Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24598 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 12:45pm On May 09, 2018
I want a baby father too

Do your thing while I do mine
We will live in same house cos of the kids
At least be a responsible parent
Don't bring home a dude chic
Don't let me find out about her
Satisfy all my needs from emotional
To physical
To sexual
To money
To attention

Everything that needs to build a home for the kids

You will never miss the parental activities
Going on vacation together
Making them your next of kin and I as a witness

Everything you own in this life will be for the kids

That's all I remember for now
Will add more

Yawns

Are you willing?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by eyinola: 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
The next set of people who are liable to die young are poeple who don't mind their business. We all hv a different life to live, some get married and unhappy why some baby daddys and mums are extremely happy with the life they are living, some get married and divorce after 6 months. Messi choose to marry his baby mama while Ronaldo choose surrogate mother instead. Live ur life and don't question how some else wants to live his or her life, not ur brother or sister, ther are ladies out thr who also don't want marriage wahala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by zeb04(f): 12:50pm On May 09, 2018
Op I am interested but it will be through

Insemination/IVF

2) I can get involved with any man of my choice since there is nothing like infidelity here.

3) there would be no sexual relationship btw us.

4) I will involve my lawyers and a contract will be signed.

5) in the contract,we would talk about monthly payments,savings for the kids and blah blah blah.

Let me know.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 09, 2018
In a sane society. Someone should be rotting in jail now for animal cruelty. One needs to be careful about reading opinions or taking counsel from people with cerebral cortex that lacks illumination and don't practice what they preach. Talented Hypocrites. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2018
Dyt:
I want a baby father too
Do your thing while I do mine We will live in same house cos of the kids At least be a responsible parent Don't bring home a dude chic Don't let me find out about her Satisfy all my needs from emotional To physical To sexual To money To attention
Everything that needs to build a home for the kids
You will never miss the parental activities Going on vacation together Making them your next of kin and I as a witness
Everything you own in this life will be for the kids
That's all I remember for now Will add more
Yawns
Are you willing?

joke of the centurygrin

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 12:53pm On May 09, 2018
Martin0:

joke of the centurygrin

Really?
You mean he won't accept?
Are you him?
Is him you?
You is him?
Him is you?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2018
zeb04:
Op I am interested but it will be through

Insemination.

2) I can get involved with any man of my choice since there is nothing like infidelity here.

3) there would be no sexual relationship btw us.

4) I will involve my lawyers and a contract will be signed.

5) in the contract,we would talk about monthly payments,savings for the kids and blah blah blah.

Let me know.

wait wait wait are you ladies like seriousgrin

wait oo there in will be no banging BTW you and op

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2018
Dyt:

Really? You mean he won't accept? Are you him? Is him you? You is him? Him is you?

aaaaaaaaa na wa ooo I can bet my shiny brown ass this is a joke from you...
for you oo just you alone, ar don't believe you gonna do baby mama
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 09, 2018
Dyt. Yours sounds more interesting. Haha.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 09, 2018
Zeb04. You are married. Simple. Why should I sustain you and your hubby in the name of having my kids. cool

6 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Chudum22: 12:59pm On May 09, 2018
@ Op, i guess you’re not based in Nigeria, otherwise this request of yours is no big deal,...(you don’t t even need coming to a faceless forum to seek for willing partners)

There are single ladies that ll be willing to take such offers,...so don’t be discouraged by the insults here,..its all part of what you get on Nairaland.

I ll advise, that you seek for such partners outside Nairaland,..and make it a priority to meet / make as many female friends as you can when next you’re in Nigeria,... trust me, you ll be amazed by the number of those willing to take your offer.

Goodluck. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by zeb04(f): 12:59pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Zeb04. You are married. Simple. Why should I sustain you and your hubby in the name of having my kids. cool

did I tell you I was married
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
Zeb04. You don't need to tell me that you are married. Background check has been done already. Hope you are enjoying Lagos and not missing Abuja that much. grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 1:02pm On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha! Bloggers have turned him to a celebrity. Whenever I come across brain dead blog posts about him and his ilk, I jump and pass. Seriously there's so much junk out there, one needs to be careful what one reads so that we don't get polluted.
Job said, ' I made a covenant with my eyes not to look at a girl who is not Mrs Job'. I also made a covenant with my eyes not to read Junk.

I have very few facebook friends. If you post junk, i unfriend quick quick. No dulling.

