Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (43685 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by koffsman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

So you bought IPhone and rented an apartment grin

Why didn't she just move in with you and if you are serious you marry her

You just erected a slay queen, with an apartment to make money cheesy

Don't worry man, many other matured sincere ladies would love you truly for this, hold the forth, you are good man

Thanks bruz
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Barzinime(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ops...How? did you cheat or cheated on?
rebirthforgoody:
Same here with me.facebook did not only destroy my relationship but also my life cry
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
koffsman:

I wish I can I don't have the strength to go through anoda relationship her parent are trying to settle it but right now my focus is getting anoda job asap Bcuz av been out of job for 7 to 8 months so focus is else where
Is OK dear, get yourself busy, I know we all enjoy companionship, but for now try to enjoy been single, be happy always.
I don't actually like third parties coming in, you know what you want, if they come in today to settle, tomorrow they will come again, what happens to your own decision as a man?
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by koffsman(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

Is OK dear, get yourself busy, I know we all enjoy companionship, but for now try to enjoy been single, be happy always.
I don't actually like third parties coming in, you know what you want, if they come in today to settle, tomorrow they will come again, what happens to your own decision as a man?
Actually the parent said I caused it over pampered her even her friends now she does d calln and spake whenever she sees a lady ard me and always wanting to know where I am
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by blackpanthar: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bro its simple.... have a DATE where you tell each other your FLAWS.... she may think its just GIST but you got a secret plan to MAKE HER A BETTER PERSON...

for example... if she says she is MATERIALISTIC or she does not KNOW HOW TO SAVE MONEY or she can't COOK or she SLEEPS ALOT...

Then you tell her yours BUT after the date... go and research BOOKS or VIDEOS that can help her overcome her weaknesses.... and package it for her on her birthday or on any public holiday and GIFT her the SOLUTION to her issues....

NOW THE FEAR OF "what if I help her and she goes after another man" MAY arise... RELAX... lets look at it LOGICALLY... Everyone wants a BETTER LIFE and WANTS TO IMPROVE... if she gets improved by you and for some childish reason like money or sex she goes after another GUY... you just move on... because sooner or later she will WANT TO COME BACK BADLY... I hope you know that if you improved her cooking... everytime she cooks for the new guy or his friends/family and they compliment you... SHE WILL REMEMBER U... hehehehehe.... that is the secret o....

The people will always make her remember you because they will compliment your investment in her... and she will soon feel USELESS because they are NOT improving her but enjoying her for your improvement... At such moment she will realize she has messed up and in SHAME may not want to see you again or in Humility COME BACK TO BEG U.

SEX will never be continously MIND BLOWING over the years or even months....
JOKES will not always be FUNNY
FOOD will not always be appealing... because HUNGER DOES NOT LAST.

BUT character/content/personal development will always LAST.... if you can do this for any Lady, leaving you will be their LOSS and they will know it.

ZaRuleOfLaw:

Pls give me some guidelines on how to invest in a girl's mindset
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by blackpanthar: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
after my heartbreak I went to buy books on relationship... NOT foreign books o BUT Nigerian books by authors like PRAISE GEORGE, BIMBO ODUKOYA etc

then I downloaded several episodes of MOMENTS WITH MO from youtube and other shows like that... so I can understand Ladies and what they want or how fast their moods can change and how to manage them.

Then I went for both BUSINESS and RELATIONSHIP conferences in Lagos, Benin and PH.... it was all worth it... it took me less than a year to invest and improve on myself as well as my taste for women.... I discovered that the women I was dying to date were Children in Big luscious bodies. I learned that I was attracted more to the body than the content of Ladies, so the books, conferences and stuff I open my mind to, simply re-orientated me and I didn't see Ladies or dating the same way anymore...

I still go for such conferences and read books too to maintain my sanity o... lol.

thats how to improve yourself sir.

vickylincon:
wao. Nice one. How do you invest in your mind
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ZaRuleOfLaw: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
blackpanthar:
Bro its simple.... have a DATE where you tell each other your FLAWS.... she may think its just GIST but you got a secret plan to MAKE HER A BETTER PERSON...

for example... if she says she is MATERIALISTIC or she does not KNOW HOW TO SAVE MONEY or she can't COOK or she SLEEPS ALOT...

Then you tell her yours BUT after the date... go and research BOOKS or VIDEOS that can help her overcome her weaknesses.... and package it for her on her birthday or on any public holiday and GIFT her the SOLUTION to her issues....

NOW THE FEAR OF "what if I help her and she goes after another man" MAY arise... RELAX... lets look at it LOGICALLY... Everyone wants a BETTER LIFE and WANTS TO IMPROVE... if she gets improved by you and for some childish reason like money or sex she goes after another GUY... you just move on... because sooner or later she will WANT TO COME BACK BADLY... I hope you know that if you improved her cooking... everytime she cooks for the new guy or his friends/family and they compliment you... SHE WILL REMEMBER U... hehehehehe.... that is the secret o....

The people will always make her remember you because they will compliment your investment in her... and she will soon feel USELESS because they are NOT improving her but enjoying her for your improvement... At such moment she will realize she has messed up and in SHAME may not want to see you again or in Humility COME BACK TO BEG U.

