Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59075 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 6:10am On May 03, 2018
LeJeun3:

But honestly who goes to GoFundMe to fund a wedding?? For what cause really??

O ma ya mi lenu ke undecided

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 6:21am On May 03, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 6:27am On May 03, 2018
naijagypsy:
First of all if anyone has a clear conscience and fights for the rights of women and children i would suggest that this post is not deleted.

As Nigerians we are trying to move forward and also remove any notions that Nigerian men are abusive and even when they are ,we want to be known as people that make the abusers accountable and not otherwise. so i am going to break this down for you all.

Sienna is a domestic abuser who left his wife and children. he denied his wife the legal rights to stay in the UK after having 3 kids for him.

if anyone is in the UK they will be familiar with the payments made for children by the government and he held them for himself. he abandoned his family for over two months, moved in with another woman and has not paid a penny for his kids. I know his wife personally and alot of well wishers have been supporting her. he doesn't send any money for the kids and repeatedly lies. he even tried getting his wife deported and there is evidence of that as he was trying to get another girl called "mercedes: on nairaland to come and marry him while he gets his wife deported. this is why he never sorted her immigration papers, threatened his wife with the police. she is a hardworking woman but when a man brings you to an unknown country and doesn't give you any rights to work, there is not much you can do. even to sanitary basics and food shopping he did it all himself to keep his money and the money given to him by the government.

he came and lied to all of you and opened a fraudulent Go fund me page and deceived you all. as we speak he has changed his numbers and his wife cant reach him. he has totally disappeared and doesn't care about his three kids. i am not some random stranger saying this as i know that he is doing this!

now let me tell you about housing. he has always lied to the UK government to get housing assistance and in turn he gets a property and doesn't pay rent. he gets evicted from properties despite the money being given to him to pay the landlords. he refuses to pay and keeps it. his wife unfortunately doesn't have access to any of the accounts where the government pays money so she is normally left to the fate of his irresponsibility.he also never pays utility bills or council tax.

he has been abusive to his wife so many times. calls the police once she tries to defend herself, literally has not been in contact ,and when he posted the lies he told you recently i was in SHOCK! please no matter what you all do, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY OR DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM! i tell you this because i have witnessed it all. if this post get deleted i am going to post on all social media and nigerian sites to protect people from him. even ladies on nairaland please be very careful!

its not about the woman its the 3 kids he has completely abandoned and is using the money the government gave them. he is stealing from them! yet he comes here acting like some auto-expert.what kind of heartless man would do this? honestly if any of you can reach him on here please do and let him come and challenge this post. and i am going to be writing to his employer as well and other organizations.

his wife is currently trying her best to take care of the kids and is fighting to stay in the country to care for the kids. and sienna if you get to read this.. i want you to know that you are a very VILE DIGUSTING AND EVIL HUMAN BEING! i am british as well so you cant do anything to me. all your threats will not work on me as i have solicitors and i have lodged a complaint against you for the threats you made against me.

moderators i am very happy to speak to you. do not take this post down please..

SIENNA BE A MAN AND GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN! GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR INNOCENT KIDS.. NOONE IS BEGGING YOU TO BE MARRIED. BE RESPONSIBLE.. I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE BENEFITS FRAUD TEAM! YOU ARE A SCAMMER..

your wife did not file for divorce!!!! you are a liar!!!!!!! stop lying to the good people here

So Siena hasn’t changed. I’m not surprised. Even while he was “with” me, I noticed how harshly he spoke to his kids whenever he was on the phone with me and he needed something.

When I opened a thread about our affair, people said I was bitter. He had the thread closed down.

Esther and I spoke at length about how he mistreated her. And She warned me that I would suffer if I end up with him. Do you know this guy had her detained on her 40th birthday. I kept asking, aren’t you gonna tell them to release her? What are your kids saying?

I can see he’s engaged. Again. Wedding in Greece? So familiar. He discussed that with me. In fact he wanted us to have a wedding at a beach in Greece. I dodged a bullet!

