Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (30981 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by CAPTIVATOR: 1:55pm On May 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:

It's just like asking what your name has got to do with you, your name tells a lot about your kind of person wether directly or indirectly. U might have used it for fun but it's not fun, when the first thing people get to see before they see the real you is Negative. It's just like bearing a profile name "Sadist" or "Prostitute" and sayin what has it got to do with you. Anywayz, your choice

Yes I'm praying for him already, if he doesn't then he is not the one, God never Fails! You can never Wait on God and then he will disappoint, it has never been recorded, So I'd rather be on the winning Side!

I commend the few ladies like you that decide to follow God's way, Don't mind that Theupsetgirl1 saying no man will marry a decent girl like you, She roll with men whose desire is lust makes her said so . Am one of those men who believes Gods way is the best . By his Mercy, Am safe!

Once again, Keep it up

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by CAPTIVATOR: 2:04pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

..... and in this era no man will marry you without having sex with you before the marriage

The bold is very WRONG , retract it. The fact you roll with Or only come across guys who just wanna take advantage of you doesn't mean every Man is like that!

There are Men who will marry her without sex before marriage so don't deceive that lady with such cheap words. I know deep down you want such a man too, Someone who loves you beyond sex .

In fact, Men exist who have reject sexual advances from ladies just to hold on to what is right . so get your facts right
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by itsmeurLady(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
MiddleDimension:

you mean Oyakhilome is a pretender? he said he is a man of god, and he goes in the way he is asked to go therefore god told him to marry his wife and today, they are divorced

Only God can judge wat happened btw them... do u also kno dat Benny hin also got divorced at some point? But later he reconciled with his wife. To tell u that the devil is not only after u and I but also after Great Men OF God!
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by itsmeurLady(f): 4:00pm On May 02, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

I commend the few ladies like you that decide to follow God's way, Don't mind that Theupsetgirl1 saying no man will marry a decent girl like you, She roll with men whose desire is lust makes her said so . Am one of those men who believes Gods way is the best . By his Mercy, Am safe!

Once again, Keep it up

Thank you!
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 02, 2018
my formula is sex before marriage or marriage after sex... choose one!
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Proffeluczy1(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Swankysane(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
lalanice:
Mtchwwwww..... So people should go committing fornication and adultery upandan because of lame excuse of stories like this abi? What about all the plenty and legit reasons why sex outside marriage is wrong undecided all the diseases, heart breaks and abortions angry

Allow devil dey use you dey lie to the ignorant you hear??
lalanice:
Mtchwwwww..... So people should go committing fornication and adultery upandan because of lame excuse of stories like this abi? What about all the plenty and legit reasons why sex outside marriage is wrong undecided all the diseases, heart breaks and abortions angry

lalanice:

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by HerexG(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Henry, you no invite me for your wedding? grin

Na who tell you say I wed biko, I never wed o biko o
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Swankysane(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] All I Know Is That The Devil Is Suffering From Insanity, Thats Why He Wants To Cause Enermity Between Man And The Almighty By Making Them Commit Iniquity!*

Sex Is A Spiritual Encounter, That Was Why God Purposely Made It For Husband And Wife.

Your Story Is Never A Reason Why Man Should Disobey The Laws Of The Creator.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Oyindidi(f): 8:47pm On May 02, 2018
HerexG:

The story for this your thread na. I wonder as I dey read cos I know sey you be traditionalist
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by agarawu23(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2018
HerexG:

what are u waiting for
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by HerexG(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2018
agarawu23:
what are u waiting for
Bro iyam still searching o, the thing taya me sef my brother
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Talkingboy: 8:16am On May 15, 2018
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2020

Yeah, it didn't include religion.

But as a 9ja lady that you are, you must be religious to even be against sex before marriage.

The day I'll see one bad girl that believes in sex only after marriage, that girl will be my friend by force.

When I say bad I mean a girl that SLAYS

The fact is 80% of these girls are illiterate and brought up with good upbringing
Village girls like they often call them these girls believe in sex after marriage but it's not nowadays ooo
Nah village girls bad pass for this decade if you need those kind of girls go back to 90s
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by giddy007: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2021
Anusiemgood:

Believe me,you are a fool.
He or she is not a fool.You are the supposed fool here.You have no right to call someone a fool.

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed