Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

. . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! (2870 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? / I Killed My Lover Because She Made Me Jealous – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 8:13pm On May 21, 2010
Hy wondaful people of NL, If you were at my previous thread 'MY RELATNSHP IS GOIN 2 CRUMBLE WITHN 2MNTHS OF INTIMACY PALAVER'. Well, here we are now. I have lost a guy whom i love so much coz i refused to give in to his sexual desires. I have been having this kinda problems ever since i started keeping relationships. All guys i ever dated are always after my body, nothing more. Now, my question is, is this mentality about guys after their girl's body the same with all guys or am i just been unlucky with relationships?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Pweety4me(f): 8:18pm On May 21, 2010
Look @ d way u dress!
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Madukaele(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2010
@op, if u knw u wan succeed a virgin till u get married dont b serious with guy, if not u r only dreaming of keeping it, u counted 8 lol stil18 yrs ,u go reach 13 den u begin think 2wice. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, and d kind of guys u keep, how u dress , how u talk etc contribute to d reasons guys look 4 se-x.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Onchedu(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2010
Perhaps U attract the kind of guys that don't know how to tame their urges or maybe U give off the wrong messages that make the guys u date assume U r coming onto them sexually or want them to come onto U.

There are guys that don't mind leaving sex out of a relationship as long as someone else isnt plowing the fields they are leaving fallow. That's totally uncool.

Most guys these days find it hard to understand it when a girl says no sex and one of the reasons for that is that most girls these days think a guy that doesnt want sex or push for it has some nuts missing in his genetic code, and as it is some girls don't know how to keep quiet with the wrong audience. U make no move and all her questions will be tabled to her friends and enemies alike but hardly ever U.

There are guys that will find U sexually appealing and get turned on by U under the right circumstances but will never push for sex till U make the move or do things that show them it's ok. Sadly they usually aren't the kind of guys that girls find attractive as much.

U need to do some re-evaluation of why the trend is so or U. Check the kind of guys U attract to Urself and the messages u give off e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Madukaele(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2010
i had a lady lik dat, neva asked her for sex, but funny she slept with oder guys and saw me as the mumu. so u nw know y some guy do what dey do. grin grin grin grin
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by googles: 9:03pm On May 21, 2010
so your eighth boyfriend left you cos you refused him se[i]x[/i], tell him to bend over and kiss his balls. . . . . apparently he was with you for the "shhhh"

and now that hez not getting any he dumped you. . .well cant say 'm not happy for you at least you know a dumbfcuk did not take your maidenhead from u

good riddiance to bad rabbish angry
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by no1madman(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2010
Pweety4me:

Look @ d way u dress!
There's Nothing wrong with it. . .
op---u r not unlucky. . .don't give them d thing 2 chop o!. .trust me,they r not 4 real.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Faher(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2010
Tasha, Tasha

You've come again with this your intimacy issue

Why not stay away from relationships?

8 guys at this your age? damn!!,

You must be too easy to ask out

Just my 2 cents grin
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 10:32pm On May 21, 2010
Pweety4me:

Look @ d way u dress!
And what's wrong with it, ma'am? shocked @madu, in other words you are tryna tell me that there are no guys that can stay without sex inna relationship. If that's true, then its so bad. Mind you, i don't talk dirty, nor keep bad companies, even if i do i know the way i go about relating with them. I don't allow them corrupt me. I don't dress indecent either and i wonder what pweety saw in ma dressing shocked. So i just wonder what the hell is wrong!
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 10:45pm On May 21, 2010
googles:

so your eighth boyfriend left you cos you refused him se[i]x[/i], tell him to bend over and kiss his balls. . . . . apparently he was with you for the "shhhh"

and now that hez not getting any he dumped you. . .well cant say 'm not happy for you at least you know a dumbfcuk did not take your maidenhead from u

good riddiance to bad rabbish angry

Yeah thanx, am so happy that at least he didnt take it from me, who knows what would have happened if i had allowed him to? Perhaps, i would be singing two different songs now i.e losing him nd losing my virginity. @FAHER, you don't have to conclude like that. If i hadn't lost my first lover due to my refusal to give in to his intimacy desire, there wouldn't have been a 2nd lover or it wouldn't have been up to an eighth lover.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2010
no1madman:

There's Nothing wrong with it. . .
op---u r not unlucky. . .don't give them d thing 2 chop o!. .trust me,they r not 4 real.
Help me tell d madam o!!!
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Faher(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2010
Tashaluv:
      @FAHER,  you don't have to conclude like that. If i hadn't lost my first lover due to my refusal to give in to his intimacy desire, there wouldn't have been a 2nd lover or it wouldn't have been up to an eighth lover.

