Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement (19751 Views)

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by spartanman007(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2018
That is exactly the game that is been played on your mind.
Whenever elections are around the corner killings intensify all over the country, just for some evil people to make masses think towards voting out the incumbent government.
It has been a trend in the country. The solution is not voting out but supporting and putting to same the elements behind these evil acts.
KINGEvidence:

Can you expanciate why is release or action warrant our government to be call useless
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 10:37am On May 02, 2018
Let me tell you what fake pastors do

They lie and cover the truth..when they see white they call it black..you want to tell me that he has not been hearing about the killing of Christians in Benue..His fellow Christians what has he said about it?

Unemployment every where but his children are working for the government and are being pay monthly..while other Nigerians are suffering looking for jobs

His a disgrace to his coward tribe and a disgrace to his religion
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:38am On May 02, 2018
mmsen:
They finally stopped blaming GEJ?

Will they now (finally) go after the sponsors of Boko Haram? Or are they going to continue to pretend that these guys are self sustaining?
You are seeking for answer that deals with Intel's and intelligence gathering, that can never be made public but since you've seen they have stop blaming the past government for this security woes then I think you should believe and trust the government in trying to do what you just stated.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:41am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:

Be deceiving yourself... Osunbade has long rejected the High Calling.
Deputy Jesus una Weldon, so who has now receive the higher calling since you've make it seem nah you and Jesus do compile the list of the true servant of God

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2018
naijacentric:
I av lost hope in u enelama n cds u guys are pastors in redeemed fake ones are dat wif no sense of patriotism may God punish u all!

As you decree that God should punished him.....You are already receiving your punishment.....Your reaction is baseless
......i cannot even comprehend any meaningful point in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by dareal199(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2018
Exactly the government is not to be blamed we need to support them, a Yoruba adage says "Agbajopo owo Lafin gberuu de ori " they can't do it alone, we are the government, let's support them and we will win this together they just want to create fear in people so as to blame the government and go for the wrong ones
Princededoyin95:

That is just the fact bro, let support there good work
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:45am On May 02, 2018
Franzinni:
Release blood as donation to the wounded not statement oga...

Polithiefian... Pastor that can not Leave 99 sheep to rescue 1... Leah's blood is on your head.
Do you even know what NEMA stands for? Do you know there mode of operation in situations like this?
It was boldly written in the press release that NEMA has been mandated to take charge of the situation over their and you are here still shouting he should donate blood, is it now your blood that should be donated since you don't value the work that NEMA are meant to do over their.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:46am On May 02, 2018
Neyoor:

How come the government is becoming so proactive to situations like this these days, unlike before when they would go and gather at a jamboree after any disaster.

The fear of 2019 is the beginning of responsive and responsible governance
or posturing to the ever watching inernational community. Mr Osinbade is a hypocrite, so he has suddenly found his voice..yeye
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kenrajmill(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2018
It is only people with retrogressive mind that will say this government is not working for the peace of the country. This administration has being doing wonderfully well for the welfare and security cum economy growth of this Nation... Instead of giving irrelevant comment, do something to help this country develop. Pray for the peace of this country, support the agenda of the govt and contribute your own quota to the Nation's development. The Vice President and The Security sector are working relentlessly and restlessly for the stopping of killings in some Northern Part of the country. Let us commend their effort and continue praying for them so that we can achieve the aim together. In doing this, we are doing it for ourselves, for our future and for the unborn generation... It is in our lifetime, Nigeria will be great. Let's do it together. We are one Nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 10:47am On May 02, 2018
That family you are protecting will die cause they are not better than those that are being killed in Benue
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Walexddon20(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2018
When I heard about this killing it aches deep into the marrow of my bone.
It's quite unfortunate that some evil minded fellow are deriving pleasure in this unspeakable acts, and they believe they are justified by whatever they base their believe on. But one thing I know is that, none of this evil perpetrators will escape the wrath of God, and I pray that God should help the government of the day to capture and bring the evil doer to light.

I salute the courage of the government and I commend them for their efforts in cubing this persistent killings, and I will urge them to put more effort and applied more strategic approach in making sure that this killing stop.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:50am On May 02, 2018
The fact is our security apparatus is overstretched and not large enough to contain the security malady going on in our country, the terrorist know this and are exploiting that loophole but I believe with the new set of arm machinery that the government is about to acquire that will aid the security apparatus to do better on the battlefield.
I sympathize with the lost soul like the VP has done as well, my condolences to their family but those who did this will know no peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Walexddon20(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
That family you are protecting will die cause they are not better than those that are being killed in Benue

My brother, your comment is confusing...what family are you talking about?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Yellowface1220(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
Don't say that again, Osinbajo is not a fake Pastor but Ambassador to Nigerian...
Oladejiolalekan:

How do you know original pastor? For occuping public office does not gives anybody access to useless the Ordained Man of God. Better go back to your Maker and ask for forgiveness. Bible says " torch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" please, be careful in the use your tongue...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Princededoyin95(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Who send the fake pastor message?
You're in sane and you need deliverance i swear
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by dareal199(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2018
You are still on this, if I may ask you what truth have they covered, what did they said they will do and have not done it,
is it the drop in corruption rate, is it the helping of the SMEs, msmeclinics, etc this have really help those in need, the killings, how can you justify he is not saying anything about it, is he not a human being, he is not like you, they are trying their best so stop saying this and support the government
JAMESOJAY:

They lie and cover the truth..when they see white they call it black..you want to tell me that he has not been hearing about the killing of Christians in Benue..His fellow Christians what has he said about it?

