Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (28725 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Ogaonos: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
kimbraa:
How old is this lady? 'cause I would love to know. grin

I mean, who cancels marriage over some feelings that could die off in no time? Obviously she doesn't respect the feelings of others if she could cancel marriage that a date has already been fixed. The supposed ex fiancé dodged a bullet 'cause such unstable ladies end up being promiscuous in marriage once another man could successful use blandishment to win them over. I pity you, you don't know what's coming 'cause if she could do this to someone she was about marring then she could do same to you.
my sista I tiya o 4 d kind of ladies we dey c nwadays o.they are too immature nd irrational in reasoning.dis kind ones if d op dump am na Fb she cum dey wail cum make pple tongue cum dey console
Am.sum galz can make a guy hate females.but wetin I notice b sey ever seen small pikin cum full university relatnship have gone sour.4rm d op write up u knw d gal get small pikin brain.mature lady no dey reason like DT.miss s days wen we had more mature young ladies nowadays so so kids dey form ladies.they spoilt relatnship na make guys dey go 4 ashawo sorri 2 say.bcis na 2 act real man wer go dey spend spend na b relatnship of 2day which was not like DT in 2004 down wen mature ladies dey campus nd single hood.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
ade2291:
When two people without sense meet themselves, that is how they will end. How can a reasonable human go ahead to date someone who is already getting married, and as if that wasn't enough u told her to do whatever that pleases her. Mr man u can't run from the blame, for u to tell her to do whatever pleases her means u simply wanted her to ditched that guy and follow u. In this regard, she's not the only one responsible for the abysmal disappointment which was given to her ex and his family. To make it worse u are not even having any sympathy concern the other guy's feelings. Just be prepared, life is like a circle. Don't even expect your reward from her, life is so deep that we can't even know where/when karma will come for us. This should be a lesson to everyone.

To her ex, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. What a life we live in...

Why do you think Jesus says any man that marries an adulterer is an adulterer? Simply put, before any woman leaves a man, there's a voice making false promises, can you see how quick the oP is quick to declare she left him on her own, erasing his own footprints in the break-up as though he was not involved. Should a man be asking out a lady who's with a guy or rather already close to the altar? Karma's serving the dude a taste of his own bitter pill, what a wicked soul the dude is. Their relationship is built on a foundation of lies, deceit, dishonesty and will not breakup without both of them hurting themselves for the treachery they committed against a pure soul with honest intent.He committed a crime in secrecy, he ran into problem he's here telling us.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by phemmyfour: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

I'm a mathematician; I know when equations with unrealistic variables will cause problems. If she's not corrected now, it will spell doom for us in the future.
In relationship, 1+1 is not 2. Forget about mathematics skills and formula if you really want to have peace
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by markbenny(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
run for your life if you care about your happiness. she can dump you as easy as she dumped the other guy. read the signs and dump her first. you can never have control over such women

CrescentMoon:
Having fixed their marriage date, she met me, and we fell in love. We were long lost friends. She then told me she would not continue with the marriage plan. Please, understand that I'm not rich o. But the way she fell looks as if magic is involved. I didn't know how to advise her and I told her to do whatever pleases her. She ended up shattering the man's heart in a commando-like manner. Note that we were not dating when we were just friends in those days. Now that we started dating, I've been showing her some flaws where she needs to adjust if not totally eradicated. Then she did something and I said, "If you continue this way, I can promise you that we won't end up getting married to each other."

Her response: I shattered someone's heart because of you and you caused the cancelation of the forthcoming marriage and you're saying you may not marry me abi?"

Note that I love her so much, but as a rule, men with balls "no send", and I may choose to hurt her. I told her to apologize for that statement but she refused. Of all the sins in this world, blackmail is the only one not forgivable by me.

Should I do my worst if she refuses to apologize?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Oshomo12(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is Buhari right, youths are VERY lazy?

0-3 page only one person did a research on the op before posting, na wa o!

https://www.nairaland.com/4365951/she-destroyed-marriage-because-me
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by naeto2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
In this post, she canceled her wedding for you. In another thread, another lady with four kids destroyed her marriage for you. You are not lazy at all!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by ImaIma1(f): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
You shouldn't be threatening her with not going ahead with the marriage plans. She offends you and the next thing is to threaten her with not marrying her.

