Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (163833 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You don miss road. grin
Bini is not your ancestor. Ekldahren is your ancestor through that dimwit called Owodo.

Bini was and still is your master. They have right over you to slaughter Edo men and use in worship to their ancestors in Ife.

Your separation of bini from Edo is bullshit. Only you and your Yoruba brothers accept that nobody else cares.
But the universally accepted truth is that the Edo people conquered and ruled your ancestors for 500yrs. No part of Eastern Yoruba was spared Edo aggression.
We were a conquering lion. Yoruba was our foot stool.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Your separation of bini from Edo is bullshit. Only you and your Yoruba brothers accept that nobody else cares.
But the universally accepted truth is that the Edo people conquered and ruled your ancestors for 500yrs. No part of Eastern Yoruba was spared Edo aggression.
We were a conquering lion. Yoruba was our foot stool.

Witchery at its peak! grin

Meat kept for slaughter to gods said he conquered those that his blood will be used to worship.

Wetin man no go hear from these witches? grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Witchery at its peak! grin

Meat kept for slaughter to gods said he conquered those that his blood will be used to worship.

Wetin man no go hear from these witches? grin

See this mugu offspring of ritualist talking. In this 2018 yorubas are still slaughtering their women and children as sacrifices you are here talking. Tomorrow another Yoruba woman will be found dead, her body parts removed by babaramota and his likes for rituals.

Meanwhile don’t u ever forget that “Mighty Benin Kingdom conquered and enslaved Yoruba race for 500yrs”.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

See this mugu offspring of ritualist talking. In this 2018 yorubas are still slaughtering their women and children as sacrifices you are here talking. Tomorrow another Yoruba woman will be found dead, her body parts removed by babaramota and his likes for rituals.

Meanwhile don’t u ever forget that “Mighty Benin Kingdom conquered and enslaved Yoruba race for 500yrs”.

See who is talking of ritualists. You want make we open your can of worms? Even your Oba admit your witchery is endemic. All your oloshos that were made to swear oath and eat human part before embarking on Libyan trip. grin

Isnt that why he brought that 800yr otumokpo out?

No go there abeg. Cover yourself from public discovery grin

Im glad you got sense and realized Bini was the kingdom, Edo is nothing but slaves. Good job correcting your error!
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

See who is talking of ritualists. You want make we open your can of worms? Even your Oba admit your witchery is endemic. All your oloshos that were made to swear oath and eat human part before embarking on Libyan trip. grin

Im glad you got sense and realized Bini was the kingdom, Edo is nothing but slaves. Good job correcting your error!

I’m happy that you are a mugu because it encourages me more to engage u because I know u can never defeat me.
So mugu let’s go..

There’s nothing like bini kingdom, it is called Benin Kingdom after Benin City which is the seat of power. Like Roman Empire is named after Rome and probably the mythical Oyo kingdom named after Oyo and not Yorubas. So it is Benin Kingdom of the Edo people.

Now for the olosho part, yes Edo women are doing olosh/prostitution in Europe it is nothing new, no be news again e full internet. Tho we not proud of it..
But Yoruba wives on the other hand are busy cheating on their husbands destiny. Yoruba women and adultery is like 5 and 6.. always cheating giving their husbands coochie to Igbo traders because their husbands are useless, lazy and very dirty..
You wey Dey here do u know where mamaramota is?

FYI: never you forget that Mighty Benin Kingdom executed your Deji of Akure in 1830s for the murder of the Benin administrator of Akure.
Benin police simply marched into his palace, dragged him out into the street and beheaded him while the cowardly Yoruba men stood there wailing and begging for mercy.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 4:21am On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Are u sure you really checked google for ijaw and ilaje wars in ondo or you use style miss the links? I know the truth scares you but the truth remains that the Ijaws nearly killed all the Yorubas in the town and even beheaded the Yoruba monarchs.
I said it before that u are scared to check google because even google will tell you the Yorubas are weaklings.

