Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24603 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:13am On May 09, 2018
Acidosis. Good question. There you go. If I need sex, ladies give me free or just a phone call will do or you would have seen my post here asking women for sex. Did my post tell you about me looking for sex?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Safiaa(f): 9:44am On May 09, 2018
Looool I’ve seen it all
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:52am On May 09, 2018
Safiaa. You ain't seen nothing yet. Are you interested or just curious or both?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Safiaa(f): 9:54am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Safiaa. You ain't seen nothing yet. Are you interested or just curious or both?
why don’t you want marriage? Just interested.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:56am On May 09, 2018
Safiaa. Haha. Just interested. You are interested in my offer or you are curious?. I may cheat on my woman if married.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Safiaa(f): 9:57am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Safiaa. Haha. Just interested. You are interested in my offer or you are curious?. I may cheat on my woman if married.
so? I think there’s a deeper reason why though
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:00am On May 09, 2018
Like play like play this thread is growing o... Op, do update us when you find your soulmate o
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:11am On May 09, 2018
Safiaa. There is no deeper reason. Just so that the lucky lady will know from the start but still have my kids. Why should I marry and cheat on the woman? Better not to.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Safiaa(f): 10:15am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Safiaa. There is no deeper reason. Just so that the lucky lady will know from the start but still have my kids. Why should I marry and cheat on the woman? Better not to.
Each to their own. I honestly don’t think marriage is for everyone. Some people are meant to be bachelors for life, with kids on the side. Men with serious commitment issues and other things, so it’s good that you’re honest enough with yourself to live in your truth. Good luck finding your baby mama Lool.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:21am On May 09, 2018
Thank you Safiaa. At least there is still hope for humanity. If we have more people like Safiaa, who ask questions without jumping into conclusions and not being judgmental. People who appreciate the truth not some person.. Who claim to spit poo in the name of truth. Enjoy your day. Safiaa.

Right thinking lady that I mentioned you twice. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:41am On May 09, 2018
Acidosis:

Lol, that was my first observation. The guy will have sex with all applicants and ensure they don't get pregnant for him. Upon satisfaction, guy will blame each of the prospective babymamas for failing to get pregnant and thereafter disappear to thin air (abroad).

Wondering why he's asking for BBM pin instead of phone number?
Ghost mode thinz.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2018
Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:03pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Anas09. Rather than promoting your business continue typing poo with Ishilove. Continue cursing people who can patronise your business. Sometimes I wonder why people don't get help. Because of shitty attitude of people like you two. Judgemental local idiots.
Bros sorry if you feel judged, but you sef check am nah.

This is Nigeria o. Africa, where family and marriage is still what defines and gives a woman prestige, yet you want my family to have suffered to train me in school to the level you demanded here, but dash me to you for free.

All my sweat shd go down the drain. You will keep your name, your ring, and commitment, but want my seed.
because you live in a failed society which sees nothing wrong in promiscuity doesn't make it right.

Yes, senseless Nigerian girls are beginning to copy the society you live in, that doesn't mean it's right.

Do you know what it means to get pregnant for 9months? and i have to do it twice for you for free. You are talking about money, can't i work for that same money?

You came off as rude to make all the demands you made there. You go fit buy pikin, wey you want a well bred, home trained, level headed, educated girl with a stable reasonable family to give you their daughter to have kids for you free?

Bros, these girls doing that are many, but check the qualities you mentioned here, you won't find those in them.

They'll cheat on you with your best friend, your boss, your brother, and even your driver. Well, it won't be cheating since you won't be marrying them.
Oh, and you want to be the only peni.s visiting their local government head quarters. Chai bros. Another man daughter, your perpetual mistress.

