Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (22119 Views)

Men Are Naturally Better Designed To Cheat Than Woman. Deal With It / Why Men Shouldn't Be On The Internet / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by SoapQueen(f): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
BadBradley:
All these Warri slum rats who swapped their school pen for random dicks will not even be ashamed to display their gutter breeding and illiteracy on social media.

Illiterate Baldheaded emo-bitch quoting me without even pretending to debunk laid down facts.

I could easily understand why you could easily talk to women the way you like.

Nope. I am proudly from Warri, na dere I die put. But you are wrong,I graduated with good grades from a very good university.

My problem has never been dicks, give me stuffs like calculating the saponification value of soaps or citing references Havard or APA style. That is what gives me "orgazzms"

Baldheaded? Lol. I got full head of hair.

Why yo mad at me, sis? Need a tampon for yo running mouth?

2 Likes

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by obonujoker(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

I have never, ever, ever cheated in a relationship. Even when I'm single, I still do not mess myself up. Does it mean I'm strong? What the hell is strong? Why do you classify sexual discipline as being strong? Shouldn't it be that way?

In this immoral world?? yes that lady is strong...
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Gkemz: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
She's right but those two oranges on her chest can make men cheat on their partners
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by SoapQueen(f): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
obonujoker:

In this immoral world?? yes that lady is strong...

Okay, thank you! I will see myself as strong henceforth.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Klinee:
No you are not saying the truth, most of the girls are not people's girlfriends as you assume, they are prostitutes, most men identify and know them,have sex and leave, they can sleep with 100 men in a day.
While their individual girlfriends are freshly reverse for them when needed.
When I mentioned girlfriend I mean marriageable girlfriend not hanky panky ones
that freshly reserved one is someone else side chick. Lol
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 12:30am On Apr 19, 2018
BadBradley:

Women aren't programmed biologically to cheat. That's unless they have been damaged and altered somewhere in their formative years.

The hormone oxytocin bounds a woman to one sexual partner and that hormone is rendered ineffective by testosterone in males.

If women are to cheat like men, the paternity of the entire world would be in dispute. That's why you all evolved to be biologically limited to really cheat.

Don't mistake admiration or loyalty for love in women. If words were all it takes to bed a woman, then I wonder why you people don't marry poets.

Only males are equipped to reproduce children back-to-back. Women have to wait their cylce of pregnancy, childbirth and lactation before being ready again.

Women are born loyal except they get distorted by early rape in childhood or some other sexual trauma.

Only true unadulterated virgins know this.

N.B Don't insult me though, your first post delineated you as just hanging barely on the fringes of civility. Let's keep it civil.
very funny argument. So ladies who have boyfriends but still cheat got distorted at childhood due to rape and trauma? Laughable. That line is enough for me to end this argument. But I will love to know how you arrived at that.

Words are important to sleep with women, that's why you hear women fall for players and smooth talkers. Material things are there too. There is a saying that money makes a woman wet.

It's true that women cling to men after sex, despite this fact, some women still fall for men who could find a way to their hearts despite having a man. They are called loose women, doesn't mean she was traumatized as a child. She is just like the man who despite having a cute bae still Bleep girls outside.
Some women are born loyal while others are not, that's why you have cheats and faithful women. So you can't say women a biologically programmed for anything