SEX will never be continously MIND BLOWING over the years or even months....
JOKES will not always be FUNNY
FOOD will not always be appealing... because HUNGER DOES NOT LAST.

BUT character/content/personal development will always LAST.... if you can do this for any Lady, leaving you will be their LOSS and they will know it.

Thank you sir, this is wonderul.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Barzinime:
Ops...How? did you cheat or cheated on?

I had a wrong chat with a Coursemate Though am regretting it now
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by bayocanny: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2018
prela:
OP forget that thing, I have over 1000 friend requests, more than 900 inbox messages in facebook I haven't read and then notifications. No big deal. And that doesn't stop me from having a healthy relationship.

The thing is she's just starting to enjoy it, let her be. I was that way too when I just signed up for IG. It can be addictive when you are a new comer.

Please let her catch up on the fun she has missed so far
Over 1000 friend request on fb, okay can I join the queue as well?
Lol
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:48am On Apr 19, 2018
lilyheaven:

I was never lucky to get a boyfriend that would do all this for me.
Honestly, I was worried and I used to ask my sister, " when will I get a man that will just buy a pencil for me".
Honestly, this guy will take me to mama put, after eating he will ask me to pay, that he will pay back which he will never pay. I stopped going out with him because of that.
But because my mind won't let go of him, I said yes when he asked me to be his wife.
Thank God I said yes. He wasn't a fuel pump Attendent in the filling station as he claimed.
He asked me to quit job ( bad idea) which I did, placed me on salary for been a house wife, got me a car.
But I still want to work, because my brother suffered to see I pass through medical school.
When I asked him why all the drama, he told me about his past experience.
I know I'm a woman, who once wished a man should spend on her, but am begging you guys , go and marry her, then spend all the money on her.

lmao... so all you dreamt about in your life is how to find a man who's gonna spend on you?
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2018
BilltheDON:
ples how do i create a trend
Just log in to nairaland with your account if you have not already logged in. Then, click on the category of your topic from the list of options displayed on nairaland homepage (like sports, politics, etc.).
Under the numbering of pages on the section, click on "create new topic", then on the space provided after the rules listing, type in your post then click on "submit"
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Cindy08:
lol the mistakes has already been made and if u collect it back she will definately look for means to buy another for u have already open her eyes..d same mistake I made some years back I opened Facebook for my illiterate boyfriend and he used it to get another girlfriend and started sleeping with her that is what led to our break up,truth is dont render such help again to people dey will always use it against u be wise
The man buying the girl a phone is just good because it just revealed the true color of the girl before they enter into marriage. That is if the girl is truly seeing someone else.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

lmao... so all you dreamt about in your life is how to find a man who's gonna spend on you?
That kind of dream.**
Do I look like a dreamer?
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilyheaven:

That kind of dream.**
Do I look like a dreamer?

lmao.. you wanna run away grin

you said while you weren't married, you always wished for a guy to spend on you.

how does that statement sound? grin
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you said while you weren't married, you always wished for a guy to spend on you.

I feel like paying you a visit, give me your address
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilyheaven:

Estover, Plymouth pl6 7pz, Oxford, UK
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilyheaven:

"Honestly, I was worried and I used to ask my sister, " when will I get a man that will just buy a pencil for me"

grin
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

"Honestly, I was worried and I used to ask my sister, " when will I get a man that will just buy a pencil for me"

grin
You are very happy, something is happening today.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

grin
I will see you soon.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilyheaven:

I will see you soon.

your dream has finally come true..

I hope you're giving and not only receiving grin

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by izaray(f): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilyheaven:

I will see you soon.
You mean she sounds different from TheUpSetGirl1 she used to be on nairaland right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Kimcutie: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

your dream has finally come true..

I hope you're giving and not only receiving grin
Hwfa Upsetgirl?
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
izaray:
You mean she sounds different from TheUpSetGirl1 she used to be on nairaland right cheesy

ehh
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by vickylincon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
blackpanthar:
after my heartbreak I went to buy books on relationship... NOT foreign books o BUT Nigerian books by authors like PRAISE GEORGE, BIMBO ODUKOYA etc

then I downloaded several episodes of MOMENTS WITH MO from youtube and other shows like that... so I can understand Ladies and what they want or how fast their moods can change and how to manage them.

Then I went for both BUSINESS and RELATIONSHIP conferences in Lagos, Benin and PH.... it was all worth it... it took me less than a year to invest and improve on myself as well as my taste for women.... I discovered that the women I was dying to date were Children in Big luscious bodies. I learned that I was attracted more to the body than the content of Ladies, so the books, conferences and stuff I open my mind to, simply re-orientated me and I didn't see Ladies or dating the same way anymore...

I still go for such conferences and read books too to maintain my sanity o... lol.

thats how to improve yourself sir.

thanks
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by centboy123456(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Emily22:

Mail me,dont loud it

OK I just did
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
The worst case is having a photo-freak, Snap chat -Crazy, Immature lady. As the latest probs I'm facing...I hate gurls who post almost every day
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2020
TheUpsetGirl1:

It means she is married

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.