Is the marriage a favour to her? Are you perfect yourself that you never have never offended her?

You are also wrong.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by adedehinbo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Clown
I mean it,is the girl not fair in complexion?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by adedehinbo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
markbenny:
run for your life if you care about your happiness. she can dump you as easy as she dumped the other guy. read the signs and dump her first. you can never have control over such women

just escaped from this kind of girl,they tend to ruin ur happiness, life and make you a miserable person

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by godofuck231: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rules of engagement

1. Do not fire except when fired upon- you woke up a part of the woman's mind for warfare,she left an existing relationship for you and you are turning her mind into a nightmare storm, brewing a potent for psychological abuse which becomes physical with time, and you are "claiming alfa" she will hunt you down, God help you if you survive.

2. If you are in range of firing your weapon, so is your enemy- if your words can ignite fire hers can detonate a nuclear bomb killing even she herself: fear 3 things in life:
(i)God
(ii)guns
(iii)women

If you do you will live long.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by talk2percy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Read again and understand the post. Someone cancelled the marriage and you're saying if I don't let her go. Is marriage now by force? Nl kids, eh.
grin grin grin...Bros, are u sure u can live peacefully with that ur lady if peradventure u end up as husband and wife??
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by steveDpro: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
lipsrsealed kiss undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by godofuck231: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
TOMSY:
Oga OP. She left someone because of you. From experience, she's likely to do the same to you.
Note that this woman does not care about the feelings of others, hence she was able to break someone's heart (someone with whom she was planning a marriage) after meeting another person, and bragging about it to the other person, i.e you. Also, she doesn't even respect you, for her to utter words that hurt your feelings and not make any attempt to apologize. Infact OP move on biko, she's not worth this stress you're involving yourself in. Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. Be like him.

No woman opens her eyes and would be willing to walk into an abusive marriage, it's a nightmare for women, it's the reason most women don't get married, the fear or being humiliated and abused, talk more beaten, if she sees her condition as deteriorating, the next man who sees her as valuable will win her heart and she will go with him, Na small thing, just study women and know how they think and react, ignorance and pride kills men mostly black men.

I once told my lady that she will get it hot from me the next time, if she burns anything she's cooking for me, it took me 2 hours to realise I had primed a sappers M18A1 claymore on my neck, without calling I snook into her house that night and went straight for the room, only to see her pillow was wet with tears, eyes swollen, took me time to plead and beg her to not see it that way, and that I meant sexual plays, it cost me 1 pizza, 3 roses, 4 exotic chocolates, an iPhone 7 that night ,plus eating her apple for 45 minutes plus to beg her and made her smile.
Men should be the men they should be, do not fight wars in your home talk less start one, your home should be your zen not your combat zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by clemmonce(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:
Having fixed their marriage date, she met me, and we fell in love. We were long lost friends. She then told me she would not continue with the marriage plan. Please, understand that I'm not rich o. But the way she fell looks as if magic is involved. I didn't know how to advise her and I told her to do whatever pleases her. She ended up shattering the man's heart in a commando-like manner. Note that we were not dating when we were just friends in those days. Now that we started dating, I've been showing her some flaws where she needs to adjust if not totally eradicated. Then she did something and I said, "If you continue this way, I can promise you that we won't end up getting married to each other."

Her response: I shattered someone's heart because of you and you caused the cancelation of the forthcoming marriage and you're saying you may not marry me abi?"

Note that I love her so much, but as a rule, men with balls "no send", and I may choose to hurt her. I told her to apologize for that statement but she refused. Of all the sins in this world, blackmail is the only one not forgivable by me.

life has thought me somethings I will teach you some. Choose your fight carefully not every war is worth fighting. It is not everytime you will shoe yourself as the alpha male so times apply wisdom. You like the girl like you said will you now say you broke up with someone you love because she did not apologise for something as flippant like that ?
Sit her down .. Tell her she needs to change not that you won't marry each other but it will only tear you guys apart. Wahala no dey brother.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
clemmonce:
life has thought me somethings I will teach you some. Choose your fight carefully not every war is worth fighting. It is not everytime you will shoe yourself as the alpha male so times apply wisdom. You like the girl like you said will you now say you broke up with someone you love because she did not apologise for something as flippant like that ?
Sit her down .. Tell her she needs to change not that you won't marry each other but it will only tear you guys apart. Wahala no dey brother.

