Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (156253 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
e pain u well. I know edo are dumb but there is different between myth and true story. Oduduwa descending from the sky is a myth if u doubt me find where the story is said where it’s not included it’s a myth. Second ur brother gegyboy is right and honest edo yoruba has been hammering ur thick skull all what u consider as truth like the @500 year rule” and unbiased reader like ur brother Greg can see it’s only truth to u. The eastern yoruba particularly the ekiti lead by ogedengbe wire edo no be small. Greg comment should serve as a reminder u are only winning in ur own mind not what this thread portrays. Ps since the beginning of this thread when people were arguing with fact u have been throwing personal attack at yoruba “slave, weaklings” were so many of the words use by ur king we only replied u

Hahaha.....dumb ass boy...can u tell me how many stories oduduwa has lemme memtion some

The most recent one now is
1) Oke ora

2)sky diving oduduwa

3) saudi oduduwa

4)sudan oduduwa

Just one man if edo story was not heaven know the world would have concluded the man is a myth and yorubas are lost....

Ogendegbe what are u hishit of dog shit ogedengbe never got an inch to benin ...benin was too fortified with walls and moat with guns ...ogendegbe coming close to benin was death on his full state not only him is family abi he get jazz
Wen pass oba own abi benin chief priest...lol he didnt even get to eshan he would have been killed there he only got to edo north when oba head of it summon soldiers to chase the spineless man out before they got there ogendegbe has fled ...i repeat the military might benin poured on the British if it was poured on the entire yoruba race the wont survive it not to say ogendegbe....

For the record yoruba are telling fairytale ...prove to me Oyo was an empire or obatala existed if ure bold enough
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
again who is the ur “son” who spread this worship across Yoruba land

Ask me again ...get out of this forum

U want to argue but hve no knowledge on what you are arguing on....i bet i know yoruba history more than you
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

Ask me again ...get out of this forum

U want to argue but hve no knowledge on what you are arguing on....i bet i know yoruba history more than you
who is this ur son I genuinely want to know
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

Hahaha.....dumb ass boy...can u tell me how many stories oduduwa has lemme memtion some

1) Oke ora

2)sky diving oduduwa

3) saudi oduduwa

4)sudan oduduwa

Just one man if edo story was not heaven know the world would have concluded the man is a myth and yorubas are lost....

Ogendegbe what are u hishit of dog shit ogedengbe never got an inch to benin ...benin was too fortified with walls and moat with guns ...ogendegbe coming close to benin was death on his full state not only him is family abi he get jazz
Wen pass oba own abi benin chief priest...lol he didnt even get to eshan he would have been killed there he only got to edo north when oba head of it summon soldiers to chase the spineless man out before they got there ogendegbe has fled ...i repeat the military might benin poured on the British if it was poured on the entire yoruba race the wont survive it not to say ogendegbe....

For the record yoruba are telling fairytale ...prove to me Oyo was an empire or obatala existed if ure bold enough
about the oduduwa origin read my replies to osaz I already gave him a fitting reply and the rest well trash will is not dignify of a response from me.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
lol why not say igango or orobilla another elkhadaren in the making dumbass I assume yeye osun too is also iye osu stop lying dumbass u think u are talking to toddler here Babaramota1980 olu317 come and see ooo apparently sango who reigned in oyo and was deified after same as ogun the god of war is now a Benin deity what won’t I see finish on nairaland

Why wont you finish i bet your lies has finished

Tell me how those gods ur claim is yours originated in yoruba land
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

Why wont you finish i bet your lies has finished

Tell me how those gods ur claim is yours originated in yoruba land
who is ur “son” who spread the religion answer this question first make I butcher u
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gregyboy u are wasting my time tell me this ur “son” that spread this religion.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
about the oduduwa origin read my replies to osaz I already gave him a fitting reply and the rest well trash will is not dignify of a response from me.

Answer this question how does the word oba belongs to yoruba

Why do we have many oduduwa origin history

Why do u consider oyo to be an empire.....

