Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (46412 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by oluwaahmed: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
All these politicians trying to tell the public what they want to hear. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. Silverbird owned by Bruce is a perfect example of their laziness. I haven't been to a cinema with toilets as dirty as the ones in the galleria. You can smell the toilets from the corridor. Meanwhile a number of youths are employed to keep these clean. Youths who are most often gisting.

Yahoo boys�� slay queens and kings��blackmailers are all examples of laziness. There are no jobs is the usual cry. But the truth is that there are so many jobs. Our slay queens and kings just think these jobs are beneath them. They want instafame and instamoney.

Our slay kings won't work on farms. Their grandfathers have land in the village that is overrun by weeds simply because no one will touch them. Farming isn't a white collar job.

They pile up in one room in Lagos looking for one dubious opportunity that will require NO effort.

They are respectful when they smell
money. They spend the day grumbling and mocking. Our kings and queens o�� kindly create jobs o. They refuse. They have first degrees. Some not all. They forget that a degree is supposed to open your mind. As in change the quality of your mind. Make it better so that you can be a responsible and productive member of society.

Your analysis is riddled with myopic and flawed careless statements. Agreed there are yahoo boys but how many are they compared to the totality of youths in the country? Prostitution is common in Nigeria but will u say all young ladies are prostitutes
And for u saying there are jobs how many in comparison to the labor force. Do u think its easy to go to college? Yet we are churning out thousands of graduates on a yearly basis without job and u call them lazy. So it's laziness for someone to spend 4,5,6,7 years in college? In your working place, don't u have people schooling and working at the same time.
And as for working in a farm if u know what farming is u will know there are several stages and processes having a land is only the first step. Won't u pay labor to clear and arrange d land? Buy seedlings? When u harvest, won't u pay to transport your goods? What if u can't sell of all your produce, do u have d means to store them?
It's even a greater insult for PMB to say youths are waiting for oil money. How many youths have directly benefitted from oil sales? No free education, no social welfare for handicapped or sick people. Do u know that before the war citizens of Iraq & Libya had access to free education to any level @ least that's one thing they benefitted from oil. What have we or our parents gained from this govt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Chelsea351: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
All these politicians trying to tell the public what they want to hear. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. Silverbird owned by Bruce is a perfect example of their laziness. I haven't been to a cinema with toilets as dirty as the ones in the galleria. You can smell the toilets from the corridor. Meanwhile a number of youths are employed to keep these clean. Youths who are most often gisting.

Yahoo boys�� slay queens and kings��blackmailers are all examples of laziness. There are no jobs is the usual cry. But the truth is that there are so many jobs. Our slay queens and kings just think these jobs are beneath them. They want instafame and instamoney.

Our slay kings won't work on farms. Their grandfathers have land in the village that is overrun by weeds simply because no one will touch them. Farming isn't a white collar job.

They pile up in one room in Lagos looking for one dubious opportunity that will require NO effort.

money. They spend the day grumbling and mocking. Our kings and queens o�� kindly create jobs o. They refuse. They have first degrees. Some not all. They forget that a degree is supposed to open your mind. As in change the quality of your mind. Make it better so that you can be a responsible and productive member of society.
will you keep quiet... Daura cow

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sweetrace(f): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
1acre:

Just like your mum should tell your neighbours that you bedwet .....speak for yourself

American youths are hardworking ba ?

This what I am talking about. You're to lazy to think so you resort to insults. You try o. I can't speak for American youths because I am right here in Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Is president Buhari saying that Fulani herdsmen terrorists Boko haram are doing well in killing innocent citizens on daily basis
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by kerry57: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
I don't blame buhari, I only blame the dumb headed people still supporting buhari and his cronies in crime. Any dog that must die will never allow the smell of faeces pass it by. That is an igbo old adage.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Plusstreet(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is the real reason baba doesn't talk when he is home. Unfortunately he is also dumb to know that we are now in digital age hence his vibrations immediately he is airborne.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by AdeniyiA(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
What jobs has he provided and were not done by the youth?
Is this all he can say about his country's youths?
Does he really love this country and her people at all?
Is he expecting the lazy youths to vote for him again after this? ...
I am highly dissappointed in Buhari. It really shows that wisdom is not a matter of age
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sweetrace(f): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Your analysis is riddled with myopic and flawed careless statements. Agreed there are yahoo boys but how many are they compared to the totality of youths in the country? Prostitution is common in Nigeria but will u say all young ladies are prostitutes
And for u saying there are jobs how many in comparison to the labor force. Do u think its easy to go to college? Yet we are churning out thousands of graduates on a yearly basis without job and u call them lazy. So it's laziness for someone to spend 4,5,6,7 years in college? In your working place, don't u have people schooling and working at the same time.
And as for working in a farm if u know what farming is u will know there are several stages and processes having a land is only the first step. Won't u pay labor to clear and arrange d land? Buy seedlings? When u harvest, won't u pay to transport your goods? What if u can't sell of all your produce, do u have d means to store them?
It's even a greater insult for PMB to say youths are waiting for oil money. How many youths have directly benefitted from oil sales? No free education, no social welfare for handicapped or sick people. Do u know that before the war citizens of Iraq & Libya had access to free education to any level @ least that's one thing they benefitted from oil. What have we or our parents gained from this govt

I work for myself and experience has taught me that the president is absolutely right. Have you tried employing some of the youth before� So many are not ready to work.

As for the farming there are so many banks ready to finance that. Land is the biggest deal here.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nancy2018(f): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari saw youth climbing Bill boards and trees to look at him when he visited Northern States so he must have thought these guys are lazy so he maybe having wrong thoughts in his evil mindset

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Tobisco911(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
What is ur definition of lazy.?

