Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2790 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2018
Lol...
Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2018
You have a Medical Doctor Bae that is praying and fasting for the betterment of your life yet you want to end up with a single mother? You think someone is a baby mama for no just cause?

My brother, you better listen to your parents else you may end up biting your fingers...

I believe they are right on this one...
Re: . by Apina(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: . by Timagex(m): 2:33am On May 07, 2018
I swear ru gawd, nobody can tell me who to marry! Its my marriage not theirs. Although, they can advice, but, I ain't bending. Op, it clearly shows that your parents have their own interests at heart and not urs! I honestly wish you can man up....and pray
Re: . by Omolope7: 7:42pm On May 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
You have a Medical Doctor Bae that is praying and fasting for the betterment of your life yet you want to end up with a single mother? You think someone is a baby mama for no just cause?

My brother, you better listen to your parents else you may end up biting your fingers...

Are u suggesting that I should marry her because of her career not minding if I really love her?
Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2018
Omolope7:

Are u suggesting that I should marry her because of her career not minding if I really love her?
Oga Marry her... I mean the medical doctor...

She is prayerful and from a strong Christian home unlike the Baby mama.

See forget the illusion you are having with the Babu mama, whose child wasn't fathered by you.

Just listen to your parents as long as the girl in question is beautiful and godly...

As for love, what is love? Is it not manipulation of the mind to give someone a special place? Uncle, make I no vex for you o
Re: . by wristbangle: 7:55pm On May 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
What an elder saw sitting down a child on top mountain can't see....Dear I will advice you to accept your parent presentation. Even our saviour Jesus Christ in the temple doing his father's work was subjective to honour his parent words.

Obey your parent so you will live long.........I won't assumptively write on the erotic relationship between pastor son and a single mother member.

This is exactly what happened to a family I know in my vicinity and according to report, the man listened to his parents hitherto marry their choice against his will. The marriage is a royal-rumble experience since I know the couple but where are the parents when all this is happening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by wristbangle: 8:00pm On May 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Orisirisi. Shebi u heard of a lawyer who stabbed his husband to death, abi u know hear? Probably this could be what happened where the man use calculation and simple logic to marry that demon. We don't know what transpired but from every story, there is a lesson to learn.

He has seen the worst of his current gf. Has it seen that of the medical doctor? Remember his current gf supported him when he lost his job. Can the medical doctor take such sacrifice?
Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2018
wristbangle:

Orisirisi. Shebi u heard of a lawyer who stabbed his husband to death, abi u know hear? Probably this could be what happened where the man use calculation and simple logic to marry that demon. We don't know what transpired but from every story, there is a lesson to learn.

He has seen the worst of his current gf. Has it seen that of the medical doctor? Remember his current gf supported him when he lost his job. Can the medical doctor take such sacrifice?
Who told you that he has seen the best and worst of both ladies?

The Doc that is fasting and praying for the betterment of his life, someone from a Christian home, compared with someone that has a baby with another man outside wedlock.

Oga, except the Doc is ugly, aged or has some character issue, I see no reason to compare both ladies.

And please, how do you know that the late lawyer man didn't disregard the advice of his parents not to marry the killer lawyer wife?
Re: . by wristbangle: 8:17pm On May 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Who told you that he has seen the best and worst of both ladies?

The Doc that is fasting and praying for the betterment of his life, someone from a Christian home, compared with someone that has a baby with another man outside wedlock.

Oga, except the Doc is ugly, aged or has some character issue, I see no reason to compare both ladies.

And please, how do you know that the late lawyer man didn't disregard the advice of his parents not to marry the killer lawyer wife?

Oga, anyone can fast & pray but what of their mind? Do we know what is embedded there? I condemn ladies having children out of wedlock but may not be their fault.

You don't know to what length some ladies can go to get a man sha! May God make us see the truth.
Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2018
wristbangle:

Oga, anyone can fast & pray but what of their mind? Do we know what is embedded there? I condemn ladies having children out of wedlock but may not be their fault.

You don't know to what length some ladies can go to get a man sha! May God make us see the truth.
I never condemned the baby mama but my point is that the Doc is better than the Baby mama all things being equal EXCEPT if she is ugly, has promiscuous past or she has bad conduct.

Bros, fasting and praying, going to mountains for your sake better pass make person dash you money.

The Bible says, "We wrestle against principalities and powers" not flesh and blood.

One reason I don't joke with my mom (and dad) is that they don't cease to pray and fast for my sake. See you won't know the effect of the spiritual warfare until they stop.

The op should listen to his parents
Re: . by Omolope7: 10:09pm On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I never condemned the baby mama but my point is that the Doc is better than the Baby mama all things being equal EXCEPT if she is ugly, has promiscuous past or she has bad conduct.

Bros, fasting and praying, going to mountains for your sake better pass make person dash you money.

The Bible says, "We wrestle against principalities and powers" not flesh and blood.

One reason I don't joke with my mom (and dad) is that they don't cease to pray and fast for my sake. See you won't know the effect of the spiritual warfare until they stop.

The op should listen to his parents
Nawa ooo. I can't marry a woman solely bcus man parents want me to
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 7:43am On May 11, 2018
Haba na!! How did you get to this point? You are 36 and still not able to make your decisions yourself. Choosing a life partner is a personal thing. No one should do it for you...not even your parents.

Yoruba parents are fond of this. That's how my friend's mum kicked against his marriage to an igbo lady. The mum wanted him to marry her friend's daughter.

The guy told his mum that it is the igbo lady that makes him happy and he will marry her. He told her she doesn't need to attend...that they will send her pictures and come for her blessings later cheesy

Please be bold. Your parents are human beings who make mistakes. They are not always right. You are not their puppet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day / Once In A Lifetime / Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.