Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (46407 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Aaronblunt: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
this is desame confused illetrate nigerian youths wil stil go ahead to vote....better open your eyes this man dosnt have us in mind.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by spinna: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
But why are they disturbing baba? he's right just look at this lazy keke rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvK0FNqafg
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Harodebby(f): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mr president without brain
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by laudate: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
I work for myself and experience has taught me that the president is absolutely right. Have you tried employing some of the youth before� So many are not ready to work.

As for the farming there are so many banks ready to finance that. Land is the biggest deal here.
Keep qwayiet dia! angry Which bank is ready to finance farming? shocked Have you ever applied for a loan to support any agricultural endeavour before? After filling uncountable forms, and waiting for God knows what, the only thing you hear at the end of the day is that they will get in touch with you. But they never do! No matter how many times you run helter-skelter after them! shocked

Even BoI which is supposed to support entrepreneurs, has become like a lottery outlet. sad You will pay up your own equity contribution, only for them to keep you in the cooler, till planting season has come and gone. All those loans they claim to have given out, are only on the pages of newspapers....! Abeg, make we hear word! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sweetrace(f): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Andrewgame42:

I hope the money apc is paying you is worth it! ... For d sake of your yeye soul... I rally hope its worth it

My soul is great. I can't stand any political party in this country. I think they are made up of the same people and same ideologies. So I don't have a pay master. Thank you
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sweetrace(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
laudate:

Keep qwayiet dia! angry Which bank is ready to finance farming? shocked Have you ever applied for a loan to support any agricultural endeavour before? After filling uncountable forms, and waiting for God knows what, the only thing you hear at the end of the day is that they will get in touch with you. But they never do! No matter how many times you run helter-skelter after them! shocked

Even BoI which is supposed to support entrepreneurs, has become like a lottery outlet. sad You will pay up your own equity contribution, only for them to keep you in the cooler, till planting season has come and gone. All those loans they claim to have given out, are only on the pages of newspapers....! Abeg, make we hear word! angry

Have you tried applying for one yourself. This forum isn't supposed to be an exchange of insults but ideas. Agriculture done by an enlightened or educated person is big business. The banks will tell you their requirements. You do your feasibility studies well. What you grow should have a ready market. Banks don't argue with profits. They argue with with vagueness.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Temptee101(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
All these politicians trying to tell the public what they want to hear. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. Silverbird owned by Bruce is a perfect example of their laziness. I haven't been to a cinema with toilets as dirty as the ones in the galleria. You can smell the toilets from the corridor. Meanwhile a number of youths are employed to keep these clean. Youths who are most often gisting.

Yahoo boys�� slay queens and kings��blackmailers are all examples of laziness. There are no jobs is the usual cry. But the truth is that there are so many jobs. Our slay queens and kings just think these jobs are beneath them. They want instafame and instamoney.

Our slay kings won't work on farms. Their grandfathers have land in the village that is overrun by weeds simply because no one will touch them. Farming isn't a white collar job.

They pile up in one room in Lagos looking for one dubious opportunity that will require NO effort.

They are respectful when they smell
money. They spend the day grumbling and mocking. Our kings and queens o�� kindly create jobs o. They refuse. They have first degrees. Some not all. They forget that a degree is supposed to open your mind. As in change the quality of your mind. Make it better so that you can be a responsible and productive member of society.
You are too inconsequential to be honoured with a dignified response, so therefore i will not oblige you that opportunity
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sweetrace(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Temptee101:
You are too inconsequential to be honoured with a dignified response, so therefore i will not oblige you that opportunity

Yes Sir.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by laudate: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
Have you tried applying for one yourself. This forum isn't supposed to be an exchange of insults but ideas. Agriculture done by an enlightened or educated person is big business. The banks will tell you their requirements. You do your feasibility studies well. What you grow should have a ready market. Banks don't argue with profits. They argue with with vagueness.