Lol @ true unadulterated virgin, not sure what it means but you must know what even a 1 kobo dick loving beech was once a virgin, cheats were once virgins or are you referring tp women who have had just a sexual partner? It's possible they will cling to their first love, but to say only such women will appreciate what you are saying makes nonsense of your earlier generalization about women being biologically made to be loyal and faithful and clingy. Those are just a group of women, a small group for that matter. A woman that clings is just bexos she loves your company and may want it more, perhaps she sees you as a boyfriend material or husband material that's it, not the chemical compond you talked about. If not prostitutes would cling to all their customers.
Let me add that women who have been damaged due to trauma are not loose women, most of them hate men, they are frigid, hate sex cos they started on a traumatizing note. I know this of a fact cos I belong to a group on Facebook where women share their experiences and how it has afected them.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Klinee: 12:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Cinderella5:
that freshly reserved one is someone else side chick. Lol
To be truthful you, am a boy and you are a girl, to very honest to you it's not easy to get a girl that will easily have sex with you, maybe because women naturally sexually not active compared to males.
Most times women doesn't like having sex, unless there is a material favor after sex.
But a man is ready for sex any time any day and also ready to release the material favor but some times the women will turn the sex and the material favor down.
Even married women still find it difficult to have sex with their husband when demand not really that they don't like the man but because they are not sexually active, which an average man understand and tends to adjust to favor his lovely wife and him too by looking for readily available women (mostly prostitutes) to express himself, that doesn't mean he did love his wife.
But a woman who rejected her husband sex advance but went and do it with another man shows that the woman doesn't have atom of love for the man, such a woman can easily kill the man any day any time.
Women mostly have sex based on feeling the have for you, another type of women are prostitutes who have sex based on your wealth of which such women are very few.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Klinee:
To be truthful you, am a boy and you are a girl, to very honest to you it's not easy to get a girl that will easily have sex with you, maybe because women naturally sexually not active compared to males.
Most times women doesn't like having sex, unless there is a material favor after sex.
But a man is ready for sex any time any day and also ready to release the material favor but some times the women will turn the sex and the material favor down.
Even married women still find it difficult to have sex with their husband when demand not really that they don't like the man but because they are not sexually active, which an average man understand and tends to adjust to favor his lovely wife and him too by looking for readily available women (mostly prostitutes) to express himself, that doesn't mean he did love his wife.
But a woman who rejected her husband sex advance but went and do it with another man shows that the woman doesn't have atom of love for the man, such a woman can easily kill the man any day any time.
Women mostly have sex based on feeling the have for you, another type of women are prostitutes who have sex based on your wealth of which such women are very few.
If men like sex who are they having sex with?Is it not ladies?Is it because ladies are secretive?If a man and a woman is going to a hotel to have sex the man will confidently walk into the hotel but the woman will be stylishly looking around to make such nobody she knows see her before she will rush into the hotel to meet with the man she wants to have a fling's with.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Klinee: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
comshots:
If men like sex who are they having sex with?Is it not ladies?Is it because ladies are secretive?If a man and a woman is going to a hotel to have sex the man will confidently walk into the hotel but the woman will be stylishly looking around to make such nobody she knows see her before she will rush into the hotel to meet with the man she wants to have a fling's with.
If that to go by the rate which the men are demanding sex and women can easily give it to them, then this world would have been so sweet.
Imagine me demanding sex from this females: Tonto,Genevieve, Kim kardasian, rihanna, Beyonce etc and they easily give it to you with out hesitation, that means this world would be so sweet.
Even the poorest girls in your area you still struggling to lay them,
How many times have been ask by a woman to have sex with her?
Most times it's the men that demand sex most and most times women turn the sex advances down even with your money.
My point am trying to prove is that naturally women are not created to cheat unlike the men, but if you married a girl and she cheat on you, bro I beg you run for your life, divorce her immediately and never you forgive else you want to meet your untimely death.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

I could easily understand why you could easily talk to women the way you like.

Nope. I am proudly from Warri, na dere I die put. But you are wrong,I graduated with good grades from a very good university.

My problem has never been dicks, give me stuffs like calculating the saponification value of soaps or citing references Havard or APA style. That is what gives me "orgazzms"

Baldheaded? Lol. I got full head of hair.

Why yo mad at me, sis? Need a tampon for yo running mouth?
I'm am allergic to dumb girls. Quote me with a pretence at modesty or even logic. I don't need your scripted mini biography. Waltz away, please.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Cinderella5:
very funny argument. So ladies who have boyfriends but still cheat got distorted at childhood due to rape and trauma? Laughable. That line is enough for me to end this argument. But I will love to know how you arrived at that.

Words are important to sleep with women, that's why you hear women fall for players and smooth talkers. Material things are there too. There is a saying that money makes a woman wet.

It's true that women cling to men after sex, despite this fact, some women still fall for men who could find a way to their hearts despite having a man. They are called loose women, doesn't mean she was traumatized as a child. She is just like the man who despite having a cute bae still Bleep girls outside.
Some women are born loyal while others are not, that's why you have cheats and faithful women. So you can't say women a biologically programmed for anything

Lol @ true unadulterated virgin, not sure what it means but you must know what even a 1 kobo dick loving beech was once a virgin, cheats were once virgins or are you referring tp women who have had just a sexual partner? It's possible they will cling to their first love, but to say only such women will appreciate what you are saying makes nonsense of your earlier generalization about women being biologically made to be loyal and faithful and clingy. Those are just a group of women, a small group for that matter. A woman that clings is just bexos she loves your company and may want it more, perhaps she sees you as a boyfriend material or husband material that's it, not the chemical compond you talked about. If not prostitutes would cling to all their customers.
Let me add that women who have been damaged due to trauma are not loose women, most of them hate men, they are frigid, hate sex cos they started on a traumatizing note. I know this of a fact cos I belong to a group on Facebook where women share their experiences and how it has afected them.

