Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24618 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Yes o Willingly
Now don't gimme that look undecided undecided
yeah, willinglygrin and oh I remember again, givers never lack abi
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 7:34am On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

yeah, willinglygrin and oh I remember again, givers never lack abi

Na you sabi
Lemme
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Na you sabi Lemme
see yougrin madam madamgrin I hail oo
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I actually thought that she was your girlfriend though. Wasn't/Isn't she?
Didn't she tell you 'Baby, I think I'm pregnant'?
And you replied 'Congratulations Honey, we're having a baby'.
I've read all your threads. Maybe Safiaa was right though, OfficialDad and lies are like 5&6. cool

So, which should we believe?
What version? This or that?
I'm sorry to meddle but, why did you have to tell FannySwindler that you just had an imaginary surrogate mother?
You had better confess. By the way, how's your lil boy? cool

FBI . undecided believe any

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please do not start, OfficialDad. Thanks.

What the fvck!!!!! , what are you thinking? , so honest compliment is a sin?. Oboi shocked

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 8:57am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:
I want a baby father too

Do your thing while I do mine
We will live in same house cos of the kids
At least be a responsible parent
Don't bring home a dude chic
Don't let me find out about her
Satisfy all my needs from emotional
To physical
To sexual
To money
To attention

Everything that needs to build a home for the kids

You will never miss the parental activities
Going on vacation together
Making them your next of kin and I as a witness

Everything you own in this life will be for the kids

That's all I remember for now
Will add more

Yawns

Are you willing?
ID, e be like say me and you will share this bobo as me sef wan apply. No vex. tongue
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 8:58am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

ID, e be like say me and you will share this bobo as me sef wan apply. No vex. tongue

There's love in sharing oo
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 9:08am On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
budaatum. Thanks you are right. cool
OP, look no further, you found her right here.

You want two kids, how about we settle on one.

No marriage? Great, me sef no want husband. So we have a bubba between us and as long as you are involved as a parent, what you do with your dinkle and what I do with my Minnie is our respective business. Me likey cheesy

Now to the finer details. In exchange for this arrangement, I want:

1) The child to be born in America (not UK, I am British so already conferring the citizenship on the said child)

2)I want a holiday villa (bought outright in my name) in Orlando FL. I want Disney to be my kids backyard. cool

3)I want a full time nanny till the child is 13 years of age. The monthly salary of such nanny will be around 1500 pounds net.

4)Maintenance for the child, would say around 600 pounds monthly.

5) A will drawn up in the event of anything happening to you ensuring that our child will be cared for.

6) This one is jara but if you could pay off the outstanding balance of my mortgage, e don be.

What say you? Deal? cool

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 9:09am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

There's love in sharing oo

I have tabled my requirement ore mi. We could have so much fun together wink
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:28am On May 12, 2018
Shaybebaby. Thanks for your interest. What stops you from having two kids? Your Fanny will still be readily available to me as part of the deal.
1. No worries.
2. Not possible since we won't be married. House will be provided by me.
3. Don't need a nanny. You will be looking after kids by yourself. Don't need stranger looking after my kids.
4. Maintenance for kids not a problem. That's my responsibility.
5. Certainly. Kids will be next of kin on all my belongings.
6. Helping with mortgage payment will depend on how loyal you are to me and our kids. As long as you are with another man. He should be sorting you out on that. My duty is to my kids and by way of extension you will be a benefactor of all the luxuries that come with it but not entitled to inherit any of my belongings except you have proven to be loyal.
Inbox me if you still think you meet the criteria and interested. And I hope you are cute. Important part of the criteria.

By the way what's "Bubba between us"
Where are you based in UK or Lagos ?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 10:01am On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Shaybebaby. Thanks for your interest. What stops you from having two kids? Your Fanny will still be readily available to me as part of the deal.
1. No worries.
2. Not possible since we won't be married. House will be provided by me.
3. Don't need a nanny. You will be looking after kids by yourself. Don't need stranger looking after my kids.
4. Maintenance for kids not a problem. That's my responsibility.
5. Certainly. Kids will be next of kin on all my belongings.
6. Helping with mortgage payment will depend on how loyal you are to me and our kids. As long as you are with another man. He should be sorting you out on that. My duty is to my kids and by way of extension you will be a benefactor of all the luxuries that come with it but not entitled to inherit any of my belongings except you have proven to be loyal.
Inbox me if you still think you meet the criteria and interested. And I hope you are cute. Important part of the criteria.

