Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (67580 Views)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Chief Imam Thanks Saraki For Saving His Life The Chief Imam Of Ilorin, Imam Moh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2018
9jakool:

Do you know that there are Yagba communities in SW? Do you know that the people of Aiyede and several towns in Northern Ekiti state are Yagba? These communities are bonafied Yoruba, so are you going to tell me that they are not?

Yagba is not even the most distinctive dialect in Yorubaland. That title belongs to dialects of Akoko. If you are not related to Yoruba, then what ethnic group do you closely relate with? Nupe? Ebira? Hausa?
the guy is an imposter ekiti border okun land in Kogi that’s why most of them say they should be merge with ekiti if they can not get their own state in sw

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2018
9jakool:

Do you know that there are Yagba communities in SW? Do you know that the people of Aiyede and several towns in Northern Ekiti state are Yagba? These communities are bonafied Yoruba, so are you going to tell me that they are not?

Yagba is not even the most distinctive dialect in Yorubaland. That title belongs to dialects of Akoko. If you are not related to Yoruba, then what ethnic group do you closely relate with? Nupe? Ebira? Hausa?
Hausa. Arewa
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2018
Moneywomen17:
okun is a language? O boy see something oo so how do u say I want to eat in “okun”
Bros, go sleep joor. Era ghun
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
lol. Your questions are funny. So I should know all the festivals in Okun land because I'm Okun man? I've never been to Ayere, I've only passed through it when I was about 12. And I heard Ayere people speak a dialect nobody understands. (Don't know how true). I've been to Ogidi but not their celebration.

I also don't know Chief Akere Amos. But non of these makes me less of an Okun man that I am sir
u are not okun and if u are speak for urself coz the majority of okun are not daft like u thankfully

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bros, go sleep joor. Era ghun
the guy is an aboki who lives in Kogi. How do u say I want to eat in “okun” language
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2018
Moneywomen17:
the guy is an aboki who lives in Kogi. How do u say I want to eat in “okun” language

Mofe ra jeun... depends on where you from in Okun
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u are not okun and if u are speak for urself coz the majority of okun are not daft like u thankfully
Now it's insult? I honestly don't know why you are pained tho. You're not even an Okun man. Why you drinking Panadol for my headache?Smh

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Mofe ra jeun... depends on where you from in Okun
mo fe ra jeun or mo fe lo jeun in ekiti dialect are what I guess “okun” language. My guy go back to romance section coz u have nothing intelligent to say

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Now it's insult? I honestly don't know why you are pained tho. You're not even an Okun man. Why you drinking Panadol for my headache?Smh
U are not okun u are Hausa or arewa that’s what u identity as leave okun matter alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:19pm On May 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:

this is not funny pls ... why arrest him for saying the obvious truth
Bros.I no understand again o.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 11:24pm On May 09, 2018
kayfra:

Islam na your ancestors religion. Sugomudeen grin
omoelerin1:
Which one is ogboni in this case?
Are there no Muslims in other Yoruba States? Are you people more Islamic than them? The problem with Yoruba Ilorin is that they put religion above their ethnicity. They prefer living fulani lifestyles because of religious nonsense! That is why they lost their tribal/national identity.
You don't need to renounce your tribal identity before you can practice Islam. Many Yoruba Ilorin are satisfied with the status quo. I am very sure they are the ones behind the arrest of the embattled imam, not the Fulani.
Your kinsmen in the rest of south west who preserve their cultural and tribal identity, aren't many of them Muslims?

You people had better free yourselves from religious slavery.
One of the many things islam came to eradicate is "asabiyah".

Whosoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for partisanship ('asabiyah i.e tribal-ship), calling towards it, or supporting it and then dies, he dies a death of (one in) the Days of Ignorance (Jahiliyah)." [ Sahih Muslim(6/21)]

Now, you may say my quote here is my belief. Fine, but dont you see you are distracting yourselves from major concern in nigeria which are; poverty, unemployment, bad govt across the board, zero health care system, unstable electricity and the list goes on. And now you want to add more problems. Ilorin is relatively peaceful so now we should start worrying about ethnic nonsense?. Who cares about Hausa-Fulani. And SW, what exactly you achieved there?. Kwara remains majority Yoruba people. So i dont understand what you guys are look for?. You still have IPOB unsolved problems and you wanna add this to it?. By doing this you are making your politicians so so happy bcus it just creates distractions.