it's not something to walk over, it's a pointer, every human trait has a deep reservoir it derives its energy and nutrition from, it's not something little. Any human being male or female that can't apologise, or feel apology makes them weak has issues, a complete sociopath, anyone that can't apologise should not bother about marriage at all. In the journey of life, lots of apology is needed for the journey especially marriage. The lady in this condition is not marriageable. From his small texts, you can see many negativities with the said personality, some ladies can't marry, men know this. No matter what is done to them, some ladies can never and will never marry
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by clemmonce(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

it's not something to walk over, it's a pointer, every human trait has a deep reservoir it derives its energy and nutrition from, it's not something little. Any human being male or female that can't apologise, or feel apology makes them weak has issues, a complete sociopath, anyone that can't apologise should not bother about marriage at all. In the journey of life, lots of apology is needed for the journey especially marriage. The lady in this condition is not marriageable. From his small texts, you can see many negativities with the said personality, some ladies can't marry, men know this. No matter what is done to them, some ladies can never and will never marry
smiles.. you have a point though.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
clemmonce:
smiles.. you have a point though.

Before taking any non-Churrch Nigerian lady serious, take them to church is what i can advice guys, many of these ladies are demon-possessed and their attitude has been spoilt by the inter-twining of demonic activity with their spirits being the under-cause of their filthy character lots of times
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by CosmicJames(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Bro, when you cancel a marriage because of another girl, supposing you were the one, what does it mean?

You must finish what you started.

By the way, the lady haven't offended you yet.
She only asked you a question.
Instead of you to answer her, you are asking her to apologise.

Karma is already after you because of the pain you caused the other guy.
Just be very careful.
Leaving this lady will not save you from karma.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
CosmicJames:

Bro, when you cancel a marriage because of another girl, supposing you were the one, what does it mean?

You must finish what you started.

By the way, the lady haven't offended you yet.
She only asked you a question.
Instead of you to answer her, you are asking her to apologise.

Karma is already after you because of the pain you caused the other guy.
Just be very careful.
Leaving this lady will not save you from karma.

This one strong Leaving this lady will not save you from karma grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
How is my/our one and only Rorachy aka Chikita66 doing today, i don miss you tire. Babe wey no dey take nonesense
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by CosmicJames(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
ImaIma1:
You shouldn't be threatening her with not going ahead with the marriage plans. She offend you and the next thing is to threaten her with not marrying her.

Is the marriage a favour to her? Are you perfect yourself that you never offend her?

You are also wrong.
I think the op is looking for escape route.
As far as I'm concerned, the lady haven't offended him just yet. She only asked him a question. Instead of him to answer her, he asked her to apologise.
Apologies for what?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by ImaIma1(f): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
dairykidd:
Op if this ur story is true. It only shows how shallow the girl is. For her to leave a relationship that has made it to wedding stage for u her friend hmm... And ur acting like ur all that from ur comments & post but ur not wise at all.. A wise man knows never to be indebted to any one.. Indebted here i mean owe no one no favours, most especially WOMEN... It will get u down faster than u know it. U will never be able to pay her back for what she's claiming she did for u.. Lolzz u just got urself fvcked up but u don't know.. The only way out is to be passive about the whole thing & pray it expires so u can be free...aww sh1t u said u "love her so much"...ogbeni na problem u put urself so. How can u love someone who did that sh1t to another man for u undecided it is finished

Oshey!!! Alphamale
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by eflintsone(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
for me i do not forgive those who do not apologize
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

