Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement (19753 Views)

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by dareal199(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2018
Why are you people haters of good works chai I pity unaa
obowunmi:

BokoHoram bomb away Buhari and his FAKE slave, Osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=JAMESOJAY post=67207955]Let me tell you what fake pastors do

They lie and cover the truth..when they see white they call it black..you want to tell me that he has not been hearing about the killing of Christians in Benue..His fellow Christians what has he said about it?

Unemployment every where but his children are working for the government and are being pay monthly..while other Nigerians are suffering looking for jobs

His a disgrace to his coward tribe and a disgrace to his relii

Your points here are baseless. one, Professor Osinbajo is a pastor, he has never for once denied that and he has shown that in speech and indeed. He is corruption free and cannot be traced to any graft. The grace of God is sufficient for him that is why he appears very captivating and entertaining anytime he attempt to address national issues. A man who totally against ethnic jingoism, religion bigotry. No amount of political insurgency can overshadow his developmental agenda. Why are you so biased? why you do not express your opinion on MSME, N- POWER, GEEP, HGSFP, CCT, MN......You will never know these because all your life is focus on criticism of Osinbajo. Pessimists they say sees difficulties in every situations while optimists sees opportunity in every situations ......Continuing calling him fake Pastor while your mate are tapping the opportunities available. Even if i may ask, what is your definition for the word Pastor? You even try to molest Yoruba nation, the most informed and enlightened tribe in the whole world. What i sense in you is that your face is cover with jealousy and your earth is filled with envy and hatred.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Oladimeji1969: 11:12am On May 02, 2018
Joylove2324:

as fake as the idiot who gave birth to you
The enemy of Buhari/Osinbajo are liable to die young
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kenrajmill(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2018
holuphisayor:
osinbajo trying so hard to be relevant.

I was enjoying "The platform" yesterday not until osinjabo came onboard telling us Andela was founded when they came into power and other shits like that. SMH

was expecting a better speech like others who graced the show. He continued his mess talking more about farmcrowdy, paystack, flutterwave etc. Did we tell this man we don't know how to use google ?

Switched off when it seems to me it was a paid show in honour of osinjabo. smh

And you said you watched the program... If truly you watch the program (not that the enemy of progress misinformed you) and you are not motivated to do better than good for this Nation, then you are a problem to this country that need serious and urgent deliverance.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by tallestcash: 11:15am On May 02, 2018
The bombing in Adamawa is barbaric and disheartening. We Nigerian sympathize with them and we pray God console, touch the victims and their families lives. The VP has taken the right and urgent steps at the right time by releasing statement, beefing up the security in the state and reaching the state government to sympathize and console them. I pray God help this present administration, grant them full wisdom, knowledge and understanding to tackle and win the battle against the terrorism and all agents of darkness against Nigeria. GOD BLESS BUHARI/OSINBAJO GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Oladimeji1969: 11:16am On May 02, 2018
dareal199:
Why are you people haters of good works chai I pity unaa

The enemies of Buhari/Osinbajo are liable to die young
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Oladimeji1969: 11:20am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Who send the fake pastor message?

Enemies of Buhari/Osinbajo are liable to die young
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Walexddon20(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
Let me tell you what fake pastors do

They lie and cover the truth..when they see white they call it black..you want to tell me that he has not been hearing about the killing of Christians in Benue..His fellow Christians what has he said about it?

Unemployment every where but his children are working for the government and are being pay monthly..while other Nigerians are suffering looking for jobs

His a disgrace to his coward tribe and a disgrace to his religion

What can be deduced from your comment is that, you lack and information and as a result are deformed.
Have this sink deep into your dumb skull that Osinbajo is not VP of the Christian but VP of the whole of Nigeria, and no sane government enjoy watching it's own people being killed be it christian or Muslim. And for your understanding, it's not only christian that's being killed...do your research, dumb.

Unemployment is something that is applicable to every nation of the world, and Nigeria is not exception. But due to the fact that you are suffering from the malady of information lacking, you will not know that this administration has done tremendously in creating so many employment and scheme that is boosting the economy of the nation.

Because you lack information I will help you a bit...
Are you aware MSME CLINIC?.. You can't be aware because you are too dumb
Do you know about GEEP?... I guess not, because you lack information
What can you say about MARKET MONI??.. Nothing because you don't know
What N-Power? CCT? HGSFP?... ect
You dont know about all these because your ignorance is of the highest order. My candid advice for you stop being pessimistic and stop this your blind criticism...millions of people like you are benefiting from all these scheme, you can also do the same.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by abiodunosin(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=naijacentric post=67206901]I av lost hope in u enelama n cds u guys are pastors in redeemed fake ones are dat wif no sense of patriotism may God punish u all![/quote

If Professor Osinbajo is a fake Pastor, it means you are a fake person. A man who is wonderfully made. Do you have a fate at all?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by obowunmi(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2018
kenrajmill:

With the contributions of the VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo to the Nation's development in which we'll all benefit from including you. You still have the gut to call a leader of good reputation a fake pastor. Fear God!

