Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Men Are Naturally Better Designed To Cheat Than Woman. Deal With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Naturally Better Designed To Cheat Than Woman. Deal With It (166 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Naturally Better Designed To Cheat Than Woman. Deal With It by Workch: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yes, a man is more designed to cheat than women. I hear some ladies saying that when your husband cheats, you should retaliate. Na you go tire.

A man can decide to impregnate 1000 women 3 years if he wants, you as a woman cannot carry babies for 1000men in your lifetime. He's more designed to be with multiple partners than you.

This is not to say that I am encouraging men to cheat, but the truth is that a cheating man is more forgivable than a cheating woman. The same way it's a taboo for a woman to pay groom price to marry a man, it's also taboo for woman to cheat. This how the society works and you just have to deal with it.
He who paid the price, gets the cheating right ( seem almost like that).

While I don't encourage men to cheat but don't think that you can cheat back when a man cheats. Na both of una cheat but na you go most likely go back to your papa house with shame all over you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Friendship With Your Spouse In Marriage / Do This If You're In A Relationship. / Who Deleted My Topic, This Is Unfair And Unjust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.