Nothing , rather no concept is in absolutism.

Still, I do not consider prostitutes or psychologically damaged female to be women. They are more or less a distorted representation of the term woman; an obfuscation of womanity.

A brief vexatious fact:

Scientifically it has been proven that the steroid hormone called testosterone is responsible for males insatiable sex drive. So men literally think of sex way more than women.

This sexual hormone testosterone is not dominant in female, rather estrogen and oxytocin rule the female psychological and biological make-up.

By this simple fact, biology through millions of years of evolution has limited women's sexual liberties, both in reproduction and copulation.

That's why your reproductive lifespan is less than half of your actual life span. ( Women hit menopause or have ovarian failure as early as 30s and 40s)

While men produce millions of sperm daily for the duration of their entire lives.

The estrogen female hormone is not a sexual streriod as the male hormone testosterone.

Oxytocin bounds you to a sexual partner until you begin sleeping around and get hormonally and psychologically messed up and confused.

When you get pregnant, you need a man to carter for you, father your baby and protect you. And only a recognisable father can provide these. Not one trapped in a maize of paternal identity crisis!!!

No matter what "liberated" women try to say. No matter what feminist try to say , biology doesn't afford women the right to swap partners as it does males.

It's the scientific facts and no amount of neo female movement can wish facts away.

Women who can't hold on to one man have been compromised in their formative years!

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Seahawk: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2018
When people yarn rubbish with authority thinking they are making sense. grin
While in truth your post is a just a regurgitation of the BS spilled by randy senseless men day in and day out on nairaland. There’s no single line in your post that is original.

All have been said and debunked severally in this forum before. Maybe you’re newbie blowing hot.
Go and take several seats with your nonsense post that has no scientific backing. Your randy opinion is not fact. That’s a fact.
You will get cheated on by a woman that’s a fact. And yes the paternity of the world is indeed in question. That’s also a fact.

That you think your testosterone (which BTW women do have as well) makes it okay for you to cheat but an anathema for a woman in repay you in your coins is a testament of how you’re not reasoning clearly. Maybe testosterone is taking up the space where your regular brain neurotransmitters should be. That would be a good explanation.

It is wishful thinking to imagine that this your nonsense post will prevent the millions of women who are already cheating and will continue to do so from cheating. You’re living in a fool’s paradise if you think women don’t cheat as much as men.
That’s your ego talking not common sense.
When you are just a hoe trying to blame nature for your lack of self control grin
BadBradley:

Still, I do not consider prostitutes or psychologically damaged female to be women. They are more or less a distorted representation of the term woman; an obfuscation of womanity.

A brief vexatious fact:

Scientifically it has been proven that the steroid hormone called testosterone is responsible for males insatiable sex drive. So men literally think of sex way more than women.

This sexual hormone testosterone is not dominant in female, rather estrogen and oxytocin rule the female psychological and biological make-up.

By this simple fact, biology through millions of years of evolution has limited women's sexual liberties, both in reproduction and copulation.

That's why your reproductive lifespan is less than half of your actual life span. ( Women hit menopause or have ovarian failure as early as 30s and 40s)

While men produce millions of sperm daily for the duration of their entire lives.

The estrogen female hormone is not a sexual streriod as the male hormone testosterone.

Oxytocin bounds you to a sexual partner until you begin sleeping around and get hormonally and psychologically messed up and confused.

When you get pregnant, you need a man to carter for you, father your baby and protect you. And only a recognisable father can provide these. Not one trapped in a maize of paternal identity crisis!!!

No matter what "liberated" women try to say. No matter what feminist try to say , biology doesn't afford women the right to swap partners as it does males.

It's the scientific facts and no amount of neo female movement can wish facts away.

Women who can't hold on to one man have been compromised in their formative years!
BadBradley:

Women aren't programmed biologically to cheat. That's unless they have been damaged and altered somewhere in their formative years.