Because of me, he went to get a Nigerian passport. But when I read about all his scandals on nairaland and I confronted him, his stories were never consistent.

Siena Onoriode Gbudje. What a joke!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 6:35am On May 03, 2018
I can’t count the number of times Siena lost his job in the space of 6 months or so.

He gave people an extremely false impression about himself.

When he told me he wanted to come to Nigeria and annul his marriage to Esther without her knowing, that’s when I contacted her.

People can call me what they want. Quite frankly, I don’t care. But I say it as I see it.

15 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 6:35am On May 03, 2018
Anabell2:

Maybe this is why he blocked her numbers undecided

https://www.gofundme.com/brub5-wedding

My name is Hilda from Uganda and my fiance is Siena Gbudje from UK. We fundrising for our dream wedding due 4th August 2018. My husband lost his job immediately after he proposed and set a wedding date. We had planned to have our wedding in Greece but now we cant because he has no money. I dont want to disappoint my mum, i am her only child, she is very happy i got a husband and I don't want to disclose to her the wedding is cancelled because of luck of finances. Kindly fund us we do my dream wedding. We will be very grateful. God bless you all.

Motherfuuuuccckkkeeerrrrr!!!

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 6:37am On May 03, 2018
naijagypsy:

he told me that story too.. he even almost got some killed. he is a very sick person.. people here dont want ot believe me but thats ok. one day it will come out

He got someone’s leg amputated. He claimed the guy was trying to steal his car, so he slammed the door on the guy’s leg repeatedly. When he told me the story on the phone, he was laughing.

During the short time I knew him, I saw so many horrible traits... Siena is a sick man.

13 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 6:39am On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:

He got someone’s leg amputated. He claimed the guy was trying to steal his car, so he slammed the door on the guy’s leg repeatedly. When he told me the story on the phone, he was laughing.

During the short time I knew him, I saw so many horrible traits... Siena is a sick man.

I remember that story because he has told it on Nairaland before. Some dude who was trying to steal something in his car. He slammed the door on the guys leg. He actually denied doing this in court before a judge.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by tabithababy(f): 6:55am On May 03, 2018
Na wa ooooo cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 7:14am On May 03, 2018
Ishilove:

I will like to know the baba doing the jazz for him. Ahn Ahn Ahn!! What a mess. This dude needs to put his life in order shocked

The guy has devolved from a high functioning sociopath to a low functioning one.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 7:18am On May 03, 2018
oyb:

The guy has devolved from a high functioning sociopath to a low functioning one.

It's nauseating
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 8:20am On May 03, 2018
Anabell2:

My name is Hilda from Uganda and my fiance is Siena Gbudje from UK. We fundrising for our dream wedding due 4th August 2018. My husband lost his job immediately after he proposed and set a wedding date. We had planned to have our wedding in Greece but now we cant because he has no money. I dont want to disappoint my mum, i am her only child, she is very happy i got a husband and I don't want to disclose to her the wedding is cancelled because of luck of finances. Kindly fund us we do my dream wedding. We will be very grateful. God bless you all.

This is shocking, how can people be so greedy? A lot of children are dying of hunger and startvation, people are dying from chronic illnesses and someone is opening a 'go fund me page' for a wedding? shocked

I used to have a lot of respect for that guy ooh. This is really crazy!

I knew Nairaland men were dysfunctional, thank God I didn't end up with any of them. tongue embarassed ( . . . . runs away)

11 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 8:21am On May 03, 2018
oyb:

I remember that story because he has told it on Nairaland before. Some dude who was trying to steal something in his car. He slammed the door on the guys leg. He actually denied doing this in court before a judge.

Wow, this is crazy.

The guy should be locked up permanently. He's a confirmed psychopath.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 8:30am On May 03, 2018
oyb:

This is disturbing shocked sad
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 8:32am On May 03, 2018
UjuJoan2:

This is shocking, how can people be so greedy? A lot of children are dying of hunger and startvation, people are dying from chronic illnesses and someone is opening a 'go fund me page' for a wedding? shocked

I knew Nairaland men were dysfunctional, thank God I didn't end up with any of them. tongue embarassed ( . . . . runs away)
You want them to hang, draw and quarter you, shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 8:37am On May 03, 2018
Ishilove:

You want them to hang, draw and quarter you, shey? cheesy

They won't find me nah . . . I don run commot!
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 8:37am On May 03, 2018
I don't know if anyone is thinking what I'm thinking that this thread could result in something positive for Esther afterall.

I mean we have here accounts from different people buttressing naijagypsey's allegations of his psychotic, abusive and manipulative nature. These are evidence that corroborates the abuse she suffered, from him withholding her passport, bringing her over as a spouse but not legalising her stay, all ploys to keep her dependent on him so she has no choice but to put up with her abuse. That is evidence of trafficking, another crime.

She should contact www.refuge.co.uk and get the ball rolling.

Can I ask that the people who have shared their accounts from their personal interactions with him please give testimony if required so that this poor lady can get the help she needs.

If only she could see this thread so she can draw strength from the knowledge that we are here rooting for her and want to see justice done for her and the kids.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 8:42am On May 03, 2018
now see what i have been saying.. see it... finally!!!!

this is what i was telling all of you that spent time insulting me. i told you he was a bastard!! i told you

Anabell2:

10 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 8:49am On May 03, 2018
naijagypsy:

now see what i have been saying.. see it... finally!!!!

this is what i was telling all of you that spent time insulting me. i told you he was a bastard!! i told you

The link to that go-fund page doesn’t prove anything. That page was created a month ago by someone claiming to be his fiancée. Anyone can create a page and claim to be anything they chose.

This looks like some cheap ploy to smear his name.

That aside, how does any of this help his family and kids??

11 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 8:50am On May 03, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Sharap dia!!! No be billionaire you dey look for that time? angry angry grin

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 8:52am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

The link to that go-fund page doesn’t prove anything. That page was created a month ago by someone claiming to be his fiancée. Anyone can create a page and claim to be anything they chose.

This looks like some cheap ploy to smear his name.

That aside, how does any of this help his family and kids??
Yes it doesn't prove it that he is in anyway behind the go-fund me campaign but what about the picture with him on his knees proposing to a woman that is definitely not the mother of his kids? undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 8:52am On May 03, 2018
shaybebaby:
I don't know if anyone is thinking what I'm thinking that this thread could result in something positive for Esther afterall.

I mean we have here accounts from different people buttressing naijagypsey's allegations of his psychotic, abusive and manipulative nature. These are evidence that corroborates the abuse she suffered with gum, from him withholding her passport, bringing her over as a spouse but not legalising her stay, all ploys to keep her dependent on him so she has no choice but to put up with her abuse. That is evidence of trafficking, another crime.

She should contact www.refuge.co.uk and get the ball rolling.

Can I ask that the people who have shared their accounts from their personal interactions with him please give testimony if required so that this poor lady can get the help she needs.

If only she could see this thread so she can draw strength from the knowledge that we are here rooting for her and want to see justice done for her and the kids.

I completely agree . . . Something good should come out of this thread afterall. Nobody deserves to be treated the way Esther was!

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 8:56am On May 03, 2018
oyb:

Sharap dia!!! No be billionaire you dey look for that time? angry angry grin

Before nko? Would you have preferred I settled for a broke dude like Sienna who can't even keep a job? embarassed tongue

That guy fall my hand no be small . . . embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 8:57am On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:

So Siena hasn’t changed. I’m not surprised. Even while he was “with” me, I noticed how harshly he spoke to his kids whenever he was on the phone with me and he needed something.

When I opened a thread about our affair, people said I was bitter. He had the thread closed down.

Esther and I spoke at length about how he mistreated her. And She warned me that I would suffer if I end up with him. Do you know this guy had her detained on her 40th birthday. I kept asking, aren’t you gonna tell them to release her? What are your kids saying?

I can see he’s engaged. Again. Wedding in Greece? So familiar. He discussed that with me. In fact he wanted us to have a wedding at a beach in Greece. I dodged a bullet!