Why did oduduwa wear round beeds white clothes just the way d benin dressed

Why do u believe the Benin story of oduduwa is false and yorubas is rite

Why did Benin leave other territories around it and went to search for king in ife

Why is it only edo that buried thier oba heads in ife

Why did u believe yoruba gave edos dieties while we know benin ruled over yoruba towns

Obatala never existed argue against it

Pls answer this questions.... Not for me nor for the benis or the yorubas but for the truth and for the sake of other tribes who are going to read this
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gregyboy when u are done finding another lie to make up tell me 1. Who is ur “son” that spread religion in Yoruba land. 2. Who is sango or as u just call it isango and Ogun to Benin that makes it their deity but before u answer that also google what deity means and know that u have to deify someone to be a deity. Then 3rd make I butcher u for everybody to see how a shameless liar in greg claim in our very eyes that Ogun and sango or as u call it Isango is Benin deity. BabaRamota1980 Wetin Benin no go claim now first they say oduduwa na their lost prime now Ogun and sango na Benin gods wey they borrow Yoruba u now serve why we must not remain silent on any issue and leave people to their foolishness any longer but instead knock sense into their head.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

Why did Benin leave other territories around it and went to search for king in ife

Why did u believe yoruba gave edos dieties while we know benin ruled over yoruba towns

Pls answer this questions.... Not for me nor for the benis or the yorubas but for the truth and for the sake of other tribes who are going to read this

I will answer this question immediately after u tell me ur “son” that spread religion in Yoruba land and second how Ogun and sango or isango is Benin deity

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
I gotta go I will be back on this thread after u answer my question then I will answer urs Greg so u got time go online and try to find as much lie as possible but let me tell u it won’t help lol
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
I will answer this question immediately after u tell me ur “son” that spread religion in Yoruba land and second how Ogun and sango or isango is Benin deity

Hahahahahaha...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Hahahahahaha...... grin grin grin grin
o boy according to Greg Ogun and sango and orunmila or as he called them isango Orimila be Benin gods wey them give us through their “son”

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
Gregyboy when u are done finding another lie to make up tell me 1. Who is ur “son” that spread religion in Yoruba land. 2. Who is sango or as u just call it isango and Ogun to Benin that makes it their deity but before u answer that also google what deity means and know that u have to deify someone to be a deity. Then 3rd make I butcher u for everybody to see how a shameless liar in greg claim in our very eyes that Ogun and sango or as u call it Isango is Benin deity. BabaRamota1980 Wetin Benin no go claim now first they say oduduwa na their lost prime now Ogun and sango na Benin gods wey they borrow Yoruba u now serve why we must not remain silent on any issue and leave people to their foolishness any longer but instead knock sense into their head.

So if dey deify you now you will be a god....

Niggah shifit as man is concerned creation of deity is of two type ...

Mans descison and result of immortalization

Man can decide ti create a God and start worshupping it i.e man descision
The other could be as a result of immortalization
Oba ewuare which was also known as Prince ogun after his death pple started worshipping him for his great exploit in wars ....

I just schooled u again ....u need to pay me because i would stop
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
o boy according to Greg Ogun and sango and orunmila or as he called them isango Orimila be Benin gods wey them give us through their “son”

Which their son?

Check this out...
Yoruba orisha worship spread West, East, North, South from Ife, the Holy land of Yoruba and Bini. The East spread is what took it to Bini.

If now they say it originated from them, then we want to know who else they gave it to beside Yoruba.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

So if dey deify you now you will be a god....

Niggah shifit as man is concerned creation of deity is of two type ...

Mans descison and result of immortalization

Man can decide ti create a God and start worshupping it i.e man descision
The other could be as a result of immortalization
Oba ewuare which was also known as Prince ogun after his death pple started worshipping him for his great exploit in wars ....

I just schooled u again ....u need to pay me because i would stop
trash trash I don see new one. I don dey wait for ur dumbass reply but I never knew it will be this dumb before I give u a befitting reply why not tell the other made up story u have about sango or as u call it isango and please tell us ur “son” that u mentioned that spread it across Yoruba land
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Which their son?

Check this out...
Yoruba orisha worship spread West, East, North, South from Ife, the Holy land of Yoruba and Bini. The East spread is what took it to Bini.

If now they say it originated from them, then we want to know who else they gave it to beside Yoruba.
apparently Ogun is their prince called Ewuare I want to see the other lie about sango before I butcher him on this thread
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
e pain am well am glad u finally googled and know the difference of myth. Someone coming from the sky is an over use myth in Africa folklore. Second u mean blood is “thinker” than water. Oduduwa like god sent his son oramiyan to rule ur in edo village. Oramiyan came daw he conquered, impegrenate one edo woman and leave the child to rule u. Ur king na Yoruba descendant of oduduwa why this elkhadaren u speak of was apparently eaten by wild animal in edo or something after he was pitied when his fathers order his execution. Ur denial doesn’t change the truth ok but ur rant does give me joy so carry on am loving it

Eeyaahh, sorry ehh.

So this is the crap you could write down. Too bad.
Just one thing for you;
Ekaladerhan remains your father.
You can only run away from him the day you run away from Oduduwa.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Moneywomen17:
apparently Ogun is their prince called Ewuare I want to see the other lie about sango before I butcher him on this thread

Why didnt the sons of dimwit owodo invoke Ewuare to stop Ovonramwen from being exiled?