The fight happened just few years ago. It’s a shame that even in this modern age the Yorubas are still loosing fights.. cowards.
e pain am well the fight that happened in ur imagination where ijaw fought a “war” with Yoruba and nearly killed the whole town that only davidnaze knows about. I ask for proof u said it’s in google instead of writing long story go to where u see it on google copy the link and post it here simple that’s how claim is proved not by ranting like a edo lunantic that u are.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 4:23am On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

I’m happy that you are a mugu because it encourages me more to engage u because I know u can never defeat me.
So mugu let’s go..

There’s nothing like bini kingdom, it is called Benin Kingdom after Benin City which is the seat of power. Like Roman Empire is named after Rome and probably the mythical Oyo kingdom named after Oyo and not Yorubas. So it is Benin Kingdom of the Edo people.

Now for the olosho part, yes Edo women are doing olosh/prostitution in Europe it is nothing new, no be news again e full internet. Tho we not proud of it..
But Yoruba wives on the other hand are busy cheating on their husbands destiny. Yoruba women and adultery is like 5 and 6.. always cheating giving their husbands coochie to Igbo traders because their husbands are useless, lazy and very dirty..
You wey Dey here do u know where mamaramota is?

FYI: never you forget that Mighty Benin Kingdom executed your Deji of Akure in 1830s for the murder of the Benin administrator of Akure.
Benin police simply marched into his palace, dragged him out into the street and beheaded him while the cowardly Yoruba men stood there wailing and begging for mercy.
Benin women are number one in not only olosho in Nigeria but adultery too or do u think ur women stop at olosho. All this yoruba women be adulterers na what u make up to console urself if u dey Benin right now go out and see all ur women have murdered there husband so they can inherit the man property and so they can keep being fornicator
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moneywomen17(m): 4:25am On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

u mean the mouse Benin that owo easily defeated and ekiti warrior march to the town killing everything in their way and taking the women and land as price before ur king had to beg.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Even the British soldiers that fought the war confessed they only won due to their superior weapons. They were shocked at the ferocity of the benin attack. Benin beat them at Sakponba and Ughoton..
Details of the war is available online, the Yorubas read it but out of jealousy they will twist it saying Benin was weak, we fought with bows and arrows lol.
Yoruba never stood a chance against Benin. Benin conquered all of Eastern Yoruba land.

Abeg tell them british still confess uptill now that benin was the toughest kingdom in africa they faced ....they imported 1000 military British white soldiers they wrote a petition to the queen of england to send weapns to benin to assist in the fight in nigeria they organised soilders some of this weapons used by britsh to fight this wars we even borrowed but they didnt mind borrowing as far benin was colonized the bronze would be used for the payment which they really did...imagine benin facing a great war like that in the whole africa is now ogendegbe they would fear hilarious . Benin stood out one on one with the British no kingdom did this the ones who fought played hide and seek war while some surrendered if ogendegbe was that mightyfull i bet its soliders would have stoped the british instead he hid like the yorubas the nigeria knew....to my analyses i feel ogendege came for his ppple in edo thats the akoko edo pple and trembled to auchi people he never knew auchi was edo territories he subjugated them till the oba heard of it ..he took his soldiers and fled ...if he did come for benin as the yorubas saud i bet the moat would have swallowed him ...he ended his journey in edo north....i dont think the useless spineless ogendegbe could have witstanded benin armies that faced the britsh only asoro would have ended him
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by steveosaz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Moneywomen17:
shut up there and stop consoling urself are u not the same list that says Yoruba bear Hausa name in the north and when proved was asked u started cussing instead. It seems it don tey when u go ur hometown. In edo if the woman no be olosho she go don born pikin for several men if she no do that one she go be widow wey don kill her husband and inherit his property and be fucking one small boy that na edo women for u. When it comes to the worst of the worst in women it can never pass edo women na lie if someone says otherwise

Shame no dey your dictionary. Ask anyone who knows north and stop being foolish. Your brothers and sisters have been recolonized and made to renounce their bastarrd Yoruba status with many bearing Hausa names. I don't need to over flog or over emphasize this because its an ongoing process. You are being decimated and conquered on a daily basis and you are just too stupid to know it. Oluwo of Iwo, the yahoo yahoo boy you pigs sold crown to has told the whole world that he is going to change his title to Emir of Iwo from Oba. I expect you should see that as a greater concern. But the slave in you would certainly not allow you.

