Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth (31420 Views)

Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, They Want Everything Free, Buhari Tells Commonwealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Jabioro: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
The oracle of old mediocrite folks has spoken

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by namio10: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

President Muhammadu Buhari says many Nigerian youths just want to sit down and do nothing, banking on the notion that Nigerian is an oil-rich nation.

Speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster on Wednesday, the president said a lot of Nigerian youths have not been to school and they want everything free.

“About the economy, we have a very young population, our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one,” Buhari said.

“More than 60 percent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free.”

The President said he has done well on the three cardinal points of his campaign, including economy and security.

“Recently, my minister for information was constrained to answer a question on people accusing this administration of doing nothing, he said ‘let Nigerians be reminded what position we were before May 2015, what condition we are now, and what we have achieved between then and now and I think people were impressed with the answer.

“For security, we have done quite well. Economy, we are doing very well, especially with agriculture; we are providing soft loans, and guarantee is that you have to belong to a certain locality and you have got land, you don’t have to go to the bank and need a physical collateral. I think a lot is being done.”

The president is expected to meet with business leaders and other heads of state as the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting progress through the week

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/18/a-lot-of-nigerian-youths-havent-been-to-school-they-want-to-sit-and-do-nothing-buhari-tells-commonwealth/

cc lalasticlala

Wow, this man is becoming more and more irritating as he continually downgrades Nigerians before his foreign backers abroad.

This is Buhari who set Nigeria and its education system backward through his sack of democracy in a military coup in 1983.

Buhari can best be said to be one of the most lucky human beings God ever created, as Nigerians continue to tolerate Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by slowice(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
I pity Nigerians now... From inception the government ve never provided Nigerians anything, be it quality infrastructure or services. It has always been the people providing the government with everything they need and getting nothing in return....... And here's our president, a certificate-less man that we gave our votes hoping he ll turn things around in the nation for our collective good giving us international insult in the presence of igwe mmadu...... Yet one illiterate youth with no job n no hope ve vowed that buhari must continue to 2050.......

4 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by comos: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari is speaking from the northern point of view

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by k9ine(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
When I say Buhari is a Failure, a Mistake, and a Curse, my friends tell me I'm too harsh.

***Muhammadu Buhari was, is, and will always be a disgrace upon and around himself!***

What kind of President when he travels out, always insult and accuse his citizens?
The millions of persons who lost their jobs since he came into power, are they unschooled?
The tradesmen and artisans who have no regular power to run their shops and workshops, thus facing downturn in their revenues are they idle people?
Graduates who come out from school and NYSC write tests for near non-existing jobs are they waiting on Nigeria's oil money?

***An Incompetent and Unfocused man (Buhari) will always blame everyone else for the mess he has plunged Nigeria!***

Buhari's frequent trips abroad where does the money come from.
His son's power-bike, how was it paid for?
The chunk of fund used for his presidential primary, which was hauled in by Amaechi, where did it come from?
The 'grass-cutting' money stolen by his former appointee, was it profit from sale of sachet water or oil money?
The $1Bn he seeks to use for arming the military especially against BH, is it coming from the sale of cocoa or hides and skin? Ask yourself since Russia's involvement in Syria for years has she spent a billion dollars. We know part of the money will go for 2018 campaign.

It's an insult to businessmen and farmers and people in the NE when he says he has done well in the economy and security.

***May 29, 2019 is like 10 years from now, considering the grave economic failures been experienced, State directionlessness, lacking presidential control and responsibility. If Buhari decides to remain on the seat, in 13 months, Nigerians will bite their fingers, weep bitterly and not recognize Nigeria again!***

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
comshots:
This dullard has started again.He talks before he thinks.
A president who send his children to study abroad without improving the educational sector of his country is that one a president?
there's fact in what buhari said,
if the youths are really educated and intelligent,even the likes like the confused Sowore, would he and the youths supported and campaigned for the dullard to take over power in 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Respect55(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Did he go?

