Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24664 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:31pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Acidosis come o. You are right to see through this guy. He is an old time Nairalander and he is as fake as cassava flakes.

All that mouth na wash.

Fanny, i like it when i get insulted, so fire away. That won't change who you are.

Start quarrelling with a lady a public place.

Now, i will just step back and wait for your tirades.
Ann, you see why I love you?? Which one be cassava flakes? They say garium sulphatecheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:33pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Be that as may be. Your dog don't have to come poopoo all over his thread.

If you don't put a leash on it Anas, I will put it down myself!
What did she say nah? Did you see where the guy actually tried to insult her by offering her such stupidity?

Speak the truth and shame the devil.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:35pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Ann, you see why I love you?? Which one be cassava flakes? They say garium sulphatecheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahahahs. Oh i didn't know it has a botanical name now. Garium sulphate. I see.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:36pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

I no drag you go anywhere. I just say make u come collect your smelly poopoo everywhere smelly dog.
Stop nah. I no expect this from you o. Biko. A King shd be one nah.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 11:38pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

What did she say nah? Did you see where the guy actually tried to insult her by offering her such stupidity?

Na she carry her wahala come the man thread. She for say her bit, fuq off, not poopoo everywhere annoying everybody with her smelly mouth!

Commot am make we hear the man!
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:41pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahs. Oh i didn't know it has a botanical name now. Garium sulphate. I see.
Garium Sulphate spp grin

Why do you think he is fake?

I do think he is honestly and seriously hustling for free puzzy. You know sey Nigerian women no dey use ear hear 'abroad'. It's a bait tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:41pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I won't join you in exchanging words. Leave me with my fake life. Its my life. You wait and you will wait in vain. Good luck
Come jor. No vex. Na joke i dey joke. Just teasing you.

Oya no vex. You be correct bobo, but no be so you for put am nah. Ah ah, who go gree do weytin you ask? Meanwhile na correct babe you describe o.

Oya sorry. Good nite.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 08, 2018
Why are all these poor wretched people so quick to abuse and insult people? I opened a thread for myself and my needs. Didn't force anyone here. Yet they think they are smart typing poo. If you don't like my post can you please Bleep off the post. They haven't sorted their crooked life, yet they can judge me. Frustrated Hags.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 11:43pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Tried? If customer carry say him want fuq oloso, wetin concern dog inside?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:44pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Na she carry her wahala come the man thread. She for say her bit, fuq off, not poopoo everywhere annoying everybody with her smelly mouth!

Commot am make we hear the man!
The man don sleep sef.

Good nite to you Buda. Shey 'Buda' means big bros?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:45pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:

Tried? If customer carry say him want fuq oloso, wetin concern dog inside?
Pls stop.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:48pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Garium Sulphate spp grin

I do think he is honestly and seriously hustling for free puzzy. You know sey Nigerian women no dey use ear hear 'abroad'. It's a bait tongue
Ah. It is well. I Love my country Nigeria.

I Ana, shall go to the U.S and i shall pay my fare myself. I shall go for bizness and do as i pls whenever i want.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 11:49pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Don't tell me you approve of Fanny's attitude towards women.
Fanny de im hse rite soting post am wetin concern am with buda approve?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:52pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Ah. It is well. I Love my country Nigeria.

I Ana, shall go to the U.S and i shall pay my fare myself. I shall go for bizness and do as i pls whenever i want.
Yes o smiley

The family institution will continue being eroded a long as people like the OP maintain this kind of mindset. He wants to eat his cake and have it. I wonder what the society has turned into

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 08, 2018
Yeah. Say what you like. Ishilove and Anas09. Let me be fake while you display ignorance. You don't know me.. Don't judge me.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:54pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Come jor. No vex. Na joke i dey joke. Just teasing you.

Oya no vex. You be correct bobo, but no be so you for put am nah. Ah ah, who go gree do weytin you ask? Meanwhile na correct babe you describe o.

Oya sorry. Good nite.
You have really changed. How admirable cheesy
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:56pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Yeah. Say what you like. Ishilove and Anas09. Let me be fake while you display ignorance. You don't know me.. Don't judge me.
Anas, it seems we have Hushpuppi's mentor here. cheesy cheesy

Dangote pikin! Fanny Gates. Baba for the girls. Ehn, their puzzy will suffer!! Lmao
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09. Rather than promoting your business continue typing poo with Ishilove. Continue cursing people who can patronise your business. Sometimes I wonder why people don't get help. Because of shitty attitude of people like you two. Judgemental local idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 12:01am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

All these 'don't judge me' ish is why our society has gone to the dogs. You wan chop person pikin FOC. You want an excuse to keep wallowing in promiscuity, living your life like you own it completely, forgetting that we are answerable in the end.

No bro, I am not judging you. Who am I to? I am no saint, Lord knows, but when I see what is wrong, i will spit it like it truly is.

I wish you well.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:13am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove. It's my life.. I don't tell you how to live your wretched life. Do I? Do I bother myself about who you have bleeped and who fuucked you? Do I bother myself about the abortions you have done and how you have been fuucked by numerous men.? Your society has gone to the dogs because people like you are judgemental and ready to condemn anyone without looking yourself in the mirror.

"You wan chop person pikin FOC" what kind of stupid statement is that? Did I ask you to sleep with me? Did I tell you I was looking for a fuuuck buddy? It is my life.. Mrs holier than thou, go and check your fuucked up life first, fix it before you judge anyone.

Good luck with your shallow way of reasoning and I don't fu ucking need your wishing me well. Wish yourself well first. You need it.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 12:37am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. It's my life.. I don't tell you how to live your wretched life. Do I? Do I bother myself about who you have bleeped and who fuucked you? Do I bother myself about the abortions you have done and how you have been fuucked by numerous men.? Your society has gone to the dogs because people like you are judgemental and ready to condemn anyone without looking yourself in the mirror.