Oduduwa republic ko, oduduwa democrat ni. Rubbish

ghuzy01:

We know your type, they have clouded your reasoning with religion.
How does Oduduwa state put food on your table?. All SW yorubaland, you are yet to improve on very simple basic needs of the people and you are looking for more trouble?. Kwara is majority Yoruba. So what else you guys looking for?

Oh i guess you want Oba type of thing where they do stupid occult at the time of new Oba installation?. All those crap that go against common sense. Who them help?
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by BERNIMOORE: 11:26pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
lol. Your questions are funny. So I should know all the festivals in Okun land because I'm Okun man? I've never been to Ayere, I've only passed through it when I was about 12. And I heard Ayere people speak a dialect nobody understands. (Don't know how true). I've been to Ogidi but not their celebration.

I also don't know Chief Akere Amos. But non of these makes me less of an Okun man that I am sir
you see, i thought you knew more, i can even chalenge you in yagba can we? greeting your parents...Ee keye, e kabaa.... welcome...Ekurabo.. Now Can you say a festival in yagba ''Oro festival'' a known one that women are not permited to view, or Name one 'Egungun that is common with yagba and ijumu OYA NOW
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by 9jakool: 11:27pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Hausa. Arewa

In your wildest dreams. Lol, so you are just brainwashed. You're obviously just bitter about something or simply blinded over your overzealous pride. Also, you cannot be Arewa, unless you are from core Hausa or Kanuri states, which Kogi isn't a part of. Your opinion is not even the most commonly held opinion among Okun. Most Okun identify as Yoruba, maybe not the likes of you, but the majority does. And you are not kidding anybody. Okun is closer to Ebira than Hausa by miles. A tree that forgets its source will surely dry up. You have forgotten your origin and kinship, so you are best left to follow and pick up the crumbs left by your Arewa masters. You will never be Arewa, that's only a dream.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by OkutaNla: 11:28pm On May 09, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
really? lets see how Okun you are, Do you know Chief Akere Amos, a yagba man who is the chief organiser of Okun day in Lagos, also part of the comittee of Ogidi day celebration, Are you aware of Ogidi day yearly celebration? last year i was there and all obas in okunland were present, Not only that the Oonirisa Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi sent an Oba from Ido Osun Oba Adeyemi the saporoyo of ido-osun with a message saying 'Orisun yin lati ile ife' that is your source is from ile ife, Another king The Onigboho of igboho kingdom butress the point in recognition okuns as part of the Yoruba race from ile ife states that 'he will also inform the Oni of ife to Attend this yr Ogidi day celebration on 15th june 2018, if you want the video evidence i will post it tomorrow i have it now, so do you know more than this people?

Chief, me thinks that folks like Nofav0rs are free to accept or deny being a part of the Yoruba family, after all it is a free world. A man can choose to be whomever he chooses to be. Frankly, his acceptance or denial is inconsequential in my opinion, afteall we have Brazilians, Caribbeans, and even Americans (e.g the Oyotunji folks) that are desperate to identify with our rich and renowned culture and heritage, and the same applies to some ilorins who prefer to identity as Fulanis than Yoruba. I don't see why we should be arguing back and forth with such folks because it is so not necessary. Besides, some Okuns have also exercised their freewill by identifying with the larger Yoruba family so why then should we be dragging with a few individuals who choose not to? We no need am abeg.