My Salvation is very expensive. It Cost Jesus His whole Life. Watch the Passion of Christ and see what He had to endure for me to be saved. I no dey take am joke
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Faithful baby mama... grin Wonders will never end

nor be small thing oo every lady here ,I like them, they are abit sincere
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On May 09, 2018
Martin0:

aaaaaaaaa na wa ooo I can bet my shiny brown ass this is a joke from you...

for you oo just you alone, ar don't believe you gonna do baby mama

Lol
Anything can happen
tongue

FannySwindler1:
Dyt. Yours sounds more interesting. Haha.

So?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 1:07pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Anas09. Not everyone carries contaminated genes and generational curses like you lots do. Your utterances is enough to bring generational curses upon you if you continue this way. That's how you attract afflictions into your lives. Even the Christianity you claim to profess tells you to tame your tongue. Just an advice. It's your life.. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Sir, a curse causeless shall not stand.

Telling you the truth can not bring a curse to me. You are down out degenerated yet you don't know what attracts curses.

My Tongue is not your issue, deal with you peni.s which has put a Hex over you.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 09, 2018
Chudi 22. Thanks for your kind words. The insult is nothing. I am very much ready for them. They can bring it on. Doesn't change anything. Neither does it reduce my status or account balance. They don't matter. They can continue to be miserable for all I care. I have been getting good interest and offers from genuine ladies. Also trying offline as well. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
Dyt. Inbox me then.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
budaatum:

Fanny wrote his op in his house. He has no concern for buda approval.
His Op is in a public forum, if he doesn't want us commenting, he'd keep it private.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by zeb04(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Zeb04. You don't need to tell me that you are married. Background check has been done already. Hope you are enjoying Lagos and not missing Abuja that much. grin
this is just sad.

And you just missed a good one undecided too bad for you.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 1:10pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Dyt. Inbox me then.

My email is on my signature
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Anas09. I am beginning to think you are interested but don't know how to go about it. Otherwise, you and your lots would have abandoned the thread and never visit again.. Yet you lots keep returning. Lol
Yeah, why not. I'm interested in a degenerate. Guy, you've got nothing i can not have, except indecency.

You boast of money, you forget i don't need a dick to make money. Taa. commot for hia.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
Dyt:

Lol Anything can happen tongue

So?
forget that tin ee
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09. Lol.. Talking salvation and quoting bible. What are you lots doing on the thread. Does it look like bible class or religious post.. Bigotry. Your tongue will bring you curses. You must be a dick muncher. I won't be discussing my penis with you. I don't need your sagged pussy. What the fu uck is wrong with you. It's my Penis not yours. Blinking Ass. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09. Why would I be comparing myself with you. There is no basis for that. I will be insulting myself doing that. I am on a level beyond. Go and play with your destiny.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 1:28pm On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Anas09. Lol.. Talking salvation and quoting bible. What are you lots doing on the thread. Does it look like bible class or religious post.. Bigotry. Your tongue will bring you curses. You must be a dick muncher. I won't be discussing my penis with you. I don't need your sagged pussy. What the fu uck is wrong with you. It's my Penis not yours. Blinking Ass. grin
Okay Mr Degenerate. Enjoy your miserable lonely life.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09:

But then, the gene could be contaminated. Some people have some generational curses which results in afflictions in their bloodline.

Anyways, my mouth shutup.
Possible. Its just as risky as an actual person though. But you have a good point.

You could end up with a psycho of a kid and wonder where it came from
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
Muafrika2:

Possible. Its just as risky as an actual person though. But you have a good point.

You could end up with a psycho of a kid and wonder where it came from
This is what i meant, but your friend Fanny thought of curses.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
Anas09. OK. Cum Burping Local idiot. Enjoy your wretched life.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Touchme222(f): 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
>
eyinola:
The next set of people who are liable to die young are poeple who don't mind their business. We all hv a different life to live, some get married and unhappy why some baby daddys and mums are extremely happy with the life they are living, some get married and divorce after 6 months. Messi choose to marry his baby mama while Ronaldo choose surrogate mother instead. Live ur life and don't question how some else wants to live his or her life, not ur brother or sister, ther are ladies out thr who also don't want marriage wahala
[color=#990000]hypocrate live ur life,mind ur buisness blablabla may devil baptise u just mention me again and see ur head roast.its ur type that will not allow decent people live their lyf but when dirty persons lyk urself promote their disease u will remember mind ur business akuya! i said wat i felt about crazy op did u mind ur buisness[quote author=eyinola post=67411549]The next set of people who are liable to die young are poeple who
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 09, 2018
Everyone think they have opinions about me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.