Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59080 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 9:15am On May 03, 2018
oyb:

Sharap dia!!! No be billionaire you dey look for that time? angry angry grin
I was going to say the same o... Ujujoan that almost got swindled some years back grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by LeJeun3: 9:23am On May 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Yes it doesn't prove it that he is in anyway behind the go-fund me campaign but what about the picture with him on his knees proposing to a woman that is definitely not the mother of his kids? undecided

Image is clearly photoshopped na

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by EfemenaXY: 9:25am On May 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

Looks like the niccur to me. Besides, there are older monickers on here (to address your point about the Mercedes lady) who have chipped in their two cents e.g the person who dropped the link to the gofund me page.

Also a quick search on the Internet does show clues that agree with assertations on here. Eg it was claimed he is barred from being a company director, and yup a search revealed that he founded a Ltd company which is now defunct. I am sure I can dig out evidence of this easily with a quick search on company's house.

Fact is, it is easier to fabricate lies in naij than here. If he has ever been to court for any proceedings against him, it will be available on the Internet.

His marriage has indeed broken down, his ex missus lists herself on IG as a single mum of three. So far, nothing has been tendered which does not fit the narrative.

I agree information on registered Ltd companies can be found on the net - in compliance with the Companies Act.

Any company can be declared insolvent. Happens all the time but that doesn’t prove he’s / was a scammer, nor does it prove anything about his character as a person.

Companies declaring bankruptcy/insolvent indicates they had serious financial issues and were unable to finance their debts.

No if this was really the case, it shows that his family was under immense financial strain and that alone is enough to rock the foundation of any marriage.

I do not for one second believe the stories and claims on here. Sienna is no teenager wet behind the ears. He came across as a decent man trying to do well for his young family. People do not change overnight from near perfect to absolute monsters.

No one ever truly knows what happens in a marriage apart from the husband and wife. There is a lot more going on than what is shown on the surface and I think people should be wise when playing the role of judge and jury without having the facts.

Sienna isn’t here to defend himself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 9:27am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

You are here to defend him darling

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

I agree information on registered Ltd companies can be found on the net - in compliance with the Companies Act.

Any company can be declared insolvent. Happens all the time but that doesn’t prove he’s / was a scammer, nor does it prove anything about his character as a person.

Companies declaring bankruptcy/insolvent indicates they had serious financial issues and were unable to finance their debts.

No if this was really the case, it shows that his family was under immense financial strain and that alone is enough to rock the foundation of any marriage.

I do not for one second believe the stories and claims on here. Sienna is no teenager wet behind the ears. He came across as a decent man trying to do well for his young family. People do not change overnight from near perfect to absolute monsters.

No one ever truly knows what happens in a marriage apart from the husband and wife. There is a lot more going on than what is shown on the surface and I think people should be wise when playing the role of judge and jury without having the facts.

He confirmed the financial issues/disqualification here himself.

If I remember correctly, he was disqualified for 10years. 10 years has since passed, so he is free to register another UK company.

One of the ladies he was deceiving at the time was based in the US. he tried convincing her to relocate to the UK and setup a limited company on his behalf. the lady in question exposed him big time on this same nairaland.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:
I can’t count the number of times Siena lost his job in the space of 6 months or so.

He gave people an extremely false impression about himself.

[b]When he told me he wanted to come to Nigeria and annul his marriage to Esther without her knowing, [/b]that’s when I contacted her.

People can call me what they want. Quite frankly, I don’t care. But I say it as I see it.

Go to naija to annul which wedding? Wedding that was conducted in a UK church? undecided you should thank your stars you didn't fall for his lies.

he married Esther here in UK and did not step a foot in Nigeria for anything - courtship, engagement, proposal, traditional wedding - absolutely nothing. Esther was already pregnant at the time they had their church wedding.

I can see where he is coming from regarding his claim that he is not 'legally' married to Esther. their wedding was done at a 'new generation church' and not at a Church of England that is 'officially' recognised. they didn't go to the council for any civil ceremony (registry wedding) because at the time strict rules were already in place regarding British citizen marrying non-EU nationals because of the high rate of fake/scam weddings just to obtain spousal visas.

it is obvious he just 'used' Esther for procreation purposes. this is the time for her to fight back. emotional abuse exists in marriage and it is just as bad as domestic violence. he played on her vulnerability and will i say her desperation to escape 'poverty' in naija. she needs to be open up to the authorities with the truth regarding his treatment towards her so that she can sort out her legal status asap.

