Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (49536 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by princfred(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

What do you mean by Captain sef? So your father made all decision without consulting your mom? If you have a controlling prick as a dad doesn't mean that everybody has that.
If thats your definition of Captain then sorry your mentality is two low and bias to negative for me to indulge you. I usually avoid low IQ individuals unless where its necessary. If your were raised by a prickless dad how am i supposed to question that you are p*ssy.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by libertyfather(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2018
edoman2016:

Proverbs 25:24

Thanks...
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Evacroft: 10:21pm On May 05, 2018
edoman2016:

No man will abandon a good and loving wife to become a single mother. Most single mothers are feminist. They are arrogant, rude and unsubmissive to their husbands. They are full of troubles in marriages.

Even Bible supports a man to run away from a troublesome wife and sleep peacefully on a tree.

Remember same bible said once you divorce u remain so till ur ex spouse dies. But we choose what suits usfrom the bible and work on it. It takes two to tango. When u bring true love to the table u will recieve true submission . Being the head doesnt mean u control ur spouse just as being a president doesnt mean u control the country ,u still get to delibrate.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:31am On May 06, 2018
epistleNow:
...... because lots of boys/men were not raised right
it's the girls that were raised right abi?
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by donstan18: 9:44pm On May 31, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin grin grin
Happy birthday dear, Wishing you long live and prosperous days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Shugavee(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

Happy birthday dear, Wishing you long live and prosperous days ahead.
wow thanks darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Shugavee:
wow thanks darling
Wow,I had no idea it was your birthday some days ago.
All the best shuga,may your heart desires become a reality for you.
Evil eyes shall not see you.
May you continue to get the good things of life,wonderful blessings continue to be upon you continue to age in good health,prosperity,comfort,peace,love,happiness and other good things etc.
All the best and hope you doing great?
Happy birthday shuga.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Shugavee(f): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wow,I had no idea it was your birthday some days ago.
All the best shuga,may your heart desires become a reality for you.
Evil eyes shall not see you.
May you continue to get the good things of life,wonderful blessings continue to be upon you continue to age in good health,prosperity,comfort,peace,love,happiness and other good things etc.
All the best and hope you doing great?
Happy birthday shuga.
thanks honey, u r simply amazing.❤️

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by IamD18: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
thanks honey, u r simply amazing.❤️

Are you Shugaddict?
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Shugavee(f): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Are you Shugaddict?
nope please!!! Seen a lot of shuga this n that!! Since I started using the name ,please I hv just one account, too busy to run multiple accounts
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by IamD18: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
nope please!!! Seen a lot of shuga this n that!! Since I started using the name ,please I hv just one account, too busy to run multiple accounts

You mean you aren't Shugaboo?

I once chatted the moniker on this forum, she claimed to be you.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Shugavee(f): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

please she is not!!
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by IamD18: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Shugavee(f): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

https://www.nairaland.com/4427500/sending-most-naija-ladies-school/7#67002223

embarassed
read that chat she didn’t say she was me!! I replied u on that thread!! That’s not me but seems like u both clicked
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by IamD18: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
read that chat she didn’t say she was me!! I replied u on that thread!! That’s not me but seems like u both clicked

By clicked, you mean?
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Shugavee(f): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

By clicked, you mean?
raised brows* u know naw wink
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by IamD18: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shugavee:
raised brows* u know naw wink
Don't get it twisted
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Shugavee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Don't get it twisted
lol!! Hv a nice day
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Omowunmi22: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by bigpicture001: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
d ladies deliberately marry d wrong spouse cuz dey are richer only hoping to change dem. since I was born,the leopard has always been spotted,inpite of rain water falling on it yearly
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by shugaboo(f): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2018
IamD18:

I didn't claim to be anybody you asked for my main told you I don't have. Good morning Mr Stan
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Whobedatte(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2018
A single, single mom , based in Lagos, has a JOB , well mannered ready to settle down should kindly contact
Yemi ,34
hails from Ondo state
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Talkingoil(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2020
edoman2016:
Feminism is the major reason for increase in single mothers in our society. Most ladies nowadays have bad attitude and not ready to be submissive to their husbands. The resulting effect is divorce that produces single mothers.

You just nailed it
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Exceed15: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
edoman2016:

No man will abandon a good and loving wife to become a single mother. Most single mothers are feminist. They are arrogant, rude and unsubmissive to their husbands. They are full of troubles in marriages.

Even Bible supports a man to run away from a troublesome wife and sleep peacefully on a tree.

I feel like hugging you bro
Oil no go finish 4 ur head.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
The question should be.
“ why are there so many dead beat dads in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Rechargeam247(f): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Did they become single mothers by themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.