Unemployment every where but his children are working for the government and are being pay monthly..while other Nigerians are suffering looking for jobs

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Yellowface1220(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2018
computer0810:
all dis jobless children will just jump to trend and be writing rubbish
Stop saying that nonsense, Osinbajo isn't a fake Pastor but Ambassador to Nigerian...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by OtunbaSpartacus: 10:55am On May 02, 2018
ehie:
or posturing to the ever watching inernational community. Mr Osinbade is a hypocrite, so he has suddenly found his voice..yeye
He has always been talking but unfortunately those who deliberately decided to be deaf will never hear him speak because of unnecessary hatred and I can see you are one of them, may your ear receive deliverance IJN
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Oladimeji1969: 10:56am On May 02, 2018
Yellowface1220:
This man has really helpful in Aso rock. But the funny truth is: Boko haram and Fulani herdmens are not works of our government comes to reality.... Let's join hands together and support this government... As for me and my family we will follow today's Administration led by Muhammad Buhari and his VP prof. Osinbajo
I stand with Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by opeyemicollins(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2018
maybanks:
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

PRESS RELEASE

ADAMAWA SUICIDE BOMB ATTACKS ON A MOSQUE TRAGIC

*FG ORDERS SECURITY BEEFED UP AROUND MARKETS AND PLACES OF WORSHIP

The Federal Government is shocked and outraged by the suicide bomb attacks on a Mosque and a Market in Mubi, Adamawa State, today, May 1, 2018. This desecration of a place of worship by criminals is tragic and condemnable.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, expresses condolences to the victims and their families, and to the Government and people of Adamawa State.

The Vice President has been in touch with the State Governor Bindow Umaru Jibrilla, and has also directed the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) to ensure the speedy and adequate provision of medical supplies and relief materials to the victims.

He also expresses the gratitude of the Federal Government to the rescue workers and medical personnel who attended to the victims.

Security agencies have been directed to immediately take steps to beef up security in Mubi and environs, especially markets and places of worship. The agencies are also working to apprehend the criminals behind this act and bring them to justice.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity
Office of the Vice President
1st May, 2018

http://concordnews.com.ng/2018/05/02/adamawa-bombings-osinbajo-releases-statement/
the best move to stop this norms....security must charge up to task...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Yellowface1220(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:

Stop saying that nonsense...VP Osinbajo isn't a fake Pastor but Ambassador to Nigerians...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by obowunmi(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2018
FAKE Pastor Osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by obowunmi(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:

FAKE Pastor who married his desperate daughter off to the shigidi shrine..
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by obowunmi(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
Oladimeji1969:

I stand with Buhari/Osinbajo

May BokoHoram bombblast both of them soon.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 11:03am On May 02, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

were you paid to write this nonsense or you wrote it out of your stupidity?did you hear of MSME CLINIC,MARKET MONI,GEEP,HOME - GROWN SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAMM,N-POWER,CONDITIONAL CASH TRANSFER(CCT) etc pls keep quiet if you dnt have any tangible thing to say and raising curses on your self.............God bless Nigeria
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kenrajmill(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

Listen to yourself, how is your comment narrate the VP? The Vice President who works for the growth of the economy and for the safety of the masses, he has done series of programs to help this Nation such as MSME Clinics, Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), Home Grown School Feeding Program, N-Power, etc. You just have to grab the opportunity and stop your excuses...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 11:05am On May 02, 2018
obowunmi:

May BokoHoram bombblast both of them soon.
they will bomblast your entire family first
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by obowunmi(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2018
Joylove2324:

they will bomblast your entire family first

BokoHoram bomb away Buhari and his FAKE slave, Osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by dareal199(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2018
I see you are really disinformed that's why you are goofing around
obowunmi:
FAKE Pastor Osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by holuphisayor(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2018
osinbajo trying so hard to be relevant.

I was enjoying "The platform" yesterday not until osinjabo came onboard telling us Andela was founded when they came into power and other shits like that. SMH

was expecting a better speech like others who graced the show. He continued his mess talking more about farmcrowdy, paystack, flutterwave etc. Did we tell this man we don't know how to use google ?

Switched off when it seems to me it was a paid show in honour of osinjabo. smh

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Firefire(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2018
Princededoyin95:

You're in sane and you need deliverance i swear

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kenrajmill(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2018
obowunmi:
FAKE Pastor Osinbajo

With the contributions of the VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo to the Nation's development in which we'll all benefit from including you. You still have the gut to call a leader of good reputation a fake pastor. Fear God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Army,82 Division Enugu Get New GOC / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.