Maybe in America where you, not here.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:04pm On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Anas, it seems we have Hushpuppi's mentor here. cheesy cheesy

Dangote pikin! Fanny Gates. Baba for the girls. Ehn, their puzzy will suffer!! Lmao
Who be Hushpuppi? lol.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:05pm On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

You have really changed. How admirable cheesy
Babe. My mouth no gree me grow spiritually. Na struggle. This place sef no dey epp me.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09. Thanks for your input. Kindly Keep you opinion to yourself. Face your business, Grow your clients.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Thanks for your input. Kindly Keep you opinion to yourself. Face your business, Grow your clients.

Have you considered surrogacy? Quite effective. You get your children and pay a nanny to bring them up.

Women donate eggs all the time so that won't be a problem.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes o smiley

The family institution will continue being eroded a long as people like the OP maintain this kind of mindset. He wants to eat his cake and have it. I wonder what the society has turned into
It shall get worst my dear, be prepared.

Everything instituted by YHWH shall be trampled under feet to a point that living by what the Lord commands will begin to appear and seem odd.

The Spirit and influence of the Antichrist at work.

I have decided to follow Jesus. Everything here shall remain remain here.

Husband, wife, kids, cars, mansions, titles, awards, everything will remain behind when i stand before my Lord to account for how i lived here.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09:

Who be Hushpuppi? lol.
One social media yeyebrity with no visible means of livelihood, yet endlessly flaunts his questionable wealth on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:12pm On May 09, 2018
budaatum:

Fanny de im hse rite soting post am wetin concern am with buda approve?
Weytin you type here?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2018
Muafrika2. I have. Thanks anyways.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:13pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Yeah. Say what you like. Ishilove and Anas09. Let me be fake while you display ignorance. You don't know me.. Don't judge me.
The least you could do was say 'Good nite' back.

Nna la wao.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:15pm On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

One social media yeyebrity with no visible means of livelihood, yet endlessly flaunts his questionable wealth on the Internet.
I no sabi am. I look for people i can emulate not dead beats with No future ambition.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Anas09. Thanks for your input. Kindly Keep you opinion to yourself. Face your business, Grow your clients.
Abeg go. You no Joy.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
Even if people want to preach the gospel to me. Is that how to win a soul? What manner of Christianity are people practicing?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09. I am beginning to think you are interested but don't know how to go about it. Otherwise, you and your lots would have abandoned the thread and never visit again.. Yet you lots keep returning. Lol

5 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
Muafrika2:

Have you considered surrogacy? Quite effective. You get your children and pay a nanny to bring them up.

Women donate eggs all the time so that won't be a problem.
But then, the gene could be contaminated. Some people have some generational curses which results in afflictions in their bloodline.

Anyways, my mouth shutup.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 12:21pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09:

Weytin you type here?
Fanny wrote his op in his house. He has no concern for buda approval.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09. Not everyone carries contaminated genes and generational curses like you lots do. Your utterances is enough to bring generational curses upon you if you continue this way. That's how you attract afflictions into your lives. Even the Christianity you claim to profess tells you to tame your tongue. Just an advice. It's your life.. Don't say I didn't warn you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 12:35pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09:

It shall get worst my dear, be prepared.

Everything instituted by YHWH shall be trampled under feet to a point that living by what the Lord commands will begin to appear and seem odd.

The Spirit and influence of the Antichrist at work.

I have decided to follow Jesus. Everything here shall remain remain here.

Husband, wife, kids, cars, mansions, titles, awards, everything will remain behind when i stand before my Lord to account for how i lived here.
We are in the end times, sis. It's going to get worse like you rightly pointed out. The consciences of men is dead and they have given themselves over to reprobate desires.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 09, 2018
They don't like my post. Yet they keep coming back. They find it hard to ignore. Yet they are not interested. But still following it page after page. Guess they have bookmarked it.. Lol.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 12:38pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09:

I no sabi am. I look for people i can emulate not dead beats with No future ambition.
Hahahahaha! Bloggers have turned him to a celebrity. Whenever I come across brain dead blog posts about him and his ilk, I jump and pass. Seriously there's so much junk out there, one needs to be careful what one reads so that we don't get polluted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.