Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (49457 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by kunleweb: 9:35am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not yet a lawyer but studying or aspiring to be one.An last the I checked I am a good girl and such good qualities is a human attribute and not a woman's attribute.

I'm seeing a process take shape that i've identified with all lawyers, male and female alike in the past, it's taking shape in you, it's reducing everything to logic and argument, take life easy dear, we won't come out alike unless it's the end of time. cheesy

Law as a practice destroys the humanity in one's soul. Please don't carry the mind of a lawyer into relations, all men hate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 04, 2018
princfred:
How, you said love and respect must be earned even to the extent that the woman equal rights can be pursed when she pays the bills.

I don't know what you mean... I'm out! kiss
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 04, 2018
laudate:

Who are you referring to as a lady? Are you referring to yourself? You know nothing about my gender, o! shocked

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 04, 2018
CaptainFM1:

It is a global problem!
No.
It is not.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2018
laudate:

You must be one of the most intelligent babes, I have ever encountered. cheesy I have a neighbour, whose husband abandoned her with 3 kids, despite the fact that she was the breadwinner, comforter and pillar of the house. sad He lost his job, a year after they got married. She would earn money and give it to her husband, who ended up losing everything in get-rich-quick schemes and MMM. undecided She was always forever making excuses for the man, and trying to cover up his mistakes. We all warned her that she had become a doormat, and the chap would walk all over her. She said 'we didn't wish her well.' Okay o. So we kept our mouths, shut. Last last, the man ended up dumping her for a single chic, with a big Merc, and lost of cash.

Character isn't subject to gender... A prick is a prick no mater what genitals are attached to it... I can never be a cautionary tale for 'love' let me enjoy my peace in peace! Na by force to marry grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by chillychill(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

you're equal to your husband!!

stop deceiving yourself angry

Only lazy women will say they aren't equal to their husbands.

Lol na by force? Are you my husband? If u like call me lazy dats your problem all I no is we aren't equal no matter how rich I am. tongue
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2018
kunleweb:

I'm seeing a process take shape that i've identified with all lawyers, male and female alike in the past, it's taking shape in you, it's reducing everything to logic and argument, take life easy dear, we won't come out alike unless it's the end of time. cheesy

Law as a practice destroys the humanity in one's soul. Please don't carry the mind of a lawyer into relations, all men hate it.
Some men hate it and I pray never to encounter such men.Really what humanity the law is blind the symbol of lady justice and no favoritism whatsoever hence the need to argue with logic.I am taking life easy and I am happy.Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by laudate: 9:41am On May 04, 2018
kunleweb:
But against these there are no rules, joy, peace, happiness, love, goodness, meekness, being nice, good, Godly, righteous has more gains, or rather has no downsides, i've never heard anyone dying from being good. Let's practice the habit of being good, we're the beneficiaries of our practice down the line my lady. As you lawyers say, i put it to you, we make ourselves of inestimable value when we practice these things and will attract , rather men will die to keep women with such qualities, take it to the bank and deposit it. cheesy

All ye my brothers, I pray that God will give you wisdom. sad Haven't you heard that one man's meat is another man's poison? Do you know how many men still treat their women like shiit, even after she has given him "joy, peace, happiness, love, goodness, meekness, being nice, good, Godly, righteous... ?" shocked Not all men value the same things, that you value. A few would value a woman for these things you mentioned, while many more would still dump a woman, take her for granted, or walk all over her for exhibiting the same qualities you listed above! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2018
It's better to remain a single mother then to stay with a murderer

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by princfred(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some men hate it and I pray never to encounter such men.Really what humanity the law is blind the symbol of lady justice and no favoritism whatsoever hence the need to argue with logic.I am taking life easy and I am happy.Have a nice day.
Relationships are based and thrive more on sentiments and emotions not blind laws and astute obtuse logic. If you doubt it tell a man who wants to marry you that you will only respect him for whatever and that you can earn being captian. This is why i run from lady lawyers. I know ones career affects their outlook and orientation in other areas of life.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 04, 2018
kunleweb:

Why am i loving the vibes you're exuding? I wish you was in my hood, wouldn't mind asking you out on a eat out.

Anyways, what i mean is, and the error i see you making is, you have created your responses even before problem arises, even when you should treat scenarios differently appropriating the right responses in the face of circumstances as they come, you don't sound like you have a boo yet but you have a series of how-to-react in the face of challenges, i call this a faulty programming, de-program your mind. Whoever said you was going to end with an abusive partner?

It is true that only a fool gives it our for free. But when you've tied the knot, such a person can't be tagged a fool.