The hormone oxytocin bounds a woman to one sexual partner and that hormone is rendered ineffective by testosterone in males.

If women are to cheat like men, the paternity of the entire world would be in dispute. That's why you all evolved to be biologically limited to really cheat.

Don't mistake admiration or loyalty for love in women. If words were all it takes to bed a woman, then I wonder why you people don't marry poets.

Only males are equipped to reproduce children back-to-back. Women have to wait their cylce of pregnancy, childbirth and lactation before being ready again.

Women are born loyal except they get distorted by early rape in childhood or some other sexual trauma.

Only true unadulterated virgins know this.

N.B Don't insult me though, your first post delineated you as just hanging barely on the fringes of civility. Let's keep it civil.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Klinee:
If that to go by the rate which the men are demanding sex and women can easily give it to them, then this world would have been so sweet.
Imagine me demanding sex from this females: Tonto,Genevieve, Kim kardasian, rihanna, Beyonce etc and they easily give it to you with out hesitation, that means this world would be so sweet.
Even the poorest girls in your area you still struggling to lay them,
How many times have been ask by a woman to have sex with her?
Most times it's the men that demand sex most and most times women turn the sex advances down even with your money.
My point am trying to prove is that naturally women are not created to cheat unlike the men, but if you married a girl and she cheat on you, bro I beg you run for your life, divorce her immediately and never you forgive else you want to meet your untimely death.
I have also heard ladies say they prefer to sleep with guys that lives far away from her neighbourhood than guys who lives around.A lady turning a man down doesn't mean she doesn't want it.She is just doing her normal shakara.As a guy,polish your crib well and stock your fridge with varieties and see how many chicks will be begging to come sleep over. Or you don't ask why a lady who visit a guy leave her pant and bra behind.If she come along with her friend that friend will secretly visit him on her own without letting her(your girlfriend) friend knows
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Seahawk:
While in truth your post is a just a regurgitation of the BS spilled by randy senseless men day in and day out on nairaland. There’s no single line in your post that is original.

All have been said and debunked severally in this forum before. Maybe you’re newbie blowing hot.
Go and take several seats with your nonsense post that has no scientific backing. Your randy opinion is not fact. That’s a fact.
You will get cheated on by a woman that’s a fact. And yes the paternity of the world is indeed in question. That’s also a fact.

That you think your testosterone (which BTW women do have as well) makes it okay for you to cheat but an anathema for a woman in repay you in your coins is a testament of how you’re not reasoning clearly. Maybe testosterone is taking up the space where your regular brain neurotransmitters should be. That would be a good explanation.

It is wishful thinking to imagine that this your nonsense post will prevent the millions of women who are already cheating and will continue to do so from cheating. You’re living in a fool’s paradise if you think women don’t cheat as much as men.
When you are just a hoe trying to blame nature for your lack of self control grin

Girls who have exchanged their virginity for the promise of glitz and pump will always find my posts offensive.

No one likes her horrors to be retold in any form or shape. And don't try cheap blackmail on me, Cindy. I never said it was OK for men to cheat.

Yes and my words are original in arrangements. I think I'm the first ( in my own observations) to highlight what oxytocin does to women and how testosterone act as a repellent to it in males.

I'm the first and did open a thread about it. ( Not with this moniker)

So feel free to muse about the harsh reality of life.

I do not just speak scientifically but have dated virgins pure and I tell you how repugnant the thought of cheating (physically, not emotionally makes them feel)

Who says you can't unlearn cheap random fúck now?

* She thinks BadBradley is a newbie grin grin grin

I'm forum-wide notorious

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Seahawk: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Guys who are pained by the concept of being paid back in their own coins (like you) will always find my posts offensive.

I looove egotistical males like you cheesy. So easy to play. Those ‘virgins’ actually told you how repugnant the thought of cheating makes them even though they know your opinions about male philandering. Wow. You must be something special. Special kind of tool that it. With special education needs. I bet they got what they wanted out of you when they played along and massaged your ego?

Dum*y cheesy

BadBradley:

Girls who have exchanged their virginity for the promise of glitz and pump will always find my posts offensive.

No one likes her horrors to be retold in any form or shape. And don't try cheap blackmail on me, Cindy. I never said it was OK for men to cheat.