18 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Yameater(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2018
naijagypsy:

To be honest she really has gone through alot.

she did marry him and he went as far as trying to say the marriage was not valid

he is lying and its sad, the reason for posting this was based on him saying she left. she doesnt have her stay so where would she go and how would she just go.

i have email evidence that she tried contacting him and evidence showing he blocked her number.

he is legal. he is british.. he held her passport... he is an abuser.. i feel sad for her because she has been through alot.

its really bad .. its really bad

How are we sure you aren't the wife of this said guy?

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:59am On May 03, 2018
This is a man who happily told me he had Esther agree to tie her tubes after their son was born, then he’d also get a vasectomy.

After the delivery of their last born, she had her tubes tied. When she later asked about the vasectomy, he said he had changed his mind.

EfemenaXY or whatever, get your facts straight. We weren’t pals, Esther and I. Even the man you’re defending can confirm that

Wish I had all those chats. Deleted them years ago cos all that was past.

It’s just pathetic that Siena is this kind of deadbeat low life. I’m glad I didn’t fall for his sh*t back then.

I even spoke with Rukky too... according to Esther, that one also has history with Siena.

Wonders shall never cease!

14 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 10:06am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Is that really his picture? And not some clever photoshop trick?

And even IF that’s his picture, it still doesn’t prove he opened that go fund page. For all we know, he may not even be aware it exists.

Why are you being so narrow minded and shallow? Gosh!

You’re asking if that’s him? Really? Smh. Won’t waste words on you.

Why not call him here to defend himself!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 10:13am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

What I find alarming at your tone is your concern for the man and none at the possibility that if it indeed true, there are three little children out there who are suffering.

Where is your concern for them, to atleast make sure they are okay?

Are you part of the "cover his unclothedness crew"?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by shaybebaby(f): 10:14am On May 03, 2018
Ralphlauren:

He confirmed the financial issues/disqualification here himself.

If I remember correctly, he was disqualified for 10years. 10 years has since passed, so he is free to register another UK company.

One of the ladies he was deceiving at the time was based in the US. he tried convincing her to relocate to the UK and setup a limited company on his behalf. the lady in question exposed him big time on this same nairaland.
If you have links to the thread, please post it here as it will serve as further evidence.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Osama10(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

We have 3 sides to this story.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

If you have links to the thread, please post it here as it will serve as further evidence.

I’m too busy to start digging up old threads on nairaland.

However, here’s one for your reading pleasure

https://www.nairaland.com/289834/fight-finish-sienna-v-coolface89/6

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Chubhie: 11:04am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:
The contents of this thread should be deleted and the thread closed down as it breaks rules 8 and 10.

RoyalRoy, pls do the needful.
Bia,respect yourself! I'm opposed to all forms of injustices. Justice for Mrs Siena and kids.

I'm watching all the mods.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sisisioge: 11:09am On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:

So Siena hasn’t changed. I’m not surprised. Even while he was “with” me, I noticed how harshly he spoke to his kids whenever he was on the phone with me and he needed something.

When I opened a thread about our affair, people said I was bitter. He had the thread closed down.

Esther and I spoke at length about how he mistreated her. And She warned me that I would suffer if I end up with him. Do you know this guy had her detained on her 40th birthday. I kept asking, aren’t you gonna tell them to release her? What are your kids saying?

I can see he’s engaged. Again. Wedding in Greece? So familiar. He discussed that with me. In fact he wanted us to have a wedding at a beach in Greece. I dodged a bullet!

Because of me, he went to get a Nigerian passport. But when I read about all his scandals on nairaland and I confronted him, his stories were never consistent.

Siena Onoriode Gbudje. What a joke!

Oh blawdy geck! Are you for real? This is the real LadyMercedes? 5 some and counting...
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sisisioge: 11:10am On May 03, 2018
oyb:

I remember that story because he has told it on Nairaland before. Some dude who was trying to steal something in his car. He slammed the door on the guys leg. He actually denied doing this in court before a judge.

Omg! You surely can't be lying too shocked
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Chubhie: 11:10am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Since when does a Naija wife and her husband’s mistress / side chick become so pally to the point that the embittered wife actually dishes out advice to the woman she considers key player to her marriage breakup?