As an online friend, I aint tryna bash you.

I know we men are smooth talkers

But maybe you can start by being careful before agreeing to a relationship

Let's say you agreed to only 2 of those guys and it took a quite a while for you to agree

Maybe they would have respected you more. Just saying.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by pikadily(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2010
you dress like a comercial s3x worker,yeah methinks thats the problem thats why every one wants a piece.try dress decently then you attract the decent ones.yeah grin
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 11:15pm On May 21, 2010
pikadily:

you dress like a comercial s3x worker,yeah methinks thats the problem thats why every one wants a piece.try dress decently then you attract the decent ones.yeah grin
i wnda what planet u come from. Like you've nt seen worse. I dnt go abt dressing indecently, moreover d pix on mi profile was just one of my photo shoots ok?!
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 11:24pm On May 21, 2010
Faher:

As an online friend, I aint tryna bash you.

I know we men are smooth talkers

But maybe you can start by being careful before agreeing to a relationship

Let's say you agreed to only 2 of those guys and it took a quite a while for you to agree

Maybe they would have respected you more. Just saying.

Yeah rite, u sound like you know me. I dnt joke with my emotional life and i don't expect any normal person to, am always picky when it cums 2 decision making. Well, am so proud dat atleast i ddnt lose my vrgnity to dem. ''easy to be askd out, as u claim bt never easy 2 be laid''.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Caparzo(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2010
@OP: At dis ur age, 8 lovers Gawd, u must b so 'EASY'!!! tongue tongue & NB: they ain't ur LOVERS coz no S3X involved. Find smtin useful to do wit ur Time
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2010
well, i cant do without sex throughout the lenght of the relationship. if the girl refuses to give me a pass, then i will secretly get it from some other girl. thats the only reason why i will cheat.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Faher(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2010
Tashaluv:

Yeah rite, u sound like you know me. I dnt joke with my emotional life and i don't expect any normal person to, am always picky when it cums 2 decision making. Well, am so proud dat atleast i ddnt lose my vrgnity to dem. ''easy to be askd out, as u claim bt never easy 2 be laid''.

And there goes the angry retort. Why do you even bother asking for advice if you'll end up getting angry at people's suggestions?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 11:55pm On May 21, 2010
Faher:

And there goes the angry retort. Why do you even bother asking for advice if you'll end up getting angry at people's suggestions?
And who said i was angry? shocked
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 12:00am On May 22, 2010
Caparzo:

@OP: At dis your age, 8 lovers Gawd, u must b so 'EASY'!!! tongue tongue & NB: they ain't your LOVERS coz no S3X involved. Find smtin useful to do wit your Time
Yeah yeah! Easy to be asked out, you mean? But not easy to be laid, now tell me how easy can i get?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Faher(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2010
Tashaluv:

And who said i was angry? shocked

Oh, I guess I misunderstood your tone.

Well, how about this: It aint nice to allow so many guys to date you in a short space of time

Yes, you might not be easy to be laid like you said, but everyone around would feel you're loose

Remember, people make assumptions based on what they see, not what's really happening.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by alienYOUTH(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2010
Trust me, we guys r hormone driven. U culd as well dress like a Nun/Eleha, we wuld still want a piece of dat a**. wink

Thank God u still "whole", pls try t' keep it dat way; no guy is worth it in d end, beside, @ ur age u rly hav'nt gottn d full grasp of wat love is about beyond romance novels and chick flicks, (i mean no disrespect).

