Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (67575 Views)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Chief Imam Thanks Saraki For Saving His Life The Chief Imam Of Ilorin, Imam Moh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by RALPHOW(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2018
National President, Miyetti Allah, claimed to be behind all the killings , he was nit arrested.
It is time Yoruba form Oduduwa Kingdom from Jeba as explained by Yoruba Imam.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Odingo1: 7:31pm On May 09, 2018
nigeriafilm:
"Only Igbo can challenge Hausa eye ball to eye ball", I pity your life, where are those Igbos? Igbo are the most coward tribe among the three major tribes in Nigeria. I put it to you tonight that if any tribe from among the three tribes agitates for a secession with even half of the efforts the Igbos have used, the tribe would have since become a republic. Ndi cawords
Ordinary Ilorin you people cannot reclaim it from the Fulanis to talk of trying to break away from Nigeria.

What have prevented the middle belt after heavy massacres and Yorubas from trying such after occupation of their land from the North.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by chairman00100: 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:

this is not funny pls ... why arrest him for saying the obvious truth
the same reason NNAMDI KANU was murdered for saying exactly the same thing this person said and you probably rejoiced then

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by RALPHOW(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
HtwoOw:
I see some LiePob lazy youths are already cumming on this thread, anything like this gives them joy ,

Obviously the Imam is disappointed about something, in some extent he was right , he could protest and register his own feelings

However calling for war over what he felt was bad is very wrong , Police probably arrested him to warn him

You do not call for war for any reasons, inciting Yoruba in SW against Yoruba in Ilorin over a royal title is very wrong

What do you mean, did police arrest National President, Miyetti Allah that is already waging war against Benue people.

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by g0tze: 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
Arondizuogu:
I read On Facebook that Yoruba Muslims set him up. Lol
whaaat.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by blackgold2018(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
After Reading through most comments, added to my service year experience in Lokoja .. now I believe Yoruba Muslims are truly slaves to the Hausa/Fulani tribes. Cowards

13 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

I have stayed in okun and igalaland for some time... I know what I'm saying. okun just have kabba/bunu..yagba east and west.. nothing else.. then talk about igala and ebira
30% leaves the rest with 70%

Ijumu : 137,790
· Yagba West : 162,570
· Yagba East : 171,530
· Kabba/Bunu : 167,980
· Lokoja (50%): 114,235
· Mopa - Muro : 50,840

That is the population of yorubas in kogi
That is 804,945 out of the 3000000 plus population of kogi

5% will be 150000 plus

clear enough for you?

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 09, 2018
Afonja una still dey dream of Ilorin? Its gone for ever! Soon Ede in osun state will go too.

Emir of Ede loading 90%

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Sagay212: 7:35pm On May 09, 2018
fulani police...lol..but they will not arrest their Fulani brothers for killing people like chickens...they will not arrest el rufai the midget for making hate speech. I hope the yoruba muslims following the abo.kis for back like fly will use their brain to vote out the incompetent Fulani president.

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:

please,I hope you know that this case isn't about amala ati ewedu.
cos I heard you guys over there cook pepper and then spray food ontop.grin
ndi ofe mmanu.grin
Damn you savage f*cking beauty grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nowenuse: 7:38pm On May 09, 2018
Simbrixton:

Yoruba have 12 local government out of 16 yorubas are the majority and in the past the emir Palace was burnt by the afonja descendants Union i agree yorubas cannot claim kogi but we can claim kwara

Are you counting Kwara central (Ilorin) as yoruba land? Many people in Ilorin emirate reject yoruba tag and claim to be fulanis, hausas and Nupes.
Kwara south is the only pure yoruba land in Kwara state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Printerscanner: 7:42pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,if Igbos leave this shiithole,the yorubas may go into extinction. grinlipsrsealed

I understand your frustration, after Yorubas used your mothers, sisters, daughters, nieces and cousins as sex slaves and used over 3,000,000 others for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970, the pain and humiliation you suffered is passed from generation to generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 09, 2018
g0tze:
whaaat.

That's what they said on Facebook..