Because of me, he went to get a Nigerian passport. But when I read about all his scandals on nairaland and I confronted him, his stories were never consistent.

Siena Onoriode Gbudje. What a joke!

Since when does a Naija wife and her husband’s mistress / side chick become so pally to the point that the embittered wife actually dishes out advice to the woman she considers key player to her marriage breakup?

And you opened up a new moniker to make these claims?

Strange.

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I completely agree . . . Something good should come out of this thread afterall. Nobody deserves to be treated the way Esther was!
It's sickening truly. Marriages end everyday but this is cruelty.

Atleast do right by the kids by leaving her in a position to raise them by herself. Not absconding and crippling her whilst leaving her with additional responsibilities.

Three young babies, single parent with no access to government support that will atleast enable her start to plans for self sufficiency in place in the longer term? Meanwhile he is collecting that entitlement for the kids AND using it to fund his jaunts with other women, haba!

That is literally robbing your own children. Jeez!
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Keepingitreal: 9:00am On May 03, 2018
naijagypsy:

https://uk.gofundme.com/please-house-myself-amp-kids

and he had left her for over a month then. the link was reported..then the campaign ended

I reported him to gofundme with substantial evidence. Hence, he was stopped from falsifying innocent people

7 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 9:01am On May 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Yes it doesn't prove it that he is in anyway behind the go-fund me campaign but what about the picture with him on his knees proposing to a woman that is definitely not the mother of his kids? undecided

Is that really his picture? And not some clever photoshop trick?

And even IF that’s his picture, it still doesn’t prove he opened that go fund page. For all we know, he may not even be aware it exists.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by naijagypsy: 9:03am On May 03, 2018
I have been vindicated! When I was talking some of you went on like I was trying assassinate his character. That man is a liar! Keep supporting him. I am glad I posted this! I am so happy and thank you to whoever found this! Thank you. I am taking him to Nigerian blogs next. This is something for the blogs... This man has no regard for his children and I feel sorry for this new woman. He is stealing from the government to find this life and yet his wife is struggling.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by psylliumhusk1: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Having dated a physical and emotional abuser. I believe women should actually go and read up on these subjects, emotional abuse and narcissism ,..cos I see women find it hard to believe that these seemingly charming men can go this far in depravity....

These men exist, sick in the mind and they are on the increase.

Mothers teach your daughters ooo

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Keepingitreal: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
oluwaseunla:
Naijagypsy, why are you interested in bringing this all out now, since you knew all this while? You've posted this everywhere between yesterday and today. Vendetta?

Not excusing bad behavior, but I prefer to exercise caution in castigating someone who is not here to defend himself.

And I feel really uncomfortable having someone's personal life goings on the pages of the internet.

What is the meaning of castigating in this episode? Please, double check your thoughts and the right words before posting. Daaaluu �‍♀️

My personal thoughts though.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 9:09am On May 03, 2018
The contents of this thread should be deleted and the thread closed down as it breaks rules 8 and 10.

RoyalRoy, pls do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 9:11am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Is that really his picture? And not some clever photoshop trick?

And even IF that’s his picture, it still doesn’t prove he opened that go fund page. For all we know, he may not even be aware it exists.
Looks like the niccur to me. Besides, there are older monickers on here (to address your point about the Mercedes lady) who have chipped in their two cents e.g the person who dropped the link to the gofund me page.

Also a quick search on the Internet does show clues that agree with assertations on here. Eg it was claimed he is barred from being a company director, and yup a search revealed that he founded a Ltd company which is now defunct. I am sure I can dig out evidence of this easily with a quick search on company's house.

Fact is, it is easier to fabricate lies in naij than here. If he has ever been to court for any proceedings against him, it will be available on the Internet.

His marriage has indeed broken down, his ex missus lists herself on IG as a single mum of three. So far, nothing has been tendered which does not fit the narrative.

13 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by chukel(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2018
Cosplay:
Gazzuzz
guy u r ubiquitous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.