Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement (19745 Views)

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by KINGEvidence: 10:20am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:

The useless gonment should be booted out.
Can you expanciate why is release or action warrant our government to be call useless
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kenrajmill(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2018
mustmust:
this one still dey/ i thought the office of the vice-president is silent under buhari and only works when buhari is on medical vacation

The Vice President has never for once silent on every matter arising in this nation, you see and know his positive impact on every issues and challenges facing this country.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:20am On May 02, 2018
Neyoor:

receive sense

How come the government is becoming so proactive to situations like these days, unlike before when they would go and gather at a jamboree after any disaster.

The fear of 2019 is the beginning of responsive and responsible governance
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:21am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Who send the fake pastor message?
If the government didn't give a timely reaction to this barbaric incident you will be the first to carry megaphone and start shouting now the FG responded promptly to the issue you are still bittered, are you sure you are okay?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by opeyemicollins(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2018
lowaist101:
They Killed Parish Priests And President Trump Said,'we Wil Notl Tolerate The Killings Of Christians In Nigeria...' Now To Show That The Killing Of People Is Non-religious, They Sent Suicide Bombers To A Mosque. What A Henious Way To Prove A Point. People Gambling, Toying And Playing Politics With People's Lives In Nigeria, Will Be Exposed.
you r getting wrong here...why PMB derive pleasure in killings of s ciziten
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
nely:
Boko Haram has been technically defeated, They want to turn Sambisa forest into a tourist site.. all na wash, fake pastor, fake government
all of you behind all this killings will surely see the wrath of God soon........woe unto you all
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Aroyehunkayode: 10:23am On May 02, 2018
lowaist101:
They Killed Parish Priests And President Trump Said,'we Wil Notl Tolerate The Killings Of Christians In Nigeria...' Now To Show That The Killing Of People Is Non-religious, They Sent Suicide Bombers To A Mosque. What A Henious Way To Prove A Point. People Gambling, Toying And Playing Politics With People's Lives In Nigeria, Will Be Exposed.
"They "who are you referring to?pls be mindful in the use of your words.....Don't accuse anybody until you have a potent prove.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Omotolatolulope(f): 10:24am On May 02, 2018
I believe the this government is making judicious effort to ensure that peace and sanity is restored to Nigeria. Criticisms and vain words will take us nowhere, the best we can do is to support them. Some people somewhere are targeted at frustrating the effort of this administration. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by DChosenmtaster(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2018
Sodiquinone:
anybody supporting killing of Christians or Muslims in Nigeria will not know peace,even if he hides in a corner in his room
Many things happen in the regime of past administration buh I see that those things happening to each adm they are doing it against each regime so what we need to do is to pray so that all this can be banish in this administration
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Walexddon20(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
naijacentric:
I av lost hope in u enelama n cds u guys are pastors in redeemed fake ones are dat wif no sense of patriotism may God punish u all!

There is no sense in taking offense as a patriotic Nigerian in this comment of yours. However it would be unfair if you are left uneducated because that is exactly what you are lacking. It is all well and good for you if you lost hope, who cares? But on what basis are you naming someone a fake pastor?...your comment reveals how shallow minded you are. You are not even articulate in your comment, the comment is baseless and pointless and you have the audacity to tell God to punish someone, instead for you to pray for quick deliverance for yourself
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by maybanks: 10:25am On May 02, 2018
mustmust:
this one still dey/ i thought the office of the vice-president is silent under buhari and only works when buhari is on medical vacation

i think we all ought to be on one page on this issue. comments like shouldn't be a sign of respect for the dead you are only demeaning them even in their death. You should be sane enough to know this.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by dareal199(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
To my own perspective this government is not useless, you see the corruption rate dropping, and many various programs by them, and am sure they are about solving all this problems, let's stand with them
Firefire:

The useless gonment should be booted out.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Yellowface1220(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
This man is really helpfully in Aso rock. But the funny truth is: Boko haram and Fulani herdmens are not works of our government comes to reality.... Let's join hands together and support this government... As for me and my family we will follow today's Administration led by Muhammad Buhari and his VP prof. Osinbajo .
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
mmsen:
They finally stopped blaming GEJ?