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by asawanathegreat(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2018
Failed nation under Apc

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by fucktoto: 7:43pm On May 09, 2018
boooohari the fooolani terrorist will see this injustice now and turn a blind eye and a deaf ear but touch one sick cow that belongs to an unsuccessful herdsman and you'd see the bastard breathing threats and murder.

until the whole south unite and fight against these bloodsucking leeches up north, nigeria will forever remain divided.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by drchuks1234(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2018
This is a big slap to youruba race, we ipob are watch to know una reaction

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

you're right... when I was a youth corper at isanlu in Yagba east LGA.. most core Yoruba corpers talked down on okun and said oduduwa didn't fall there and as such Benin is even more recognised than okun.. make everyone answer him papa name
God bless you for this. You over understand where I'm coming from.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by brosammy(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2018
My country where saying the truth is an unforgivable sin but a lied always have his way. In this Buhari's regime they will just lock people up for nothing and will be claiming that we are in Democratic era

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by MENELIK11: 7:55pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
God bless you for this. You over understand where I'm coming from.

You are not informed sir, where I served long ago, a friend said Ebonyi Ibos are not pure Ibos. We have stories like that in every tribe in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Empiree: 7:59pm On May 09, 2018
I am never supporting ogbonis and the likes to rebel ilorin/kwara for the so called Yorubland. Yes, it is Yorubaland but aren't Yoruba majority in kwara state?.

Or they are taking about ruling class like Emir?. Well, I am for Islam and Muslims. If there should ever happen to be revolution in kwara, I will support mobilization of MUSLIMS only not ogboni and other Yoruba cults.

There are too many problems at hand already. Stop compounding problems by causing ethnic differences. Why is it not possible to succeed as one Nigeria?. It is people that make things difficult.

I am not in support of "Oduduwa Republic"
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:05pm On May 09, 2018
Where is that good for nothing called Tinubu that has no interest of Yoruba people at heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by DonCortino: 8:09pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

ignorant Afonja.. do the reading yourself.. your kinsman has been arrested.. any shit from u you will arrested or even killed in detention and nothing will happen..

You dont want to read and yet you want to argue on what u dont know. undecided

That "afonja" u just called me, do a research on him and free yourself from ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2018
As a Yoruba man I am so proud of you Imam,
This is an age of awakening all over the world
We have blacks from haiti,Brazil,Cuba etc dying to be Yoruba and some fools can't wait to be Arabs
So frigging disgusting angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2018
MENELIK11:

You are not informed sir, where I served long ago, a friend said Ebonyi Ibos are not pure Ibos. We have stories like that in every tribe in Nigeria
Since you know a lot about my people more than I do, please kindly inform me about Okun People
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Ikpongiton: 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
Strikethem:
Which other nation eats nsala with you people. What is the English name for it? I can tell you the English name for ewedu, the botanical name, the nutrients it contains, and the nations that are eating ewedu in Africa, Asia and America.
chest beating and nothing more.asians also eat toad,means that you will also eat toad and human.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
For the Igbo's mocking Yoruba's we admit the muslims among us are blind
But realize it's a plan to spread all over Nigeria.
We need to quit the pettiness

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/the-moment-hausas-confronted-invading-fulanis-in-in-cross-river.html

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 09, 2018
DonCortino:

You dont want to read and yet you want to argue on what u dont know. undecided

That "afonja" u just called me, do a research on him and free yourself from ignorance.
you be mu.mu...stewpeed Afonja.. your land has been grabbed forever.. go and die
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by MENELIK11: 8:18pm On May 09, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
For the Igbo's mocking Yoruba's we admit the muslims among us are blind
But realize it's a plan to spread all over Nigeria.
We need to quit the pettiness

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/the-moment-hausas-confronted-invading-fulanis-in-in-cross-river.html

Stop allowing Osus to think for you, they can think for their selves let alone another person

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2018
Think for me?
Dude it's too obvious to hide
Some actually support the Islamization of Nigeria
They are that stupid, of course not all, but some are e.g sai buhari chanters

MENELIK11:

Stop allowing Osus to think for you, they can think for their selves let alone another person

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by otr1(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2018
Nowenuse:

Are you counting Kwara central (Ilorin) as yoruba land? Many people in Ilorin emirate reject yoruba tag and claim to be fulanis, hausas and Nupes.
Kwara south is the only pure yoruba land in Kwara state.
Are also counting Asa, Moro as part of Ilorin Emirate?
Ilorin Emirate ends in Ilorin West, East and South local governments. For avoidance of doubt, Shao, which is the next Town to Ilorin in Moro LGA have a very big signpost that says "No Emirate Here".
Yorubas still has 9 LGAs that are proud Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by DonCortino: 8:40pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

you be mu.mu...stewpeed Afonja.. your land has been grabbed forever.. go and die

So u know our land has been grabbed, why then were u trying to join us with the nupe invaders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.