And you opened up a new moniker to make these claims?

Strange.
What's the catch? what's your interest? to see truth subverted?

9 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2018
sisisioge:

Oh blawdy geck! Are you for real? This is the real LadyMercedes? 5 some and counting...

Yep. It’s me!

And Gazzuzz, can you please unfollow me. I have no patience for your bullshit any longer!

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Chubhie: 11:17am On May 03, 2018
EfemenaXY:

You knew he was near perfect cos you were? the wife? you better call him to come and defend his honor that's if he still has some left.

5 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2018
People wasting their precious time on a man's marital palava should have their heads checked.

Every story has three sides - Sienna's side , Her side and what really transpired.

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Chubhie: 11:23am On May 03, 2018
IAmMercedes:
This is a man who happily told me he had Esther agree to tie her tubes after their son was born, then he’d also get a vasectomy.

After the delivery of their last born, she had her tubes tied. When she later asked about the vasectomy, he said he had changed his mind.

EfemenaXY or whatever, get your facts straight. We weren’t pals, Esther and I. Even the man you’re defending can confirm that

Wish I had all those chats. Deleted them years ago cos all that was past.

It’s just pathetic that Siena is this kind of deadbeat low life. I’m glad I didn’t fall for his sh*t back then.

I even spoke with Rukky too... according to Esther, that one also has history with Siena.

Wonders shall never cease!
I respect the courage to speak your truth. Rukky should also be encouraged to come and share her truths here.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 11:24am On May 03, 2018
Truckpusher:
People wasting their precious time on a man's marital palava should have their heads checked.

But you took your time to read from the beginning to where it is?

39 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by sisisioge: 11:25am On May 03, 2018
shaybebaby:

What I find alarming at your tone is your concern for the man and none at the possibility that if it indeed true, there are three little children out there who are suffering.

Where is your concern for them, to atleast make sure they are okay?

Are you part of the "cover his unclothedness crew"?

Don't even try throwing shades that way babe. The story is enough to make anyone skeptical especially when the object of discussion is not available to defend himself. Trust me, if any of your exes come here to open cans of worms on you and you aren't here to speak for yourself, everyone on here will stand up for based on our different perceptions of your character.

Meanwhile, all these new new monikers still haven't completely convinced me. The corroboration of the old known are the ones doing the trick.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2018
Dyt:

But you took your time to read from the beginning to where it is?

Do I know you ? sad undecided tongue :

Aproko dey sweet nau cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 11:27am On May 03, 2018
Truckpusher:
Do I know you ? sad undecided tongue :

Where we wan take know?
Amai yor mayte?

6 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2018
sisisioge:

Don't even try throwing shades that way babe. The story is enough to make anyone skeptical especially when the object of discussion is not available to defend himself. Trust me, if any of your exes come here to open cans of worms on you and you aren't here to speak for yourself, everyone on here will stand up for based on our different perceptions of your character.

Meanwhile, all these new new monikers still haven't completely convinced me. The corroboration of the old known are the ones doing the trick.
Exactly!!

Whenever a relationship goes sour people tend to paint the other party black while exonerating themselves of any wrongdoing.

For any relationship to breakdown, both parties contributed immensely towards it either by their actions or inactions .
Anyone making any finite statement about the man involved seriously need to see a psychiatric Dokinta. Except you've been fuccked and dumped for a better puccy. tongue

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Chubhie: 11:34am On May 03, 2018
Truckpusher:

Every story has three sides - Sienna's side , Her side and what really transpired.
Maybe we actually can afford to spend the precious time seeking for justice?

Now, with an unchecked head, scram and make your precious time count.

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2018
Dyt:

Where we wan take know?
Amai yor mayte?
Gerara here

Ewu mothercat grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 11:34am On May 03, 2018
Still in doubt? undecided

Hilda Baingana has deleted her Go Fund me Profile and post

which means Siena is aware of this thread smiley

https://www.gofundme.com/profile/hilda-baingana-pqsk6

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2018
Chubhie:

Maybe we actually can afford to spend the precious time seeking for justice?

Now, with an unchecked head, scram and make your precious time count.
Justice on your touch screen phone??

You really need an e-slap from me.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 11:35am On May 03, 2018
Truckpusher:
Gerara here

Ewu mothercat grin

My middle finger kisses you
tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36)

I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.