Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement (19746 Views)

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
naijacentric:
sharap monkey go to sleep bitch

I want to know if you have read a page of newspaper today. Please try to build yourself, read as if the whole of your life depends on it. So that you can engage people maturely. Thank you boy.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
GuntersChain:
Haba he has regain his voice.

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by KINGEvidence: 10:30am On May 30, 2018
spartanman007:
You people are just some hypocrites. If he talks you will condemn, if he doesn't you will insult, what exactly do you want him to do. He is VP and not the president mind you. Appreciate the little efforts he is making.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by opeyemicollins(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2018
A very good move from the vice president,he do always do what is the best for the people of the country.May God almighty be with him and empower him more with wisdom and knowledge to continue with the job for the betterment of the people of our great nation and May God almighty teaches the people of the country to learn how to know and say the truth as well because all this effort of the government ,the wailers and the opposition does not see anything good in it.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 10:38am On May 30, 2018
weldone mr vp,we really need to beef up our security system in other to totally curb the terrorsm challenges we are facing in this country.our soldiers must be at alert always......may God guide and protect our armies..............God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Mcphamous(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
so many people will not appreciate your efforts,but the fact is that you are still the best VP Nigeria has ever produced,definitely you cant please everybody, so i will just advice you not to allow all this negative comments to weigh you down,come 2019,i will still cast my vote on APC because i do not want the Development of this country to fall back to the way it was before your administration.Great job,great efforts,long live PMB/PYO.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by opeyemicollins(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Franzinni:
Release blood as donation to the wounded not statement oga...

Polithiefian... Pastor that can not Leave 99 sheep to rescue 1...
Leah's blood is on your head.

See this brainless fellow,is he the one taht kidnap the girl,haven't the government dont enough to make sure that the kids were all release ?you need to format your brain.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by opeyemicollins(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2018
Timoleon:
Dear Mr Vice President, making statements is no longer enough. Fact is, it has never been enough. People are dying daily. It's not only the dead that's affected. It affects all Nigerians. He dead/injured have families whom they feed, who feeds them when their bread winners are dead or incapacitated? With incessant bombings and killings, how do we attract investors? Talk is cheap. You are responsible for the well being of Nigeria, please take responsibility

I think the government is doing all he could to make sure that all the killing stops with immediate effect but we the citizen needs now is that we just have to be patients with them and keep praying for the administration since we know that NIGERIA is the only place we can call our home.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
naijacentric:
buhari ass licker u will help him pack his load to daura mumu

Your own mumu just start. Why because your life is devoid of quality education.....It really shows in your reply and your mood of engagement....Try to help yourself by reading time to time. You know, you cannot help a man than what a man can do for himself. Buhari remain the man that will conquer is world. No amount of criticism will change his stand from bringing Nigeria in to prominence.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by opeyemicollins(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
Firefire:
Who send the fake pastor message?

What is your criteria to know a genuine pastor? please wake up my brother and stop being sentimental
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Deputy1111(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2018
Neyoor:

How come the government is becoming so proactive to situations like this these days, unlike before when they would go and gather at a jamboree after any disaster.

The fear of 2019 is the beginning of responsive and responsible governance

Forget about 2019 election,,,I believe the government is doing the normal things expected of them
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Deputy1111(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2018
nely:
Boko Haram has been technically defeated, They want to turn Sambisa forest into a tourist site.. all na wash, fake pastor, fake government

Have we ever experience changes in the part of boko haram? ..if yes then you are a fake human being
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Deputy1111(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2018
Evablizin:
Fulani terrorists,boko haram including their supporters will have no peace,God will surely punish them. Their wicked agenda against Benue and Nigeria will never stand.

Amen oooooooo ....fire !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2018
Franzinni:
Release blood as donation to the wounded not statement oga...

Polithiefian... Pastor that can not Leave 99 sheep to rescue 1... Leah's blood is on your head.

Oga, you don't know what you are saying. How would Leah's blood be upon is head when he was not the one who kidnapped her? Is it a crime to serve one father's land? I pray Leah return safely and healthy, but i think you have a lot to learn.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Deputy1111(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2018
Robbin7:
Will there ever be a solution to the Nigeria problem or we are going to just gradually sink into a state of anarchy and be like Syria. God forbid.