This is a funny observation good politician. Sounds like the house of commons right? grin

It was an absolute pleasure chatting to you, King kiss

See you around grin
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by kunleweb: 9:47am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It takes a while to become righteous, lawful. Many people just in the scare of consequence become law-abiding, not their good by nature wink I've elated the necessity of requiring a binding write-up to act and behave orderly.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by kunleweb: 9:48am On May 04, 2018
laudate:

All ye my brothers, I pray that God will give you wisdom. sad Haven't you heard that one man's meat is another man's poison? Do you know how many men still treat their women like shiit, even after she has given him "joy, peace, happiness, love, goodness, meekness, being nice, good, Godly, righteous... ?" shocked Not all men value the same things, that you value. A few would value a woman for these things you mentioned, while many more would still dump a woman or walk all over her for exhibiting the same qualities you listed above! shocked

I said earlier some people don't and will never receive good in this life, goodness isn't their destiny grin
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by kunleweb: 9:48am On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:

It was an absolute pleasure chatting to you, King kiss

See you around grin

kiss Queen

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by kunleweb: 9:51am On May 04, 2018
princfred:
Relationships are based and thrive more on sentiments and emotions not blind laws and astute obtuse logic. If you doubt it tell a man who wants to marry you that you will only respect him for whatever and that you can earn being captian. This is why i run from lady lawyers. I know ones career affects their outlook and orientation in other areas of life.

funny, you just told her what i've been trying to tell her all along, Career shapens one's mind to see life from a fixated way. Imagine if everything is reduced to logic and argument, and when there's no precedence, it predicates chaos. All lawyers can't handle anything outside law, they become useless to life as their skill-set is opposite of what life requires for proper functioning.

Relationships are based and thrive more on sentiments and emotions not blind laws and astute obtuse logic. This is why i run from lady lawyers. I know ones career affects their outlook and orientation in other areas of life

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ifakiland(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2018
Adamummya:

senseless ...post
Ode na me turn u to single mom?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52am On May 04, 2018
princfred:
True,although I have male friends who admire female lawyers who doesn't enjoy some level of challenges as a leader you ought to serve lead by example and not dictate to others.I still maintain that you must earn my respect whether man or woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 04, 2018
chillychill:

Lol na by force? Are you my husband? If u like call me lazy dats your problem all I no is we aren't equal no matter how rich I am. tongue

from my obversations only women who depend heavily on their husbands argue that they're not equal to their husbands.

I don't understand how a sane woman will say she isn't equal to her husband

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Adamummya(f): 9:53am On May 04, 2018
Ifakiland:
Ode na me turn u to single mom?
idiot..shut that hole u call a mouth
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 04, 2018
kunleweb:

funny, you just told her what i've been trying to tell her all along, Career shapens one's mind to see life from a fixated way. Imagine if everything is reduced to logic and argument, and when there's no precedence, it predicates chaos. All lawyers can't handle anything outside law, they become useless to life as their skill-set is opposite of what life requires for proper functioning.

Relationships are based and thrive more on sentiments and emotions not blind laws and astute obtuse logic. This is why i run from lady lawyers. I know ones career affects their outlook and orientation in other areas of life

true to some extent.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Adamummya(f): 9:54am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

from my obversations only women who depend heavily on their husbands argue that they're not equal to their husbands.

probably..she just want to appear wife material on NL
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:54am On May 04, 2018
It is a good thing some humans do need checks and balances and need not to try abuse such privileges."Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely".
kunleweb:

It takes a while to become righteous, lawful. Many people just in the scare of consequence become law-abiding, not their good by nature wink I've elated the necessity of requiring a binding write-up to act and behave orderly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by princfred(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2018
kunleweb:

Exactly because their are other parameters of life required to make life worthwhile such as forgiveness, love, faith, grace etc these concepts aee beyond law.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by chillychill(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

Wahala lo Ko ara e si.. When u marry ur own wife Dey do ur tin 50-50 with her. Eyin omo ikoko nl
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by princfred(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

Two captains cant run the same ship. The man is the captain and not equal with the wife. The head is placed above the neck for a reason.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by hot1sauce(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2018
because women use make up to deceive men!
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 04, 2018
princfred:
Two captains cant run the same ship. The man is the captain and not equal with the wife. The head is placed above the neck for a reason.

Shut up. (no insult intended)

men and women are equal..

people like you deserve to be jailed

I swear you won't last more than 1month in UK or USA before they nail you there

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by kunleweb: 10:01am On May 04, 2018
princfred:
Exactly because their are other parameters of life required to make life worthwhile such as forgiveness, love, faith, grace etc these concepts aee beyond law.

such as forgiveness, love, faith, grace etc these concepts aee beyond law. which is beyond logic
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by kunleweb: 10:01am On May 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is a good thing some humans do need checks and balances and need not to try abuse such privileges."Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely".

An autonomous soul is self destructive no doubt, however the law shapes the practitioner to become lawful by nature not requiring observance of the law as maturation builds up.Constant need of the law is for an un-improving soul.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by princfred(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2018
chillychill:

Wahala lo Ko ara e si.. When u marry ur own wife Dey do ur tin 50-50 with her. Eyin omo ikoko nl
Madam no mind them . Man senior woman, spend money marry her, house woman, feed her, cloth her etc then she open mouth dey claim equality with me. Infact the converse of what they are saying is the truth. Na men who depend on the woman for any of the above that claim she is equal with them. Their cant be two captains in a ship.
Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 04, 2018
chillychill:

exactly what I said...

99% of the women who believe they aren't equal to their husbands are women who're heavily dependent on their husbands.

Madam you better step up.

You were born from a pussy, a man is also born from the pussy
stop deceiving yourself...

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 04, 2018
Adamummya:

probably..she just want to appear wife material on NL

to some ego driven men..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.