"You wan chop person pikin FOC" what kind of stupid statement is that? Did I ask you to sleep with me? Did I tell you I was looking for a fuuuck buddy? It is my life.. Mrs holier than thou, go and check your fuucked up life first, fix it before you judge anyone.

Good luck with your shallow way of reasoning and I don't fu ucking need your wishing me well. Wish yourself well first. You need it.
All this epistle for me?

Ohhh, he doth protest too much. cheesy His conscience is whipping him, to the extent he is now mistaking me for one of his numerous fvck buddies who aborted for him.

Stop projecting, dude. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:12am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove. Of all I have written, how come it's the abortion part you have chosen. That tells a lot about your conscience judging you. How can I mistake a wretched Hag for fuc ck buddy? Stop being Delusional, You have no fuu ucking right to judge anyone. By the way who the fu uck is you to be typing poo in the name of correcting wrong or spitting shiit from your smelly mouth like someone stated. Nothing you say will move me.. You don't matter. Keep your moronic opinion to yourself. Look at you.. You didn't know how to spit truth when you were being fuucked by numerous men wallowing in and promoting promiscuity. You couldn't spit the truth when you were selling your body for food and money. It's now you know how to spit truth. Shame on you. If no one has told you. I know people like you very well. Talented Hypocrite.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Acidosis(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2018
Anas09:

Acidosis come o. You are right to see through this guy. He is an old time Nairalander and he is as fake as cassava flakes.

All that mouth na wash.

Fanny, i like it when i get insulted, so fire away. That won't change who you are.

Start quarrelling with a lady a public place.

Now, i will just step back and wait for your tirades.

Lol, that was my first observation. The guy will have sex with all applicants and ensure they don't get pregnant for him. Upon satisfaction, guy will blame each of the prospective babymamas for failing to get pregnant and thereafter disappear to thin air (abroad).

Wondering why he's asking for BBM pin instead of phone number?

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Acidosis(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Garium Sulphate spp grin

grin grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2018
Acidosis. Your level of reasoning is very poor, appalling and worrisome. Why would I put up a post because I want to have sex with different women?. I have every resources to do that without putting up any post. I have loads of concerns for people who take advice from people like you. Why should I give my number to just anyone just because they show interest or because they are curious?. Moreover, I'm private and those who have had chat with me know that. Their privacy is also important to me and strictly confidential. Your observation is a reflection of who you are not me. Be enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 7:37am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. Of all I have written, how come it's the abortion part you have chosen. That tells a lot about your conscience judging you. How can I mistake a wretched Hag for fuc ck buddy? Stop being Delusional, You have no fuu ucking right to judge anyone. By the way who the fu uck is you to be typing poo in the name of correcting wrong or spitting shiit from your smelly mouth like someone stated. Nothing you say will move me.. You don't matter. Keep your moronic opinion to yourself. Look at you.. You didn't know how to spit truth when you were being fuucked by numerous men wallowing in and promoting promiscuity. You couldn't spit the truth when you were selling your body for food and money. It's now you know how to spit truth. Shame on you. If no one has told you. I know people like you very well. Talented Hypocrite.
Buhahahahahah! You're still projecting. You really need to stop this, dude. Not all women are like your family members who sold their bodies to feed, neither are all men like you who have no self control and therefore want to keep swelling the growing population of illegitimate children in our society. cheesy

You're beginning to bore me. Go, find your baby mama, breed your bastards, continue womanising and sleeping with anything that moves in skirts. You have defined yourself already with your username so it's no surprise there. May God show you mercy.

You're ignored hence.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Touchme222(f): 7:46am On May 09, 2018
eyinola:
when will Nigerians start respecting people's opinion?
begin with yourself first madam.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:53am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove. Haha.. I can see it touched your marrow. Lol. Your post is now getting longer. grin grin Where was your own self control when you were being fuu cked and dumped by numerous men? Where was your self control when you were promoting fornication and prostitution? My family members were born with silver spoon. Unlike yours that still are and will continue to be in poverty. We didn't need to sell our body like you. Are you not the mother of illegitimate children? It's my diick not yours.. What is your business with the way I chose to use it. Did I dictate to you how you slacked your pussy? What kind of Twaat are you? Even have the audacity to use God's name. People like you chase others away from God. Is that how to approach people even if you want them to have a change of heart or life?. Even if I breed bastards, they will still have a good life compared to the one you and your generation will ever have or dream of. I can see how worthless you are. Calling children illegitimate /Bastards. I'm very sure you are a product of illegitimate coitus and conception. Fuu cking Turd Burglar. You don't need to ignore me. You are my scapegoat. Bastard Monkey.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Acidosis(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Acidosis. Your level of reasoning is very poor, appalling and worrisome. Why would I put up a post because I want to have sex with different women?. I have every resources to do that without putting up any post. I have loads of concerns for people who take advice from people like you. Why should I give my number to just anyone just because they show interest or because they are curious?. Moreover, I'm private and those who have had chat with me know that. Their privacy is also important to me and strictly confidential. Your observation is a reflection of who you are not me. Be enlightened.

...and your resources couldn't get you a babymama offline? You don't have women in your country?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:07am On May 09, 2018
Acidosis. Not again. Please improve on your reasoning even if you have no common sense. Is Nigeria not my country? Is there any law stopping me from searching online.?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Acidosis. Not again. Please improve on your reasoning even if you have no common sense. Is Nigeria not my country? Is there any law stopping me from searching online.?
No law stops through from searching online, but I'm curious, how do you search for women when you need sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper / Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.