Yes, I have. undecided And I have also assisted clients with their applications. And I know how banks work. sad They would rather give agricultural loans to the multinationals, or big local conglomerates with big farms and mechanised equipment, than an unknown struggling entrepreneur or farmer who has no connections to his name, no matter how well he meets their so-called 'requirements.' So kindly cut the crap! shocked You are the one who is talking about what you do not know. Educate yourself, please! angry

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by NEpicComments: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol. He's just tryna make common sense in a senseless country grin

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sweetrace(f): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
laudate:

Yes, I have. undecided And I have also assisted clients with their applications. And I know how banks work. sad They would rather give agricultural loans to the multinationals, or big local conglomerates with big farms and mechanised equipment, than an unknown struggling entrepreneur or farmer who has no connections to his name, no matter how well he meets their so-called 'requirements.' So kindly cut the crap! shocked You are the one who is talking about what you do not know. Educate yourself, please! angry

This kind of high and lofty way will get you all the loans you need. Good luck. This ignorant person got sponsored by female foundations. She isn't paying back nothing because they were not loans. But what does she know.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by thunderbabs: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Those lazy youths will kick you out of office, insha Allah undecided

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Temptee101(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

Yes Sir.
Swerve
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by laudate: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
This kind of high and lofty way will get you all the loans you need. Good luck. This ignorant person got sponsored by female foundations. She isn't paying back nothing because they were not loans. But what does she know.

You got sponsored by a female foundation, but that foundation was NOT a commercial bank, was it? shocked So stop comparing apples with oranges, please! The day you apply to a commercial bank for a loan and they give you an offer letter with their terms and conditions, and make it possible so that you can actually draw down on that loan, you are free to come back in here to make noise! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Juliusdking(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
laudate:

Soft loans? shocked Who did they provide those soft loans too? Ghosts or aliens??
em useless family members
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Gentew(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Igba123:
I see some saying buhari said d plain truth and I feel like slapping everybody around me. I First asked myself whether I'll agree if another person other dan buhari said it and my answer is no. So it is not my hatred for buhari as some ppl will say.
Now what is plain truth? Dat most nigerian youths have not gone to school? Or, dat they say nigeria is producing oil therefore nigeria should provide free healthcare, house, education, etc? Or dat they are lazily waiting for govt? Which one of these is plain truth? I weep for a country of hypocrits.

If I av my way, I will cut off d hand dat idiot used to type that "plain truth"
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/poverty-112m-nigerians-live-poverty-line/
In the real world, 112million Nigerians now live below poverty level, despite this the Youth provide their own electricity, water and security in some cases, if the youth were lazy, the whole country would be like Northern Nigeria, all we are asking for is to have the privileges Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and all the other politicians enjoyed provided for by patriotic men that planned for them. You talk about farming, there are thousands of farms with produce just waiting for a goddamed road system in freaking 2018! besides what is happening to the nations food basket - Benue? watch or read about Rwanda's economic growth and you see a government with a plan, poverty reduced by 60%, but from this government all we keep hearing are blames on everybody but themselves. Imagine it took 3 years for the government to decide to adopt Cattle Ranches in favour of open grazing in 2018 especially since it would help flush out the ''Libyans'' among us, seems pretty obvious right?
Since you were born you have never experienced 48hours electricity without interruption but you are the first to call the youth lazy, You mentioned asking youths to work for you, i'm sure you offered slave wages,
You like many Northerners/Muslims are suffering from a psychological disorder called 'Self-blame' - the failure to recognize your own humanity, a feeling that the situation has been made sense of, or a sense of acceptance ie You know no better life so you have accepted this chaos as normal and blame yourself and people around you instead of your captors.

sweetrace:

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Danobal: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is not a politician at all, a time like this that u need to embrace youths for your ambition. But have kill the geese that lays golden egg.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sapele914(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
dodelight:
We have a failed President who is just hanging on any available straw to escape drowning. Yet he will drown. Only a foolish leader would say that about his country.
The President was 100% correct,even reading your comment proves it,what have you done for yourself?is it not laziness that makes you blame the President for your own shortcomings or were you not living in poverty before the president came on board?

Or coming to comment on nairaland is work to you?Lazy bone,be complaining the President is off to the U.S. to visit donald trump at the end of the month be here wailing digital Almijiri,looking for who will put food in your mouth big baby?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sapele914(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Danobal:
Buhari is not a politician at all, a time like this that u need to embrace youths for your ambition. But have kill the geese that lays golden egg.
What the President said is no different from what your parents said "Lazy Children" in our time and era we worked harder,first aid in english needed,I am sure it is President Buhari's fault,"it is the Goose that lays the golden egg"

What Youths are you talking about the cultist in the secondary schools and higher institutions?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by sapele914(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
thunderbabs:
Those lazy youths will kick you out of office, insha Allah undecided
Empty Barrels make the loudest noise, another lazy youth, any intelligent so called youth with foresight knows The President will win in a landslide,Go and study about Daura the original Hausa emirate and the Hausa Fulani domination of Nigeria's politics.