By the way what's "Bubba between us"
Where are you based in UK or Lagos ?
2. Precisely because we aren't married, I need me some guarantee should ever your continued search for a variety of fannies turn your head. I need something guaranteed for the kid. If it makes you feel better, it can be in the child's name. So yes, house provided by you but not in your name. We are not living together under the same roof!

3)Yes,i will be a hands on mum but raising a child in the west requires an extra pair of hands, usually the father but since our arrangement is different, I need that extra help since I have my own career to consider whilst raising the said child.

4) Loyalty and love to the kid, hell yeah. To you, nah. Seems like you are getting confused. It's about you getting a child from a responsible and loving mumma whilst exercising your freedoms as a man. I don't care about what you do in that respect, the child between us will be all I care about.

5)I don't need your inheritance but I do require compensation for the sacrifices I would have to make till the child is grown. Hence why I require something capital from the outset as soon as pregnancy is confirmed.

I have a kid already so two is my maximum based on what I believe I can give if I ever had to go it alone. Birth would be by CS with funds available for a tummy tuck immediately after. If it is a vaginal birth you desire, then I would require funds for a vaginoplasty. If exclusive breastfeeding is required, then provisions should be made for a boob job depending on the state of my mammaries afterwards.

Bubba=baby.

As for cute, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think I've ever been described as cute. Sexy, maybe.

But I make beautiful babies, evidence is in the child I have already got.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:18am On May 12, 2018
Shaybebaby. Your post sounds like you doing me a favour. No way. I will play a fatherly role in the lives of my kids. You all will be in my home and proper parental relationship will hold but no marriage between. Kids don't have problem regarding care, love and inheritance everything will be in their names that's why they are my kids. Nothing like compensation, they are your kids too. I will play my role like a proper married man to his wife. But we won't be married. Route of delivery is your choice, I won't be dictating that as long as you and kids are safe and well that's my priority. Exclusive breastfeeding all the way. Why should I be the one responsible for your boob job afterall I am not responsible for its present state,which will not be that much different after child birth and breastfeeding.
Good you have a child already. Everything will be provided for you and kids, and I will have regular access to your Fanny as much as I want and when I want. Where in Lagos are you based or where in UK?

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 10:20am On May 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

It is getting interesting!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 10:36am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

I have tabled my requirement ore mi. We could have so much fun together wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make it roll baby

sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

It is getting interesting!
Oh my
This is you
Baby

****still searching*****
Long face
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 10:42am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Make it roll baby

Oh my
This is you
Baby

****still searching*****
Long face

Don't even bring that here! I've avoided commenting here like a plague for fear of being confused as an indirect real applicant grin. But, I swearit, I love the deal negotiation ongoing...you guys can get really good deals if you continue to hold the trump card grin grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 10:45am On May 12, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Shaybebaby. Your post sounds like you doing me a favour. No way. I will play a fatherly role in the lives of my kids. You all will be in my home and proper parental relationship will hold but no marriage between. Kids don't have problem regarding care, love and inheritance everything will be in their names that's why they are my kids. Nothing like compensation, they are your kids too. I will play my role like a proper married man to his wife. But we won't be married. Route of delivery is your choice, I won't be dictating that as long as you and kids are safe and well that's my priority. Exclusive breastfeeding all the way. Why should I be the one responsible for your boob job afterall I am not responsible for its present state,which will not be that much different after child birth and breastfeeding.
Good you have a child already. Everything will be provided for you and kids, and I will have regular access to your Fanny as much as I want and when I want. Where in Lagos are you based or where in UK?
Present state of boobies is great but I don't know what it would be like after having a second bubba chew it for a year.

I will take your answer as based on your inexperience of raising kids and the sacrifices required to maintain the balance between emotional, financial and their overall wellbeing.

So for me to be a stay at home mum, it means I have to give up my career or atleast curtail it to do that. The kids will grow but I will not have the benefits of a long career in my old age I. E pension so there is an opportunity cost there which must be made right.

You playing your role as a married man includes fidelity which is not on the table here so we already know that this situation is different and cannot be that.

Secondly, without the legal framework of marriage which assures me of half the assets should relations breakdown, what incentive is there for any woman to put her career on hold to raise children when in the event of a relationship breakdown, she has no rights to the assets acquired as a result of her staying home and allowing the man to pursue his career?

What do you mean by proper parental relationship? Myself and my ex don't live together but we co-parent and make decisions regarding my child together.