As a people, the Yoruba of the SW need no introduction as regards their world renowned greatness and accomplishments in all facets of human endeavor so make una free the guy because o kere si number, and I doubt his likes can add any more value to our fold than we already have. Na yiebbo people like to form 'attache by force' by trying to claim people wey don already reject them so make we no join dem abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2018
Empiree:

Whosoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for partisanship ('asabiyah i.e tribal-ship), calling towards it, or supporting it and then dies, he dies a death of (one in) the Days of Ignorance (Jahiliyah)." [ Sahih Muslim(6/21)]

Now, you may say my quote here is my belief. Fine, but dont you see you are distracting yourselves from major concern in nigeria which are; poverty, unemployment, bad govt across the board, zero health care system, unstable electricity and the list goes on. And now you want to add more problems. Ilorin is relatively peaceful so now we should start worrying about ethnic nonsense?. Who cares about Hausa-Fulani. And SW, what exactly you achieved there?. Kwara remains majority Yoruba people. So i dont understand what you guys are look for?. You still have IPOB unsolved problems and you wanna add this to it?. By doing this you are making your politicians so so happy bcus it just creates distractions.

there is no ipob unsolved problem they are fighting for their own country and it’s a just cause. U have problem with Yoruba hating Fulani in ilorin cause Allah is against hating tribe or whatever but u have no problem hating Igbo. Yoruba care about Fulani ruling their city liking every sane Yoruba should.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Moneywomen17(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2018
OkutaNla:

Chief, me thinks that folks like Nofav0rs are free to accept or deny being a part of the Yoruba family, after all it is a free world. A man can choose to be whomever he chooses to be. Frankly, his acceptance or denial is inconsequential in my opinion, afteall we have Brazilians, Caribbeans, and even Americans (e.g the Oyotunji folks) that are desperate to identify with our rich and renowned culture and heritage, and the same applies to some ilorins who prefer to identity as Fulanis than Yoruba. I don't see why we should be arguing back and forth with such folks because it is so not necessary. Besides, some Okuns have also exercised their freewill by identifying with the larger Yoruba family so why then should we be dragging with a few individuals who choose not to? We no need am abeg.

As a people, the Yoruba of the SW need no introduction as regards their world renowned greatness and accomplishments in all facets of human endeavor so make una free the guy because o kere si number, and I doubt his likes can add any more value to our fold than we already have. Na yiebbo people like to form 'attache by force' by trying to claim people wey don already reject them so make we no join dem abeg.
u are right brother I just get angry when people are trying to lie on a known fact. I will stop engaging him further.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 11:32pm On May 09, 2018
Moneywomen17:
there is no ipob unsolved problem they are fighting for their own country and it’s a just cause. U have problem with Yoruba hating Fulani in ilorin cause Allah is against hating tribe or whatever but u have no problem hating Igbo. Yoruba care about Fulani ruling their city liking every sane Yoruba should.
If you wanna comment on my post you should at laest be truthful. I never said ALL Igbo people. And i stated why i hate someone of them. The reason for hating some of them is the same thing some of you Yoruba people are doing now. ANd why didnt you screenshot my entire post?. I talked about what that Igbo man said, that he was inciting violence against arabs and muslims.

You guys are just creating more troubles with your ethnic rubbish. One Nigeria can work if you want to
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by BERNIMOORE: 11:39pm On May 09, 2018
OkutaNla:

Chief, me thinks that folks like Nofav0rs are free to accept or deny being a part of the Yoruba family, after all it is a free world. A man can choose to be whomever he chooses to be. Frankly, his acceptance or denial is inconsequential in my opinion, afteall we have Brazilians, Caribbeans, and even Americans (e.g the Oyotunji folks) that are desperate to identify with our rich and renowned culture and heritage, and the same applies to the some ilorins who prefer to identity as Fulanis. I don't see why we should be arguing back and forth with such folks because it is so not necessary. Besides, some Okuns have also exercised their freewill by identifying with the larger Yoruba family so why then should we be dragging with a few individuals who choose not to? We no need am abeg.

i understand, but for the records, we need to analyse and set matter straight, when Olusola saraki and chief Awoniyi are claiming fulani, we knew its because they have eaten sweet 'dodo from fulani so, they cant speak 'ododo' (truth) again Awoniyi expecially was a secretary to Ahmadu bello, so he only build his empire cemented to the North, and say all sorts of Lie that we are watching him spread, his son Dare Awoniyi was my classmate we party together in Kaduna in the 90s, but then We are yoruba, and their actions made us irrelevant till today in Kogi, although its my mum that is from Okun, but i cannot forget how these people are very selfish and selling selfish ideas that must be corrected thank you
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nowenuse: 11:43pm On May 09, 2018
otr1:

To clear your doubt, go to Shao in Moro and call them Fulani or Ilorin, when you're done there, head to Afon in Asa and do the same.

