you don't fight for is what isn't yours because keeping it will most likely bury your own happiness.

It feels bad, but my suggestion is, give her some space and let her make her choice.

Never give a lady so much attention that you lose yourself.

It is a stewpid thing to do....
lol..same here bro..I just shook my head and smiled now...I had even forgotten I got the fone for her..and na the same fone she use in cheating on me with the same Fbk I opened for her..chai..life is unfair sha..and girls wicked sha... I'm counting my loss and trying to move on tho

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by DONADAMS(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emily22:
Lol,i gave my gf my 2nd phone and i tracked her WhatsApp on it with xym** app ,after 2 months of spying her WhatsApp chat,i realized av been dating a certified olosho for 2 good years.

Immediately i did a check

No HIV
Only chlamydia in the urine which i treated with antibiotics.

Trust no lady especially the olosho in disguise of our freaky generation

The day u hack ur gf WhatsApp fone , u ll be dumbfounded
lol...my own na Fbk oh...I couldn't believe my eyes..chai..as innocent as she looked...she no be olosho sha..buh things I saw made me almost cry
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Same here with me.facebook did not only destroy my relationship but also my life cry
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Emily22(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
lol...my own na Fbk oh...I couldn't believe my eyes..chai..as innocent as she looked...she no be olosho sha..buh things I saw made me almost cry

grin grin
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TSingerr(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
OvaSabi1:

A guy buying a phone for a woman means investing in her How? Is she a commodity that is sold in the market? What is the ROI of this kind of investment abeg? grin nairaland ooo

But when a guy doesn't buy his babe stuff, you girls will come on Nairaland and ask people to define stingy and ask why Nigerian guys are stingy.

Confused bunch
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by koffsman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
be strong, you will get over it, put everything behind you and ignore her, I did more for women. I blocked their ass off my facebook and focus on futuristic, woman have expired date bro, they faded quickly and a new one will grow quickly either, so I worried less, most of my ex always come back begging
Na so bro 7 years no be moimoi I don't even wanna go into details but it's well
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by koffsman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

I was never lucky to get a boyfriend that would do all this for me.
Honestly, I was worried and I used to ask my sister, " when will I get a man that will just buy a pencil for me".
Honestly, this guy will take me to mama put, after eating he will ask me to pay, that he will pay back which he will never pay. I stopped going out with him because of that.
But because my mind won't let go of him, I said yes when he asked me to be his wife.
Thank God I said yes. He wasn't a fuel pump Attendent in the filling station as he claimed.
He asked me to quit job ( bad idea) which I did, placed me on salary for been a house wife, got me a car.
But I still want to work, because my brother suffered to see I pass through medical school.
When I asked him why all the drama, he told me about his past experience.
I know I'm a woman, who once wished a man should spend on her, but am begging you guys , go and marry her, then spend all the money on her.

I wish I can I don't have the strength to go through anoda relationship her parent are trying to settle it but right now my focus is getting anoda job asap Bcuz av been out of job for 7 to 8 months so focus is else where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.