That is why the President can say what he said my people perish for lack of knowledge,they don't know their history especially the youths of nowadays no innovation,they prefer and love spanish and english football with cultism on the side. Nairabet is their office.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Glocal1: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Just because Buhari's children are lazy doesnt give him the effrontery to generalize that all the other youths are lazy. I personally know that I am not lazy and I am still trying my best to succeed and excel by God's grace. Be assured that you are going back to your cattle ranch come 2019.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Roycemadeit(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

More heartbreaking was that it was voiced out in the presence of foreigners who came together with the prospect of investing in the country.
He opens his mouth to speak trash even when nobody asked any question as regards the state of the Nigerian youth. It seems that whenever he has an audience of foreigners, his emotional intelligence reduces to zero. Such as blasphemy against the Nigerian youth should have stired an uproar right now but here we are, hitting our keyboards and touchscreens with venom.
. Mazi no be lie
I'm tired of people complaining and talking. This government don't give a hoot about all the hoofs and puffs y'all make. ABEG make all man para from now till tomorrow if you got time
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by egopersonified(f): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
I noticed foreigners go to their host countries and see the citizens as lazy because they refuse to do menial jobs, seems like this guy is actually Jubril, that's the only reason he would think that way.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by dodelight(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
sapele914:
The President was 100% correct,even reading your comment proves it,what have you done for yourself?is it not laziness that makes you blame the President for your own shortcomings or were you not living in poverty before the president came on board?

Or coming to comment on nairaland is work to you?Lazy bone,be complaining the President is off to the U.S. to visit donald trump at the end of the month be here wailing digital Almijiri,looking for who will put food in your mouth big baby?

First, let me answer your question, 'what have you done for yourself?'

My name is Daniel Olu Delight. I create and produce teaching aids, educational media and games. I have at least 8 innovations to my credits. My works are all over this country, even in states I've not been to including the FCT.

Now to reply you the way you actually deserve:
It's obvious you're thinking with your anus to think anyone who comes online to take your failed lord to the cleaners is idle.
You must be an empty-head fellow to have concluded that only lazy people blame your loose-lips Buhari.

Now, I dare you, reply me by telling me what you have done for yourself.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by thunderbabs: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
sapele914:
Empty Barrels make the loudest noise, another lazy youth, any intelligent so called youth with foresight knows The President will win in a landslide,Go and study about Daura the original Hausa emirate and the Hausa Fulani domination of Nigeria's politics.

That is why the President can say what he said my people perish for lack of knowledge,they don't know their history especially the youths of nowadays no innovation,they prefer and love spanish and english football with cultism on the side. Nairabet is their office.

Eh, motherfucker. Can you show us right here what you have INNOVATED for the good/bad of mankind. Silly intelligent youth. If you were dt intelligent, dnt think you will be right here typing foolishly.

You on Nairaland all day, yet, calling another lazy.

Screw you.

When buhari fails to win, ensure forcing him in office, ok? Dimwit.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by deltaisgreat: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

That's okay by me. I have never campaigned do Buhari. I don't think he has the capacity the rule this country. However what he said about the youth is the plain truth. Let's stop being sentimental. When you accept that there's a problem only then can you seek a solution.
so sad that you and your likes are such a lazy and illiterate zombie youth Buhari was referring to. As for me and my other fellow Nigeria youths who has refused to remain APC zombie, we are hard working and educated . Case close
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Counselor123: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is simply a wake up call to all youths in the land.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. He has once again unintelligibly exposed himself.

I have seen youths outside the shores of Nigeria (at least 5 countries) and I can tell that Nigerian youths are really hardworking.

Such statement can only come from a lazy brain trying to justify his failures.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by otokx(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Fela sang about this.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Antoeni(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
He was only refering and condemning those youths that refused to useful to themselves,that allowed those corrupt politicians and looters to manipulate them ,there by selling their future and Destiny for a plate of Porridge
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by laudate: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Antoeni:
He was only refering and condemning those youths that refused to useful to themselves,that allowed those corrupt politicians and looters to manipulate them ,there by selling their future and Destiny for a plate of Porridge
Then he should have clarified those he was referring to, instead of making a generalised statement, and lumping all Nigerian youths together using the same disdainful description or derogatory label. undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by musa234(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=sweetrace post=66850351]

I work for myself and experience has taught me that the president is absolutely right. Have you tried employing some of the youth before� So many are not ready to work.

As for the farming there are so many banks ready to finance that. Land is the biggest deal here. [/quote your entire family generation are the lazy ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.