FAKE Pastor and TERRORIST supporter, Osinbajo
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by DChosenmtaster(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2018
Joylove2324:
all of you behind all this killings will surely see the wrath of God soon........woe unto you all
Buh you need to be mindful of what to say to leader
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by lowaist101: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
"They "who are you referring to?pls be mindful in the use of your words.....Don't accuse anybody until you have a potent prove.
They Can Be Anybody. They Know Themselves. I Don't Believe In Coincidences!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Firefire(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2018
Oladimeji1969:

Enemies of Buhari/Osinbajo are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by tallestcash: 11:24am On May 02, 2018
holuphisayor:
osinbajo trying so hard to be relevant.

I was enjoying "The platform" yesterday not until osinjabo came onboard telling us Andela was founded when they came into power and other shits like that. SMH

was expecting a better speech like others who graced the show. He continued his mess talking more about farmcrowdy, paystack, flutterwave etc. Did we tell this man we don't know how to use google ?

Switched off when it seems to me it was a paid show in honour of osinjabo. smh

Haters of BUHARI/OSINBAJO you are all free to jump to lagoon, drink sniper insecticide or hug transformer I mean all form of suicides are all yours for free without any charges.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by lowaist101: 11:26am On May 02, 2018
opeyemicollins:

you r getting wrong here...why PMB derive pleasure in killings of s ciziten
Av Not Mentioned Anybody's Name. I Don't Just Trust Politicians.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by KINGEvidence: 11:27am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Who send the fake pastor message?

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by KINGEvidence: 11:28am On May 02, 2018
ebuk4real:
This man is really helpless in Aso rock. But the funny truth is: he is not a man of his faith & belief..

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Princededoyin95(f): 11:28am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=67208848][/quote]
You Proof yourself to be an Illiterate so i don't need to exchange Words with you
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kenrajmill(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2018
obowunmi:

FAKE Pastor and TERRORIST supporter, Osinbajo

I know you will survive this disease... Kpele
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by pally123: 11:36am On May 02, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Check online, or go and make your findings... Working VP act and also react after the incident.. He was at an event in Lagos state.

Be current!.
Good
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 11:37am On May 02, 2018
DChosenmtaster:

Buh you need to be mindful of what to say to leader
which of the leader?i know this present govt is not the ones behind those killings...i was referring to the wicked ones using peoples lives to settle political scores...............God bless Nigeria
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Joylove2324(f): 11:39am On May 02, 2018
obowunmi:

BokoHoram bomb away Buhari and his FAKE slave, Osinbajo

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by holuphisayor(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2018
kenrajmill:

And you said you watched the program... If truly you watch the program (not that the enemy of progress misinformed you) and you are not motivated to do better than good for this Nation, then you are a problem to this country that need serious and urgent deliverance.
will you refute my claims that he never said such things?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2018
Princededoyin95:

You Proof yourself to be an Illiterate so i don't need to exchange Words with you

That to the certificate-less terrorist in aso-rock NEPA Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by iexplicit(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2018
on all these killings that have been recorded so far this year none of the serving chiefs has been tired or fired or voluntary resigned. a country where there is no value for human live only sees it as a game, may God have mercy and help us!!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:23pm On May 02, 2018
Oladejiolalekan:
Well done sir for selflessness effort to restore peace, God almighty will expose every terrorist and evil perpetrators/ Economy sabotuers of this great Nation. Never mind those who criticize, Sir God will give you good success. Accolades
Stop deceiving yourself with God ok, nothing will happen if government doesn't take proper actions.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by Franzinni: 2:21pm On May 02, 2018
OtunbaSpartacus:

Do you even know what NEMA stands for? Do you know there mode of operation in situations like this?
It was boldly written in the press release that NEMA has been mandated to take charge of the situation over their and you are here still shouting he should donate blood, is it now your blood that should be donated since you don't value the work that NEMA are meant to do over their.
Oga Nema or Nama. It doesn't really matter... You and I know... Nigeria nah eye service dey reign... you are saying Nema has been ordered to go there... do they need a mandate to do thier job? Like Buhari mandates the ig to go to benue... And he obeyed abi?

When there was a flood recently in USA didn't you see the president of the world... Folding his trouser and joining the effort to help people in need... Who now is Buhari? Or osibanjo? To be mandating when more can be done...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by kotopazi: 3:50pm On May 02, 2018
maybanks:
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

PRESS RELEASE

ADAMAWA SUICIDE BOMB ATTACKS ON A MOSQUE TRAGIC

*FG ORDERS SECURITY BEEFED UP AROUND MARKETS AND PLACES OF WORSHIP

The Federal Government is shocked and outraged by the suicide bomb attacks on a Mosque and a Market in Mubi, Adamawa State, today, May 1, 2018. This desecration of a place of worship by criminals is tragic and condemnable.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, expresses condolences to the victims and their families, and to the Government and people of Adamawa State.