You can have regular access to my pumpum as long as you wear condoms and ready to pay for flights for me to come Nigeria or you come to me.

As you rightly said, it would be my child too so these demands are to protect the said child in the long run. I will not have a child until the guarantees are put in place.

And I'm not so sure of your intelligence if you cannot deduce that I am not located in Lagos from my post.

Lastly yes, I am doing you a favour.
1)your child will definitely be British, so even if he/she were to be born in the UK, I have saved you the hospital fees.

2) You will have the option of never paying school fees if I raise the child here, education is free.

3) I bring something to the table financially, assets of my own and a good career. So YOU have the peace of mind knowing that your kid will be cared for no matter what because mummy is capable.

Take it or leave it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

OP, look no further, you found her right here.

You want two kids, how about we settle on one.

No marriage? Great, me sef no want husband. So we have a bubba between us and as long as you are involved as a parent, what you do with your dinkle and what I do with my Minnie is our respective business. Me likey cheesy

Now to the finer details. In exchange for this arrangement, I want:

1) The child to be born in America (not UK, I am British so already conferring the citizenship on the said child)

2)I want a holiday villa (bought outright in my name) in Orlando FL. I want Disney to be my kids backyard. cool

3)I want a full time nanny till the child is 13 years of age. The monthly salary of such nanny will be around 1500 pounds net.

4)Maintenance for the child, would say around 600 pounds monthly.

5) A will drawn up in the event of anything happening to you ensuring that our child will be cared for.

6) This one is jara but if you could pay off the outstanding balance of my mortgage, e don be.

What say you? Deal? cool

grin

The Art of the Deal.

grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 10:47am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Make it roll baby

Oh my
This is you
Baby

****still searching*****
Long face
Bobo yi o serious Jare. angry
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 10:49am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Bobo yi o serious Jare. angry

You never can tell
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 10:49am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

grin

The Art of the Deal.

grin
The guy isn't ready to deal. He wants it all for nothing or probably wants someone who will lose their senses at the mention of "your kids will be born in amelika" grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 10:51am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

You never can tell
But read his replies na. He wants to live under the same roof, with who?

No villa in florida?

No nanny?

No work?

What is in for any sane woman?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

But read his replies na. He wants to live under the same roof, with who?

No villa in florida?

No nanny?

No work?

What is in for any sane woman?

No sane woman will accept not to work in the first place cheesy cheesy cheesy

What both of you are asking is not too much not to agree with

He has a point
You have a point

Both of you have to meet half way
You both have to be fair for the sake of your kids
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by pattybf(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2018
ifyalways:
I apply sire.

Besides the house, choice vacations et all, how much in raw cash are you paying per child?

U r asking for assurance?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

No sane woman will accept not to work in the first place cheesy cheesy cheesy

What both of you are asking is not too much not to agree with

He has a point
You have a point

Both of you have to meet half way
You both have to be fair for the sake of your kids
But I said yes nah, as long as he gives me what I want. As you say, I am not asking for too much. But it seems he wants someone who will be under the thumb and someone who doesn't know the value of time, money and effort required to raise a child.

I will go return back to whence I came. Mr man isn't ready to deal.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:02am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

The guy isn't ready to deal. He wants it all for nothing or probably wants someone who will lose their senses at the mention of "your kids will be born in amelika" grin

I suspect he is impotent, gay or as.exual. Something is definitely fishy here.
Amelika? For what? They do not even have a proper healthcare system there and pikins get shot at school every other week.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 11:03am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

I will go return back to whence I came. Mr man isn't ready to deal.

cheesy grin cheesy

Dey go

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 11:04am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

Lmao
Cos he wants a baby mama?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:04am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

Lol, even better. grin

All we are sayin is "show me the moneeeeey" grin grin grin

Kids don't live on fresh air and promises.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:05am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

cheesy grin cheesy

Dey go
I don commot. The floor is open to another applicant. grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:07am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

Amelika? For what? They do not even have a proper healthcare system there and pikins get shot at school every other week.

The thing tire me sef. I'll go back and report to my little man that mummy's hustle for the Orlando villa didn't work out this time. cry

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:08am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Lmao
Cos he wants a baby mama?

No, I have seen enough psychos from the so called 'good homes' so I see no problem here. grin
But the deal must be worth it. wink
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 11:10am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness cheesy:

No, I have seen enough psychos from the so called 'good homes' so I see no problem here. grin
)

Gerrout now
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But really
Its his choice
Who knows
He might eventually find love and marry her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.