Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (28724 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by IYANGBALI: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Op what are you feeling like? Abeg swerve jo tongue tongue
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kalu61(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:
Na wetin her eyes dey find,na him she dey see so..
Cancelling your Marriage at injury time for someone else??
Fear woman!
can't imagine the state of the young man. fear woman after God
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by begwong: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:
Having fixed their marriage date, she met me, and we fell in love. We were long lost friends. She then told me she would not continue with the marriage plan. Please, understand that I'm not rich o. But the way she fell looks as if magic is involved. I didn't know how to advise her and I told her to do whatever pleases her. She ended up shattering the man's heart in a commando-like manner. Note that we were not dating when we were just friends in those days. Now that we started dating, I've been showing her some flaws where she needs to adjust if not totally eradicated. Then she did something and I said, "If you continue this way, I can promise you that we won't end up getting married to each other."

Her response: I shattered someone's heart because of you and you caused the cancelation of the forthcoming marriage and you're saying you may not marry me abi?"

Note that I love her so much, but as a rule, men with balls "no send", and I may choose to hurt her. I told her to apologize for that statement but she refused. Of all the sins in this world, blackmail is the only one not forgivable by me.

Should I do my worst if she refuses to apologize?
From the clause "I love her" that makes you one of the lazy people bubu was referring to against NAIJA youths.
If you luv her why bringing it here? Deal with it jare!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by begwong: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:
Having fixed their marriage date, she met me, and we fell in love. We were long lost friends. She then told me she would not continue with the marriage plan. Please, understand that I'm not rich o. But the way she fell looks as if magic is involved. I didn't know how to advise her and I told her to do whatever pleases her. She ended up shattering the man's heart in a commando-like manner. Note that we were not dating when we were just friends in those days. Now that we started dating, I've been showing her some flaws where she needs to adjust if not totally eradicated. Then she did something and I said, "If you continue this way, I can promise you that we won't end up getting married to each other."

Her response: I shattered someone's heart because of you and you caused the cancelation of the forthcoming marriage and you're saying you may not marry me abi?"

Note that I love her so much, but as a rule, men with balls "no send", and I may choose to hurt her. I told her to apologize for that statement but she refused. Of all the sins in this world, blackmail is the only one not forgivable by me.

From the clause "I love her" that makes you one of the lazy people bubu was referring to against NAIJA youths.
If you luv her why bringing it here? Deal with it jare!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by 1stola: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
CrescentMoon:

[/s]
Apologize for what?
Who the hell do you think you are?
Leave het and she'll find someone better.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Larryslim(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
kalu61:
can't imagine the state of the young man. fear woman after God
I swear!
After everything, they'll come out and start saying "All men are scum"
I hate that statement!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by saabright(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

You must be foolish for even gathering the guts and audacity to bring this rubbish here.

Like, are you high on hot sperm?

You made her ruin her marriage, you knew she's suppose to get married to a man, yet your sense couldn't function alongside with your preeq, you didn't attempt to respect the man, you didn't bother to put yourself in the man's shoes, and you had the impetus to expose your waywardness to us.

You and that lady are simply MAD and WAYWARD

All thanks to God for saving that innocent man from a stupid, promiscuous, dumb, wayward and unfocused lady, a lady who cancelled her marriage because of such reason deserved to be thrown inside a zoo.

C'omon will you get out of here and stop exposing your stupidity.

Hot blessing will fall on you on this Sunday.....
some guys are foolish.....I can't date a lady who I know is in a very serious relationship or who us about to get married. At least one has to respect the person she is dating or about to get married to.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kalu61(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:

I swear!
After everything, they'll come out and start saying "All men are scum"
I hate that statement!
I'm shocked. l have been asking myself if I was the man, if will survive. l'm the very shy type and hardly love
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
A person who broke her engagement because of you and now threatens not to marry you. What does that tell you?
She doesn't care about the feelings of others. She's selfish and self-willed. And she's trying to guilt trip you by making you the reason for breaking her engagement. That's emotional abuse. And if she's this way unmarried, she'll bring you much more pain once she's wedded to you.
You are seeing red flags. Don't allow emotions block your reasoning.
Count your teeth with your tongue and run as far as you can from her.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Larryslim(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
kalu61:
I'm shocked. l have been asking myself if I was the man, if will survive. l'm the very shy type and hardly love
It happened to me too o
My babe was flirting with one of my close friend
I've been dating the girl for close to 3years..
It just killed my love Life
I was single for almost a year
Tho I'm currently in one now with a new girl but still don't trust her like I should..
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chi59:
A person who broke her engagement because of you and now threatens not to marry you. What does that tell you?
She doesn't care about the feelings of others. She's selfish and self-willed. And she's trying to guilt trip you by making you the reason for breaking her engagement. That's emotional abuse. And if she's this way unmarried, she'll bring you much more pain once she's wedded to you.
You are seeing red flags. Don't allow emotions block your reasoning.
Count your teeth with your tongue and run as far as you can from her.