Yes and my words are original in arrangements. I think I'm the first ( in my own observations) to highlight what oxytocin does to women and how testosterone act as a repellent to it in males.

I'm the first and did open a thread about it. ( Not with this moniker)

So feel free to muse about the harsh reality of life.

I do not just speak scientifically but have dated virgins pure and I tell you how repugnant the thought of cheating (physically, not emotionally makes them feel)

Who says you can't unlearn cheap random fúck now?

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Seahawk:
Guys who are pained by the concept of being paid back in their own coins (like you) will always find my posts offensive.

I looove egotistical males like you cheesy. So easy to play. Those ‘virgins’ actually told you how repugnant the thought of cheating makes them even though they know your opinions about male philandering. Wow. You must be something special. Special kind of tool that it. With special education needs. I bet they got what they wanted out of you when they played along and massaged your ego?

Dum*y cheesy

Lolz, in one breath Cindy calls me a dummy and egoistic!

Cindy, I am on a mission to reset the psychological and sexual values of compromised women back to its default values. And you stand head and shoulders above most females to benefit form this magical therapy.

So I'm not the enemy. Using cheap blackmail techniques on me won't fly.

The key to the ultimate female fulfilment is in realising than random dicks not only alter your vaginal alignment, it also distorts your oxytocin potency.

It's akin to a crackpot or junkie abusing drugs and then failing to get a high. This is what women experience when they go hyper dick-swapping.

Why won't you take my hand enroute to your ultimate liberation, Cindy?

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Klinee: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
comshots:
I have also heard ladies say they prefer to sleep with guys that lives far away from her neighbourhood than guys who lives around.A lady turning a man down doesn't mean she doesn't want it.She is just doing her normal shakara.As a guy,polish your crib well and stock your fridge with varieties and see how many chicks will be begging to come sleep over. Or you don't ask why a lady who visit a guy leave her pant and bra behind.If she come along with her friend that friend will secretly visit him on her own without letting her(your girlfriend) friend knows
Your are talking based on imagination, you are not being realistic. Am talking based on experience and facts I have gathered so far.
You hardly see a girl that will get down with you and not demanding for material favor because to them they believed that laying sexually with a man they are favoring the man.
Maybe because their urge for sex is very low, that drastically reduced their tendency to cheat with exception of prostitutes(few number of girls) who can do it with you anywhere, anytime so long as there is available cash.
So for me i see no reason why a woman cheats, except she is a prostitute( the most deadly group of women to men).
Prostitutes doesn't have value for men, they see men as nothing but money making machine, if the cash isn't flowing out automatically they will discard you.
But they remain the easiest way a man can get his sex urge satisfied with out undergoing the stress of toasting a normal girl with their abnormal or normal shakara.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by mikejj(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2018
wink grin angry it depends on who is approaching them biko.if the guy approaching ur woman get monee pass you.biggest forget..
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Mofe72: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided It's always a competition wiv dix ladies, set yuh standard n know yuh class, then u would know how difficult it would be to approach u n how only sensible guys whom v something to offer would be d ones coming after u, cheap gals get cheap admiration even when they r looking dirty.... Set a standard....

You obviously haven't seen peoples comments on social media, if you think it's standards
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Barzinime(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
You placed all your bet on just one game? shocked shocked shocked

your ticket go cut last last cool cool
Timiblanko:
I don't get your point because women still cheat the most..
I just pray I won't regret it
I currently place all my life on a Lady my girl friend
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
BadBradley:

A brief vexatious fact:

Everything you have said about oxytocin in women is false, it does not bind a woman to a sexual partner, there is no such finding on earth. Let me educate you even though people like you who already classify only virgins ( pure ones and unadultrated ones ) as women others being an obfuscation of womanhood will not be open minded enough to be schooled, I will all the same for the sake of people who may run into this thread. The hormone is present in men and women, the primary function of oxytocin in women is for lactation and child birth.
Now people have also called it the cuddle or love hormone, this aspect of the hormone is released when people cuddle, it helps men bond with their wives, mothers, fathers, friends and anyone. Same with women, even when playing with your dog the hormone can be released. Apart from it being a cuddly hormone, it can also make one suspicious of others. It has nothing yo do with sex. It is not released when having sex thereby making the women cling to a man, no researchhas shown this.

The only reason a woman may cling onto a man who disvirgined her is becos (note that such women are those who got old before having sex (lol) virginity is seen aa an asset in this part of the world, so since he took it from me, I can't let him go. That's about it.