The Vice President has been in touch with the State Governor Bindow Umaru Jibrilla, and has also directed the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) to ensure the speedy and adequate provision of medical supplies and relief materials to the victims.

He also expresses the gratitude of the Federal Government to the rescue workers and medical personnel who attended to the victims.

Security agencies have been directed to immediately take steps to beef up security in Mubi and environs, especially markets and places of worship. The agencies are also working to apprehend the criminals behind this act and bring them to justice.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity
Office of the Vice President
1st May, 2018

http://concordnews.com.ng/2018/05/02/adamawa-bombings-osinbajo-releases-statement/
did he or anyone released a statement on his behalf when a Catholic was attacked in Benue?
wetin i know sef.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
Please tell me his achievements since he came to power?

Please name them and prove me wrong
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 4:49pm On May 02, 2018
Corruption

I will answer all your question.. how can you drop corruption rate when he's corrupt In March 1976 he was appointed minister of petroleum 2.8 billion Dollars allegedly went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom.

The 300 hundred thousand dollars and two jeep he collected from dasuki from the 2.1 billion dollar arms deal..which dasuki said he gave him.

The United States Justice Department has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's wife, Aisha Buhari was used as conduit in fraudulent wire transfers,Halliburton Scam..why didn't she fellow her husband to America cause they will arrest. they don't give room for bull sheets

Unemployment

Nigeria ’ s unemployment and under employment rates increased in 2018 , the World Bank has said ..10 million Nigerians has lost their jobs since Buhari came to power..
They promised jobs..Peace corps was not signed why?it would have been an avenue to create jobs for Nigerian youths

Professor Yemi Osinbajo
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has sent a message to acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo to defend Christians as he is in office to do so.Bayo Oladeji who is special assistant on media to the CAN president, Rev Dr Samson Olasupo Ayokunle, the religious body said the issues of the DSS trying to arrest Apostle John Suleman was a slap on the faces on Christians and wondered why Osinbajo who is also a Christian is keeping quiet about it.
Treating Ministers of God and our members as common criminals is unacceptable to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Enough is enough.

“Despite all the promises made by Governor Nasir el-Rufai, none of those who were responsible for the killings of our members in the Southern Kaduna has been brought to book.

“Instead the Police have been releasing those who were arrested for the killing of our members in Kano and Kubwa (Abuja) while our leaders are being subjected to untold hardship for just no cause.“It is high time the overzealous security agencies knew that Nigeria remains a secular state and any attempt to turn the country into a refugee camp for Christians will not be acceptable and will be resisted with every lawful means.

“We call on the acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, to intervene in all the clampdown on the Church in Nigeria after all, he is in the office primarily to represent the interest of the Christians and his studied silence is no longer golden.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement by JAMESOJAY: 4:52pm On May 02, 2018
Corruption

I will answer all your question.. how can you drop corruption rate when he's corrupt In March 1976 he was appointed minister of petroleum 2.8 billion Dollars allegedly went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom.

The 300 hundred thousand dollars and two jeep he collected from dasuki from the 2.1 billion dollar arms deal..which dasuki said he gave him.

The United States Justice Department has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's wife, Aisha Buhari was used as conduit in fraudulent wire transfers,Halliburton Scam..why didn't she fellow her husband to America cause they will arrest. they don't give room for bull sheets

Unemployment

Nigeria ’ s unemployment and under employment rates increased in 2018 , the World Bank has said ..10 million Nigerians has lost their jobs since Buhari came to power..
They promised jobs..Peace corps was not signed why?it would have been an avenue to create jobs for Nigerian youths

Professor Yemi Osinbajo
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has sent a message to acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo to defend Christians as he is in office to do so.Bayo Oladeji who is special assistant on media to the CAN president, Rev Dr Samson Olasupo Ayokunle, the religious body said the issues of the DSS trying to arrest Apostle John Suleman was a slap on the faces on Christians and wondered why Osinbajo who is also a Christian is keeping quiet about it.
Treating Ministers of God and our members as common criminals is unacceptable to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Enough is enough.

“Despite all the promises made by Governor Nasir el-Rufai, none of those who were responsible for the killings of our members in the Southern Kaduna has been brought to book.

“Instead the Police have been releasing those who were arrested for the killing of our members in Kano and Kubwa (Abuja) while our leaders are being subjected to untold hardship for just no cause.“It is high time the overzealous security agencies knew that Nigeria remains a secular state and any attempt to turn the country into a refugee camp for Christians will not be acceptable and will be resisted with every lawful means.

“We call on the acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, to intervene in all the clampdown on the Church in Nigeria after all, he is in the office primarily to represent the interest of the Christians and his studied silence is no longer golden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gerrard Building: North-West Govs Visit Scene, Sympathise With Victims’ Families / Rivers LG Chairmen Declares Support For APC Impeachment Call / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.