Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement (19749 Views)

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 6:51pm On May 02, 2018
Corruption

I will answer all your question.. how can you drop corruption rate when he's corrupt In March 1976 he was appointed minister of petroleum 2.8 billion Dollars allegedly went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom.

The 300 hundred thousand dollars and two jeep he collected from dasuki from the 2.1 billion dollar arms deal..which dasuki said he gave him.

The United States Justice Department has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's wife, Aisha Buhari was used as conduit in fraudulent wire transfers,Halliburton Scam..why didn't she fellow her husband to America cause they will arrest. they don't give room for bull sheets

Unemployment

Nigeria ’ s unemployment and under employment rates increased in 2018 , the World Bank has said ..10 million Nigerians has lost their jobs since Buhari came to power..
They promised jobs..Peace corps was not signed why?it would have been an avenue to create jobs for Nigerian youths..feeding primary school children that's what people call achievement am disappointed,,Nigeria's eduction system is very bad and you are talking about feeding your kids in school..lol am ashamed ..Npower after two years of 30k what happens in years to come ?

Professor Yemi Osinbajo

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has sent a message to acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo to defend Christians as he is in office to do so.Bayo Oladeji who is special assistant on media to the CAN president, Rev Dr Samson Olasupo Ayokunle, the religious body said the issues of the DSS trying to arrest Apostle John Suleman was a slap on the faces on Christians and wondered why Osinbajo who is also a Christian is keeping quiet about it.
Treating Ministers of God and our members as common criminals is unacceptable to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Enough is enough.

“Despite all the promises made by Governor Nasir el-Rufai, none of those who were responsible for the killings of our members in the Southern Kaduna has been brought to book.

“Instead the Police have been releasing those who were arrested for the killing of our members in Kano and Kubwa (Abuja) while our leaders are being subjected to untold hardship for just no cause.“It is high time the overzealous security agencies knew that Nigeria remains a secular state and any attempt to turn the country into a refugee camp for Christians will not be acceptable and will be resisted with every lawful means.

“We call on the acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, to intervene in all the clampdown on the Church in Nigeria after all, he is in the office primarily to represent the interest of the Christians and his studied silence is no longer golden
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=abiodunosin post=67209154][/quote]u just exposed ur self am sorry for u
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2018
abiodunosin:

As you decree that God should punished him.....You are already receiving your punishment.....Your reaction is baseless
......i cannot even comprehend any meaningful point in your comment.
because u are a big fool dose who understand get it if u dont pass
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
Corruption

I will answer all your question.. how can you drop corruption rate when he's corrupt In March 1976 he was appointed minister of petroleum 2.8 billion Dollars allegedly went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom.

The 300 hundred thousand dollars and two jeep he collected from dasuki from the 2.1 billion dollar arms deal..which dasuki said he gave him.

The United States Justice Department has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's wife, Aisha Buhari was used as conduit in fraudulent wire transfers,Halliburton Scam..why didn't she fellow her husband to America cause they will arrest. they don't give room for nonsense
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
Walexddon20:

There is no sense in taking offense as a patriotic Nigerian in this comment of yours. However it would be unfair if you are left uneducated because that is exactly what you are lacking. It is all well and good for you if you lost hope, who cares? But on what basis are you naming someone a fake pastor?...your comment reveals how shallow minded you are. You are not even articulate in your comment, the comment is baseless and pointless and you have the audacity to tell God to punish someone, instead for you to pray for quick deliverance for yourself
u lack wisdom replyin me on impulse are u not in dis country if u like d guy does dat mean u should deny d truth yama yama

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
Unemployment

Nigeria ’ s unemployment and under employment rates increased in 2018 , the World Bank has said ..10 million Nigerians has lost their jobs since Buhari came to power..
They promised jobs..Peace corps was not signed why?it would have been an avenue to create jobs for Nigerian youths..feeding primary school children that's what people call achievement am disappointed ..after two years of 30k what happens in years to come.."let me teach some stupid people here..when you kids grow their demand increases..so 30k is very very poor my friend..think
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has sent a message to acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo to defend Christians as he is in office to do so.Bayo Oladeji who is special assistant on media to the CAN president, Rev Dr Samson Olasupo Ayokunle, the religious body said the issues of the DSS trying to arrest Apostle John Suleman was a slap on the faces on Christians and wondered why Osinbajo who is also a Christian is keeping quiet about it.
Treating Ministers of God and our members as common criminals is unacceptable to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Enough is enough.

