Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War (4300 Views)

Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by enemybulldozer(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

well,hitler called people subhumans too...sooo,you are nothing new....

look,we are more worried that people take una too serious and take it out on una....
Tell your tribe to get ready because the same treatment is coming your way and we can't wait to cheer the killers the same way your tribe did when the demons came to our lands.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by eagleeye2: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ojiofor:

Yes there will be a corresponding counter reaction by our youths while the Fulani dominated military will take over our towns and cities and kill more of our youths in cold blood.
Haven't Python dance2 in Abia and Rivers state taught you guys something?We don't have the ability to wage and sustain war against the state even for one day.This is not 1966 when we had Ojukwu as our military governor and leader over the whole Eastern region with all the military and security extablishment firmly under his control.
If this killings go on in Igbo land at this rate, even our political class will secretly arm the youths. Even the few days of the python dance experienced a backlash from the youths. And the military boys were equally uneasy as it went on.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by eagleeye2: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

why the hell would any sane nigerian want to read that cow dung....??
fĂșck off my mention

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Tell your tribe to get ready because the same treatment is coming your way and we can't wait to cheer the killers the same way your tribe did when the demons came to our lands.

abegi,nobody cheered....

we were just baffled...
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by enemybulldozer(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

who are you warning in benue....?....igbos in benue....?
Who are the Fulani herdsmen killing in benue??
Is it the Igbos??
Where is your brain??

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
eagleeye2:

fĂșck off my mention

then leave the thread....

their is no rules about who to mention or not........
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Who are the Fulani herdsmen killing in benue??
Is it the Igbos??
Where is your brain??

we know many igbos are in benue.........

igbotic stuff....
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by eagleeye2: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

then leave the thread....
their is no rules about who to mention or not........
Akpamu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by enemybulldozer(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

abegi,nobody cheered....

we were just baffled...
I can't wait to be baffled when it's your turn grin grin
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by enemybulldozer(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

we know many igbos are in benue.........

igbotic stuff....
Who are the herdsmen killing??
Where is your brain??
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I can't wait to be baffled when it's your turn grin grin

me,am not worried....

why dont you stay in your eastern paradies....

i know how you could get biafra....but why should i help una....??...

una will eat each other up and spread chaos all over west africa....
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Who are the herdsmen killing??
Where is your brain??

and who are the herdsmen according to you....??
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
uhhhh,now am bored again....
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by enemybulldozer(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

me,am not worried....

why dont you stay in your eastern paradies....

i know how you could get biafra....but why should i help una....??...

una will eat each other up and spread chaos all over west africa....
Kikikikohikohi.. subhuman without brain thinks he knows how we can get Biafra?? grin grin You know how we can get Biafra but you can't even see how buhari is running your shithole country.
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Kikikikohikohi.. subhuman without brain thinks he knows how we can get Biafra?? grin grin You know how we can get Biafra but you can't even see how buhari is running your shithole country.

i even know how you could get it in a peaceful way......i am the darkside......

but the consequence.....nope,forget it....
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by enemybulldozer(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

and who are the herdsmen according to you....??
Ask your god buhari I think he's in a better position to answer that your useless question.
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by eagleeye2: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
His tactics is to derail the thread. Stop responding to him.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by enemybulldozer(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

i even know how you could get it in a peaceful way......i am the darkside......

but the consequence.....nope,forget it....
Do this!

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
kiiikikikiki...it amuse me to see how desperate una are.....

soooo,entertain us....

Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
eagleeye2:

His tactics is to derail the thread. Stop responding to him.

tactics....??.....am just catching some fun....if i get bored with una,i will go piss off kenyans....i still have my fun...with or without una....
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by justtoodark: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
buuuuuuuu.....boring....
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by kense88: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
zik4ever:
Bro, I don't think the Benue people mentioned in the write up, actually spoke for each and every child of Benue State when they condemned IPOB. Neither do I think every Benue person including those killed in these attacks, fought for or supported killing of Igbos during the civil war. Many people including some Nairaland commentators were not even born during the war. As of today, we have Igbos who have married people from Benue and other States and vice versa. While I agree with you that we can't just wish away the past, it is good that more people and groups are realizing that we are collective victims of people carrying out war crimes, genocide and ethnic cleansing. Beyond internet rhetoric, the new-found understanding should foster collective angst, oneness amongst the oppressed groups, mobilization to register and/or collect our PVCs and do the needful at the polls. It is unfortunate that many people including some online commentators do not have PVC and some who have, have no intention of voting! Do we pay the price to queue up under the sun and the rain, trek or walk miles to vote? Instead, we are divided and divisive. God help Nigeria for vain is the help of man (especially one called a politician)!!
You are a wise man. Let us all declare war against buhari and fulani. Even America had to form alliance with the then communist soviet union, lead by joseph stalin, a man i consider a bigger evil than Adolph hitler, just to halt Nazi Germany domination of Europe. This marriage is an absolute necessity. United, we are victorious. Say to black Hitler, say no Mohammadu Buhari
Re: Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War by dudebuck: 4:51am On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:
dudebuck,come here...now am in the mood again....

that cow dung realy made sense to you....?
It made a whole lot of sense to wise poeople

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman / Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen / Prof. Charles Soludo Spotted In Anambra Market Buying Foodstuffs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.