Instead Ovonramwen ordered that the stock of hundreds of Edos kept for sacrifice be slaughtered and their blood sprinkled at entrance to the city to pacify the war.

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
steveosaz:

Eeyaahh, sorry ehh.

Just one thing for you;
osaz how far did u hear this ur brother Greg said Ogun and sango or as he call it isango is a Benin deity spread to yoruba land by ur “son” is it true and who is this son
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
steveosaz:

Eeyaahh, sorry ehh.

Just one thing for you;

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Why didnt the sons of dimwit owodo invoke Ewuare to stop Ovonramwen from being exiled?

Instead Ovonramwen ordered that the stock of hundreds of Edos kept for sacrifice be slaughtered and their blood sprinkled at entrance to the city to pacify the war.
lol I just want to hear the guy second lie about sango he is still searching furiously on the internet to find a lie and I want him to finally tell me who this their “son” is that spread religion across Yoruba land.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

Its sad reading all through the comment Yoruba's
Are having upper hand shutting the edos down only money4woman is doing a good job for the yorubas...

Thats why the whole 36 state will continue to believe on this fairytales of thiers even arguing with a calabar boy recently he took the side of d yorubas untill i showed him reality from fairytale

Yorubas are using fairytales and edos is using the same fairytales with them they are the master of it .....they will win in fairytale instead edos shld attack with prove nd logic ....example oyo was never an empire obatala never existed ,oduduwa is a benin prince with prove to them

monkey man shot up and read more stop bringing out jargon from your deform skull and little brain
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
steveosaz:

Imagine this dick headed fucker! You have proved only to be thieves and crooks. We have clearly rendered you bleeps to be trashbin scavengers.

If anything, inferiority complex is clearly your problem. The Edos would never take a people conquered and ruled by the Fulani serious and worse still, those who don't know their history and allow sons of slaves to become thier kings.

Ekaladerhan is your progenitor and you will continue to bow to him as long as you bow to Oduduwa. Hahaha... Losers.

edo has no glorious past compare to yoruba race then and now....accept it or die ..
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
steveosaz:

Brainless fowl.

Is oduduwa actually the same person all the yorubas claim is their progenitor?
Some say he came from;
Sky with a chicken in his hand,
Egypt,
Saudi Arabia,
East of Ile Ife(which is ordinarily Benin),
Now this son of a gun called moneywomen17 has added oke ora.

Another group says he has a father called Lamurudu and is the Biblical Nimrod.

You people should stop messing history up. There is no such thing as Yoruba history. Your history would only make sense when you humble yourselves and bow to your father Ekaladerhan. As$holes!

Bro you forgot to add they say Jerusalem is actually in Ijebu ode and the real name is jebu- isalem..
I no fit laugh. Lost Africans.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Obalufon:

edo has no glorious past compare to yoruba race then and now....accept it or die ..

Hehehe,

Don't allow it get into your bones just yet, you die only when I say so...Lol.

The only thing I see when I look into your past is slavery, fraud, treachery and deceit.
So since that's your idea of a 'glorious' past, then I agree, you win. Ode!

Omo odua, Ekaladerhan is your father, keep paying him your dues in respect. Ekaladerhan is Oduduwa and you'll continue to worship him and worship the Edos. The more you run away from it, the more you run right back to it.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
gregyboy:

1) Oke ora

2)sky diving oduduwa

3) saudi oduduwa

4)sudan oduduwa

Even the British soldiers that fought the war confessed they only won due to their superior weapons. They were shocked at the ferocity of the benin attack. Benin beat them at Sakponba and Ughoton..
Details of the war is available online, the Yorubas read it but out of jealousy they will twist it saying Benin was weak, we fought with bows and arrows lol.
Yoruba never stood a chance against Benin. Benin conquered all of Eastern Yoruba land.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
davidnazee:

Even the British soldiers that fought the war confessed they only won due to their superior weapons. They were shocked at the ferocity of the benin attack. Benin beat them at Sakponba and Ughoton..
Details of the war is available online, the Yorubas read it but out of jealousy they will twist it saying Benin was weak, we fought with bows and arrows lol.
Yoruba never stood a chance against Benin. Benin conquered all of Eastern Yoruba land.
shut up there more trash from davidnaze. Edo was a easy defeat for British show me document from the British that proved otherwise. But there is document written that the eastern yoruba actually defeated edo and conquered deep into ur land. Ur trash is only as true to dumbass edo like Greg who is currently looking for way to manufacture new history to claim Ogun and sango or isango as he call it na Benin deity

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (123) (Reply)

55 Different Yoruba Hairstyles / The "REAL" Hausa / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.