Biology does not stop women from having more than one partners,if it did, it won't be happening. Oh sorry I forgot, women are virgins only, lmao.
The only thing which stops women, is culture and society, just a matter of time, we will get there. Every thing you have mentioned as biologically preventing women from having multiple partners do not hold water. When pregnant you need a man to cater for you, are you serious? You mean it she has her own money she would need man to cater for her? No offence but you sound like someone from the stone age. Lol. The issue of menopuse makes no sense, even if she gets into menopuse at 30, how does it prevent her from having multiple partners?

I will end by saying that women cheat not because they have high sex drive like the males, but becos of environmental factors, economc factors and emotional factors. Those who don't cheat is becos they are more disciplined, or they are too engrossed in their work or family affairs, not becos of your imaginary oxytocin, lol. Most times such ladies who are disgusted about being with another man are not sexual beings, the very frigid type, imagin a girl who as at late 20s hasn't being wirh a man. Lol. Good night Mr Pure unadultrated virgin grin
Out of curiosity pls, how do we classify men who despite the presence of almighty testosterone, they don't cheat? Obfuscation of manhood perhaps grin

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Seahawk:

wow grin
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cinderella5:

Everything you have said about oxytocin in women is false, it does not bind a woman to a sexual partner, there is no such finding on earth. Let me educate you even though people like you who already classify only virgins ( pure ones and unadultrated ones ) as women others being an obfuscation of womanhood will not be open minded enough to be schooled, I will all the same for the sake of people who may run into this thread. The hormone is present in men and women, the primary function of oxytocin in women is for lactation and child birth.
Now people have also called it the cuddle or love hormone, this aspect of the hormone is released when people cuddle, it helps men bond with their wives, mothers, fathers, friends and anyone. Same with women, even when playing with your dog the hormone can be released. Apart from it being a cuddly hormone, it can also make one suspicious of others. It has nothing yo do with sex. It is not released when having sex thereby making the women cling to a man, no researchhas shown this.

The only reason a woman may cling onto a man who disvirgined her is becos (note that such women are those who got old before having sex (lol) virginity is seen aa an asset in this part of the world, so since he took it from me, I can't let him go. That's about it.

Biology does not stop women from having more than one partners,if it did, it won't be happening. Oh sorry I forgot, women are virgins only, lmao.
The only thing which stops women, is culture and society, just a matter of time, we will get there. Every thing you have mentioned as biologically preventing women from having multiple partners do not hold water. When pregnant you need a man to cater for you, are you serious? You mean it she has her own money she would need man to cater for her? No offence but you sound like someone from the stone age. Lol. The issue of menopuse makes no sense, even if she gets into menopuse at 30, how does it prevent her from having multiple partners?

I will end by saying that women cheat not because they have high sex drive like the males, but becos of environmental factors, economc factors and emotional factors. Those who don't cheat is becos they are more disciplined, or they are too engrossed in their work or family affairs, not becos of your imaginary oxytocin, lol. Most times such ladies who are disgusted about being with another man are not sexual beings, the very frigid type, imagin a girl who as at late 20s hasn't being wirh a man. Lol. Good night Mr Pure unadultrated virgin grin
Out of curiosity pls, how do we classify men who despite the presence of almighty testosterone, they don't cheat? Obfuscation of manhood perhaps grin

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170518085139.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2031498/Sex-Why-makes-women-fall-love--just-makes-men-want-MORE.html

For you to possess such staggering ignorance and be bold about it is by itself a human tragedy.

You say oxytocin doesn't bound women to men? You say this key love hormone isn't released during sex!

So this is what you have been researching all along for over 24hrs and still fail to come up with anything substantial!!!

The two links I furnished will re-educate and make you keep abreast with me-- only when I'm walking, though. If I choose to fly you will fail to follow and fall behind.

Now take this excerpt presented in screenshot and see why men are apt to fawk and leave you stranded.

The rest of your emotional spillover will not be dealt with now until you have read this and appreciated the sheer depth of my research.

When you quote me next, you must tell me what books or research you did so I can keep you abreast with recent research journals and publications instead of those pre-medieval books you're digging out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6999978_2018041923_30_03_jpege1be7612c888beadf2f8f3a4d886baa2

Modified: @ Seahawk bring your loosened, pus-emitting vagina here and defend your lack of sexual honour.

