Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (67571 Views)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Chief Imam Thanks Saraki For Saving His Life The Chief Imam Of Ilorin, Imam Moh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Luukasz(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
lool,shut up.
Haha thank the gods you didn't deny that fact.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Alajiki(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2018
congorasta:

My father is a kid

We know that already.
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Xkalaban(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2018
The various tribes in this country minus the born to rule fool & imps should pause for a sec and hit the reset button. The country isn't working beyond doubt. Juria has failed as a nation right from it's inception by FraudLugard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by SoNature(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,if Igbos leave this shiithole,the yorubas may go into extinction. grinlipsrsealed

Stay on the topic, madam

Leave Igbo out of your madness

Gini n'eme di unu?!

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by SoNature(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2018
Odingo1:
This is the very reason Yorubas are so agitated more than Hausas-Fulani anytime they see IPOB agitation for Biafra, if Biafra leaves Nigeria, just imagine how life will be for Yorubas and Middle belt in Nigeria. In Nigeria they are under Igbo protection and also the middle belt are under Igbo protection.

It is only Igbo people can challenge the core Northerner's eye ball to eye ball, imagine all the massacre in the middle belt, none of them have raise their head up to challenge Buhari led Nigerian forces that is providing undercover work for the jihadist herdsmen..

Aturu! Stop chest beating and stay on the topic! Mkpi!

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by MENELIK11: 6:43pm On May 09, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Watch how vultures will come and blame igbos for this grin cheesy

The Osus are already masturbating on the topic, instead of looking for Cownu, runaway saviour, they are here ranting.

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by stanluiz(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2018
Yorubas should forget Ilorin.It is gone forever.

Afonja sold them for a plate of ewedu and amala the same mistake tinubu is doing.

Ilorin is in the hands of Fulani.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by stanluiz(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2018
MENELIK11:

The Osus are already masturbating on the topic, instead of looking for Cownu, runaway saviour, they are here ranting.
Go and release your Oman.

Coward and slavish Yoruba mumuslem.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
angry
why will the crazy kpotum boys arrest him ... have they arrested kpotum for defying the NASS?

Kogi and Kwara are yoruba lands ... oya come and arress me grin cheesy
I'm Kogi and I'm NOT Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by tyup(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,if Igbos leave this shiithole,the yorubas may go into extinction. grinlipsrsealed

you dont wana try yorubas in war i bet

ife - hausa massacre

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2018
DonCortino:

Kogi? yes but don't say kwara, it is pure yoruba land!!
what about nupe
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by stanluiz(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
SoNature:

Aturu! Stop chest beating and stay on the topic! Mkpi!
Another slavish Yoruba mumuslem on the loose.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
tyup:

ife - hausa massacre
of which Yoruba carried last

6 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by stanluiz(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
tyup:

ife - hausa massacre
Go and release your Oman and recover Ilorin from Fulani.

Stop chest beating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I'm Kogi and I'm NOT Yoruba
leave them na.. the okun sef for kogi na like 5% of whole kogi state... igala leads followed by ebira

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by ruffDiamond: 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
how Fulani go dey control Ilorin using the Fulani stained and corrupted blood of sarathief.enough!free the man now!

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Firgemachar: 6:50pm On May 09, 2018
Archangel15:

Go and release him na

Chest beating Yoruba muslim

This is beyond your comprehension... smiley
Run along... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 6:51pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:

what
did I eat the amala ati ewedu that was given to afonja?grin

Which other nation eats nsala with you people. What is the English name for it? I can tell you the English name for ewedu, the botanical name, the nutrients it contains, and the nations that are eating ewedu in Africa, Asia and America.

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by MENELIK11: 6:51pm On May 09, 2018
stanluiz:
Go and release your Oman.

Coward and slavish Yoruba mumuslem.

Osu mud jew, that guy will be released. He is not an osu and one good thing about them is that when they call fire they wait for the heat but that cant be said of some pigs from mud land from ojukwu to cownu they can run for Africa after ranting, bravery is not in your DNA stop blabbing.

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by SoNature(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2018
stanluiz:
Another slavish Yoruba mumuslem on the loose.

To you everybody is a Yoruba Muslim

O ara n'agba unu nile na nairaland

Ndi ofe na ndi ugwu na enwe nsogbu, I were Igbo tinye na ya

Gini gbasara ndigbo na nsogbua ugbua?

Kam juo gi, I ma dikwa ihe?

6 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Firgemachar: 6:52pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

of which Yoruba carried last

How
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by awa(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2018
Yoruba and Hausa matter......please off I go to avoid insult. Make comment now to support the Yorubas they will tell the Hausas they were instigated by Igbo's.

Let them deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by fernandez1(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2018
Awon ti twitter warriors ........which rise una won rise..... Una no rise when mko was killed and they are still on your so called street

obonujoker:
Huh... Are the police mad??

If we the yoruba muslims get angry lasan, we will show police pepper....

These Fulani pple won't hear word naw, that's how it was going in Myammar, until dey were slaughtered in Rhongiyya...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by MENELIK11: 6:54pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

leave them na.. the okun sef for kogi na like 5% of whole kogi state... igala leads followed by ebira

5%? The three senators representing Kogi are usually Yoruba, Ebira and Igala. 5% cannot achieve that think before typing

8 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Strikethem: 6:56pm On May 09, 2018
Odingo1:
This is the very reason Yorubas are so agitated more than Hausas-Fulani anytime they see IPOB agitation for Biafra, if Biafra leaves Nigeria, just imagine how life will be for Yorubas and Middle belt in Nigeria. In Nigeria they are under Igbo protection and also the middle belt are under Igbo protection.

It is only Igbo people can challenge the core Northerner's eye ball to eye ball, imagine all the massacre in the middle belt, none of them have raise their head up to challenge Buhari led Nigerian forces that is providing undercover work for the jihadist herdsmen..
Which igbo? You mean the ones their leaders ran away when it dawned on them or the one in Swahili. Pls clarify? Or are you talking of igbo during oso abiola?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Ttipsy(f): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
rubbish
Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Walexybobo(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
Ilorin was and will ever belong to yorubas. i smell chomtin is abt to erupt.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

30% check the population very well

Yoruba is 90% in kwara

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Nofav0rs(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

I'm an Okun man and I'm not Yoruba. I'm OKUN.

I hate when people try to make up stories just to satisfy their greed. Same People claiming okuns are Yoruba are the first to call an okunman outsider when it's not beneficial to them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara by Lothario(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2018
Archangel15:
See this chest beater grin grin grin
My guy this people and Bragging be like toto and pant grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. / Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.