Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (41666 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Mutemenot(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2018
Never you go for registry marriage .
Meanwhile ask all u want, tjis is the only time you have
Once married certain decisions are hard to take

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:34pm On May 09, 2018
Continue to keep quiet until you marry an HIV+ person out of ignorance
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by emmyid(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2018
Lakeside79:
Ask your mum or dad

Your pastor too

uncle's or aunt's

Whatever you do , do not bring this type of personal issue to the public like this

Have some.self respect man !

angry
Nigerian mentality. Mtcheeeew. Isn't he being anonymous? Isn't this a forum for sharing ideas?

6 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Yinkakatty(f): 10:34pm On May 09, 2018
Is this even suppose to be a question You're getting married for heaven's sake and you don't know all those ones yet... Like aren't you guys suppose to have done some check ups together? Hmm... issokay o. I believe it's better to ask n know now than to be sorry later sha

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by emmyid(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mumu

Sorry to say, but you are the Mumu hear. All this frustrated guys online sef... Mtcheeeeew
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Trexnemesis(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Patented:
She may have done it to save you costs.

however the following Tests are necessary before marriage as an absolute minimum.
1. HIV test
2. Blood Type

Do fertility and state of womb tests join.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by talk2percy(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
By all means go ahead then ask her why she chose registry to church wedding.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:
We are planning to get married. I'm thinking of asking her if there is any medical problem we should disclose to each other.

While we were discussing marriage, she opted for registry despite that she is a staunch church girl. What do you think?
....Very important. Pls do ask her and disclose yours to her too,to avoid had I known.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by OboOlora(f): 10:46pm On May 09, 2018
Op, ask her if her womb is intact. Most of those girls girls in Nigeria have their womb tied up in one shrine in Ijebu

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by IwillSucced(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:
We are planning to get married. I'm thinking of asking her if there is any medical problem we should disclose to each other.

While we were discussing marriage, she opted for registry despite that she is a staunch church girl. What do you think?

Any woman that opts in for registry is simply trying to protect her future in case things go south... It was like a girl in my area when her story came out, They found out that she just married the man for his money and after marrying waited for the right time and filed for a divorce... She took 50% of his wealth with her and became an instant millionaire...

Women tend to protect their future this way, even though they don't wish for divorce.. The question is.... Are you going to play mugu and say this is the mother of my children, I don't care if she wrecks me? or are you going to protect your investment by looking deeper into her past, the way she behaves and the little signs you are missing?

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by CSTR1003: 10:50pm On May 09, 2018
Why should I care about someone else's marital life?
What is in it for me?

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Kingsman5102: 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
Please at this stage you should know that you are not supposed to "ask" her for her medical status, you should pick a day where you both go to the hospital and run all the various and necessary tests as asking will not be good enough. Who knows it might end up being you with an issue medically (God forbid).
So Sir, if your asking for what to do, you should kindly pick a date where the both of you go to the hospital and run a series of tests majorly pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other STDs for the sake of your future marriage and unborn children.
God bless you and your marriage!

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by MicroBox: 10:53pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Abeg ask her anything that you feel you should know about her.. Marriage is different from boyfriend n girlfriend..
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by PierreAbutu(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Avoid registry wedding my friend

Tell her you guys are going to get married in a licensed church......the certificate they would issue would suffice for legal reasons [observe her reactions]
Forget any funny reason she may give.....wives of nowadays...use sense to handle them

Meanwhile ask her if she has any medical or family secret
if she or her family worship idols
if she is a virgin.....if this answer is negative, let her explain how she was deflowered
try not to tell her all your secrets...so she won't use them against you in the near future [read MICAH 7:5]
Compel her to do all tests-HIV, FERTILITY,CERVICAL CANCER, BREAST CANCER, Fallopian tube,ovarian, blood group, hepatitis .....etc

Finally, quote me if you're interested in my book- 52 USEFUL TIPS FOR UNDERSTANDING WOMEN, and I'll tell you how to purchase it

Don't be swayed or deceived by all these churchy girl bullshit, all might be pretense....meet your mother for further guidance

Stay blessed

NB. On your own, do not tell her, but go and do fertility test

4 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Les: 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
Expect to be lied to, hire a private detective!
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by faithfull18(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2018
Yes and run medical tests too.