Besides, once d hymen goes, u'll 4ever be seeking somethin 2 fill d hole left inside u (i mean this both literally and methaphorically); in d end u wuld have set up a vicious circle that wuld eventually leave u feeling worthless and worse of.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 22, 2010
How come at 19 you have had 8 dates?

I know intimacy wasn't involved but girl slow down.

You don't date any guy who tells you you are pretty because believe me, they just want intimacy.

Did you even know your exes before you accepted to date them?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2010
You r a fine young matured looking gurl ehn?cover ur laps my dear. wink cool
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by pikadily(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

You r a fine young matured looking gurl ehn?cover your laps my dear. wink cool

yeah  grin grin grin as they lead no where,or atleast not suppose to lead. co* k tease  tongue
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 12:19am On May 22, 2010
@faher, i guess you did. Wouldnt ever get angry coz of some piece of advices from some sites. Well, you might be right with what u saying but please i didnt ask u guys to start telling me how bad it is for me 2 have dated such numba of guys within a short space of time but to tell me if its al guys that want sex inna relatnshp cos to me, it seems so.    @MICHELIN, well true and yeah i knew them b4 aceptin 2 date them. It might also interest you to knw dat i startd dating at d age of 17. And less i 4get, am glad dat atleast u sounded nice to me for once.thanks!
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 22, 2010
Its all what most guys want these days, if you dont drop your pants within 10seconds of them saying hey, they are on to the next one. Im glad we still have girls with your conviction. You will meet the right person soon.
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Nobody: 12:23am On May 22, 2010
Tashaluv:

@MICHELIN, well true and yeah i knew them b4 aceptin 2 date them. It might also interest you to knw dat i startd dating at d age of 17. And less i 4get, am glad dat atleast u sounded nice to me for once.thanks!  

To have had 8 dates in 2 years, I think you don't really have a lot of consideration for guys.

How can they respect you, if you don't respect them?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Tashaluv(f): 12:26am On May 22, 2010
Am sure it would do you guys some good if you quit staring at my pix and drop your advices if you must. But if you must look 4 ppl's trouble, there r a thousand nd 1 threads 4dat, am nt in @pweety & co, . PWEETY thks 4 d cmplments, needles u reminding me dat am beautiful. Capish?
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Faher(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2010
Tashaluv:

@faher, i guess you did. Wouldnt ever get angry coz of some piece of advices from some sites. Well, you might be right with what u saying but please i didnt ask u guys to start telling me how bad it is for me 2 have dated such numba of guys within a short space of time but to tell me if its al guys that want intimacy inna relatnshp cos to me, it seems so.    

uhm, okay. Nice to see you're taking this well

To your question: Not all guys are like that, but most are.

So you might do well to try and figure out the ones that aren't like that b4 agreeing to date them

Cheers
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by Caparzo(m): 12:34am On May 22, 2010
pikadily:

yeah  grin grin grin as they lead no where,or atleast not suppose to lead. co* k tease  tongue
true talk angry
alienYOUTH:

Trust me, we guys r hormone driven. U culd as well dress like a Nun/Eleha, we wuld still want a piece of dat a**. wink

Thank God u still "whole", pls try t' keep it dat way; no guy is worth it in d end, beside, @ your age u rly hav'nt gottn d full grasp of wat love is about beyond romance novels and chick flicks, (i mean no disrespect).

Besides, once d hymen goes, u'll 4ever be seeking somethin 2 fill d hole left inside u (i mean this both literally and methaphorically); in d end u wuld have set up a vicious circle that wuld eventually leave u feeling worthless and worse of.
big>>bigger>>>biggest manliness grin grin
Re: . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! by pikadily(m): 2:55am On May 22, 2010
@poster
You see unlike girls men are honest,the male wanting s3x thing is straight forward and uncomplicated.The immediate desire to sleep with a woman that a man fancies is embedded in the brain,automated if you may.A normal guy can no more stop lusting and wanting s3x than he can stop eating or sleeping.Understand this wisdom and you will cut the rate of lovers turn over and end you r palaver.Peace grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Y'all Ladies Do This? / Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? / 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.