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Seahawk: 2:00am On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy

The guy is probably among those that won’t pass the DNA test to determine if he belongs to his father or not.

Yet he’s here blowing hot air.
Cinderella5:

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Seahawk:
cheesy

The guy is probably among those that won’t pass the DNA test to determine if he belongs to his father or not.

I wonder why grubby girls like you with upbringing inferior to a kitchen mouse will always be throwing shades like a worn-out alley prostitute in the dark.

You sound like a child of a single teenage mom: abused, domestically lower than a stray dog, unyielding to truth with a life baggage consisting of various dick sizes making you unable to bond with a male.

Armed with a clitóris more sensitive than your braincells, I can understand while you're more ready to spread your legs than embrace the truth of biology.

Gaudy skank!!!

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170518085139.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2031498/Sex-Why-makes-women-fall-love--just-makes-men-want-MORE.html

For you to possess such staggering ignorance and be bold about it is by itself a human tragedy.

You say oxytocin doesn't bound women to men? You say this key love hormone isn't released during sex!

So this is what you have been researching all along for over 24hrs and still fail to come up with anything substantial!!!

The two links I furnished will re-educate and make you keep abreast with me-- only when I'm walking, though. If I choose to fly you will fail to follow and fall behind.

Now take this excerpt presented in screenshot and see why men are apt to fawk and leave you stranded.

The rest of your emotional spillover will not be dealt with now until you have read this and appreciated the sheer depth of my research.

When you quote me next, you must tell me what books or research you did so I can keep you abreast with recent research journals and publications instead of those pre-medieval books you're digging out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6999978_2018041923_30_03_jpege1be7612c888beadf2f8f3a4d886baa2

Modified: @ Seahawk bring your loosened, pus-emitting vagina here and defend your lack of sexual honour.
I am not a Nairaland addict, I only come here when convenient for me, I don't know what you mean by it took me 24 hrs to respond. I can get a mention but may not have the enabling environment to respond. Everyone can't sleep in NL like you pure virgin obsessed cupcake.

This your link does not show that women are biologically made to remain with one partner, does the oxytocin have a negative impact on a woman when she meets another man? The life of a call girl makes nonsense of this finding. Google will always give you anything you want, if I want a research which shows oxytocin in men makes them monogamous, I will find. Inshort that the position. But how many men are monogamous? Can we now say they are a obfuscation of manhood because they still cheat? Rubbish. No one is bilogocally programmed to cheat or not to cheat, it's a thing of discipline and self determinations. Becos the pure and unadultrated virgin you slept with told you she can't imagin herself sleeping with another man, it burst your brains and made you feel like king thereby declaring that the only true women are the pure unadultrated virgins. Lol. You need a reality check. But then again, you are entitled to your opinion. The reality is that such view are only aired in secret or faceless forums like that. Try it on national tv or public place and come tell me the response.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/11/study-oxytocin-the-love-hormone-makes-men-in-relationships-want-to-stay-away-from-other-women/265314/

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Seahawk:
cheesy

Jesus grin. You have a point grin

1 Like

Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Cinderella5:
I am not a Nairaland addict, I only come here when convenient for me, I don't know what you mean by it took me 24 hrs to respond. I can get a mention but may not have the enabling environment to respond. Everyone can't sleep in NL like you pure virgin obsessed cupcake.

This your link does not show that women are biologically made to remain with one partner, does the oxytocin have a negative impact on a woman when she meets another man? The life of a call girl makes nonsense of this finding. Google will always give you anything you want, if I want a research which shows oxytocin in men makes them monogamous, I will find. Inshort that the position. But how many men are monogamous? Can we now say they are a obfuscation of manhood because they still cheat? Rubbish. No one is bilogocally programmed to cheat or not to cheat, it's a thing of discipline and self determinations. Becos the pure and unadultrated virgin you slept with told you she can't imagin herself sleeping with another man, it burst your brains and made you feel like king thereby declaring that the only true women are the pure unadultrated virgins. Lol. You need a reality check. But then again, you are entitled to your opinion. The reality is that such view are only aired in secret or faceless forums like that. Try it on national tv or public place and come tell me the response.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/11/study-oxytocin-the-love-hormone-makes-men-in-relationships-want-to-stay-away-from-other-women/265314/
Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!! Cinderella.
The link you put out is a sham and an intellectual fraud!

