Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (46406 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by tstx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Reactions everywhere.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by skubido(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tank u jhor. Don't mind dat buhari jhor

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmm..... Someone brought an undergraduate to carry blocks on my site to make some money.

Man...... I felt like weeeping for him, but I can't turn him away because he is not an uneducated labourer. I myself was once a "motorboy" before I went back to school, so I understand what he is going through.

What I did was pay him his money in full before he finished work, and he still made sure he completed it even though I had left!

I swear, Buhari no be human being. Na cow e be.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Well, I ain't lazy.

The youths should be ready to kick APC out please sad

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Ambassadors: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anyone that votes for Buhari in 2019 does not fear God

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by FroshPapie(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tears full my eye...What a ridiculous statement

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by blackgold90(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
ofeshe:
....and some mumu youths will still come and campaign for this brain dead homo sapien for second tenure
bro this is what south west put us oooo

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
dodelight:
We have a failed President who is just hanging on any available straw to escape drowning. Yet he will drown. Only a foolish leader would say that about his country.
From blaming GEJ.
To blaming the youth.
Sai Babarians over to you.

Cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by talk2percy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
With heavy bitterness in my heart, I don't blame this man one bit! I blame everyone of u youths that voted him into office and was shouting Sai baba Sai baba...hope una eyes don clear now??

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by macaranta(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Voting out this Shithole of a president is a matter of urgency undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by opribo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
He is looking for an excuse to give those people to justify his re election campaign.

The whole world has acknowledged it that we the Nigerian youths are the most hardworking, resilient and reliable.
Come 2019 we shall pay him back for this insult. IBB tried it and we put him where he belongs in the dustbin of history, come 2019 we will ensure he returns back to his cattles that are missing him.
Just imagine the person calling the greatest Nigerian youths lazy. Let him just remain there and not come back.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by isybeke(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is what happens when you have a president who is confused and has no clue about his country.......no wonder the country is a mess made by a clueless weak old man

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by seunjungle1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yes, we youths are lazy indeed! If not that we are lazy we should have rendered to those glutton politicians an unforgettable revolutionary movement that will sack them from politics.
I wondered if that 5tupid president digest every utterances coming from his brain before he spit out a times.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by victorvezx(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:

That's okay by me. I have never campaigned do Buhari. I don't think he has the capacity the rule this country. However what he said about the youth is the plain truth. Let's stop being sentimental. When you accept that there's a problem only then can you seek a solution.
There is absolutely no truth in what he said. Nigerian youths are hardworking, but the jobs are very few. The government is the problem. There are people that graduated 4 years ago, but still have no job. It does not make them lazy. In this country of poverty and hunger, no typical Nigerian youth has that kind of mentality stupid Buhari spoke about. Anybody with that mentality should be prepared to die because even the government does not give anything to the citizens. They only do that in developed countries in Europe were the government gives handouts to people who don't have job yet

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by fidelisbaba: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Govt should provide a suitable environment for youths and see what will happen. You and your generation denied us access to quality education and today you have the gots to call us lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Mayflowa(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
No president should say that of his people! It’s a sad day for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
sweetrace:
All these politicians trying to tell the public what they want to hear. Nigerian youths are extremely lazy. Silverbird owned by Bruce is a perfect example of their laziness. I haven't been to a cinema with toilets as dirty as the ones in the galleria. You can smell the toilets from the corridor. Meanwhile a number of youths are employed to keep these clean. Youths who are most often gisting.

Yahoo boys�� slay queens and kings��blackmailers are all examples of laziness. There are no jobs is the usual cry. But the truth is that there are so many jobs. Our slay queens and kings just think these jobs are beneath them. They want instafame and instamoney.

Our slay kings won't work on farms. Their grandfathers have land in the village that is overrun by weeds simply because no one will touch them. Farming isn't a white collar job.

They pile up in one room in Lagos looking for one dubious opportunity that will require NO effort.

They are respectful when they smell
money. They spend the day grumbling and mocking. Our kings and queens o�� kindly create jobs o. They refuse. They have first degrees. Some not all. They forget that a degree is supposed to open your mind. As in change the quality of your mind. Make it better so that you can be a responsible and productive member of society.

Just like your mum should tell your neighbours that you bedwet .....speak for yourself

American youths are hardworking ba ?

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
My people are useless
My people are senseless
My people are undiscipline

Na Nigerian govt ooo.
Na I'm dey talk like that.
Na which kind talk be that ooo.
Na animal talk be that ooo
Na animal talk be that ooo.

God bless Fela Kuti for immortalizing this outrageous comments.

Somebody please remind me. Hope it's not BUHARI that introduced war against indiscipline. I don't know for sure. But if it was him....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Follygunners: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
BB 9ja don scatter 9ja youth brain...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Redhot111(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
See this lazy president ooo. Health wise, he's lazy. Intellectually lazy president. Hw is soooooo lazy that he can't even think before talking. Look at the bunch of lazy ministers that took this buffoon almost a year to put together. Yet he is calling us lazy youths. Any way, I hope some people won't be too lazy to vote him out.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by michoim(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ben Bruce has nothing meaningful to say
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Pharaoh001(f): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
dodelight:

This is a typically failed president!
Don't be surprised guys, whenever Buhari jets out of this country and speaks, that is the real Buhari. The Buhari that we usually have speak in Nigeria is the one whose foulness has been covered with deodorants of presidential aides.

Our duty is to massively vote out this failed and barbaric government!

God Bless Nigeria.

And massively vote for who??

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by ondax1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
This man totally fail in every aspect of his life
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Chelsea351: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
will you keep quiet... Cow
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Toide: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
whoever say Nigeria youths are lazy should just buy a mirror and see the real definition of laziness,,,hahahahahahaha 2019 we be interesting!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by arsenal33: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ben follow chop youth's money.
He should keep quiet.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Pweetylawunmi: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Both
laudate:

Soft loans? shocked Who did they provide those soft loans too? Ghosts or aliens??
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
The usual reactors have all spoken. Maybe we will have rest now. But Buhari brought this one on himself sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.