Mature, on point !

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by ottohan: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
[img]that[/img]
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by zicoraads: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:

It happened to me too o
Tho I'm currently in one now with a new girl but still don't trust her like I should..
Go and read your books and make it in life first. You are even too small to be talking of love.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kalu61(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:

It happened to me too o
hahaha, woman tire me. I my girl finished school and decide to relocate to lag. We parted peacefully but she dealt with me cos I was in love. I'm finding difficult to love. Just focusing on my career now
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Lomprico2: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Dey dia dey form hardman, na when she knack u juju ur eyes go clear!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nate187: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
highpriestess:
you see why I run away from these broke guys?
I wonder what the lady saw in your pitiable life that she has to canceal her own marriage cos of you.undecided

shame,you came here to grease up your ego abi, don't worry you will still come here to complain on how she left your broke life.
you are just a rude sad fool
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by GindoX(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
LostMyZeal:
KARMA wil surely catch up with you & fuççk your balls..
Nature must take its course

What do you mean by "his balls"
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Larryslim(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Go and read your books and make it in life first. You are even too small to be talking of love.
You're a fool!
You're just talking,you don't even know my age,you don't even know the year I am in school..
You just open your mouth and talk anyhow
Sorry o,Mr achiever
What have you achieved??
Have you even made it in Life??
Have you made your first 100k??
Did I just say 100??
I doubt you have 10k!
This place is a public forum,and I don't think there is any age restriction
And moreover if you're that made,you won't be here
Dangote pikin no dey here o!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by mustafa006: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

You must be foolish for even gathering the guts and audacity to bring this rubbish here.

You made her ruin her marriage, you knew she's suppose to get married to a man, yet your sense couldn't function alongside with your preeq, you didn't attempt to respect the man, you didn't bother to put yourself in the man's shoes, and you had the impetus to expose your waywardness to us.

All thanks to God for saving that innocent man from a stupid, promiscuous, dumb, wayward and unfocused lady, a lady who cancelled her marriage because of such reason deserved to be thrown inside a zoo.

So brutal, Oga take it easy
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Elcapitol(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Op forgive her at your own peril
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

You said it all.. Thank you
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Larryslim(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
kalu61:
hahaha, woman tire me. I my girl finished school and decide to relocate to lag. We parted peacefully but she dealt with me cos I was in love. I'm finding difficult to love. Just focusing on my career now
Right now,I'm just focusing on my studies
That's Paramount!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kalu61(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:
Right now,I'm just focusing on my studies That's Paramount!
woman studies or another
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Charly68: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bibi294:

I think you need "spiritual " help, something is just not right, from your topics, Today, a married woman seeks divorce just to be with you, then tomorrow, an engaged lady called off her wedding for you... It's either you are lying or something is wrong with you spiritually.
You finished secondary school 18 years ago, then by now, you're spared supposed to be married... Move closer to God o, brother.
I think he is just giving us fabricated story ..if it is real, it means he needs deliverance.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by UDUJ(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

H2SO4 Sulphuric Acid loading cheesy grin

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by emelda86(f): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
No na why will u forgive her,, ,carry am for head like gala
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Larryslim(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
kalu61:
woman studies or another
WTF!
Why do people think like this??
Anyways not woman studies!
Thank you!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kalu61(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Larryslim:
WTF! Why do people think like this?? Anyways not woman studies! Thank you!
l see
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by adedehinbo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
TOMSY:
Oga OP. She left someone because of you. From experience, she's likely to do the same to you.
Note that this woman does not care about the feelings of others, hence she was able to break someone's heart (someone with whom she was planning a marriage) after meeting another person, and bragging about it to the other person, i.e you. Also, she doesn't even respect you, for her to utter words that hurt your feelings and not make any attempt to apologize. Infact OP move on biko, she's not worth this stress you're involving yourself in. Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. Be like him.
I am the ex-fiance sincerely I just dodge a bullet
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
adedehinbo:
I am the ex-fiance sincerely I just dodge a bullet

Clown
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by ade2291(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
When two people without sense meet themselves, that is how they will end. How can a reasonable human go ahead to date someone who is already getting married, and as if that wasn't enough u told her to do whatever that pleases her. Mr man u can't run from the blame, for u to tell her to do whatever pleases her means u simply wanted her to ditched that guy and follow u. In this regard, she's not the only one responsible for the abysmal disappointment which was given to her ex and his family. To make it worse u are not even having any sympathy concerning the other guy's feelings. Just be prepared, life is like a circle. Don't even expect your reward from her, life is so deep that we can't even know where/when karma will come for us. This should be a lesson to everyone.

To her ex, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. What a life we live in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.