The fact that many people in Moro reject to be adressed as being under emirate rule doesn't change the fact that they are under emirate rule, does it?

See some of their elders fighting below to be recognised as an independent chiefdom. Something they will never get as long as Ilorin fulani elite families dominate and control Kwara.

http://www.punchng.com/moro-elders-petition-fg-say-our-lg-not-under-ilorin-emirate/amp/

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nowenuse: 11:45pm On May 09, 2018
9jakool:

However that "many" people may be, they are far far less than the self-identified Yorubas of the city. Ilorin is a Yoruba city. Doesn't Bida have an emir? Why aren't we here arguing if Bida is a Nupe town or not? Maybe Kano is no longer a Hausa city anymore. Yoruba haters are so fixed on the identity of Ilorin. This is what keeps them awake at night.

The comparison of Nupe/Hausa emirates to that of Illorin holds no water. This is because the entire Nupe land and Hausa land have embraced the emirate system and integrated it into their culture. It has become part of their identity. This cannot be said for the Yoruba nation as a whole.
The emirate culture and essence has no business with mainstream yoruba identity hence Ilorin will always continue to remain odd to yoruba essence and identity.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by OkutaNla: 11:46pm On May 09, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u are right brother I just get angry when people are trying to lie on a known fact. I will stop engaging him further.

Yes bro. Dem no worth am. If they like make dem claim say dem be gambari, ko kan aiye mehn.. because SW is way too big to be held back by such silliness -- the tie that binds us is not any imported religion but our world-renowned CULTURE. Our culture is what has put us on the map not any religion. We can't ever be more Catholic than the pope, neither will Ilorin ever gain more prestige than Saudi (Sunni Islam HQ, or Iran the HQ of Shi'a Islam), no matter how dem carry religion for head reach. #Fact.

While our doors will always be open to our progressive-minded kins from those parts, we won't force no one to be a part of the fold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
you see, i thought you knew more, i can even chalenge you in yagba can we? greeting your parents...Ee keye, e kabaa.... welcome...Ekurabo.. Now Can you say a festival in yagba ''Oro festival'' a known one that women are not permited to view, or Name one 'Egungun that is common with yagba and ijumu OYA NOW
lol. You're funny. Do you know even these dialects differ by town/village? For example, an Egbe man and an Isanlu man are both Yagbas and speaks Yagba, but they speak it differently.

And Egbe man will say 'erokun boda' while an Isanlu man will say em'okun boda. With a completely different tone. No two villages/towns in okun land have same way/tone of speaking the yagba dialect.

And I can tell you about Oro very well. The egungun festival, oraha festival, isu tuntun (emu) festival, etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2018
Moneywomen17:
mo fe ra jeun or mo fe lo jeun in ekiti dialect are what I guess “okun” language. My guy go back to romance section coz u have nothing intelligent to say
I can see how intelligent you are. You're so intelligent you argue people's origin with them.

You're cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nowenuse: 11:55pm On May 09, 2018
9jakool:

Yorubas were the only group of people in Southern Nigeria to sucessfully halt the fulani's expansion southward when the Hausas and many other groups in the North were being overrun by Jihadists. It took a united coalition of Yoruba city states to stop their advance. Ilorin was the only casualty of the war. If it weren't for this very fact, I'm sure the whole of Southern Nigeria would be overrun by Sokoto. I doubt the Southeast would stand a chance against them. I doubt you could organized a strong enough military coalition to tackle the Jihadists like the Yorubas did. Especially, not with the non centralized clanship political system you had back in the day.

The yorubas were not the main people to stop the spread of fulani jihad to the south. The middlebelters (Tivs, Igalas, Idomas, Jukuns, Plateaus) were.

Esans also fought against Nupe/fulani jihadists from spreading forward from Auchi.

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nowenuse: 12:00am On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Are you mad? TF wrong with you? How dare you jump on my mention with insult. Who TF you are to question my origin and background?