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by CaptainStephen(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am not lazy grandpa buhari

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by fuckpro: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
willexyaho:
How did we enter this.

we are not only managing the hardship involve but also suffering from international imbroglio

but my people use to say

"If a woman marries two husbands she knows which was the better husband to her. "

PVC check.............
please wait while your pvc is checked....... please wait..... please wait....
pvc checked
pvc ready.
...check that PVC online to ascertain its in inec database mine wasn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by MikeBetty(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Jus imagine d nonsense coming from dis old man who unfortunately is our President.. What load of rubbish!! And U Ppl say dis man has sense abi? I think he's under d illusion d rest of d country is as ignorant and dumb as d Northern region. I blame d stupid zombie youths from other regions chanting sai Baba...
What Do You Expect From A Man Whose 150 Cows Did Not Yield Any Increase From 2011-2015? What Did You Expect From A Man Who Borrowed #97m To Purchase INEC Presidential Ticket While His Wife Donated #150m To Charity? What Did You Expect From A Man Who Said Abacha Did Not Stole Nigerian Money But Take Delivery Of Returned Abacha's Loot? What Did You Expect From Oga Who Told The Nation That He Will Rule For Only 4 Yrs But Is Seeking To Rule Another 4yrs? What Did You Expect From Someone Who Is Ruling 180m Citizens With NEPA Bill? The List Is Too Many To Mention. What Did You Expect From The President Who Is Fighting Corruption But Filled His Cabinate With Looters

5 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by bukason212(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Are you sure this man is ok psychologically?

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by newoffer: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:
Bawo ni man yi shey di president gaaaaan?

How the fúck?
. ask Tinubu d pocahontas

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by lastmaster(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why is it that anytime buhari travel outside the country, He will be saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by emmasege: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
three:
You may have voted for Buhari in error and with deep passion for the future of Nigeria and the unity and progress of its people, however...

This is who Buhari is

Don't be deceived by packaging. The VP cannot run this country with Buhari as President. Get real.

Buhari lacks the barest minimum capacity required to lead a multicultural, multi-resouce, multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-talented nation like Nigeria.

You may be young, but do this for your unborn children. We cannot all emigrate to Canada.

Get your PVC!

VOTE HIM OUT!

VOTE A CREDIBLE INDIVIDUAL (with a verifiable track record) IN!!
The God of heaven will bless you and all yours. You just made my day. Your post deserves to be on pages of newspapers, on bill boards and played as jingle on our radio stations.

This is important so that the deaf can hear and the blind see who this Dullard really is. Hopefully, we can redeem some zombies.

4 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by newoffer: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
nabegibeg:

Buhari lie keeeeeeee you
. Is he A Nigerian?
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by gbenson(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
My people are useless

My people are senseless

My people are in-disciplined

Fela accurately sang about PMB more than 30yrs ago

6 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
k9ine:
When I say Buhari is a Failure, a Mistake, and a Curse, my friends tell me I'm too harsh.

***Muhammadu Buhari was, is, and will always be a disgrace upon and around himself!***

What kind of President when he travels out, always insult and accuse his citizens?
The millions of persons who lost their jobs since he came into power, are they unschooled?
The tradesmen and artisans who have no regular power to run their shops and workshops, thus facing downturn in their revenues are they idle people?
Graduates who come out from school and NYSC write tests for near non-existing jobs are they waiting on Nigeria's oil money?

***An Incompetent and Unfocused man (Buhari) will always blame everyone else for the mess he has plunged Nigeria!***

Buhari's frequent trips abroad where does the money come from.
His son's power-bike, how was it paid for?
The chunk of fund used for his presidential primary, which was hauled in by Amaechi, where did it come from?
The 'grass-cutting' money stolen by his former appointee, was it profit from sale of sachet water or oil money?
The $1Bn he seeks to use for arming the military especially against BH, is it coming from the sale of cocoa or hides and skin? Ask yourself since Russia's involvement in Syria for years has she spent a billion dollars. We know part of the money will go for 2018 campaign.