There will surely be a solution ....and that is what we should be praying for and keep on agitating for.....Nigeria will be great again...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Yellowface1220(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2018
Well done Sir, We are good to go...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Oladimeji1969: 11:44am On May 30, 2018
Firefire:

You are definitely a fool
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Deputy1111(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2018
Timoleon:
Dear Mr Vice President, making statements is no longer enough. Fact is, it has never been enough. People are dying daily. It's not only the dead that's affected. It affects all Nigerians. He dead/injured have families whom they feed, who feeds them when their bread winners are dead or incapacitated? With incessant bombings and killings, how do we attract investors? Talk is cheap. You are responsible for the well being of Nigeria, please take responsibility

You have spoken well,,,it is the responsibility of the government to protect the citizens...in order hand ,,i believe the government is trying ,,they just need to put more effort in order to put lasting solution to this killings...God bless Nigeria....
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Oladimeji1969: 11:51am On May 30, 2018
ebuk4real:
This man is really helpless in Aso rock. But the funny truth is: he is not a man of his faith & belief..

U lie he is in control and not enslaved but he is not a daft and not a stupid man. He knows what u dont know
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Thormiwah(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2018
i hope all this killings stop one day, kudos to the vp for the speech, appreciated
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Thormiwah(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
Firefire:
its now clear that you stern PYO haters can never be pleased what so ever, when he did say anything u were all shouting upandan and now that he swings into action u guys are still complaining chai nawa o
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2018
Firefire:

You must be a fake man for calling Osinbajoa fake pastor.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Thormiwah(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2018
ebuk4real:
This man is really helpless in Aso rock. But the funny truth is: he is not a man of his faith & belief..
you are the helpless one here, this man has a good and bright future even at his age, the question is do u?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Thormiwah(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2018
oshe11:
He released a statement or a STATEMENT WAS RELEASED ON HIS BEHALF......

I laff in WAKANDA
i pity your wakanda life i swear
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Firefire(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
Oladimeji1969:

You are definitely a fool

shocked shocked

Lalasticlala, Mydn44, your attention is needed here...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Thormiwah(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
nely:
Boko Haram has been technically defeated, They want to turn Sambisa forest into a tourist site.. all na wash, fake pastor, fake government
so tell me which one is the goodnews and good government and how do u know original pastor sir
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by naijacentric(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

Your own mumu just start. Why because your life is devoid of quality education.....It really shows in your reply and your mood of engagement....Try to help yourself by reading time to time. You know, you cannot help a man than what a man can do for himself. Buhari remain the man that will conquer is world. No amount of criticism will change his stand from bringing Nigeria in to prominence.
dis man ur madness no get break ni
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Thormiwah(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
Sodiquinone:
anybody supporting killing of Christians or Muslims in Nigeria will not know peace,even if he hides in a corner in his room
Amen that the prayer
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Thormiwah(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
mustmust:
this one still dey/ i thought the office of the vice-president is silent under buhari and only works when buhari is on medical vacation
you are wrong, the office of the vp is always available
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Franzinni: 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
abiodunosin:

Oga, you don't know what you are saying. How would Leah's blood be upon is head when he was not the one who kidnapped her? Is it a crime to serve one father's land? I pray Leah return safely and healthy, but i think you have a lot to learn.
the position he occupies is not for silent complacent people ...we expect more from someone in his position ,not a sillent dwarf.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Franzinni: 3:58pm On May 30, 2018
opeyemicollins:

See this brainless fellow, is he the one that kidnaps the girl, haven't the government done enough to make sure that the kids were all release? you need to format your brain.
your madness is of an ancestral dimension sir, what has he said about the matter since it happens you think if it was a Muslim girl that was held back, you think it will be the same scenario? You don't need to format your brain sir, you just need to turn it on sometimes before you quote people, sir... Thank you for understanding ... God bless you...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by opeyemicollins(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2018
Franzinni:
your madness is of an ancestral dimension sir, what has he said about the matter since it happens you think if it was a Muslim girl that was held back, you think it will be the same scenario? You don't need to format your brain sir, you just need to turn it on sometimes before you quote people, sir... Thank you for understanding ... God bless you...

All this ypu wrote about me here is for all your generation,why will you poke nose into another persons post and all what you will do is to abuse.you really need to learn.the government is doing all its could to make sure the girl is release and im very sure she will be released soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Pictured With Davematics Ombugadu Nasarawa PDP Candidate / Fashola Rescues Three Kids From Crash Site- Vanguard / OPC Launches Online Radio, Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.