Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? (6564 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
greiboy:
So you can be truthful like this cheesy
What have I done now embarassed
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
true talk my wifey

I beg no judge me with this sin I did after all your advice, I still da crush on you nne
Don't allow any negative energy deprive you from your success cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What have I done now embarassed
Saying the truth without any gender bias whatsoever is very commendable coming from you, I must confess cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
we go still pay am small small

Thegeneralqueen is your pride price costly
Yes nah due to my class lipsrsealed wink
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't allow any negative energy deprive you from your success cool
thanks dear

Truly you be wifey material

This one will not pass me by
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes nah due to my class lipsrsealed wink
at least it will not pass #1,500,000
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
greiboy:
Saying the truth without any gender bias whatsoever is very commendable coming from you, I must confess cheesy
One thing I want you guys to understand is that every lady loves gift but some are mute about it while others voice it out....... but the mute ones expect you to surprise them once in a while.........You say something like this your hair done dey oldooo take this money add to your own to make your hair.... cool......But any guy that gives a lady money after sex is just being disrespectful....... while the lady that received it just sold her body to him....... making her a prostitute...... cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
thanks dear

Truly you be wifey material

This one will not pass me by
at least it will not pass #1,500,000
Don't mind me cheesy after the bride price is being paid I don't mind travelling to a near by state and have a quite wedding maybe 15-20 people I'm not a fan of big wedding..... I'm afraid of crowd cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't mind me cheesy after the bride price is being paid I don't mind travelling to a near by state and have a quite wedding maybe 15-20 people I'm not a fan of big wedding..... I'm afraid of crowd cheesy
Even me but oga lefulefu must be include ooh

Then continue praying for me make God answer my hustling fully
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Last thing I never dreamt of is spending my money on a Nigerian girl.. ..if I can work hard, have sleepless nights to make cash what prevent her from making her own cash?
stop dating broke babes you guys won't hear..

I'm out..
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Even me

Then continue praying for me make God answer my hustling fully
That was why I was telling you that day to be conscious of your actions towards there because it's not Nigeria where you do anyhow cheesy avoid night parties..... or maybe if you can't just don't stay late..... you know those guys hate Nigerians and you need to be careful cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lefu that's how I'll plan my wedding with the lucky guy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That was why I was telling you that day to be conscious of your actions towards there because it's not Nigeria where you do anyhow cheesy avoid night parties..... or maybe if you can't just don't stay late..... you know those guys hate Nigerians and you need to be careful cheesy
serious one nne

They hate Nigerians especially Igbos like tomorrow no da

I don't keep late night nor do night parties

Mom advice still the sound inside me
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lefu that's how I'll plan my wedding with the lucky guy cheesy
hmm i hear u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

serious one nne

They hate Nigerians especially Igbos like tomorrow no da

I don't keep late night nor do night parties

Mom advice still the sound inside me
Thought as much......just keep making sales and make proud wink
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Thought as much......just keep making sales and make proud wink
definitely I will by Gods grace my bae lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

hmm i hear u cheesy
Ehmmm your friend is working towards your footsteps...... he came to Lagos and left with out letting me know about it shocked
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehmmm your friend is working towards your footsteps...... he came to Lagos and left with out letting me know about it shocked
not martin biko? shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
definitely I will by Gods grace my bae lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Better do onye bu bae...? mpia gi eh cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

not martin biko? shocked
You just called his name even when I don't want you to smiley he thought I wouldn't know cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just called his name even when I don't want you to smiley he thought I wouldn't know cheesy
hmm cheif investigator grin
how u take know e reach lag if e no tell u grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

hmm cheif investigator grin
how u take know e reach lag if e no tell u grin
I do small gbegborun with one of my friend nah so I take know cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Oma307:
I will be calling earthbound to come and answer this question, that's even if he has an answer to this question

Luckily for me I hardly spend except it's our first meeting. After the first kpanshing, na she go dey find me, thus, not making me liable to be the one doing the spending
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by princfred(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Juz consider it was ur tithe offering sha..
Lol. Wtf..��
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by princfred(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Who's this maga keep following me like a pest?

If u have nothing to do than keep following me upandan...Abegi, juz jerk off & stay away from me...

This is my first & last quote to u... Attention seeking lazyyoot!

Ah ah person no fit follow person in peace again. And you are asking him to jerk off. Do you know following you like a he get following she goat is what helps him jerk off easily?� Abeg just get him to pay his fellowship fee. That will better for everyone. Lazy someone cant follow you its not easy. Try following someone to jerk off and see how uneasy it is ?
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Jethrolite(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
undecided undecided cry

You will have a girlfriend but still be giving her money after sex or when she visit you, I beg which type of girlfriend is that?

I spend nothing less than #5000 after sex with so called Togolese girlfriend I have #3000 after visit, If this is how relationship is I better stay on my own.

Guys I beg how much you spend on your girlfriends after sex or when she visit you?
Zero naira, you're calling prostitutes your girlfriend. If those are the only girls you have, you don't have a girlfriend. Augment transport cost only if there is a need.
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I do small gbegborun with one of my friend nah so I take know cheesy
ehn dat ur fwend wey tell u na olofofo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Jethrolite:
Zero naira, you're calling prostitutes your girlfriend. If those are the only girls you haveb, you don't have a girlfriend. Augment transport cost only if there is a need.
true talk man

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2018
lefulefu:

ehn dat ur fwend wey tell u na olofofo cheesy
Abeg nor mind me what's life without olofofo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / Office Romance Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.