Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? (6557 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
truly no be girlfriend material that's why I WAN focus on my queen ( Thegeneralqueen )
cheesycheesycheesy so u get eye on her?
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't ever give a lady money after sex......you can be generous but when the did has been done..... any lady that receives money immediately after sex is a prostitute cool
true talk my wifey

I beg no judge me with this sin I did after all your advice, I still da crush on you nne
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesycheesycheesy so u get eye on her?
I get eyes on her since day one
She knows it well well I da crush on her

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm not a lady but I'm getting pissed off on and on with this ridiculous never ending questions you guys kept/keep asking often and often.
Like da fück if you can't keep, nor maintain a girlfriend.... get yourself a whóre else Jack off when your dîck needs a *@#*...

fûck it guys, if she's not the one demanding money why the fùck bring it here? like seriously you don't expect your girlfriend to be the one footing her transportation bill to and fro when visiting you... common sense should let you know what is expected of you to do.

If y'all can't keep a girlfriend... pull y'all dîcks out y'all pants, get a hard on, break it and fûck yourselves.
The only thing I can tell you is, "I LOVE YOU" kiss
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
in my post

Something must be wrong with you
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jewelnutch:
I don't spend she's not a hooker, if it's in that case she ought to pay me for making her relieved too.
You're not in a relationship, you are just fuckmates.
Most of them prefer to pay a hooked that keep a relationship. Most guys here can't keep a healthy relationship cos they feel sleeping with hookers is cheaper and less stressful.
No one who has a babe and says he's in a relationship with her will come and be discussing how much he spends on her. That's childish

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
in my post

Something must be wrong with you
Something is wrong with me, and that thing is your post.
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Something is wrong with me, and that thing is your post.
I don't have your time this evening

I beg pass one side make I see road
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
You pay her for the sex or you give her transport fare back home? Or she is the who asks for payment after sex. Is it that each time she comes you guys have sex or even when you don't have sex you still spend such amount? Cos she might just be your regular sex customer and you are thinking she's your babe cos you guys have sex each time she comes.
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You pay her for the sex or you give her transport fare back home? Or she is the who asks for payment after sex. Is it that each time she comes you guys have sex or even when you don't have sex you still spend such amount? Cos she might just be your regular sex customer and you are thinking she's your babe cos you guys have sex each time she comes.
who gave you internet connection that you don't value so much MISSCONGENIALITY

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
who gave you internet connection that you don't value so much MISSCONGENIALITY

I borrowed it.
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I borrowed it.
no wonder

I don't mind if you mail me
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
no wonder

I don't mind if you mail me
Stay in your own lane. I want to pass now so that you can see very well.
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Stay in your own lane. I want to pass now so that you can see very well.
see your life

You don't know the reason I asked you to mail me, here you are talking another thing
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
see your life

You don't know the reason I asked you to mail me, here you are talking another thing
but you were the person who told me to pass so that you could see very well. Don't you want to see again?
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I get eyes on her since day one
She knows it well well I da crush on her
badt guy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
but you were the person who told me to pass so that you could see very well. Don't you want to see again?
yes I was and now I am the one still telling you to mail me
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
yes I was and now I am the one still telling you to mail me

I hear you sir
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

badt guy cheesy
abi

The only bae that has showed me her pic voluntarily
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I hear you sir
make sure you do so
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by adegeye38(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm not a lady but I'm getting pissed off on and on with this ridiculous never ending questions you guys kept/keep asking often and often.
Like da fück if you can't keep, nor maintain a girlfriend.... get yourself a whóre else Jack off when your dîck needs a *@#*...

fûck it guys, if she's not the one demanding money why the fùck bring it here? like seriously you don't expect your girlfriend to be the one footing her transportation bill to and fro when visiting you... common sense should let you know what is expected of you to do.

If y'all can't keep a girlfriend... pull y'all dîcks out y'all pants, get a hard on, break it and fûck yourselves.
and you think you just made sense?, no matter hw rich you are, any girl dat asks u for transport fare to and fro, is nothing dan a broke as girl, with no sense and u should stay away from girls like that, cos she is coming to hang out wit me??, y would i pay her for coming to see someone u claim u love?

sex is enjoyed by both parties and its meant for d sanctity of marriage, any gal i pay after sex is nothing but a hooker, and its wat girls take to control guys, cos wen it comes to sex, we lose our heads
and cos most of the gals have nothing to offer dan sex

dats y if u take sex from most relationship, there is nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
make sure you do so
yes sir

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yes sir
I sight you

Good night and make sure you sleep very well
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I sight you

Good night and make sure you sleep very well
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
abi

The only bae that has showed me her pic voluntarily
yea na fine girl cheesy
but her bride price go expensive small sha cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't ever give a lady money after sex......you can be generous but when the did has been done..... any lady that receives money immediately after sex is a prostitute cool
So you can be truthful like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Offpoint: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
adegeye38:
and you think you just made sense?, no matter hw rich you are, any girl dat asks u for transport fare to and fro, is nothing dan a broke as girl, with no sense and u should stay away from girls like that, cos she is coming to hang out wit me??, y would i pay her for coming to see someone u claim u love?

sex is enjoyed by both parties and its meant for d sanctity of marriage, any gal i pay after sex is nothing but a hooker, and its wat girls take to control guys, cos wen it comes to sex, we lose our heads
and cos most of the gals have nothing to offer dan sex

dats y if u take sex from most relationship, there is nothing
Let's be sincere with ourselves bro... there ain't no girlfriend out there that will demand for money after sex, most of y'all guys give it out voluntary and still go around announcing to the whole universe how they are whöres.
Don't give if you don't wanna give... than give and go around announcing it, it sucks
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Offpoint: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
bless you sister
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Offpoint:

bless you sister
Thank you my brother
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

yea na fine girl cheesy
but her bride price go expensive small sha cheesy
we go still pay am small small

Thegeneralqueen is your pride price costly

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Offpoint:

Let's be sincere with ourselves bro... there ain't no girlfriend out there that will demand for money after sex, most of y'all guys give it out voluntary and still go around announcing to the whole universe how they are whöres.
Don't give if you don't wanna give... than give and go around announcing it, it sucks
you don't know what you are saying Offpoint

If you are siding olosho my brother you are finish in life
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Offpoint: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
you don't know what you are saying Offpoint

If you are siding olosho my brother you are finish in life
There's a difference between a who're and a girlfriend... get my point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) / Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.