Ilorin - gone,
Iwo - going,
Ogbomosho - going.

By the time Hausa Fulani are done with you, yorubaland would hbe been reduced to not more than one local government populated by bastardz.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why are brothers fighting themselves ?

Hello, black world

We have many enemies already

Let’s unite and build civilization

Peace
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Baba whatsoever they call you just started trablist war lemme give the pain truth about your tribe ....

1)cunning and lie i guess the whole 36 States are already aware of this .even Yoruba originated from it....yoruba can lie for africa just to get to the top i would never allow my daughter marry such from such a decietfull tribe.... The yorubas race if one thing the world recongnised it for its slavery ...the whole Caribbean they are there brazil south america etc its a defnition of how cunny the race its ..the rulers sold thier lands to the british with no fight what a disgrace small benin you called stood to thier feet and said no to the selling of its people into slavery and put up a fight to stop the britsh imperelism...what a waste of slaves race in the eyes of the world i prefer beeing an hore than a slave the benin is known for bronze worldly if you doubt type the world bronze on gogle benin bronze would pop out ..chineese is known for it great wall yoruba is know for slavery type on goggle it will show you

2) dirtness na una logo na who dirty pass una inside dirty una dey do owenbe self
3.local olosholism...ha them many na hausa nd igbos dey use una girls take do testing them full lagos very dirt fat black yoruba women

3.) Spineless men this one has been there till the creation of ile ife .a cunny man dont fight his strenght lies in his cunnity ijaw massacre in ondo still leaves a reputable claim to this
4.ritualist.....my god ... Am speechless in this

5..raping my god this is tradition in yoruba towns fathers rape daughter
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by GodSon34(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lol! You lot are funny abeg!
What you fools don't realise is that both the Alafin of Oyo empire and Oba of Benin Empire sold out to the British Imperial masters. The Yoruba (just Oyo) and Edo-Bini people collaborated to enslave the children of God that lived in hat land of Canaan. Yall enslaved the Egba, Ketu, Ijebu, Warri, etc and sold them to Europeans during the transatlantic slave trade and Arab one prior. The Benin empire however is certainly much older and were better warriors than the ancient Oyo empire and certain put up a fight against the British. The Oba of Benin ensured his people were not enslaved. Oyo empire grew in importance and might only because they were fully backed by the colonial/imperialist masters.
Bottom line both sellout tribes..
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by OlaoChi: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
What you fools don't realise is that both the Alafin of Oyo empire and Oba of Benin Empire sold out to the British Imperial masters. The Yoruba (just Oyo) and Edo-Bini people collaborated to enslave the children of God that lived in hat land of Canaan. Yall enslaved the Egba, Ketu, Ijebu, Warri, etc and sold them to Europeans during the transatlantic slave trade and Arab one prior. The Benin empire however is certainly much older and were better warriors than the ancient Oyo empire and certain put up a fight against the British. The Oba of Benin ensured his people were not enslaved. Oyo empire grew in importance and might only because they were fully backed by the colonial/imperialist masters.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Madman
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
Everyone took part in the trade

Yes, the bigger kingdoms fared better than the smaller ones

But everyone was down with the trade

It was the hottest thing then
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
gregyboy:

Abeg tell them british still confess uptill now that benin was the toughest kingdom in africa they faced ....they imported 1000 military British white soldiers they wrote a petition to the queen of england to send weapns to benin to assist in the fight in nigeria they organised soilders some of this weapons used by britsh to fight this wars we even borrowed but they didnt mind borrowing as far benin was colonized the bronze would be used for the payment which they really did...imagine benin facing a great war like that in the whole africa is now ogendegbe they would fear hilarious . Benin stood out one on one with the British no kingdom did this the ones who fought played hide and seek war while some surrendered if ogendegbe was that mightyfull i bet its soliders would have stoped the british instead he hid like the yorubas the nigeria knew....to my analyses i feel ogendege came for his ppple in edo thats the akoko edo pple and trembled to auchi people he never knew auchi was edo territories he subjugated them till the oba heard of it ..he took his soldiers and fled ...if he did come for benin as the yorubas saud i bet the moat would have swallowed him ...he ended his journey in edo north....i dont think the useless spineless ogendegbe could have witstanded benin armies that faced the britsh only asoro would have ended him

The Yorubas claim to be the biggest tribe and claim to be brave but yet through out their history they cannot boast of any hero that stood out.. When African heroes are being celebrated you don't hear of any Yoruba person because they were spineless and cowardly.
Ogedengbe was just an ordinary cowardly bandit that raided farm settlements at Benin Northern border.. When message reach him that Benin army was advancing on his position he quickly fled.. If he had waited his head and the heads of his fellow Yoruba bandits would have decorated our palace.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Moorish:

Everyone took part in the trade

Yes, the bigger kingdoms fared better than the smaller ones

But everyone was down with the trade

It was the hottest thing then

Slavery was outlawed through out Benin Kingdom.. Benin did not engage in slavery or allowed any Edo person be sold into slavery. We actually had a task force set out to clamp down on any slave raiders in Benin territory.
The only time Benin would engage in slavery was when it experienced some financial drain and it sold its Yoruba war prisoners/slaves only for a few years and it stopped again.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u mean the mouse Benin that owo easily defeated and ekiti warrior march to the town killing everything in their way and taking the women and land as price before ur king had to beg.

There is no account or details anywhere in the world about this your useless claim.. We all know you trying to console yourself lol..

But don't you forget the pitiful demise of your Arakale the Udezi of Akure who was beheaded by Benin in 1818.
Arakale the Udezi of Akure had ordered the murder of Osague the Benin ambassador to Akure. Oba Osemwende (then the reigning Oba of Benin) sent Battalions of royal troops under the general command of Ezomo Erebo assisted by ologboshere and Imaran on a punitive expendition to Akure. Akure was easily captured and parts of it burnt, but Arakale manage to escape to Ado for help, he was expelled by Ewi of Ado for fear of Benin royal troop invasion. Arakale fled from Ado to Uju from Uju to Uhen there he was finally handed over by Arinjale of Uhen to Ezomo.
Arakale was put on trial and executed by beheading.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Slavery was outlawed through out Benin Kingdom.. Benin did not engage in slavery or allowed any Edo person be sold into slavery. We actually had a task force set out to clamp down on any slave raiders in Benin territory.
The only time Benin would engage in slavery was when it experienced some financial drain and it sold its Yoruba war prisoners/slaves only for a few years and it stopped again.
I’m aware that Benin didn’t engage in slavery or allow Edo to be sold to slavery. Are you talking about only Bini people? Or also all Edos like Esan/Estako
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Favor99:

I’m aware that Benin didn’t engage in slavery or allow Edo to be sold to slavery. Are you talking about only Bini people? Or also all Edos like Esan/Estako

All Edo groups of Edo and delta states. Non was sold into slavery.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Favor99(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Oh nice thanks bro
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
davidnazee:

Cause we had a purpose for you. From birth Bini know which of you Ogun wants, which one Sango want, which to give to Esu, which one should be killed and his blood rubbed on the wall.

That makes one wonder why you wash walls. Whats Edo washing mud walls for....if not to cleanse blood from slaughter?

The people of Bini wash their walls to look like mirror.
Olfert Dapper
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by BabaRamota1980: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Favor99:

grin grin
Bini didnt engage in slavery but sold Edo women. What is that, pimping?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (123) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Some Animal And Birds Names In Yoruba. / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.