“Despite all the promises made by Governor Nasir el-Rufai, none of those who were responsible for the killings of our members in the Southern Kaduna has been brought to book.

“Instead the Police have been releasing those who were arrested for the killing of our members in Kano and Kubwa (Abuja) while our leaders are being subjected to untold hardship for just no cause.“It is high time the overzealous security agencies knew that Nigeria remains a secular state and any attempt to turn the country into a refugee camp for Christians will not be acceptable and will be resisted with every lawful means.

“We call on the acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, to intervene in all the clampdown on the Church in Nigeria after all, he is in the office primarily to represent the interest of the Christians and his studied silence is no longer golden
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 7:38pm On May 02, 2018
Unemployment

They promised jobs..Peace corps was not signed why?it would have been an avenue to create jobs for Nigerian youths..feeding primary school children that's what people call achievement am disappointed.Nigerians educational system is messed up and you are here talking trash .after two years of 30k what happens in years to come?

Professor Yemi Osinbajo

Enough is enough.

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2018
naijacentric:
because u are a big fool dose who understand get it if u dont pass

You were already a fool but the foolishness that will befall the generations that will come through you is already doing press-up.......Idiot with k-leg education.....You suppose to be dwelling permanently in Pluto.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2018
naijacentric:
u just exposed ur self am sorry for u

slowpoke. Your view and response to issue is full of claptrap
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2018
abiodunosin:

slowpoke. Your view and response to issue is full of claptrap
ur madness is madin u
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2018
abiodunosin:

You were already a fool but the foolishness that will befall the generations that will come through you is already doing press-up.......Idiot with k-leg education.....You suppose to be dwelling permanently in Pluto.
shege banza
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
naijacentric:
shege banza

Same to you and your family......Buhari and Osinbajo remain the ticket that will take Nigeria to the promise land.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2018
naijacentric:
ur madness is madin u

You are a product of lunatics.....Your madness increases anytime you heard about Buhari/Osinbajo, you don't have choice they will remain in power come 2019.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2018
abiodunosin:

You are a product of lunatics.....Your madness increases anytime you heard about Buhari/Osinbajo, you don't have choice they will remain in power come 2019.
bastard from hell supportin fools who av no love for ur nation are u on their meal ticket shege
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2018
abiodunosin:

Same to you and your family......Buhari and Osinbajo remain the ticket that will take Nigeria to the promise land.
u can force dem oloriburuku somebody evil follower anufia!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=naijacentric post=67988208]u can force dem oloriburuku somebody evil follower anufia![/quote

Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! Laugh!.........I can sense block head yearning and cursing....Am very delighted playing with your brainless mud you called head.....Search for more information and fact before engaging me....Imagine you cursing, it really shows your head is empty and the education you acquire is nothing to write home about. I am waiting for your watery and baseless reply.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2018
naijacentric:
bastard from hell supportin fools who av no love for ur nation are u on their meal ticket shege

In fact, a place have been prepared for your in either Neptune or Pluto because you doesn't look like someone who should dwell among humans. I have come up with my interest. Come up with yours if you are not an hypocrite. Stop abusing and come up with progressive and ideological debate instead of portraying yourself as a subject of ridicule who have no idea about what democracy is all about. Please make sure you read very well bro.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
abiodunosin:

In fact, a place have been prepared for your in either Neptune or Pluto because you doesn't look like someone who should dwell among humans. I have come up with my interest. Come up with yours if you are not an hypocrite. Stop abusing and come up with progressive and ideological debate instead of portraying yourself as a subject of ridicule who have no idea about what democracy is all about. Please make sure you read very well bro.
sharap monkey go to sleep bitch
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=abiodunosin post=67992440][/quote]educated fool we av seen u enter ur boxers ndi ara
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=naijacentric post=67994758]educated fool we av seen u enter ur boxers ndi ara[/quote