It's an insult to businessmen and farmers and people in the NE when he says he has done well in the economy and security.

***May 29, 2019 is like 10 years from now, considering the grave economic failures been experienced, State directionlessness, lacking presidential control and responsibility. If Buhari decides to remain on the seat, in 13 months, Nigerians will bite their fingers, weep bitterly and not recognize Nigeria again!***
my dear buhari is partially right,in the sense that he believes that if Nigerian youths are really educated and intelligent, they wouldn't have supported him in 2014/2015, knowing fully well that he has no certificate.
how can a learned person support an illiterate to rule over him/her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by emmasege: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
lastmaster:
Why is it that anytime buhari travel outside the country, He will be saying rubbish.
That's because that arena is not a place you speak through media aides. Unfortunately for him he must talk but his IQ is much lower to engage in intellectual discourse.

That's why Femi Adesina and Garba Sheu speak for him always and shield him from media chats or press interviews.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by rexlims(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sheuns:
Whosoever must have written that speech is a big fool. The president himself is not alright for reading such nonsense. What do they mean by Nigerian youths are lazy and want everything free?

You provide nothing for us as a government. No constant electricity, no enabling environment to make young creative minds thrive, no security, bad roads, no accessible loans to aid young minds in their business, terrible educational system, poor healthcare services, useless laws and government policies that favour just the politicians and their types. All of your children schooled overseas (Mr. President, his vice and many of the senators and cabinet members).

You know what Mr. President, you and all of our past leaders, administrations made the youth what they are today. The youth struggle even in this mess your kinds created many years ago and still adding to our miseries to make a mark and help the economy and country in any way they can. Cos of bad governance from your kinds youth engage in vices, and all sorts of bad behaviors just to make ends meet.

And what of the freelancers, the innovators, the gee boys that bring in lots of forex to help boost the economy in their little ways, will you tag them lazy? even when they achieved this with NO HELP from the government?

Mr. President you just said arrant nonsense and further continue to mess the hardworking youth of this country up in presence of other countries. Now many countries will see the youths of this country as you have portrayed us even if just a very few percentage are what you are talking about.
AT D BOLDED DOES HE EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF WHAT HE IS READING IS RIGHT OR WRONG?

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by namio10: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
three:

Get your PVC!

VOTE HIM OUT!

VOTE A CREDIBLE INDIVIDUAL (with a verifiable track record) IN!!

WHICH PVC TO VOTE BUHARI OUT?

WHEN INEC CHAIRMAN IS BUHARI'S COUSIN.

WHEN ALL NIGERIA'S SECURITY ORGANISATIONS ARE HEADED BY BUHARI COUSINS.

WHEN NIGERIA'S SKEWED AND LOPSIDED POLITICAL STRUCTURE CREATED BY AREWA SOLDIERS MAKES IT EASIER FOR EVEN A COW-BRAIN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM FULANI-LED NORTH TO WIN A PROFESSOR OF LAW PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA IN NIGERIA'S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

GUESS WHY BUHARI HAS NO REGARD FOR NIGERIANS - IF HE WANTS, HE CAN WIN, PVC my foot.

BUHARI MUST BE HAVING HIS NORTHERN NIGERIANS IN MIND WHEN HE SPOKE ABOUT EDUCATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Awoleesu(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oya, Femi Adesina come and hear your principal at it again!

So, who will deliver Buhari from this 'intellectual' stupidity?

BTW, why does this old hag always embarass us among the committee of nations? Why does he always choose to ridicule the Nigerian situation - one which he was supposedly elected to manage? Some times back he allegedly called his own Nigerians 'Criminals'!

