Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (55204 Views)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Martinez19(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2018
Chi59:

So I actually breathe the same oxygen as this fellow? I give up
lol. My point is if one is going to marry and give birth to children, be sure there is no terrible disease or defect that can be passed to an innocent soul. It's immoral to suffer such a child. We ought to put humanity first before our personal desires and we need to stop being short-sighted. I recently spoke to a man who had a history of prostate cancer in his family, he has prostate cancer just like his dad, grandpa and great grandfather. He listened to me and went to adopt, surprisingly. With this method, humans can work hand-in-hand to eliminate certain deformities and terrible illnesses.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Martinez19(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2018
Chi59:
Beautiful. God bless their home.

For those saying that they shouldn't get married because they have the same health condition, would you rather agree to wed either one of them?

The society is still quite unaccomodating in some ways, of people with certain diseases. The chances of such people ever settling down with 'average, normal people' is pretty slim. So, would you rather they miss out on the chance to love and to be paired for life?
I support their marriage but I won't support them trying to give birth to children. They should adopt. I understand the pressure in the society.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:32am On May 05, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. My point is if one is going to marry and give birth to children, be sure there is no terrible disease or defect that can be passed to an innocent soul. It's immoral to suffer such a child. We ought to put humanity first before our personal desires and we need to stop being short-sighted. I recently spoke to a man who had a history of prostate cancer in his family, he has prostate cancer just like his dad, grandpa and great grandfather. He listened to me and went to adopt, surprisingly. With this method, humans can work hand-in-hand to eliminate certain deformities and terrible illnesses.

So why didn't you write like this instead of writing like some dumbass or something?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by Martinez19(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2018
Chi59:

So why didn't you write like this instead of writing like some dumbass or something?
grin lol. I made it short at first but I had to explain in details since you misintepreteded where I was coming from.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding by sexdoll: 11:54pm On May 07, 2018
their children will be down syndrome squared. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.