I) your researcher administered oxytocin artificially on the noses of the 57 males who were the object of the research.

The effect of Oxytocin cannot be observed in males purely without the effect of testosterone. In sexual activity, testosterone repels the effect of oxytocin. So applying it on the nasal cavity of males who are just sitting around is equivalent to drugging.

2) if I inject you with the hormone testosterone, you will need sex like the average male but that's not your true biological response or sexual predisposition. You will be in effect reacting to drug use. Or steroid.

3) did you read where your researcher was advising females to get their hands on nasal spray containing oxytocin? Isn't that manipulation and drug assault?

4) men release less amount of oxytocin during sex than females and still have their dominant hormone to repel its effects. How did your researcher administer extra doses of oxytocin without measurements in addition to the one ingrain in men? Seems to me they had 57 zombies as guinea pig for experiment

5) your researcher is Lindsay, a dishonourable dubious feminist suffering from gender orientation crisis conducting a supposed sexual response research in a non-romantic environment

Please before you delve into your fantasies again, try owning up to your laughable blunders.

* You claim oxytocin isn't released during sex

* You claimed it doesn't bind women to their sexual partner

* You claim and stated oxytocin has nothing to do with sex!

Now you're running off to show me oxytocin promote monogamy in males by preventing them from signalling romantic interest to other females grin grin grin

So off the focal point!

I have proven to you that Oxytocin during sex bounds a woman to her sexual partner and women cannot be bound sexually and emotionally to two men. It will only amount to distortion of the term bounding.

That's why prostitutes are cold because their oxytocin effect has been distorted and corrupted by abuse and re-abuse with so many attempts to bound with different males.

Argh!

I cannot continue to teach this forever.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by BadBradley: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Cinderella5:
Jesus grin. You have a point grin
the only point she has is trying to justify why she acts the way she does; the insatiability of dick!
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!! Cinderella.
The link you put out is a sham and an intellectual fraud!

I) your researcher administered oxytocin artificially on the noses of the 57 males who were the object of the research.

The effect of Oxytocin cannot be observed in males purely without the effect of testosterone. In sexual activity, testosterone repels the effect of oxytocin. So applying it on the nasal cavity of males who are just sitting around is equivalent to drugging.

2) if I inject you with the hormone testosterone, you will need sex like the average male but that's not your true biological response or sexual predisposition. You will be in effect reacting to drug use. Or steroid.

3) did you read where your researcher was advising females to get their hands on nasal spray containing oxytocin? Isn't that manipulation and drug assault?

4) men release less amount of oxytocin during sex than females and still have their dominant hormone to repel its effects. How did your researcher administer extra doses of oxytocin without measurements in addition to the one ingrain in men? Seems to me they had 57 zombies as guinea pig for experiment

5) your researcher is Lindsay, a dishonourable dubious feminist suffering from gender orientation crisis conducting a supposed sexual response research in a non-romantic environment

Please before you delve into your fantasies again, try owning up to your laughable blunders.

* You claim oxytocin isn't released during sex

* You claimed it doesn't bind women to their sexual partner

* You claim and stated oxytocin has nothing to do with sex!

Now you're running off to show me oxytocin promote monogamy in males by preventing them from signalling romantic interest to other females grin grin grin

So off the focal point!

I have proven to you that Oxytocin during sex bounds a woman to her sexual partner and women cannot be bound sexually and emotionally to two men. It will only amount to distortion of the term bounding.

That's why prostitutes are cold because their oxytocin effect has been distorted and corrupted by abuse and re-abuse with so many attempts to bound with different males.

Argh!

I cannot continue to teach this forever.
what you are teaching is off point my dear, the issue on ground is cheating by women, and you say women are not biologically designed to cheat, I ask why and you say becos of the oxytocin she is meant to be with one partner. That makes no sense, considering the fact that being with more partners has no negative effect on her. Since you are a student of Google, search through and tells what you find as reason why women cheat and see if you will see anything about absence of oxytocin or 'distorted' hormones. A woman who decided not to cheat is not because of oxytocin but becos of other factors I have mentioned earlier.
Re: "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" by Cinderella5(f): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
the only point she has is trying to justify why she acts the way she does; the insatiability of dick!
yea so? If she is dick insatiable, how should that be a problem? It's her bilogocal make up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / She Infected Me With An STD / Things Women Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.