Who are the 'they' agitating to be Yoruba? How does speaking Yoruba make anybody Yoruba? You mean to say the fact we speak English in Nigeria makes us all English/Brits? TF is wrong with this dude?

I am an Okun man and I am NOT Yoruba. Argue with your ancestors

9jakool. I think I remember arguing with you sometime in the past that there are Okuns who reject yoruba identity? Well, here you go.

I told you that I have come across some of them, albeit, seems like they are in the minority. Most Okuns accept yoruba identity from what I have seen.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by OkutaNla: 12:01am On May 10, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
i understand, but for the records, we need to analyse and set matter straight, when Olusola saraki and chief Awoniyi are claiming fulani, we knew its because they have eaten sweet 'dodo from fulani so, they cant speak 'ododo' (truth) again Awoniyi expecially was a secretary to Ahmadu bello, so he only build his empire cemented to the North, and say all sorts of Lie that we are watching him spread, his son Dare Awoniyi was my classmate we party together in Kaduna in the 90s, but then We are yoruba, and their actions made us irrelevant till today in Kogi, although its my mum that is from Okun, but i cannot forget how these people are very selfish and selling selfish ideas that must be corrected thank you

Boss man, my mother is from Kwara (igbomina), and in those parts they see themselves as a part of the SW through and through, ditto the Offa and Ekiti folks in the state, so without a doubt the majority of Kwarans and Okuns are not 'deniers'. But in any case, those that choose to renounce or deny being a part of the larger family are free to do so in my opinion, though thankfully they are in the minority and are therefore inconsequential. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by kayfra: 12:07am On May 10, 2018
Empiree:

How does Oduduwa state put food on your table?. All SW yorubaland, you are yet to improve on very simple basic needs of the people and you are looking for more trouble?. Kwara is majority Yoruba. So what else you guys looking for?

Oh i guess you want Oba type of thing where they do stupid occult at the time of new Oba installation?. All those crap that go against common sense. Who them help?

No wonder the Fulani can rule over you docile lots for centuries. Your mumu button is easy to see. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2018
OkutaNla:

Boss man, my mother is from Kwara (igbomina), and in those parts they see themselves as a part of the SW through and through, ditto the Offa and Ekiti folks in the state, so without a doubt the majority of Kwarans and Okuns are not 'deniers'. But in any case, those that choose to renounce or deny being a part of the larger family are free to do so in my opinion, though thankfully they are in the minority and are therefore inconsequential. undecided
Bro, some of the Ekiti folks in Kwara (like Eruku) are Yagba not Yoruba
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nowenuse: 12:11am On May 10, 2018
OkutaNla:

Hmm, are you forgetting that the entire Kwara north have no relationship with yoruba people? While Kwara central (Ilorin) is a hotbed of Identity crisis between Yoruba accepters and deniers.

Kwara south is the only safe and absolutely proud yoruba zone in Kwara state. So you could watch the way you use 'majority of Kwara' here.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 12:12am On May 10, 2018
OkutaNla:

what I'm really trying to figure out is that, let's say those Yoruba agitators succeed, what exactly do they want to achieve?. Does this fix bad roads, unstable electricity, employment, Healthcare etc?. They don't even have these basics right now n SW. So why are Yoruba people trying to mess up over peanuts?. Is it all bcus of ilorin Emirship?. That's not much of problem.

Doesn't make sense to me. This just gonna create bloodshed, distractions from major problems. Take Sudan for instance, what has South Sudan achieved but killings everyday. You people better think before you mess things up
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by kayfra: 12:17am On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bro, some of the Ekiti folks in Kwara (like Eruku) are Yagba not Yoruba

And yagba is not Yoruba?

LMAO. What have they been feeding you people? Something in your garri? These folks are long lost. No small wonder you have the lowest developmental index amongst Yorubas. Jeez

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 12:18am On May 10, 2018
kayfra:

No wonder the Fulani can rule over you docile lots for centuries. Your mumu button is easy to see. grin
you that rule yourselves, what have you achieved?. You have bunch of obas who only care about their bellies.

Besides, ilorin people don't see it as Fulani empire over them. I never for once seen it that way. You guys are trying to forment problems to create unrest in the region and turn it to another North.

You have bigger problems to worry about not this crap

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.