This one strong Leaving this lady will not save you from karma grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by obillyj(f): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Love your neighbour as yourself. Lack of compassion n empathy to our neighbour is part of d reason we still go round in this nation. Op, u knew she had fixed date with someone, u didn't put urself in his shoe but permitted her to break d guy's heart n took her in now, u want out if she dosen't apologise. what goes around comes around.
Why does she have 2 apologise?what she said was right? U are d chief blackmailer. Why would u threaten to break up with her after what she did for ur sake?why is ur ego making u pompous as thou u hold d key to her marriage?u talk of flaws but urs are glaring. Better work on making urself a better person. By ur actions u are suppose to marry her cos u can't bring her out n leave her stranded but then to avoid future marital crises, if d r/ship does not work, then both of u shld separate. Marriage must not be based on sentiments, pity, debt etc. A broken date is better than a broken marriage. She will cry over it for sometime n move on after all she caused her own doom. But woe to u Op if she is d vindicative type cos u must be ready for acid bathe or even worst.
She on her part was foolish to abandon substance n pursue shadow. She is unstable as water.she sure doesn't knw her marital priorities. I hope she has learnt n is making amends. She better go n apologise well to d guy n obtain his forgiveness if she wants happiness in her home. There is nemesis.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:
How is my/our one and only Rorachy aka Chikita66 doing today, i don miss you tire. Babe wey no dey take nonesense
Been busy dear
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by clemmonce(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Before taking any non-Churrch Nigerian lady serious, take them to church is what i can advice guys, many of these ladies are demon-possessed and their attitude has been spoilt by the inter-twining of demonic activity with their spirits being the under-cause of their filthy character lots of times
that is my number one advice. Pray before you get married. Character is one thing Spiritual cleanliness is another thing. Pray hard. I like your sense of reasoning thumbs up... I almost gave up on nairaland.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chikita66:
Been busy dear

I love your guts, your strong sense of self belief and how you stand for our values. God bless you, if the world has more people like you, especially Nigerians, we would be better. Ass-lickers everywhere, people's belles and stomachs have turned them to something else. In the main time, oya dey dance for front, make i use my typical tambourine dey dance for your back, rorachy wey no send. Heart eater grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
clemmonce:
that is my number one advice. Pray before you get married. Character is one thing Spiritual cleanliness is another thing. Pray hard. I like your sense of reasoning thumbs up... I almost gave up on nairaland.

grin Character sprouts from spiritual state is the scenario wink
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by CosmicJames(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
obillyj:
Love your neighbour as yourself. Lack of compassion n empathy to our neighbour is part of d reason we still go round in this nation. Op, u knew she had fixed date with someone, u didn't put urself in his shoe but permitted her to break d guy's heart n took her in now, u want out if she dosen't apologise. what goes around comes around.
Why does she have 2 apologise?what she said was right? U are d chief blackmailer. Why would u threaten to break up with her after what she did for ur sake?why is ur ego making u pompous as thou u hold d key to her marriage?u talk of flaws but urs are glaring. Better work on making urself a better person. By ur actions u are suppose to marry her cos u can't bring her out n leave her stranded but then to avoid future marital crises, if d r/ship does not work, then both of u shld separate. Marriage must not be based on sentiments, pity, debt etc. A broken date is better than a broken marriage. She will cry over it for sometime n move on after all she caused her own doom. But woe to u Op if she is d vindicative type cos u must be ready for acid bathe or even worst.
She on her part was foolish to abandon substance n pursue shadow. She is unstable as water.she sure doesn't knw her marital priorities. I hope she has learnt n is making amends. She better go n apologise well to d guy n obtain his forgiveness if she wants happiness in her home. There is nemesis.
Exactly! She needs to apologise to her ex and not the op if she wants to be happy for the rest of her life.
Karma is also after her too.
I think both of them are running a karma kind of relationship and will be unable to find happiness
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Coldfeets: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chi59:
A person who broke her engagement because of you and now threatens not to marry you. What does that tell you?
She doesn't care about the feelings of others. She's selfish and self-willed. And she's trying to guilt trip you by making you the reason for breaking her engagement. That's emotional abuse. And if she's this way unmarried, she'll bring you much more pain once she's wedded to you.
You are seeing red flags. Don't allow emotions block your reasoning.
Count your teeth with your tongue and run as far as you can from her.

Nice.

I'm impressed.

Succinct and objective opinion devoid of any gender bias in any way at all.

I love that.

Remember me, from our last discussion... huh?

Okay.

You've triggered it.

I'm now in your radar... wink
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Eagba(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

Smashing my heart in this age? You're a learner.
op she will and you deserve it. She will be humping your friend while she stays happily married to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.