See my profile...
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by SirBunky85(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2018
Lakeside79:
Ask your mum or dad

Your pastor too

uncle's or aunt's

Whatever you do , do not bring this type of personal issue to the public like this

angry
day6 longjohn for dis apt advise.I still dont get it why adults would be bringing every issue on nairaland as if na wetin dey tell am here,him go do
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by SirBunky85(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Why do you find it difficult to swerve? Dem force u to comment on nl?
see person wey dey find advise.now,pesin don advise am now and see as him dey insult d guy.dats y i like dat guy wey no dey give him bleeps for thrash like dis
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Michelle55: 11:49pm On May 09, 2018
ask her every questions you deem fit since its for the betterment of you both.. igbo people say "person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road " as for me the first question I ask any dude I wanna date is the genotype and if it happens we're same, whatever I think I feel for you ends abruptly. same goes with babydaddy dramas.. so Op ask questions that would help shape your lives for the better days ahead

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Guy go for church marriage..

don't try registry! court marriage favours women 100%
don't do what you gonna regret later in life.

Only married men can relate .

Care to explain ?
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2018
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:
Ask your mum or dad

Your pastor too

uncle's or aunt's

angry

Pastor to do what??grin.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Enemyofpeace: 12:15am On May 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmm na dat sickler wey get HIV you wan marry?OK now
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Espada10: 12:40am On May 10, 2018
Mutemenot:
Never you go for registry marriage .
Meanwhile ask all u want, tjis is the only time you have
Once married certain decisions are hard to take

Why?

Explain more
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 10, 2018
IwillSucced:

Any woman that opts in for registry is simply trying to protect her future in case things go south... It was like a girl in my area when her story came out, They found out that she just married the man for his money and after marrying waited for the right time and filed for a divorce... She took 50% of his wealth with her and became an instant millionaire...

Women tend to protect their future this way, even though they don't wish for divorce.. The question is.... Are you going to play mugu and say this is the mother of my children, I don't care if she wrecks me? or are you going to protect your investment by looking deeper into her past, the way she behaves and the little signs you are missing?

you're very funny... took 50% of his wealth as if they both acquired the wealth together..

I'm sure you're not in Nigeria because here in Nigeria even if you file for divorce you won't get 3% of the man's wealth even if it's court marriage.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 12:58am On May 10, 2018
Espada10:

Why?

Explain more

A word is enough for the wise..
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 1:00am On May 10, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Care to explain ?
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Gerarstar: 1:07am On May 10, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Hanseel1:

Jogunomi1:

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:25am On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

So I take it that you have no solid reasons backed by evidence.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 1:29am On May 10, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

So I take it that you have no solid reasons backed by evidence.

Okay... you can go ahead with your court -marriage undecided

I wasn't even advising you.. you're not the OP

your life, your choice.

Go ahead you hear undecided

"what an elder sees while sitting down a child can't see it even if the child climb to the highest mountain "

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Blessograo(f): 1:32am On May 10, 2018
Uncle don't be foolish to ignore that question, would you wish to have sickle cell kids or marry a one week pregnant woman or with STD or start wondering where your child has any congenital disease from? You better wise up, you and your fiancé should go for medical check ups! The best way to put is to her is this " call her at night, tell her you have been thinking about your future together and you can't wait to be her husband. Then you tell her you want not "should we" but you want the both of you to go for medical check ups and medical consultations to know about both of your health and know what to expect if you start having kids" tell her to think about it and if she later says no then know that something is up or do you want to marry someone who has done hysterectomy?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.