And some maggots want us to believe Buhari ain't senile already?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Captain8(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buh'ri'ri'ri'ri'ri'ri'ri u no go com back to nigeria again o. U ar a special dullard, pple dat hav graduate sitin at home where iz de job u provide? De ones dat finish SS3 dat cannot help demselves did u empower dem or giv dem job? U dat became president for a nation wit ful of educated ones, did u know A B C D? Security in which country, so ur dull don reach where it cannot differetiate security and fulani terorist again? U dey craze for ur head.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
MikeBetty:
What Do You Expect From A Man Whose 150 Cows Did Not Yield Any Increase From 2011-2015? What Did You Expect From A Man Who Borrowed #97m To Purchase INEC Presidential Ticket While His Wife Donated #150m To Charity? What Did You Expect From A Man Who Said Abacha Did Not Stole Nigerian Money But Take Delivery Of Returned Abacha's Loot? What Did You Expect From Oga Who Told The Nation That He Will Rule For Only 4 Yrs But Is Seeking To Rule Another 4yrs? What Did You Expect From Someone Who Is Ruling 180m Citizens With NEPA Bill? The List Is Too Many To Mention. What Did You Expect From The President Who Is Fighting Corruption But Filled His Cabinate With Looters
Nigerians especially the afonjas don't learn from history.�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Nigeriadondie: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
As a Nigerian living abroad and travelled to many developed nation, I can authoritatively tell u that our youths are hard-working, motivated and goal oriented. The sad reality is that the environment at home kills growth, development and progress. Nigerian youths abroad who excell testifies to d fact that given d right environment, we would thrive even surpass expectation. Bubu must go back to Daura. Mind u I am not pro-PDP.

By the way where is Pidgin2

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Adebowale89(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
if he curse/abuse some foolish youths they will still vote for this isiewu. which responsible father tells outsider that his kids are useless despite the graduates Nigeria produced everyday, even if a president will talk about education, does it suppose to come from this stack illiterate? perhaps he was the one fela was singing about

"my people are useless, my people are meaningless, my people are indiscipline na Nigeria govt talk be that o

which kind talk be that o, na crazeman talk be that o

we missed fela, sarowiwa, Gani fawehinmi, what we've now are useless mofos claiming human right activist

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Chibuzoc(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari the Nepa bill holder, Our senators that went to school are busy disgracing the nation and the president with NEPA bill is insulting Nigerian yoots. So pathetic shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by brownbib(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
when will PMB learn how to keep quiet, anytime he speaks is trash! ready to pack your luggage from Aso.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Btruth: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
imagine pot calling kettle black? ..... who are we to blame for the woes of this country, if not the government.

......Baba, please stop messing around.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by fuckpro: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Toks2008:
Is there anyway Osinbajo can replace this msn?

Aye n se baba yi... Just look at the way he is destroying his chance of re-election with his loosed tongue.
...i can bet you a million naira that PVC will not determine the election outcome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Paperwhite(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Imagine what this shithole president is saying.Ndi zombies let hear your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by emmalord(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
madman talk.
ceoreportnaija:

President Muhammadu Buhari says many Nigerian youths just want to sit down and do nothing, banking on the notion that Nigerian is an oil-rich nation.

Speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster on Wednesday, the president said a lot of Nigerian youths have not been to school and they want everything free.

“About the economy, we have a very young population, our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one,” Buhari said.

“More than 60 percent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free.”

The President said he has done well on the three cardinal points of his campaign, including economy and security.

“Recently, my minister for information was constrained to answer a question on people accusing this administration of doing nothing, he said ‘let Nigerians be reminded what position we were before May 2015, what condition we are now, and what we have achieved between then and now and I think people were impressed with the answer.

“For security, we have done quite well. Economy, we are doing very well, especially with agriculture; we are providing soft loans, and guarantee is that you have to belong to a certain locality and you have got land, you don’t have to go to the bank and need a physical collateral. I think a lot is being done.”

The president is expected to meet with business leaders and other heads of state as the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting progress through the week

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/18/a-lot-of-nigerian-youths-havent-been-to-school-they-want-to-sit-and-do-nothing-buhari-tells-commonwealth/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by chosengocap: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

source

cc lalasticlala

Buhari in UK: Nigerian
youths want everything for
free
Me: Our president talks
anyhow from abroad
becos he's not a wise
traveler

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.