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by entitylakamua: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Iamdazzle:
How did we even elect this man? I'm so appalled right now, really am.
angry angry angry
By not voting in the last election. Get ur PVC
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by PDJT: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol@NigerianYoots. Lazy things! grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by dodelight(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pharaoh001:

And massively vote for who??

Anything but Buhari!

May heaven deal mercilessly with anyone who mention me then refer to any other candidates as past looters or inexperienced. May such person's life be handled just like Buhari handled this country.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tears are rolling down my face now. We don really suffer for this country. God! If Buhari could open his mouth and call us lazy then he is most foolish, stupid and laziest President we've ever had. My greatest joy is that I'm not lazy, the same goes to many long suffering and hardworking Nigeria youths out there. How many jobs has the fool provided to call us lazy. Imagine we are one of the highest oil producing nation in the world, yet there is nothing tangible to show for it. Nothing compared to other developed countries with this same oil. A country where majority of the youths don't even remember we have oil and are forced to struggle to survive and create jobs for ourselves. Yet, this idiot comes out to say such nonsense. May God help and continue to empower us youths. Only him and ourselves do we look up to in this country of ours.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by GaggleNSwallow: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
In sane climes, there would have been a nationwide protest after that dismarketing comment by the Daura Dumbass. But, no. The Useful Idiots and brainless zombies would rather commend him and chant "Sai Barber!" till they lose their vocal cords.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by GaggleNSwallow: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
The first one was "Nigerians are criminals" and now "Nigerian youths are lazy". And some idiots still call GEJ clueless.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sirsamiel(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
If y'all who are complaining don't vote come 2019, I'd be so pissed with all of you.. It's time to take over from these dumb old men who have no vision for our country... F*&K Godfatherism, do what's right for Nigeria!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Jermat20(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is what we the youth got from APC administration. Remember during their campaign they promised Nigerians youth that they will be receiving some stipend every month so the you instead of voting the right person we rushed to vote the wrong choice because of the stipends that they promise us. So the APC administration have now capitalize on that. They are now referring to my follow youths has been lazy. No problem how I wish all youth have my mind we would ambush this present administration in few months time. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Ladokun12(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
foolish fool!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by daikale: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Probably this one is lazy too

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by orientation666: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
laudate:

Soft loans? shocked Who did they provide those soft loans too? Ghosts or aliens??
libyans
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
spot-on!...

the clueless, classless, brainless, irresponsible, CLANISH & redundant ancestors has lost it outright!

can't wait to un-vote the cow-brain!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Dasini: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
I disagree with baba in this, strongly do, he shouldnt have generalised this, there are hardworking youths all over this nation, but this is not to say there are no bad eggs giving youths bad name, the fast money seekers, Yahoo yahoo AMD internet fraudsters, drug barons, and young people involved in robbery are reasons for this, but does not make all of us bad. there lazy youths indeed, but very few
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by softprick: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Let this Ijaw albino shut the hell up,since he became senator what has he achieved to the Ijaw nation,to Bayelsans?him and bubu should be jailed because they are both doing nothing.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by caprini1: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Hmmmm..... Someone brought an undergraduate to carry blocks on my site to make some money.

Man...... I felt like weeeping for him, but I can't turn him away because he is not an uneducated labourer. I myself was once a "motorboy" before I went back to school, so I understand what he is going through.

What I did was pay him his money in full before he finished work, and he still made sure he completed it even though I had left!

I swear, Buhari no be human being. Na cow e be.
Can you believe the nonsense? my office assistant,a graduate of accounting ,teaches over the weekend,plays piano in her church on Sunday(she gets paid)...and someone says Nigerian youths are lazy? This really hurts.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Jebosh(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Those people supporting President should try to employ a graduate like me with good result but looking for job since I graduated,I didn't have any connection like others that have poor result and still working in a better place because they are connected. Have been hustling to care for my family without depending on anyone to help,now our President telling us that we are lazy after they enjoy free education during their time and a plenty work during their time with good salary.I can see the reason the man declined his accent concerning peace corps because the old fools wanted to continue enjoying what belongs to us. Youth need to be wise
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Sunmolar(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why wouldn't buhari say that when old folks like you and buhari have been dependent on government money since you were born.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bejeria101(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
6660M0666:
“For security, we have done quite well. Economy, we are doing very well, especially with agriculture; we are providing soft loans…”

Fulani Herdsmen have been killing people with reckless abandon for over a year, leaving people in a state of perpetual mourning. Yet our security agencies have done nothing to stymie this flood of barbarism...and Buhari claims to have done well in terms of security!

He's doing VERY well in terms of the Economy??... The last time I checked our Economy is in OMNISHAMBLES. Sometimes I even wonder whether we have Economic teams in the country.

The clueless Lord of the Cattle even had the effrontery to refer to Agriculture as major point of success in the economy. The same Agriculture that his brethren and their infernal herds of cattle have almost rendered impossible to practice with their brazen invasion of farmlands.

This Man opens his mouth and all doubts concerning his state of mind, his intelligence or lack thereof, is eliminated.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bejeria101(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
dodelight:
We have a failed President who is just hanging on any available straw to escape drowning. Yet he will drown. Only a foolish leader would say that about his country.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Clevo: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

I work for myself and experience has taught me that the president is absolutely right. Have you tried employing some of the youth before� So many are not ready to work.

As for the farming there are so many banks ready to finance that. Land is the biggest deal here.
And how much did u invest to start up ur business? Please where and where did u get it loan from and how long did it take u to pay back? Electricity destroyed d last business I ventured into cos buying fuel to run it was no longer palatable. Pls reply

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Catastrophe1: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

If I slap you ehhh you shut up. I dont care who's behind the account, you, buhari and his entire household are the lazy ones.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by bejeria101(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
ja2ken:
buhari is dumb, but his supporters are dumber...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana / Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.