You lack wisdom and knowledge. At this age, if you don't have the idea of how things work in politics in political set-up, then, you need to be revived. The woe that will befall you if don't change your enmity about the current administration is still doing press-up.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
naijacentric:
sharap monkey go to sleep bitch

I enjoyed playing with your empty brain boy. I have told you time without number to come out point blank and tell me about your interest. If you like, tag me, i don't care. No amount of criticism will make me lose interest in the developmental goals set up by this government led by buhari......Either you like it or not Buhari is your next president....You may do the needful thereafter by jumping in to the lagoon.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

I enjoyed playing with your empty brain boy. I have told you time without number to come out point blank and tell me about your interest. If you like, tag me, i don't care. No amount of criticism will make me lose interest in the developmental goals set up by this government led by buhari......Either you like it or not Buhari is your next president....You may do the needful thereafter by jumping in to the lagoon.
buhari ass licker u will help him pack his load to daura mumu
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=abiodunosin post=68011419][/quote]shut up u lack sense enemy of nigeria
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:03am On May 30, 2018
Firefire:
Who send the fake pastor message?
when are you going to reason with your brain for God sake?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:08am On May 30, 2018
ebuk4real:
This man is really helpless in Aso rock. But the funny truth is: he is not a man of his faith & belief..

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Omotolatolulope(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2018
The vice president has done well by ensuring that security is beefed up to make sure that lives and properties are saved...This killings are being sponsored by those whose target is to frustrate this government..May they be apprehended soon..Amen

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by KINGEvidence: 10:18am On May 30, 2018
Firefire:
can you define Fake ?
what do you mean by FAKE PASTOR?

may God forgive you and heal you from ignorance syndrome.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Deputy1111(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
maybanks:
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

PRESS RELEASE

ADAMAWA SUICIDE BOMB ATTACKS ON A MOSQUE TRAGIC

*FG ORDERS SECURITY BEEFED UP AROUND MARKETS AND PLACES OF WORSHIP

The Federal Government is shocked and outraged by the suicide bomb attacks on a Mosque and a Market in Mubi, Adamawa State, today, May 1, 2018. This desecration of a place of worship by criminals is tragic and condemnable.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, expresses condolences to the victims and their families, and to the Government and people of Adamawa State.

The Vice President has been in touch with the State Governor Bindow Umaru Jibrilla, and has also directed the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) to ensure the speedy and adequate provision of medical supplies and relief materials to the victims.

He also expresses the gratitude of the Federal Government to the rescue workers and medical personnel who attended to the victims.

Security agencies have been directed to immediately take steps to beef up security in Mubi and environs, especially markets and places of worship. The agencies are also working to apprehend the criminals behind this act and bring them to justice.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity
Office of the Vice President
1st May, 2018

http://concordnews.com.ng/2018/05/02/adamawa-bombings-osinbajo-releases-statement/

The government is trying to put a total end to this bloodshed in our country Nigeria....I want to encourage the government to put more effort....God bless Nigeria
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by spartanman007(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2018
You people are just some hypocrites. If he talks you will condemn, if he doesn't you will insult, what exactly do you want him to do. He is VP and not the president mind you. Appreciate the little efforts he is making.
Firefire:
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by KINGEvidence: 10:21am On May 30, 2018
Joylove2324:

must you rant with your anus.
you need to consult your Doctor for treatment,you're sick.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by spartanman007(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2018
Talking of jamboree to be honest, this government is the least that involve in jamborees in the country. Please point out one major jamboree they are done so far.
Neyoor:

How come the government is becoming so proactive to situations like this these days, unlike before when they would go and gather at a jamboree after any disaster.

The fear of 2019 is the beginning of responsive and responsible governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Decides: PDP Speaks On Adeleke Withdrawing From Governorship Race / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.