Will they now (finally) go after the sponsors of Boko Haram? Or are they going to continue to pretend that these guys are self sustaining?
i think we should ask your pay masters
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by spartanman007(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
Well if people can just leave sentiments aside for once in this country and face the reality of things, maybe things will change in the country.
This government is bad, that government is irresponsible, that government is not responsive to human plights.
Is it not obvious there are some people in the country that are behind all these killings just to frustrate the present government?
Those whose illicit and illegal source of income have been blocked, who are bent on ruining the country for their selfish gains, playing politics with human lives.
Until we learn to support and embrace the government in power irrespective of our differences, the trend of killings which is becoming a norm when elections are approaching will continue and we will continue to vote out and vote in based on these trends.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Princededoyin95(f): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
I knew with the Action and the step the FG is Taking Victory will emerge and everyone will later praise this administration.
If not because huge amount Embezzled by Dansuki and Previous Government for Ammunitions things will not be so hard like this.
thank God Positive changes as coming now.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:26am On May 02, 2018
Neyoor:

How come the government is becoming so proactive to situations like these days, unlike before when they would go and gather at a jamboree after any disaster.

The fear of 2019 is the beginning of responsive and responsible governance
Whether they are proactive or not the good thing is they've taken the right step concerning the issue as expected, kindly let's applaud them for that at least.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kenrajmill(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Who send the fake pastor message?

The Vice President is working for the peace of this country without any bias and sentiment, working for the development of this great Nation and curbing/blocking the corruption acts in this country and you still call him a fake pastor. What does a true pastor do?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:

Be deceiving yourself... Osunbade has long rejected the High Calling.
fool detected......may God forgive you
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Yellowface1220(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
This man has really helpful in Aso rock. But the funny truth is: Boko haram and Fulani herdmens are not works of our government comes to reality.... Let's join hands together and support this government... As for me and my family we will follow today's Administration led by Muhammad Buhari and his VP prof. Osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
It was very unfortunate that these serial killer bent on claiming the life of helpless and innocent Nigerians. There mission is to inflict terror on our people and deprive them of their freedom:special thanks to the government for being on top of the situation, kudos to our security personnel. The mission of the serial killer is to cause disintegration and disunity, so that we can be divided.......I am so sadden going through some pieces on this issue consisting of political minded narrative. I wonder why political apologist always took it upon themselves to exchange issues of emotion and sober reflection with politics, therefore using the opportunity to misinform, and change the mind of the people against their government. It become so funny that one can ask if this is the best they can offer themselves and the people at large.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 10:28am On May 02, 2018
Yourbas cowards and Hausa foolanis Ass lickers

Yourba,Hausa International thief thief
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Mcphamous(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
kudos to you mr vice president,the sincere truth is that this government is trying nd we all need to pray for dem and not pick out there flaws.OSINBAJO God bless u,you are a true man of GOD,infact God sent self to this country
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by asawanathegreat(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
God will destroy all the terrorist and their supporters in Nigeria
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Oladimeji1969: 10:31am On May 02, 2018
[Is it in line with Christian religion to insult a leader and a pastor? This your comment is immoral and against the will of God.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Yellowface1220(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Can you expanciate why is release or action warrant our government to be call useless
Please, justify your comment on this administration...Stop saying abusive word and join your hands together with this administration
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by dareal199(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
Yourbas cowards and Hausa foolanis Ass lickers

Yourba,Hausa International thief thief
What's now the meaning of all this, you people are not even grateful, how are they cowards if I may ask, this people have stand up for the predicament of this country, they have not backed out, working day and night to get to the root of the problem, stand with the government no blames
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Aroyehunkayode: 10:33am On May 02, 2018
I know clearly that some people are constantly plotting the downfall of this administration but we shall overcome all our hurdles with God on our side,kudos to the VP osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Princededoyin95(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2018
dareal199:
To my own perspective this government is not useless, you see the corruption rate dropping, and many various programs by them, and am sure they are about solving all this problems, let's stand with them
That is just the fact bro, let support there good work
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:34am On May 02, 2018
Timoleon:
Dear Mr Vice President, making statements is no longer enough. Fact is, it has never been enough. People are dying daily. It's not only the dead that's affected. It affects all Nigerians. He dead/injured have families whom they feed, who feeds them when their bread winners are dead or incapacitated? With incessant bombings and killings, how do we attract investors? Talk is cheap. You are responsible for the well being of Nigeria, please take responsibility
I love your objectivity, the fact is our security apparatus is overstretched and not duely enough to contain the malady going on in our country, the terrorist know this and are exploiting that loophole but I believe with the new set of arm machinery that the government is about to acquire that will aid the security apparatus to do better on the battlefield

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili / Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill / Voting Start In Lagos APC Gubernatorial Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.