Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship (1651 Views)

LADIES Why Do You Go Into Relationship? ( Mature Ladies Only) / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by javarizer: 3:38am On Mar 16, 2007
Sometimes i wonder why some guys and babes(beautiful or ugly) dont just want have girl/boy lovers. They dont just buy the idea of going into a relationship. Surprisingly, I fall into this category and av been asking myself :- sometimes i come up with flimsy exuses. I have also asked others, but their reason holds no water.

Am throwing this to the you guy/chics. One way or the other, you must hv met pple like dat.

What do you think is the reason,

Reply immediately
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by adagirl(f): 4:07am On Mar 16, 2007
the reason is because we or they are scared. angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by javarizer: 4:30am On Mar 16, 2007
scared of what, what could be so scaring in relationship. Its an exciting experience- so they said.

Need to know more reason
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Free(f): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2007
Its an exciting experience- so they said

are U not in a relationship urself

scared of heartbreak
or committment U know sum ppl hv phobia of that grin grin
expecially whn dey hv been wronged, hurt so many times grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by ima1(f): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2007
@ poster

wat is your reason
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by eniola1310(f): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2007
i've been wondering for the past 4yrs now why i'm unwilling to get into one myself. I've not been able to psych myself into a relationship.
i guess people like me are cowards and we get to die many times.
i'm not afraid of a heartbreak unlike some people but i hate the responsibilities that comes with being committed
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by iice(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
Yeah, commitment. . . .walls. . . closing in. . .erh yeah sometimes we just need a break from drama, stress and irritation.
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Gheorghe(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2007
I'VE BEEN OUT FOR ABOUT 2YRS NOW,ALTHOUGH I HAV A SLEEPING PARTNER,BUT NOTHING MORE

I FEEL FOR GUYS IT'S JUST MORE THAN LOVE,FINANCES POSES THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE,WANTIN TO BE ABLE TO MEET UP WITH DEMANDS AND THE SO-CALLED COMMITMENT.

ATIMES GUYS/CHICKS SPEND ALL THEIR LIFE WAITING FOR MR/MRS RIGHT WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT FROM LIVE/RELATIONSHIP.

I THINK THE OTHERS ARE EITHER WAITIN FOR GOD TO REVEAL ONE TO THEM OR FOR THEIR PARENTS/FRIENDS TO LINK THEM UP TO THEIR LIFE PARTNERS grin grin grin grin

, LIKE MY UNCLE ONCE TOLD ME "FORGET ABOUT WOMEN AND GO AFTER WHAT THEY NEED (DOUGH) AND WHEN YOU FIND/GET IT, THEY WILL COME AFTER YOU" wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by VCKY99(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2007
My own problem is that right now I can't seem to get myself committed to a gal. Once in a while I get involved in a relationship that's not headed anywhere. For me most times, just for the sex, for the babe I wouldn't know her reason, but the good thing is we both know what's up before we hit it.
   However, I've to say this, I'm fed-up with such arrangements. Yes, it gives me time to do other things without necessarily considering the babe, which was alright before I got a job. Right now, I've got plans to walk the aile by December next. The problem? I can't seem to purge my mind of all those experiences I've had. More like I don't believe in love anymore, though I pray that shouldn't be the case.
       So, my friend, I think we all have our reasons for staying clear of a relatinship[serious].
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by alabiyemmy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2007
speak for yourself.
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by VCKY99(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2007
Alabiyemmy, I wonder who you're talking to. I suppose any reasonable person should know that's my view of the topic and not yours as you're claiming.
This forum allows every individual a chance to air their view on issues, what's yours?
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Akinagirl(f): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2007
well simple, they dont want heartbreaks
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Ferlie(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
shio
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by javarizer: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2007
ima1:

@ poster

what is your reason

I think my reason is just the fear of commitment. But kindly advice me, how do i overcome this 'cos relationships are good, they prepare you for a successful marriage.
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2011
javarizer:

I think[b] my reason is just the fear of commitment. But kindly advice me, how do i overcome this 'cos relationships are good, they prepare you for a successful marriage.
Story! Don't deceive urself!! Most of our parents neva dated n yet dier marriages have lasted more dan dese so called modern relationships!!! undecided undecided undecided
It is not by force to be in a relationship,who wants an unwanted pregnancy(abortion) or AIDS/STDs?! undecided undecided[/b]
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2011
It doesn't make any sense!!! I have broken over 35 babes heart 1 broke mine into pieces mid dis year into 49 pieces and it still hurts till now, The broken pieces fell into various independent entities, I mean each, Meaning that each of them can still break anoda 35 babes heart. How many babes would still experience a heart break? Do the maths yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by BloodShed1: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
Well, lemme see:

- I love my freedom, space & peace of mind.
- I want to save and spend my hard-earned money on myself.
- I trust NOBODY.
- I don't want to create new problems or potential problems in my life, I already have enough on my plate.
- As a man there's nothing I can get in a relationship that I can't get outside of one.

I'm in my 20s and NEVER been in a relationship. It all sounds good in theory, but in practice it's a reality of double-standards, unrealistic/idealistic expectations and lies.

I guess someone's gonna say "How can you talk badly about something you haven't experienced?"

Well, people like me, who understand and appreciate just how dangerous it is to get into a car with a drunk driver, understand why it's best to stay out of a potentially bad situation.
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Well, lemme see:

- I don't want to create new problems or potential problems in my life, I already have enough on my plate.

I agree with u

* sometimes I wanna be free like a bird, getting into a relationship is expensive emotionally and financially so I better be the middle man

* have not really found that person I could say YEAH I truely love that will bring those kind of teenage memories back like u can't eat and sleep etc
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by BloodShed1: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
faakay:

I agree with u

* sometimes I wanna be free like a bird, getting into a relationship is expensive emotionally and financially so I better be the middle man

* have not really found that person I could say YEAH I truely love that will bring those kind of teenage memories back like u can't eat and sleep etc

Who is "that person" though?

In a society that flatly rejects the idea that women should cater to mens' needs or wants, the whole idea of living "happily-ever-after" is hogwash. Because society and the law allows the woman to get one over on you. And if someone has an advantage over you, 9/10 times they will use it. That's life.

Bottom line is, we're all gonna die alone whether you like it or not. So get used to it.
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by yme1(f): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
Trying to take a step at a time I think cool
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Syphonn(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Relationship this days is like having headache tongue
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
2007 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It That Some Guys/chics Dont Want To Go Into Relationship by AryEmber(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
BloodShed1:
Well, lemme see:

- I trust NOBODY.
- As a man there's nothing I can get in a relationship that I can't get outside of one.

I'm in my 20s and NEVER been in a relationship. It all sounds good in theory, but in practice it's a reality of double-standards, unrealistic/idealistic expectations and lies.

I guess someone's gonna say "How can you talk badly about something you haven't experienced?"

Well, people like me, who understand and appreciate just how dangerous it is to get into a car with a drunk driver, understand why it's best to stay out of a potentially bad situation.
Who relationship epp please?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant!: What Do I Do? / Heart Break Corner / Village Girls Is Better Than City Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.